[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

12 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Vengo is such a clumsy oaf :D poor reba, always a victim with vengos clumsiness.  Good thing reba seems like a sturdy gal.

Poor Vengo he can't help it :tears:

Speaking as one myself we really can't help it:joy:

Once I was walking in a straight line (I assumed) exiting a room,  but ended up colliding  with the wall.:joy: I saw it coming all the while thinking why is that wall there. :joy:  I'm going trough the door that's not supposed to be there.:joy:. Ther are months I warn my family to be careful around me or I'll take them our with me.:joy:  I'll be the death of my own self or any unfortunate soul who gets in my way. :joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Thank you for sharing Lotus Steps and Bodhi Fate snippets. I guess since I didn't suffer much waiting for Pillow Book to be drama ( I watched TMOPB in Dec '19 only, then I finished the Pillowbook novel), now Im gonna suffer waiting for the two books :triumph::joy::heart:

Spoiler

Testing testing I dont know how to use this...

(Now I get it :D)

Wahhhh MY jealous of DH with SW:naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

36 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Vengo is such a clumsy oaf :D poor reba, always a victim with vengos clumsiness.  Good thing reba seems like a sturdy gal.

Ahahaha! Some people have better sense of balance compared with others. Those who dance and those who are into sports usually do. Reba was trained and still does both, right? B)

As for Vengo, he makes up his clumsiness with his easygoing ways. :)He looks like he mingles and interacts well with his colleagues, though it seems to me that he has a diffident personality.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Rolling rolling:lol:

The real answer is in the book. When she was a little fox he lied to her saying that because she kissed him she is pregnant. During that time when she believed it, she was planning on calling the baby Bai Gun Gun XD .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ahahaha! Some people have better sense of balance compared with others. Those who dance and those who are into sports usually do. Reba was trained and still does both, right? B)

• As for Vengo, he makes up his clumsiness with his easygoing ways. :)He looks like he mingles and interacts well with his colleagues, though it seems to me that he has a diffident personality.

That's the one keeping him alive:joy:

We clumsy people have to be vigilant, that why he's so serious in public ultra vigilance is the only way to stay alive.:joy: A good sense of humor also helps, on those  days we slip up.:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

57 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Thank you for sharing Lotus Steps and Bodhi Fate snippets. I guess since I didn't suffer much waiting for Pillow Book to be drama ( I watched TMOPB in Dec '19 only, then I finished the Pillowbook novel), now Im gonna suffer waiting for the two books :triumph::joy::heart:

Hide contents

Testing testing I dont know how to use this...

(Now I get it :D)

Wahhhh MY jealous of DH with SW:naughty:

Ikr

Spoiler

It a good thing they was just a good buddy's just like FJ and Xiao Yan.

And I think SW was a unladylike..she was harsh , hard headed but playful kind of girl..and she becomes bff with Dongfeng.

She thought all good looking guy is a homosexual like DH, Zhe Yan, Bai Zhi and Mo Yan:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, Ninky said:

The real answer is in the book. When she was a little fox he lied to her saying that because she kissed him she is pregnant. During that time when she believed it, she was planning on calling the baby Bai Gun Gun XD .

Only now I know that BGG's mean is White rolling rolling.:o

Spoiler

Wondering how and why BGG's little brother called Dumpling.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue.

We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again! :lol:

Source / Translation :

@Yori Ten @Ninky

Translation contributors :

@nitepolaris @Ninky @SGahjumma

上朝

Attending Court

司命来找连宋打探事情。

Si Ming went to Lian song to inquire about some matters.

司命:帝君设置星光结界净化三毒浊息后,借口静养,两百年都没上过天君的朝会。然今日,竟破天荒地出现在了大朝会上。众仙惶恐,深觉帝君突然上朝,是不是八荒又将迎来什么大劫难了,三殿下知道这是怎么回事吗?
Si Ming: After Dijun used the Starlight Barrier to purify the 3 poisons, he has not attended Tian Jun's court for 200 years using the need to rest/recuperate as an excuse.  But today after a long time, he showed up at court. Every immortal there panicked as Dijun's sudden appearance in court could mean there is calamity brewing in the eight realms. Liang Song, do you know what is going on?

