[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Rolling rolling:lol:

Now we need jumping jumping, by the time DHFJ have 5 kids, for anyone of us who have plus size could slimming down by following the names of their kids, do the rolling, jumping, running, squatting, and swimming. :smirk:

• LOL 12

12 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

My heart breaks when I see this ....  What it could have been. The impact of this scene. This is the major event in Eternal Love of Dream. This is where their fate will be explained. This is IT. :cry:

Oh god..is this a cut scene?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Oh god..is this a cut scene?

I believe they filmed the whole scene. They even filmed DH saying his famous destiny and charity quote. I have no reason to believe otherwise. But what was shown was a 2 secs flashback of ZL telling FJ about DH's asking the destiny stone. That's it. FLASH FLASHBACK. Zap! And you miss it.

• Sad 6

@Yori Ten @Ninky @nitepolaris @SGahjumma Thank you so much ladies, much appreciated your work! :love:

DH loves his FJ very much, and equally proud that she is very capable and  accomplished with lot of things. Of course he'll show off his new robe made by his wife! Knowing FJ's artistry, patience, and persistence, it must be a magnificent, one of a kind robe!

Even Zhong Lin is a fan  of FJ, hahaha! And more claps for ZL on telling Zhi He before that FJ can cook, knows how to use sword, and so beautiful that Zhi He looks ugly compared to FJ. 

Bagua Si Ming, you'd better give the best narration to your fellow immortals about DH new robe. I'm sure you don't want ZL to become mean to you!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Ninky said:

I will speak to the other ladies about translating. It's very long 4 chapters. @Yori Ten @SC2019  Let's discuss.

@Ninky and everyone in the translation team, thank you all so much for translating the epilogue of PB. But did the epilogue have only one chapter or is the 4 chapters mentioned by Ninky a different one? If both are the same, then I am hoping and wishing that there are more to translate. :rolleyes: I am hungry for more. I am getting greedy more and more each day. Reading up on DH's shamelessness and naughty side everyday  is my daily dose of vitamin these days. So I hope you will all understand me. 

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue.

We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again! :lol:

Source / Translation :

@Yori Ten @Ninky

Translation contributors :

@nitepolaris @Ninky @SGahjumma

上朝

Attending Court

司命来找连宋打探事情。

Si Ming went to Lian song to inquire about some matters.

司命:帝君设置星光结界净化三毒浊息后,借口静养,两百年都没上过天君的朝会。然今日,竟破天荒地出现在了大朝会上。众仙惶恐,深觉帝君突然上朝,是不是八荒又将迎来什么大劫难了,三殿下知道这是怎么回事吗?
Si Ming: After Dijun used the Starlight Barrier to purify the 3 poisons, he has not attended Tian Jun's court for 200 years using the need to rest/recuperate as an excuse.  But today after a long time, he showed up at court. Every immortal there panicked as Dijun's sudden appearance in court could mean there is calamity brewing in the eight realms. Liang Song, do you know what is going on?

三殿下沉默了片刻:你可注意到帝君那身袍子了?
Lian Song after a moment of silence: Have you noticed Di Jun's robe/attire?

司命:注意到了,甚为华贵,衬得帝君神姿越发清肃高华了。
Si Ming: I did notice, it looks rich and luxurious, and suits his immortal poise with increasing distinction.

三殿下:那就是了。
Lian Song: Then that's exactly it.

司命不解。
Si Ming did not comprehend.

三殿下:那袍子是凤九亲自纺的料子,一针一线亲手缝给他的。
Lian Song: That robe is personally woven and painstakingly sewn together stitch by stitch by Feng Jiu specially for him.

司命还是不解。
Si Ming still did not comprehend.

三殿下:他很满意。
Lian Song: He is extremely satisfied with it.

司命还还是不解。
Si Ming still still did not comprehend.

三殿下:就穿到朝会上去显摆显摆。
Lian Song: He wore it to court just to SHOW OFF.

司命:……
Si Ming: ....

重霖友情提醒:司命星君请你好好想想怎么和众仙解释这事,解释得不好,我可是会对你很凶残的。

Zhong Lin gave a friendly reminder to Si Ming: Star Lord Si Ming, please think about how to explain this to the other immortals, if your explanation is not good, I will have to be cruel to you.

74267aedgy1gcqz7p6anuj20rs0rs7bi.jpg&key

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I believe they filmed the whole scene. They even filmed DH saying his famous destiny and charity quote. I have no reason to believe otherwise. But what was shown was a 2 secs flashback when ZL was telling FJ about DH's asking the destiny stone. That's it. FLASH FLASHBACK. Zap! And you miss it.

:heartbreak:

I am so going to use the pitch fork to the editing team after seeing this pic. They had cut the best, important scenes and inserted the useless, good for nothing! :triumph:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I have a question about DH and his Tiangang Shield in the drama. When DH was battling XY and the handkerchief fell he used the TG shield to protect FJ. And after she had fallen to Fanyin Valley, she said DH was not so bad as he protected her with the Shield.

So what I haven’t been able to figure out is why FJ later looks so surprised in the episode where she has a conversation with DH (which is also in the book as I came across it while leafing briefly through it) after Miao Lu wanted to but failed to possess her while she was sleeping. She was saying something to the effect that she survived well for 6 months without his interference etc and DH said she would have been shattered to pieces if he had not protected her with the TG shield when she fell. She was making a wisecrack about XY being a true friend and stopped mid sentence, looking really startled by the realisation and said something like you really didn’t leave me.

