[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hahaha, DH held the handkerchief while sleeping in such a way that if she transforms back, she'll be lying down facing him. The grandpa is so smitten he's practically begging for a scandal at that point! Something that will make him wed FJ! :joy:

I salute DH for being still a gentleman. imagine if he's not so gentleman and purposely put handkerchief FJ on top of him and then human FJ surely lying on top of him when she transforms back..:tounge_wink:

While DH was so lucky with the scandals , LS facing a different situation.. what's Siming said? about LS try to create his own gossips/ scandal with ChengYu..

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

While DH was so lucky with the scandals , LS facing a different situation.. what's Siming said? about LS try to create his own gossips/ scandal with ChengYu..

He was not getting any breakthrough coz his approach seems like joking with CY. :lol: Even Zhe Yan reprimanded him on the way he treats CY.

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, jimmylyne said:

Wondering why LS known as a Sky Kingdom playboy and same goes to Su MoYe.

SMY got lots of admirers it seems. That's according to Fj.

LS must be called Jiuchongtian playboy coz CY spread that news. :P

• LOL 4

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

SMY got lots of admirers it seems. That's according to Fj.

LS must be called Jiuchongtian playboy coz CY spread that news. :P

Not sure about LS...

And I think I need to read "Get to know SMY" one more time.. seemed there an explanation about this "thousands face" prince ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Not sure about LS...

And I think I need to read "Get to know SMY" one more time.. seemed there an explanation about this "thousands face" prince ? 

Maybe LS book will tell why he's a playboy :) SMY, yeah, will be rereading PB for those missed nuances.

Wish TQ releases English translations of her stories in book forms. I'd be buying in a heartbeat! I'm fine with tabs/mobiles to read ebooks, but paper books are way more special and smells so good when new!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Wondering why LS known as a Sky Kingdom playboy and same goes to Su MoYe.

Maybe because LS has a sweeter mouth and know how to sweet-talk to those fairies? 

Comparing to DH who is known as icy face and in top notch position and hard to approach, LS seem to mingle around with others especially those fairies. 

I mean let not talk about when DH is with FJ. That is a different case. 

• Like 5

Hi, I'm new here, but been lurking in this forum for quite some time. Since i can't seem to move on from ELOD, even after twice watching the drama and planning on watching the Thai dubbed next, and reading both PB book in Thai and Eng version. So i think i should join the fun here. 

It seems not many Thai fans on this forum, so I do share some news and the translation team's blog on twitter with Thai fans. I let them know that any use/translation to the contents should be credited to the team. Hope that is alright. Great work to the team, btw. Can't wait for the next release! 

I also share the update about weTV TH's confirmation on the uncut version (somehow no one ever read the update email) and think I sucessfully draw in a new wave of Thai fans to sign the campaign :thumbsup: (I hope it is true though, otherwise I will get a lot of bashing perhaps :sweat_smile:)

Sorry for the long introductory post. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Maybe because LS has a sweeter mouth and know how to sweet-talk to those fairies? 

He is good as a negotiator. He can even threaten the whole clan of Biyinao folks and no one bats their eyes.

• Like 3

@sg_niner Hello! Welcome aboard! There was a post or two a couple of weeks ago about WeTV Thailand possible release of ELOD uncut version. :smile: Hope they really would, as there are plenty of scenes that are so important and significant but aren't included in the final cut.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@sg_niner Hello! Welcome aboard! There was a post or two a couple of weeks ago about WeTV Thailand possible release of ELOD uncut version. :smile: Hope they really would, as there are plenty of scenes that are so important and significant but aren't included in the final cut.

Thank you very much. I hope they would give in to the pressure too as many of us are so willing to throw our money on them. As you know, there is quite a huge fan base in Thailand, but not many places to discuss the series and book in depth. So I really do enjoy lurking in this thread to read all your thought. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He is good as a negotiator. He can even threaten the whole clan of Biyinao folks and no one bats their eyes.

