[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

33 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Yeah, she wasn't supposed to end up with XY in the leaked redemption scene, my question is, who wrote that she would end up with XY,  and why did they not think to include how/why/what she did to deserve that ending. I feel like the scene was an afterthought, probably more so for XY to have a happy ending than JH.

they could have left and open finale or those two,  to me they tried to writte JH as a victim,  victim of ML , a victim of "his love "etc, etc , and they give her the happy ending because she was a "victim" what the writters forgot is the victim made a big mistake and messed up the lives or the main couple of the story and for that she needs a redempriotn scene she needed a scene when she aknowledges her mistake so she can "deserve" that final  but even in her final scene with yan chiwu, she only talks about her ,her and her feelings, she is still selfish  xiao yan is a great character and if the happy ending was for him well it felt so lacking 

and in another topic i wpuld love to see the story of GunGun if tould be cool if tangqi decides to writte about him in the future!!! 

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1

To be honest, I could careless who XY or JH end up with at the end, I just can't stand and digest the way how JH suddenly madly in love with XY. I mean like how? From crazy in love with MS, and then DH, and suddenly XY.. They even barely communicate! Well I don't really know if they ever really communicate though.. since I kept FF her scenes.. :sweatingbullets:

I can't stand her so much that I feel bad for the actress who portrayed her.. I can't even remember her name, but whenever I see a drama with her inside, i can't see her as someone else but JH. 

If only JH sacrificed her self to redeem her sins like perhaps helping holding ML together with Biyiniao Clan, her character won't be badly hated I guess..but never mind.. Even she wanted to help.. She can't.. The only skills she has just manipulating and cheating also lying just like what she did in mortal realm..not to mention I almost vomit when she call FJ jie jie, I screamed.. Where is mirror.. She need to see her self in the mirror.. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

And Cheng Yu is the winner for the twitterverse Beauty Pageant (not including the Bai women)

I agree with the result. I also find Chengyu very beautiful. And the Maid in Mortal Realm, the butterfly girl.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Does XY really love JH? He kept harping on about her beauty and talents. But does XY really understand what love is? 

He understands about love but doubtful he really loved JH. I mean, like what you said - he only talks of her looks and talents. Nothing or barely anything about her character. 

Compare to DH at the Yueling flower festival. "She's pretty, and she'll be prettier when she grows up. She has good personality and she is capable in every aspects. In short, she's perfect. It's certain that she's perfect because she's the one I adore."

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

by the way is amazing to see this forum still so active weeks after the drama ended i rememeberwhen the talk was about reach 400 pages and now we are almost at 600 pages!!! 

That is because the fans are deeply in love with our couple, I can't even watch any other drama without comparing it with ELOD. But well now I am reading Remarried Empress, it is out of topic but the story is good! I am wondering if it would make into a drama. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He understands about love but doubtful he really loved JH. I mean, like what you said - he only talks of her looks and talents. Nothing or barely anything about her character. 

Compare to DH at the Yueling flower festival. "She's pretty, and she'll be prettier when she grows up. She has good personality and she is capable in every aspects. In short, she's perfect. It's certain that she's perfect because she's the one I adore."

I must be blind for not seeing them.. 

• LOL 7

43 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

And Cheng Yu is the winner for the twitterverse Beauty Pageant (not including the Bai women)

Si Ming said that if Cheng Yu is the daughter of DH and that fairy, that fairy must be a national beauty. :P That supposed fairy mother is FJ, world's number two beauty! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

by the way is amazing to see this forum still so active weeks after the drama ended i rememeberwhen the talk was about reach 400 pages and now we are almost at 600 pages!!! 

Haha, yes!! Still going strong :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Unless BGG's choice is very bad, I don't think that FJ and DH will interfere. Even if the future girl is a mortal, or an spiritual animal who gained enough cultivation to have human form. (Looking at you Tianjun for discriminating against Su Su and Shao Xin).

There's so much possibilities to this series. I can see 3L3W will go on for a loooooong time :D.  There's so many characters to write about.  Their children and their children's children...:love:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 3

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Si Ming said that if Cheng Yu is the daughter of DH and that fairy, that fairy must be a national beauty. :P That supposed fairy mother is FJ, world's number two beauty! :lol:

Talking about worlds beauty, Baiqian supposed to be the prettiest woman in all realms, but why nobody recognize her as the most beauty as well when she was Susu? Even Zheyan thought she identical to Baiqian which mean there was nothing change on her. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, daydreamer77 said:

There's so much possibilities to this series. I can see 3L3W will go on for a loooooong time :D.  There's so many characters to write about.  Their children and their children's children...:love:

There are two adorables now - Ali and Gungun. Apart from their cuteness, we already see with them what we loved about their parents. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

The audience would be us and our children and then the children of our children as well.. :lol:

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

Knowing that XY's story will be years in coming to fruition from the author, they probably decided to end his story in ELoD for closure. That's why JH was chosen.

Haha, maybe it's just in Ji Heng's dream :joy: like when Xuanren was dreaming  of him and Xiaojiu that night :joy:.

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Haha, maybe it's just in Ji Heng's dream :joy: like when Xuanren was dreaming  of him and Xiaojiu that night :joy:.

OMG, yes please! That would have been the perfect ending for JH, in her dreams!:joy: I will choose to interpret that scene like this from now on. 

6 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Talking about worlds beauty, Baiqian supposed to be the prettiest woman in all realms, but why nobody recognize her as the most beauty as well when she was Susu? Even Zheyan thought she identical to Baiqian which mean there was nothing change on her. 

Hahahaha, was it nepotism all along? Or because she was mortal, she was insignificant. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

37 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

The goddess aura was sealed by Qingqang. IMO, she retained most of her beauty, but because she was a mortal, many of those who had seen her were biased against her. They find it unpalatable that a mortal was the beloved of the crown prince.

Zhe Yan has better perception as one of the oldest gods. Not only that he saw the resemblance, he smelled the peach blossoms scent of his orchard off her!

Even DH was somehow protective of her. He was willing to drag Su Jin with him to ask Su Su why FJ as a fox bit Su Jin in TMOPB. He knew FJ wouldn't just bite without a very good reason why.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@ChibiLy Hoping that Jielu would in Qing Qiu. She's young but she was way more levelheaded than others who are millenia older than her.

Her character in the drama has evolved and I've grown to like her. Actually, most of the characters have 'grown-up' in the drama.  I hope Tang Qi will also write more about Princess Jielu.   She can rebuild her kingdom.  Too bad she won't end up with Xiaoyan. I really ship those two.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Hi Pammy, some hard working people are translating what TQ, the author, put online, side stories etc. They will share it in a blog with us, 

See above post regarding the blog. :) 

I personally didn't hear of the special scene you mentioned; could you be reffering to the short story/talk between (if my memory serves me right) Si Ming and Zhong Lin?

That has already been translated and can be found 50 pages back or so. Or be patient a little longer and read all in the upcomming blog. ;) 

There is a 200 days one. It is the talk between zl and sm. In the meantime before the blog is officially up, you will have to find it on the forum buried somewhere in these pages.

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Because we can't move on from ELOD :D

All other forums I joined will be deserted once the drama ended but not with our ELOD forum :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2