This strikes me as really odd since she already seemed to know he had used his TG shield during the descent into the Valley? Did the scriptwriters inadvertently cause an inconsistency by having FJ mention it in the earlier episode?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

But what was shown was a 2 secs flashback when ZL was telling FJ about DH's asking the destiny stone. That's it. FLASH FLASHBACK. Zap! And you miss it.

Yeah and hearing ZL paraphrase the quote back to FJ did not sit comfortably with me at all! Really hoping they will release a director’s cut. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Even Zhong Lin is a fan  of FJ, hahaha! And more claps for ZL on telling Zhi He before that FJ can cook, knows how to use sword, and so beautiful that Zhi He looks ugly compared to FJ. 

I find this part very amusing and was expecting this scene when ZhiHe came to TaiChen palace but was driven away by ZL with his famous comments that FJ is so superior than her, but so sad, it didn’t occur. . 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, bertrande said:

I have a question about DH and his Tiangang Shield in the drama. When DH was battling XY and the handkerchief fell he used the TG shield to protect FJ. And after she had fallen to Fanyin Valley, she said DH was not so bad as he protected her with the Shield.

So what I haven’t been able to figure out is why FJ later looks so surprised in the episode where she has a conversation with DH (which is also in the book as I came across it while leafing briefly through it) after Miao Lu wanted to but failed to possess her while she was sleeping. She was saying something to the effect that she survived well for 6 months without his interference etc and DH said she would have been shattered to pieces if he had not protected her with the TG shield when she fell. She was making a wisecrack about XY being a true friend and stopped mid sentence, looking really startled by the realisation and said something like you really didn’t leave me.

This strikes me as really odd since she already seemed to know he had used his TG shield during the descent into the Valley? Did the scriptwriters inadvertently cause an inconsistency by having FJ mention it in the earlier episode?

yes, FJ is aware of the shield during their fight at  mount FuYu, but it didn’t occur to her that the shield actually hiding in her all the while, thought it was only use once, until when she start to reason out with DH about the fall then she realized this shield once created would follow the person until the person died. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

My heart breaks when I see this ....  What it could have been. The impact of this scene. This is the major event in Eternal Love of Dream. This is where their fate will be explained. This is IT. :cry:

I can tell this still pains you greatly :D   Let's see if they reveal the goodies soon.

@SGahjumma "but it didn’t occur to her that the shield actually hiding in her all the while" and because FJ doesn't want to hold onto anything so priceless, she was looking around her body to see how she could remove it and return it to DH. :DTHEN, DH told her that it will disappear once he dies, and then it hit her that DH can die. And she started to become tearful. Didn't take much to turn her from "I don't need anything from you" to "I don't want to lose you.":wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

@SC2019 She can get angry and she can also leave DH, but the love of FJ for him is already so long and ingrained, it's like instinct. I dare say the same for DH to FJ, when he finally really sees her. Like that tasteless tea at first sip, the next sips were when he could truly appreciate it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CTH said:

GUYSSSS, DO YOU YOUS EVER HEARD OF The Pillow Book of Samsara II ??? by tang qi

https://www.amazon.com/Pillow-Book-Samsara-II-Chinese/dp/7514228799

Tang Qi's previous contract with her former publisher expired. The edition you mentioned is the newest reprint. Just as the last edition, it comes in Vol 1 and Vol 2. She added a new preface to this latest reprint. 

As for why it is named Pillow Book of Samsara in English, I can only render a guess. Samsara is of the wondering worlds, wandering lives. The story spans three separate lifetimes, therefore, Samsara is quite the appropriate term.

@SC2019 Yes, it pains me greatly still...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

:heartbreak:

I am so going to use the pitch fork to the editing team after seeing this pic. They had cut the best, important scenes and inserted the useless, good for nothing! :triumph:

I would have cut out 4 episodes from mortal arc and then use those 4 episodes on the better scenes...

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Thanks you ladies for translating the latest epilogue. Really really appreciate it. :love:

I wish they would included that scene if there will be any special edition in the end. It’ll be so funny to see his proudness and shamelessness again. I really like to see the trio, DH, LS and SM in action again! :lol:

• Like 7

As I rewatched the episodes, I always find the Juno execution scene conversation between FJ and SMY in getting FJ out to cut herself and smear her blood at the guillotine very amusing. FJ who is very scared of pain resorted to use chicken blood trying to bluff her way to achieve the result.

what are the scenes u find very amusing?

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, FloraImmortal said:

@Ninky and everyone in the translation team, thank you all so much for translating the epilogue of PB. But did the epilogue have only one chapter or is the 4 chapters mentioned by Ninky a different one? If both are the same, then I am hoping and wishing that there are more to translate. :rolleyes: I am hungry for more. I am getting greedy more and more each day. Reading up on DH's shamelessness and naughty side everyday  is my daily dose of vitamin these days. So I hope you will all understand me. 

The 4 chapters i mentioned were for the 4th book in the 3L3W series. This is something the author wrote to tell you how FJ and DH are doing after she woke up :).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1