A bit information of LS in PB 2 page 7

Liansong Jun carried the reputation of a playboy and was often
misunderstood as someone untrustworthy, but those from older
generations across the lands all knew that whenever crises arose, Lord
Liansong was far more decisive than his father.

Out of Tianjun's three sons, it was widely known that the second prince,
Sangji, was the most intelligent and gifted. That was because when he was
born, 36 five-colored birds from Mount Junji soared to the sky, circling the
Queen's chamber and dancing for 81 days.

But Lord Liansong's supporters felt that the third prince's intelligence was
even more remarkable than the second prince's.
It just so happened the
third prince was born undersea; his auspicious omen was swimming fish in
the water rather than flying birds in the sky. Furthermore, when the third
prince was born, the outspread flood that gave Tianjun headache in those
days suddenly subsided; this was also a proof of the third prince's
phenomenal birth.

The third prince did not have the same influence as the
second prince, but that was because His Third Highness was humble – he
did not want to compete with his brother over meaningless fame.

Of course, being an amorous man, Liansong didn't quite know how
'humble' was written. To use this word to describe him was an outright lie.
But if we were to speak of innate talent, he was really a bit better than Sangji. He did not contend with Sangji for the title of Crown Prince in the
past because he had the wisdom to make himself seem incompetent in
order to avoid burdensome responsibilities. That way, his life could be
happy and free.
@sg_niner Hi *wave* Welcome on board.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Megan said:

Hello. Have you ever heard of the mini specials for eternal love which we can find on some website? I’ve seen them and I’m wondering are they all by Tang Qi?

Hi there! Re: the mini specials-some of these were by TQ herself. But some are from fans of the books. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of LS, I really like ELOD's potrayal of his friendship with DH. EP23, when he chose to go seeing DH instead of courting CY, signified their friendship well. Despite all the teasing, he is a caring, supportive and loyal friend. It makes me wonder how he, who is a few hundred thousand year younger, befriended iced face DH. Looking forward to his own story in Lotus Step. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

It makes me wonder how he, who is a few hundred thousand year younger, befriended iced face DH. Looking forward to his own story in Lotus Step. 

The joke there is that he as the 3rd son who seems to have no much ambition, was overlooked by Tianjun in favour of the two elder sons. :lol: Hence, he had to look for a father figure and the closest would be DH. :P That's how LS got to be more capable in decision making than his father and more intelligent than his siblings. He was half raised by DH.B)

Come to think of it, Ice Face has few friends, but the few he got are very loyal to him. That means even with his poison tongue and equally poisonous sweet and sour fishes, DH is also very good and very fair to the people he cares of.

Looking forward too to the next books of TQ. There should be an interesting story behind the animosity of Cheng Yu to Lian Song.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

57 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The joke there is that he as the 3rd son who seems to have no much ambition, was overlooked by Tianjun in favour of the two elder sons. :lol: Hence, he had to look for a father figure and the closest would be DH. :P That's how LS got to be more capable in decision making than his father and more intelligent than his siblings. He was half raised by DH.B)

Hahaha, now I can't get the picture of young LS being raised by DH out of my head. I can see how he might pick up his lazy streak from DH, but where did he get his playboy personality from then? :P

• LOL 5

39 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

I can see how he might pick up his lazy streak from DH, but where did he get his playboy personality from then? :P

Don't know where either. :lol: But we also don't know the total background yet of LS. That playboy monicker of his, I suspect, must be from his exploits at the mortal realm and the wars he fought. (***Ref: Timeline for 3L3W/ELOD soompie blog)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

53 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Hahaha, now I can't get the picture of young LS being raised by DH out of my head. I can see how he might pick up his lazy streak from DH, but where did he get his playboy personality from then? :P

That definitely from his own father the heavenly lord sound lewd seeing how he was thirsting after that witch of a princess that was after ye hua. 

Also wondering how FJ met all those friends of hers lol she seems to be so well connected contrary to her aunt BQ. I’m especially interesting in her friendship with the underworld lord that kept helping her.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1