[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

10 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

This is the seen when he open his chest and carved out a peace (or was it half) of his heart to make the ring for FJ

I think this is the scene where he asks about their fate, where said the lines i dont need fates charity.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, pawla said:

Vengo drawing a fox with his right hand. I thought he was left-handed. I'm confused here :crazy:

Think he is ambidextrous, I noticed that he sign using left hand but holds canghe sword on right hand. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I think this is the scene where he asks about their fate, where said the lines i dont need fates charity.

Thanks for that, I totally interpreted/assumed  the seen wrong :D. It's been hard waiting for the English subtitles to come epically seeing that I saw the last episodes last week. Thanks to this forum I'm not a zombie walking around saying need me more episode and subtitled ones at that.:joy: ( thinking about it I'll make one eloquent speaking zombie, I'll have to blame good teachers for that):joy:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

@Yori Ten wow red some of the Weibo comments I don't want to be affiliated with Tencent at the moment. 

Thank you for the update.

Yeah, also snooped a bit. What got me is a comment that we waited 3!! Long years for the drama but They did not deliver their 100 percent best. Which is really upsetting me :D now that i recall the times i waited, hoped that the drama will be released soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Thanks for that, I totally interpreted/assumed  the seen wrong :D. It's been hard waiting for the English subtitles to come epically seeing that I saw the last episodes last week. Thanks to this forum I'm not a zombie walking around saying need me more episode and subtitled ones at that.:joy: ( thinking about it I'll make one eloquent speaking zombie, I'll have to blame good teachers for that):joy:

Which by the way is just a mere flash back from zhong lins narration that is why it had less impact. :angry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Which by the is just a mere flash back from zhong lins narration that is why it had less impact. :angry:

Because of the color of the stone I assumed it was his heart. If thats the stone of Destiny it's not very impressive, one would think something that has such grate power/influences would be more. :joy: Or is written that way in the book?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah, also snooped a bit. What got me is a comment that we waited 3!! Long years for the drama but They did not deliver their 100 percent best. Which is really upsetting me :D now that i recall the times i waited, hoped that the drama will be released soon.

oh no... I hope the rating won’t go down further. it wasn’t so fantastic now either. 

Maybe they are waiting for audience to be anxious and then later release the special edition. So the satisfaction and rating will go soaring high? Make sense?? Just my opinion..

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Because of the color of the stone I assumed it was his heart. If thats the stone of Destiny it's not very impressive, one would think something that has such grate power/influences would be more. :joy: Or is written that way in the book?

I actually dont recall a scene about the heart. as i can recall, there is already the ring :D i will see if i missed it when i watch the subbed version.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, elsanna said:

Talented DH can write and fight with both hands:joy:

Poor Vengo can't stand on both legs :joy:

SORRY I know I shouldn't go there, but couldn't let the opportunity slip by:innocent:........:naughty:....

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

oh no... I hope the rating won’t go down further. it wasn’t so fantastic now either. 

Maybe they are waiting for audience to be anxious and then later release the special edition. So the satisfaction and rating will go soaring high? Make sense?? Just my opinion..

To be fair, i really love ELOD. There are just some expectations i have, unfortunately for me, they did not deliver (and yeah we paid extra bucks for the vip).  I dont know what tencent is planning. You know, no active promotion  and yeah we want lovely bts between dong feng because this is a love story. 

As @Yori Ten mentioned i just hope they wont hate elod production team.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Done with 49 - 50

These were lovely episodes:heart:.

Though Im sad some of my fave book 'scenes' were affected by the plot change, CY and Aranya arc is still good to me. If ever they released the special edition I think we'll be more happy, eh?

Eh I'll still note some more.

- In the book I believe it was implied Aranya wonders why she does everything for CY (not just in FJs dream). Though its not in the drama I like this. Its like FJ shadows follows FJ will to 'serve' DH shadow (instinct to know where DH shadow eh?) Its like having a purpose but only knowing it unconsciously.

- I love these additions: SM closure to CY and Aranya's love story and Mengshao's closure to FJ. These were lacking in the book :heart: Though Mengs fate gonna hurt more :bawling:

- Aww no "...lets lie here for a bit..." scene when they were leaving Fanyin Valley :dissapointed:

- Love love YCW, even LS listens to his love advice (just that he didn't know the facts regards to DH, FJ and JH :lol:)

- Love Xu Yang.. tell me he wont die :dissapointed_relieved:

We have praised V and R portrayal of CY and Aranya before that they really deserve :heart:.

And... Id hope to see a collection if DH and FJ laying down together. Seriously they are so sweet in bed :love: (I know we're still bitter what they deprived us of) but all of their 'bed scenes' were really fantastic(ally sweet :joy:), made me to fall in love :love:

Lately I've been feeling guilty posting reviews of vip eps, when vvips took their effort in keeping mum about theirs. 

Im sorry for those spoiled because of my comments. And I admire vvips here who were strong enough to hold your feelings :relaxed::heart:

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

Yeah i hope this will not affect the raiting , if they are doing that i would say whata bad idea althoug i hope all of this make the to release the uncut version

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I actually dont recall a scene about the heart. as i can recall, there is already the ring :D i will see if i missed it when i watch the subbed version.

We will revise this matter after Saturday or Sunday, depending on what day they release subs. on the site I'm watching. :joy: We are all becoming good students thanks to PB. Too bad I've been done with that so.. long ago.:joy: FJ can learn a thing or two from us.:joy:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

We will revise this matter after Saturday or Sunday, depending on what day they release subs. on the site I'm watching. :joy: We are all becoming good students thanks to PB. Too bad I've been done with that so.. long ago.:joy: FJ can learn a thing or two from us.:joy:

:joy: She did excel on the subject she cared most about, Ancient History aka DHDJ history. But I agree, we are all experts on the PB.:heart:

• LOL 5