[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 3/10/2020 at 11:53 PM, jacquelinetan said:

The male species need to be careful when they are around Feng Jiu as her husband is a petty and jealous. His way of ridding rivals is death. Even Lian Song was wary if he won a bet of having Feng Jiu cooked that sweet and sour fish. He said Dong Hua will make him spit it all out. Remember he ate up one fish dish before Dong Hua had a chance. Dong Hua's look could have "killed" him too.

Do you think DH made him spit out FJ’s cakes from the restaurant?

• LOL 2

If Cheng Yu becomes DH’s goddaughter and Lian Song marries her. The family tree will be even more messy.

Once he married FJ, Dong Hua has to call Ye Hua his uncle and by extension, Lian Song Grand Uncle. But after Cheng Yu married, Lian Song has to call DH godfather....

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Megan said:

Do you think DH made him spit out FJ’s cakes from the restaurant?

Making him spit out the fish is most likely a figure of speech on how jealous DH can be now that he and FJ are officially together. 

In that get together, if DH made LS spit out the cakes, then Ali also regurgitated his share. :scream:

• LOL 2

Mama? Is that you?...... Little did we all know how capable DH is of getting himself out of any zone that is not the husband zone :naughty:

EVssYnAUcAYC6P_?format=jpg&name=medium

This sequence of commentating on their Dancing with the Immortals, you can definitely fall that way, but will DH catch you?

Female worries that transcend realms and species, clans?

EVss4_AU0AAcxL1?format=jpg&name=medium

DHDJ's seductive language only includes one word/sound, "Oh?"

EVss8d4UMAEsI1i?format=jpg&name=medium

LS is definitely everyone's spirit animal, he tries so hard to troll the Troll King

JH, who? If you photoshop her out, the context doesn't even change :joy:

EVstPjoUMAAzC59?format=jpg&name=medium

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, vivi0303 said:

Mama? Is that you?...... Little did we all know how capable DH is of getting himself out of any zone that is not the husband zone :naughty:

EVssYnAUcAYC6P_?format=jpg&name=medium

This sequence of commentating on their Dancing with the Immortals, you can definitely fall that way, but will DH catch you?

Female worries that transcend realms and species, clans?

EVss4_AU0AAcxL1?format=jpg&name=medium

DHDJ's seductive language only includes one word/sound, "Oh?"

EVss8d4UMAEsI1i?format=jpg&name=medium

LS is definitely everyone's spirit animal, he tries so hard to troll the Troll King

JH, who? If you photoshop her out, the context doesn't even change :joy:

EVstPjoUMAAzC59?format=jpg&name=medium

I remembered this scene. JH was ignored in the background by DH. Even though she tried her best to be besides him and serving him the food she prepared for him solely. 

Only XY noticed her at first but ignored her later on too and asking FJ on the cookies. 

I guess, standing besides FJ, JH will never be a match. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

In that get together, if DH made LS spit out the cakes, then Ali also regurgitated his share.

Ah, but Ali is not a love rival. More likely Dijun will just prank the little boy

• LOL 4

54 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

I remembered this scene. JH was ignored in the background by DH. Even though she tried her best to be besides him and serving him the food she prepared for him solely. 

Only XY noticed her at first but ignored her later on too and asking FJ on the cookies. 

JH was very rude to the host and was totally mannerless to the other guests. She squeezed in between FJ and DH without saying her excuses, then tells DH she brought him soup for him alone because the food might not suit. :expressionless:

• Unamused 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

We are all DH, my mind can literally self photoshop JH out in every scene. It's wonderful discovering a new hidden talent.:tounge_xd: Oh wait, I think it's only bc my eye roll was so dramatic every time she appeared, that they rolled back behind my head. :joy: Feeling extra sarcastic today guys.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

37 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

DH haven't apologized yet to Ali for taking handkerchief FJ. (evil laugh)

DH won't apologize to Ali because DH claimed that lady's handkerchief was his..The Emotionless, Desireless and Loveless and the Almighty DH claimed FJ as his property from the beginning.:lol:

Poor Ali..he feels bad for his beloved cousin.. he look like he wants to cry.

