[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I don't like the sound of this. In TMOPB did they follow DH & FJ storyline in the book or they make it up? If they makeup the storyline, then I guess they are able to do that for this 3rd installment one. 

Since its based on a fanfiction, do they mention DH & FJ anywhere in the book cos if there's a chance for them to reprise their role even as supporting characters I don't mind as long we can see them together again lol

What does BL fanfiction means. What does BL stands for? 

Yes.. Dongfeng's storyline in TMOPB drama was totally a fabricated/made up by the script writer.

BoyLove..BL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I don't like the sound of this. In TMOPB did they follow DH & FJ storyline in the book or they make it up? If they makeup the storyline, then I guess they are able to do that for this 3rd installment one. 

Since its based on a fanfiction, do they mention DH & FJ anywhere in the book cos if there's a chance for them to reprise their role even as supporting characters I don't mind as long we can see them together again lol

What does BL fanfiction means. What does BL stands for? 

For the copyright of TMOPB, the characters of DF were briefly mentioned so they had leeway to include them in the series, but not cannon bc they did not have the licensing for the PB storyline. So they got away with fabrication.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Happy Monday everyone! We (the translation team) hope everyone is coping with the work from home arrangements (that most of us have been subjected to) or at least enforced social distancing for others...

Just a quick update on where we are in terms of the blog - no we haven't forgotten.... and yes we are still working on it.

Partially because Tang Qi comes up with new posts every few days once and partially because there is a creative surprise (read Dong-Feng artwork) in store for you, courtesy of one our ingenious team members. As good things come to those who wait, just hang in there a little longer, i.e. we target to get our site up by the end of this week!  

In the meantime, have a productive week ahead! And keep safe.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 10

On 4/5/2020 at 11:07 AM, linh5000 said:

Did people hear about the third installment of the Three Lives, Three Worlds?  

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/third-installment-for-three-lives-three-worlds-in-the-making/

This is kinda wild. I don't know where to post this...I can't imagine they would do that to Bai Zhen and Zhe Yan.  Wouldn't there be an uproar from the fans (like us!) :rage:

I dont think this article is official... Zheyan younger than Bai Zhen! are kidding me !:rage: Thanks God! Jaywalk hold this Story i will love very much this series!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Reba spotted filming for a varshow "Go Fighting S6" in Shanghai.

She's booked and busy.

She stiil cast in Go fighting s6, i thought she not part of it. maybe before i read some article that she's not part of it but i guess its not.

• Like 3

Good day ladies! Remember to take a break from work routine and do some stretching every 45 minutes. Hold each stretch for at least 15 seconds with emphasis on the neck, back, shoulders, hips, and glutes. Happy working!

Message by,

Feng Jiu & Dong Hua 

ddec8b07399980e0.jpeg

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Good day ladies! Remember to take a break from work routine and do some stretching every 45 minutes. Hold each stretch for at least 15 seconds with emphasis on the neck, back, shoulders, hips, and glutes. Happy working!

Message by,

Feng Jiu & Dong Hua 

But where can I get a DH to rub some ointment on me if I am still achey? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Happy Monday everyone! We (the translation team) hope everyone is coping with the work from home arrangements (that most of us have been subjected to) or at least enforced social distancing for others...

Just a quick update on where we are in terms of the blog - no we haven't forgotten.... and yes we are still working on it.

Partially because Tang Qi comes up with new posts every few days once and partially because there is a creative surprise (read Dong-Feng artwork) in store for you, courtesy of one our ingenious team members. As good things come to those who wait, just hang in there a little longer, i.e. we target to get our site up by the end of this week!  

Thank you so much :love: we are patiently waiting and excited to hear about the creative surprise! :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Megan said:

I thought it was because he promised Ji Heng and Zhi He’s parents to look after them. Hence he couldn’t poison them. His hands were tied by honor.

After the last stunt of JH, he won't hesitate to serve his worst sweet and sour fish ever. That is, if JH is brave enough to show her face to DH.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

53 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

After the last stunt of JH, he won't hesitate to serve his worst sweet and sour fish ever. That is, if JH is brave enough to show her face to DH.

DH probably won't even serve her water!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

8 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Thanks so much for all the work you guys are putting into this! :heart:

Something to look forward to in these times! 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

But where can I get a DH to rub some ointment on me if I am still achey? :joy:

Sigh... I was going to say I know just the place! But then I fell off my unicorn and woke with pain in the butt....:tears:

It was a good dream though... ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Hi there,  I just new on this forums,  and i heard that the author had written the special ep ; that that Di Jun did celebrate the wedding again for 200 days,  may i know if i could have a link to read that please? I would really much much appreciate if someone can shade me some light please.

thank you

• Like 3
  • LOL 2