[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Wow, you girls rock! I am glad you all had fun with your research. :naughty: V is right! You girls were abusing the replay button weren't you. :lol:

Here's a compilation of some kisses with a very befitting BGM. Surely, this is up your alley. Enjoy.

Btw, I hope we don't have any minors around. Someone mentioned ELoD is rated PG13. I think all the passion in the drama is so tame and mild, so this wouldn't be a problem right? 

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mac_momo said:

Hi everyone! I’m new here, just finished watching all episodes of ELOD. Having major withdrawals from it, does anyone know of any good fanfics to read? Thanks!

Haha, same here. Experiencing withdrawals as well :D. I don't know of any but I'm pretty sure wattpad has lots.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Check out a Vengo's hairy chest. He must have shaved them for the bath tub scene. 

It would look odd with his white hair. Though cave scene had a bit of armpits hair peeking out while he's getting bandaged.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Check out a Vengo's hairy chest. He must have shaved them for the bath tub scene. 

:joy: that card kisss, He looks good kissing someone, its should look awkward but he did good job making it look sweettt:kiss_wink::joy: Can I play that game with him?:joy::naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

@jimmylyne The book and intention is fine.. but the technicalities of the act...based on other depiction of being breathless in a kiss :P Im sure being tight lipped is not the way to go :phew::joy::heart:

During or throughout the kiss they had an open mouthed kiss..with lightly or passionately sucking pushing and pulling on the lips..based on slowmo..Reba reciprocated quite well to Vengo's "coaxing seductive" lips.

Then maybe... the directors say "cut" they had to stop before resuming with the tight lipped one at the very end..for R's to act it out.

Just my theory...:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

43 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It would look odd with his white hair. Though cave scene had a bit of armpits hair peeking out while he's getting bandaged.

I've thought about that when I first watched it. I think it would look more odd if the hair was white :joy:. He should have shaved or waxed as well :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

On 3/25/2020 at 1:12 PM, MayanEcho said:

That's one ugly fossilised ancient dragon :tounge_xd: Sorry DH, but you're better off as a rock! Or please tell, that's Meng Hao and not you!

TQ said he did pop out of a rock but his "real body" is NOT a rock. Rock was used only as aa comparison example.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 6

15 hours ago, Ninky said:

@Yori Ten Sigh, That's so true. It's damned with her and damned without her.

But the good news for all our 3L3W fans on here looking to read future books from this universe. I have truncated part of her Q&A below for our forum friends :D.

The author said these will be the books within the Three Lives Three Worlds Series from her Q & A:

七姐的三生三世系列作品只有完结的《三生三世十里桃花》(白浅夜华)《三生三世枕上书》(凤九东华),进行中的《三生三世步生莲》(成玉连宋),待完成的《三生三世菩提劫》(墨渊少绾),以及待完成list上的谢孤栦相云谢画楼燕池悟

The translation for the above:

Qi Jie's (Tang Qi) Three Lives Three Worlds series of books include the finished works of Ten Thousand Miles of Peach Blossoms (Bai Qian/Ye Hua), Pillow Book (Feng Jiu/Dong Hua), currently in progress work, Lotus Step (Cheng Yu/Lian Song), to be completed work, Bodhi Fate (Mo Yuan/Shao Wan), and a to be completed list of untitled works featuring Xie Gu Chou/Xiang Yun and  Xie Hua Lou/Yan Chi Wu.

So officially we are going to get more stories! YAY! So maybe future tv series as well, you  never know...note that Lotus Step & Bodhi Fate will be in a 2 book format like Pillow Book and  the last 2 books will be single books. See, Feng Jiu's best friend will get someone better...we have something to look forward to. 

Personally, the Bodhi Fate pair will be fun, a block of wood with a naughty demon ancestor...

So originally Tang Qi have a Six Book, 2 books is done and have a drama, the rest still working on it! Waaaah I guess I’m going to wait again... I’m praying that the original cast of TMPB and TPB will be part to the future dramas... I mean original cast like YangMi & Mark & Vengo & Dílìrèbā  :heart:

• Like 6