Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

• Replies 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• jimmylyne

• Ninky

• Megan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

Talking about the love DH has for FJ, DH is indeed head over heels for FJ, imagine a such powerful, noble, and highest deity wanted to massage FJ's feet.. For another Immortals, DH may indeed has the highest position.. But it is FJ that is really hold the highest position.., I mean who else get to make DH massage their feet? :smirk:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2
3 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

Yes, Cheng Yu is beating Su Jin.:joy: Honestly thought Ju Nuo was going to beat Cheng Yu though

Ju Nuo is pretty, but Cheng Yu is more appealing...and looks more fun to be with. :)

• Like 8
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Talking about the love DH has for FJ, DH is indeed head over heels for FJ, imagine a such powerful, noble, and highest deity wanted to massage FJ's feet.. For another Immortals, DH may indeed has the highest position.. But it is FJ that is really hold the highest position.., I mean who else get to make DH massage their feet? :smirk:

Eh, DH massage her feet? Which part? Drama or book?

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Eh, DH massage her feet? Which part? Drama or book?

Drama. Day after consummation. After they went for a walk in town and snake ward. Episode 47.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

DH knows he disappointed FJ a lot in the past, and he has a lot to make up for, aside from him being in love. He's taking care of her and wanted her primordial spirit to recover soon because Aranya's dream is not safe for FJ. Miao Lou wants her red qi back, and Shen Ye wanted FJ to go through the last moments of Aranya to collect her essence. (Ep47)

• Like 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Donghuadijun said:

I am betting when they finally get that little girl that TQ wants for them, DH will be so wrapped around his daughter's little finger, also. :joy: I am daddy's little girl... I know how it works:tounge_xd::joy::innocent:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 2/21/2020 at 4:17 AM, Dominique Lola said:

Wow that Princess of Fanyin Valley was so mature! She understood that she didn't really have a chance and she's begun to let go of her affections. Very sensible and good bearing for a royal princess haha. She reminds me of the Senior Sister in 'Put Your Head on My Shoulders'. Beautiful conduct!

I love Jielu in the drama. In the book, she isn’t so friendly.

• Like 6

@ChibiLy Lucky for us viewers :) And very good casting for Vengo. DHDJ would be always be associated with him. The Zhe Yan of TMOPB was also perfect for his role.

It can be anything, but for me the most obvious will be his height. As the emperor emeritus, he would have to be a stand out. Someone who would mesmerise even with his usual icy face.

I remember what Si Ming told LS when 3rd prince was asking if it was a man or a woman friend of Cheng Yu who joins DH in the mortal realm. "Do you think the emperor will experience his romance misfortune with a man?" :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, vivi0303 said:

I am betting when they finally get that little girl that TQ wants for them, DH will be so wrapped around his daughter's little finger, also. :joy: I am daddy's little girl... I know how it works:tounge_xd::joy::innocent:

So true! Di Jun will always showcase his 'cang he' to scare the boys/men away from his baby girl.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
5 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

The twitterverse beauty competition is almost to an end. :joy: Fun Fact, JH actually got 8.2% of votes against ML.

EUqh8C7U0AAanau?format=jpg&name=large

I love thai fans!! I feel like they have the best content on Instagram related to PB. hehe.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

So true! Di Jun will always showcase his 'cang he' to scare the boys/men away from his baby girl.

DH's glare should be enough to scare off most of them. :lol:

If they don't get it, they'll be invited to a meal of DH's infamous sweet and sour fish.

Should they survive it, they'll probably wake up in Kunlun for auntie Shao Wan to toy with. Hehehe.

If they are really serious, they'll have to swear to DH, with the Cang'he to their neck, that his princess will be loved and taken care of as much as DH did for FJ. ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

DH's glare should be enough to scare off most of them. :lol:

If they don't get it, they'll be invited to a meal of DH's infamous sweet and sour fish.

Should they survive it, they'll probably wake up in Kunlun for auntie Shao Wan to toy with. Hehehe.

If they are really serious, they'll have to swear to DH, with the Cang'he to their neck, that his princess will be loved and taken care of as much as DH did for FJ. ;)

Let's be honest. DHDJ will make whomever marries his baby girl, to marry into HIS family, that girl and her husband will never leave his sight.:joy:

Also, I feel like the "wink peek" is a purely Vengo improvised thing.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
13 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Let's be honest. DHDJ will make whomever marries his baby girl, to marry into HIS family, that girl and her husband will never leave his sight.:joy:

And not just deal with DH. BGG too, hahaha. He might keep them in a ward, LOL! Joking aside, DH will want someone trustworthy. And he'll not take it against the guy his status in life. 

Thai fans, and other international fans, are so very appreciative and supportive of Vengo, no? It's quite bad he's victimised by some bullying fandoms for very petty reasons and excuses.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

BGG and the their little princess can inherit everything from DH except his jealous streaks. He is by far the most jealous bf and husband I have ever read in a Xianxia. I guess the author wrote him in such a way to potray how much he loves FJ. At the beginning, FJ might find it endearing (as in any early relationship, the woman feels absolutely wonderful having a jealous SO) but imagine after thousand of years, he is still that jealous and wants to kill off all his perceived love rivals. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 1
4 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

BGG and the their little princesd can inherit everything from DH except his jealous streaks. He is by far the most jealous bf and husband I have ever read in a Xianxia. I guess the author wrote him in such a way to potray how much he loves FJ. At the beginning, FJ might find it endearing (as in any early relationship, the woman feels absolutely wonderful having a jealous SO) but imagine after thousand of years, he is still that jealous and wants to kill off all his perceived love rivals. :sweatingbullets:

Not really a problem, but FJ is the 2nd most beautiful in all realms, so she'll still captivate someone even if she's DH's wife.

And... they're immortals who'd live thousands of years. Hahaha. So DH will always be on guard. Maybe not openly jealous anymore after thousands of years, but will glare at them if he thinks they are interested. ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6