[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

15 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

As I rewatched the episodes, I always find the Juno execution scene conversation between FJ and SMY in getting FJ out to cut herself and smear her blood at the guillotine very amusing. FJ who is very scared of pain resorted to use chicken blood trying to bluff her way to achieve the result.

what are the scenes u find very amusing?

Su Moye cosplaying Dong Hua chasing Aranya's pet snake brother Prince Qing and Chandi. 

First two blind dates of FJ at Sky Kingdom.

Vampirish FJ staring at wounded DH's arm.

Sick FJ crying. The face of DH when she cried louder!:lol:

DH squishing FJ face.

SI MING COLLAPSING FROM TASTING DH'S SWEET AND SOUR FISH!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

As I rewatched the episodes, I always find the Juno execution scene conversation between FJ and SMY in getting FJ out to cut herself and smear her blood at the guillotine very amusing. FJ who is very scared of pain resorted to use chicken blood trying to bluff her way to achieve the result.

1)FJ threatened to break DH like a twig 

2)FJ unladylike wiped her nose with DH's handkerchief and then make a face at him.

• Like 5

I have seen on other platforms that non Soompi ELOD fans have been asked to come here for your daily dose of ELOD. :kiss_wink:

Well, we welcome everyone so don't feel shy. I know some of you have been just lurking. Don't worry. We don't bite here. We are ONE BIG HAPPY ELOD family. :heart:

So, do come join us for this fun ride before it ends!! Just begin with one post and we guarantee you that your addiction will grow even more. :naughty:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Su Moye cosplaying Dong Hua chasing Prince Qing and Chandi. 

SI MING COLLAPSING FROM TASTING DH'S SWEET AND SOUR FISH!

These two were very amusing, yes!!

I have to add a drunken Cheng Yu giving Lian Song a hickey!! :sweatingbullets: Hahaha...

They didn't do much for this couple nearing the end though. Anyways, I find Lian Song to be quite the romantic when he conjured up that beautiful scene for Cheng Yu. And DH jabbing at his single status is just mean.

Edit:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4481736048042178

Ah, so good to see Vengo again!!!! Sorry, only have weibo link for now. Newest update from Bazaar of Vengo teaching you how to draw a fox. So cute!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Yori Ten Oh, I especially liked Si Ming after he was revived. He was so pissed off he was threatening Lian Song that he will look at Cheng Yu's fate! :P

Haha, yes. That scene wasn't easy to film. Caused a lot of outtakes coz both Vengo and LS were laughing maniacally. Vengo had to prevent his wig from splitting from laughing too hard. The BTS was funny as well. LS kept fanning SM but I don't think that scene made it. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

@Zelnk Reba updated her weibo but so far no streaming nor interviews. Agree that she has been very quiet. Hmmmm...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, SGahjumma said:

Too too too many hahaha. The whole handkerchief sequence, many of the Liansong scenes etc. I especially found his sheepish expression when he couldn’t fix his new weapon which had sucked in ZL and pushed all the pieces to DH to fix very very funny. The comic timing of both actors was spot on. 

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

1)FJ threatened to break DH like a twig 

2)FJ unladylike wiped her nose with DH's handkerchief and then make a face at him.

haha I just finished rewatching this episode and yes those two scenes are amusing. Also DH and LS interaction about calling him grandpa. 

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

I have to add a drunken Cheng Yu giving Lian Song a hickey!! :sweatingbullets: Hahaha...

They didn't do much for this couple nearing the end though. Anyways, I find Lian Song to be quite the romantic when he conjured up that beautiful scene for Cheng Yu. And DH jabbing at his single status is just mean.

Edit:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4481736048042178

Omg which hickey scene is it? I actually really really like LS - I watched the TMOPB 1 hour scenes between DH and FJ and LS appears there quite a bit. I think he looks WAY better in ELOD!! More cool :glasses:  And I loved the flute scene too. And the effort he made to make the sword for Chengyu too. 

haha re the Bazaar clip, another art and craft session from Vengo. My daughters watched it with me as they’re really attracted to the fox song (still looking for the full version with all the actors!) and one of them said “why is he so slow”. Judgmental not! Lol. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Vengo's BTS

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4481740553108306

Reba's BTS

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4481737734315554

Both posted to their individual Weibo.

No BTS of them together though. Hurrrr....

Thank you! i am already preparing myself not to expect anything.  They are so stingy with what i want :D I am beginning to think they really interacted so little off cam - so no content.

come to think, where is my bathtub scene bts? :phew:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1

4 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

Now we need jumping jumping, by the time DHFJ have 5 kids, for anyone of us who have plus size could slimming down by following the names of their kids, do the rolling, jumping, running, squatting, and swimming. 

And then clumsy, lazy... Number 6 and 7 took after dad :D

@Zelnk, told ya - old married boring couple :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Thank you! i am already preparing myself not to expect anything.  They are so stingy with what i want :D I am beginning to think they really interacted so little off cam - so no content.

come to think, where is my bathtub scene bts? :phew:

I know right... Bts from TMOPB are more generous, they are playful during that time. I try not to keep my hopes up as well. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I know right... Bts from TMOPB are more generous, they are playful during that time. I try not to keep my hopes up as well. 

So true, they still seem ok though.  Its just that i feel they are so guarded with everything.  Yeah, we better not hope much and just enjoy the series given to us.

• Like 1

Too funny not to share this.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4481738681790185

Zi He got trolled so badly by the production team. She requested pictures of her and DH in the same frame. The production team then sent her pictures of both of them, in the same frame, but far far apart. Hahaha, she then commented on Why are you guys making me look like a PROP????  At then end of the vid, the production team wrote 'You are not worthy'. Hilarious!!!

Also, do visit ELOD official Weibo. They posted a gazillion of vids for fans!

https://weibo.com/u/6439794810

Spoiler

Sharing some observations on Weibo with you guys. Maybe you would like to know what is going on over there.

Fans on Weibo have been actively protesting the deleted scenes and have petitioned for them to release the uncut versions. I have been visiting the comments section and they are numerous calls to release more BTS daily. The top requested BTS is of our DongFeng couple. This has been going on ever since the last 56 ending episode was aired.

Now, I don't know what happened today, maybe because it is Thursday, the airing date of ELOD for non VVIPs? Tencent released waves after waves of BTS, special clips, tidbits etc of the casts. However, just one is of our DongFeng and on top of that, it is old clip that has made rounds a day before.

Also, for both Vengo and Reba, they released their individual BTS on their own personal Weibo and not through the official Tencent weibo. 

So, there is a general discontent over at Tencent official Weibo. The atmosphere appears to be quite hostile I would say. I hope fans won't turn against the ELOD team. Will be following the situation closely.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

@Yori Ten that trolling was so funny :D just read about weibo.....and yes i will be one of the protesters there if i can perfecty communicate and write in mandarin.  Its so terrible they are not promoting dongfeng cp when they are the core of the show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

My heart breaks when I see this ....  What it could have been. The impact of this scene. This is the major event in Eternal Love of Dream. This is where their fate will be explained. This is IT. :cry:

005-YR2d3gy1gcp2uyc2z3j30hs09y0t7.jpg

This is the seen when he open his chest and carved out a peace (or was it half) of his heart to make the ring for FJ

• Like 1
  • Sad 3