Even an ancient God ZY can't do anything to help..:joy:

• LOL 5

@vivi0303

For Xiao Bai , DH can be whomever she needed.

Emperor , Master/Teacher , Husband/lover or even a "Mother" and he is also a wonderful father to GunGun.

As you said "LS is definitely everyone's spirit animal, he tries so hard to troll the Troll King"

So Agreed:joy:

And I also want to say LS is obsessed with DH..literally . Whomever interest DH also interest him.

PB 1 page 197

For Liansong, the only fairy worthy of his attention besides Cheng'yu was this young
Qingqiu monarch. Ever since he befriended Donghua, he had never known him to have a particular interest in women.

This guy Donghua seemed to have been born a monk. Even Moyuan who was deemed the
most monastic of monks was once in a complicated relationship with the
ancestor goddess of the Demon Clan. But over the years, Donghua left no traces behind, and Liansong eventually lost interest.
Yet this same monastic deity recently seemed to have his eyes on the young
queen of Qingqiu who was still essentially a child with only tens of thousands of years in age. This discovery came at him like a lightning strike.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

DH won't apologize to Ali because DH claimed that lady's handkerchief was his..The Emotionless, Desireless and Loveless and the Almighty DH claimed FJ as his property from the beginning.:lol:

That's why DH knew that even on bended knees, he won't get a piece of cake from Ali :tounge_xd:

• LOL 6

3 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

If it happened when FJ was much younger and hero worshipping DH, she'd be over the moon.

She was trying to be fully over DH though at the time of BQ's wedding, partly due to the trauma of Qingti dying for her in mortal realm. So getting captured by DH when she's avoiding him is punishment for her. :frown:

It's funny how DH announced to LS, Ali, and to FJ that she is his, saying he lost handkerchief FJ "days ago".  As if it's Ali who stole FJ from DH.:lol: 

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

That's why DH knew that even on bended knees, he won't get a piece of cake from Ali :tounge_xd:

It's hard to tell.. knowing DH creative mind..he just have to negotiate with Ali to give a solution how to help Ali to "get rid" of his Lord father YH so that Ali get to sleep beside his mother . DH just can ask YH to do something important under the pretext for the peace of the world matter.

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

It's hard to tell.. knowing DH creative mind..he just have to negotiate with Ali to give a solution how to help Ali to "get rid" of his Lord father YH so that Ali get to sleep beside his mother . DH just can ask YH to do something important under the pretext for the peace of the world matter.

All because of envying LS and Ali enjoying FJ's baked goods, while he was forced to eat JH's soup. :tounge_xd: Seriously though, I'll be pissed off too if I went to a banquet and a fellow guest pushes her soup to me.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 4

35 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If it happened when FJ was much younger and hero worshipping DH, she'd be over the moon.

She was trying to be fully over DH though at the time of BQ's wedding, partly due to the trauma of Qingti dying for her in mortal realm. So getting captured by DH when she's avoiding him is punishment for her. :frown:

It's funny how DH announced to LS, Ali, and to FJ that she is his, saying he lost handkerchief FJ "days ago".  As if it's Ali who stole FJ from DH.:lol: 

Agreed..that for sure... she'd be thrilled..

Doesn't matter where DH keep her..in his sleeve under his sandalwood fragrance armpits, his chest close to his heart or wipe his sweat on his gorgeous face or even used her to wipes his mighty powerful "sword".:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

39 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Agreed..that for sure... she'd be thrilled..

Doesn't matter where DH keep her..in his sleeve under his sandalwood fragrance armpits, his chest close to his heart or wipe his sweat on his gorgeous face or even used her to wipes his mighty powerful "sword".:lol:

Hahaha, DH held the handkerchief while sleeping in such a way that if she transforms back, she'll be lying down facing him. The grandpa is so smitten he's practically begging for a scandal at that point! Something that will make him wed FJ! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4