[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

3 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Shippers are it again. I don't understand what they're saying but it's about Donghua hand placement. I didn't even notice it when I was watching. I guess as she pushed him down suddenly on the bed in both situation. His hands should be on the bed, not on her waist lol. 

Omg now I notice it too! Great job Sherlocks! Yes he seems to reach her waist ever so often and they look so natural at it. I remember a show where they acted as their characters and V was about to hold her waist but she motioned to him to hold her hands instead. Let me see if I can find that clip.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Omg now I notice it too! Great job Sherlocks! Yes he seems to reach her waist ever so often and they look so natural at it. I remember a show where they acted as their characters and V was about to hold her waist but she motioned to him to hold her hands instead. Let me see if I can find that clip.

I found the clip!!!! Omg omg I found it! Yessssss!!

Watch till the end and you'll see what I mean. You can skip part 1 to 3 and go straight to the 4th part to see it.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Yay, figured it out. 

V at sweet dreams filming location, visiting R. 

:wub:

AB352910-D765-4436-9-A1-E-1-CFA7078703-C

• Like 3
  • Love 10

@LovelyLady thanks for the photos. I always felt the hand on waist seem very intimate. 

@chsaf my gosh. That is Good spotting. I watched the clip before and I wondered how Vengo totally missed Reba's hands. What you said make sense.

During the same Happy Camp episode, Vengo got slightly outraged and was displeased with another actor's speech. I wondered what that was about.

Ladies, you know how Reba and Vengo separately recorded a message for the characters at the end of the drama. I thought it was werid how they both mentioned FJ's jealousy, when it felt to me that DH was the one with the issue.

Realistically, apart from JH, FJ had nothing to worry about. DH treats majority of the females as air. He never really interacted with other females and when he did, he had not behaved in anyway that may have given them ideas. While Vengo on the other hand, have a playful and friendly manner. Which may be misinterpreted as interest by the opposite gender. Haha, here is my delusional thought, thinking may be it's Reba warning Vengo to stop being so friendly with other ladies!

On a side note. Reba is super adorable and her voice is nice. Her mannerism as FJ is so different to her usual self. What am amazing actress.

@They Sick thanks for the photo. Lol, is Vengo pulling a DH move? Making sure other males know that Reba is taken?!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

@LovelyLady

@chsaf my gosh. That is Good spotting. I watched the clip before and I wondered how Vengo totally missed Reba's hands. What you said make sense.

During the same Happy Camp episode, Vengo got slightly outraged and was displeased with another actor's speech. I wondered what that was about.

On a side note. Reba is super adorable and her voice is nice. Her mannerism as FJ is so different to her usual self. What am amazing actress.

@They Sick thanks for the photo. Lol, is Vengo pulling a DH move? Making sure other males know that Reba is taken?!

@ChibiLy Ah I don't think I've seen this Happy Camp episode. Or did I XD. I like her voice too, it suits her features and mannerisms.

@They Sick Wow he really did visit her. Maybe @ChibiLy is right, he wants to show everyone she's his, so back off! Especially to Deng Lun hahaha. I do agree V can be a bit flirty to other females but they seem harmless compared to his interactions with Reba. Still, it's good for her to make sure he sets boundaries~~

• Like 7

Such a cute expression :D

Funny fan edit

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@They Sick what's the red arrow pointing at? Is it really at sweet dreams filming location?

@pawla it pointing at the shop Reba’s parent owned. ( her character’s parent in Sweet dream). And yup that’s the shop. It appeared a lot in sweet dream. 

• Like 5

@ChibiLy @chsaf I’ve seen the front photo showing his face, lemme find it first and Get back to u guys later.

Rumor has it the location is 2-hrs away from Beijing, he drove there alone to visit his girl :wub: *not confirmed though

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

and in the midst of digging, i found something else. She’s feisty :lol: 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Yay, figured it out. 

V at sweet dreams filming location, visiting R. 

:wub:

AB352910-D765-4436-9-A1-E-1-CFA7078703-C

Is this real ?? He visit Reba on the set ? For real? But that man is surely Vengo Gao! What is this ? I think I saw another picture in Instagram that he really went there, without his assistant or manager. He drove 2hrs to get their and bring foods for Reba. But I don’t if its true.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

40 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

More photos about V visiting R on set here 

Whoops. A lot of thing going on that page. Although I don’t understand chinese, i have a feeling it’s gonna break guangre shipers’ heart. Its rumours of V’s isn’t it. 

Okay, just leave it there (denial mode activated) :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, They Sick said:

Whoops. A lot of thing going on that page. Although I don’t understand chinese, i have a feeling it’s gonna break guangre shipers’ heart. Its rumours of V’s isn’t it. 

Okay, just leave it there (denial mode activated) :sweat_smile:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/112761146

I can't read much Chinese characters so I switched the page to English translation. The translation is so off I feel like a lot of my brain cells died just trying to understand the whole post.

@janine Ang First the good stuff. It said V visited R 3 times before this trip and another time after this trip but there are no pictures to validate that.

It looks like V went furniture and house shopping with a mystery lady and has a 13 year-old kid (and a 6-month old toddler?) though it seems the lady who accompanied V to his friend's wedding is not the same lady he bought furnitures and a home with. Somehow the 13 year old kid is mixed Asian and is definitely not his kid. The supposed wife was a model that he knew, she also accompanies him for dinner and shopping. Apparently she also has a nice/tall nose.

V was in Beijing during quarantine, at Jaywalk office? Fans are saying why not stay home and if he indeed stayed at Jaywalk office, it must be because there was a child at home to protect from the virus. Also said that V and R have been in many projects together with good relationship, it's impossible for R not to know whether V is married, thus this is just good cooperation between colleagues. Though the marriage reports have been denied, it could also be in order to protect his family. 

Gosh I was squealing with glee reading about V visiting R at Sweet Dreams shooting site but after reading this article I don't know what to feel.:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Is it just me, or do they look "different" here... Are the official photo's that much altered or should I worry about my eyesight?:mellow:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Is it just me, or do they look "different" here... Are the official photo's that much altered or should I worry about my eyesight?:mellow:

@SilverDawn This is probably a fan of the show who wanted a pre-wedding photoshoot ala DHDJ and FJ.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, katfindlay said:

More photos about V visiting R on set here 

Wow, I was just looking at the photos as I don't understand Chinese. Seems like that website open a can of worms lol I Google translate and at the bottom of the page, the person who wrote it says its just her speculations. Again, we still have hope as long as there's no announcement or legit news. Don't worry about it :) 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

23 minutes ago, chsaf said:

I can't read much Chinese characters so I switched the page to English translation. The translation is so off I feel like a lot of my brain cells died just trying to understand the whole post.

@janine Ang First the good stuff. It said V visited R 3 times before this trip and another time after this trip but there are no pictures to validate that.

It looks like V went furniture and house shopping with a mystery lady and has a 13 year-old kid (and a toddler?) though it seems the lady who accompanied V to his friend's wedding is not the same lady he bought furnitures and a home with. She was a midel that he knew, she also accompanies him for dinner and shopping. Apparently she also has a nice/tall nose.

V was in Beijing during quarantine, at Jaywalk office? Don't understand that part. Also said that V and R have been in many projects together with good relationship, it's impossible for R not to know whether V is married, thus this is just good cooperation.

Gosh I was squealing with glee reading about V visiting R at Sweet Dreams shooting site but after reading this article I don't know what to feel.:bawling:

My brain is not working at the moment and even after I saw that article gosh! My heart is in pain weather true or not. Huhuhu Haysss I wish I never see this article huhuhu

• Like 2
  • Sad 2