[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

It is right next door to the demon realm, so it isn't that far.

The holy blue sea describes as "at the very end of the sky..where the good light shone" and DH can plant everything at the holy Blue Sea surfaces..which was so uniquely magical..magical place and a sacred place.

DH always gets harassed by the clan from the neighborhood from the underlings to the boss untill at the end he's the one who became the Boss.

So the Demon realm isn't that far from his place..yet no one know how he became into existence?...idk what to thinks..I hope TQ new books is not a contradictory of how it was written in PB especially his birth place because The Holy Blue Sea is my favourite place in PB.

Wondering why in PB, ZY never once mentioned SW when he told FJ about DH backstory.

My opinions It's should be MY as DH best friend instead of SW and we should know how and who's DH in his younger days through MY pov.

but it TQ story..it her story to write just hope that her story about young DH not gonna lessening my interest on the almighty DHDJ.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Sorry. I am still quite new to this whole external story... 

Can I check who is actually Shao Wan? 

She is one of the ancient Gods, revered by the Demon Clan. She went to school together with Dong Hua, Mo Yuan, Zhe Yan and FJ's grandad. They are of the same generation. An incident occured and rendered her aasleep for tens of thousands of years. At the start of Bodhi Fate, she has awoken and will rekindle her relationship with Mo Yuan. She is also the BF of DH.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

She is one of the ancient Gods, revered by the Demon Clan. She went to school together with Dong Hua, Mo Yuan, Zhe Yan and FJ's grandad. They are of the same generation. An incident occured and rendered her aasleep for tens of thousands of years. At the start of Bodhi Fate, she has awoken and will rekindle her relationship with Mo Yuan. She is also the BF of DH.

I see. So is she a demon like ML type? Or is she a good demon? 

Is there any link where I can know more about her?

BF of DH, would you explain for me?

So sorry for asking all these questions. 

7 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

You can find out more about Shao Wan here:

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/bodhi-fate-prologue-chapter-one

Happy reading :)

57 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Pretty sure their lips are sealed and they can't retell the tale of messing up with the wrong being...

Hence why people never learn not to bother Dijun until much much lAter

• LOL 3

On 3/12/2020 at 7:05 PM, Yori Ten said:

Tang Qi's previous contract with her former publisher expired. The edition you mentioned is the newest reprint. Just as the last edition, it comes in Vol 1 and Vol 2. She added a new preface to this latest reprint. 

As for why it is named Pillow Book of Samsara in English, I can only render a guess. Samsara is of the wondering worlds, wandering lives. The story spans three separate lifetimes, therefore, Samsara is quite the appropriate term.

@SC2019 Yes, it pains me greatly still...

@Megan I answered this question previously. :lol:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm not so sure with DH being reserved. I think he acts like one but he is not! :lol: He's hiding behind that icy facade, take that off and he's same as SW :P

Yeah. I see DH's icy facade as in different. He just doesn't care. But when it comes to people he cares for, it's all or nothing.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Pretty sure their lips are sealed and they can't retell the tale of messing up with the wrong being...

Their cultivation is probably not even high enough to still be alive to tell the tale:joy:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@SC2019 I am looking forward to seeing her reaction to Dong Feng hahahha! From the conversation she had with Zhe Yan in the one-shot she approves hahaha!

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Be aware the ML is not a demon queen in the book. She is a 妖 a monster formed from the 3 toxins.

Demon clan was made to be the balance of power between light and darkness. It does not mean they are inherently evil. Demon clan is the yin to balance the immortal yang in this particular immortal universe created by Tang Qi.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, Ninky said:

@SC2019 I am looking forward to seeing her reaction to Dong Feng hahahha! From the conversation she had with Zhe Yan in the one-shot she approves hahaha!

It would be hilarious to imagine SW asking DH to help a in battle and DH goes, next week I can't, it's my turn to babysit GG, or sorry, can I leave before sunset, my wife needs me home by then....

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

It would be hilarious to imagine SW asking DH to help a in battle and DH goes, next week I can't, it's my turn to babysit GG, or sorry, can I leave before sunset, my wife needs me home by then....

His wife needs him home by then or he needs his wife by then? :D

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Nah said wife will show up to that fight together with him. She enjoys fighting a lot.

• LOL 7

29 minutes ago, pawla said:

His wife needs him home by then or he needs his wife by then? :D

This scenario is more likely. DH is after all a 贴身膏药 - personal Band Aid. Hahahaha...

@Ninky It's gonna be like having your wife tagging along during the bros drinking sessions but I doubt SW would mind. :joy: 

Say, BQ can hold her alcohol well but I think FJ is lacking in that department.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6