三殿下沉默了片刻:你可注意到帝君那身袍子了?
Lian Song after a moment of silence: Have you noticed Di Jun's robe/attire?

司命:注意到了,甚为华贵,衬得帝君神姿越发清肃高华了。
Si Ming: I did notice, it looks rich and luxurious, and suits his immortal poise with increasing distinction.

三殿下:那就是了。
Lian Song: Then that's exactly it.

司命不解。
Si Ming did not comprehend.

三殿下:那袍子是凤九亲自纺的料子,一针一线亲手缝给他的。
Lian Song: That robe is personally woven and painstakingly sewn together stitch by stitch by Feng Jiu specially for him.

司命还是不解。
Si Ming still did not comprehend.

三殿下:他很满意。
Lian Song: He is extremely satisfied with it.

司命还还是不解。
Si Ming still still did not comprehend.

三殿下:就穿到朝会上去显摆显摆。
Lian Song: He wore it to court just to SHOW OFF.

司命:……
Si Ming: ....

重霖友情提醒:司命星君请你好好想想怎么和众仙解释这事,解释得不好,我可是会对你很凶残的。

Zhong Lin gave a friendly reminder to Si Ming: Star Lord Si Ming, please think about how to explain this to the other immortals, if your explanation is not good, I will have to be cruel to you.

Thank you so much ladies :wub:

• Like 3

It is so like Dong Hua to be so proud of whatever his Empress gave him. Look how proud he was with the number of red fox candies. Feng Jiu gave him more than what Su Mo Ye got. Now a robe woven and stitched by Feng Jiu, he indeed want people to admire it and it is to state that he is so well loved by his Empress.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, jacquelinetan said:

It is so like Dong Hua to be so proud of whatever his Empress gave him. Look how proud he was with the number of red fox candies. Feng Jiu gave him more than what Su Mo Ye got. Now a robe woven and stitched by Feng Jiu, he indeed want people to admire it and it is to state that he is so well loved by his Empress.

To show off his empress’s capability as well.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue.

We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again! :lol:

Source / Translation :

@Yori Ten @Ninky

Translation contributors :

@nitepolaris @Ninky @SGahjumma

上朝

Attending Court

司命来找连宋打探事情。

Si Ming went to Lian song to inquire about some matters.

司命:帝君设置星光结界净化三毒浊息后,借口静养,两百年都没上过天君的朝会。然今日,竟破天荒地出现在了大朝会上。众仙惶恐,深觉帝君突然上朝,是不是八荒又将迎来什么大劫难了,三殿下知道这是怎么回事吗?
Si Ming: After Dijun used the Starlight Barrier to purify the 3 poisons, he has not attended Tian Jun's court for 200 years using the need to rest/recuperate as an excuse.  But today after a long time, he showed up at court. Every immortal there panicked as Dijun's sudden appearance in court could mean there is calamity brewing in the eight realms. Liang Song, do you know what is going on?

三殿下沉默了片刻:你可注意到帝君那身袍子了?
Lian Song after a moment of silence: Have you noticed Di Jun's robe/attire?

司命:注意到了,甚为华贵,衬得帝君神姿越发清肃高华了。
Si Ming: I did notice, it looks rich and luxurious, and suits his immortal poise with increasing distinction.

三殿下:那就是了。
Lian Song: Then that's exactly it.

司命不解。
Si Ming did not comprehend.

三殿下:那袍子是凤九亲自纺的料子,一针一线亲手缝给他的。
Lian Song: That robe is personally woven and painstakingly sewn together stitch by stitch by Feng Jiu specially for him.

司命还是不解。
Si Ming still did not comprehend.

三殿下:他很满意。
Lian Song: He is extremely satisfied with it.

司命还还是不解。
Si Ming still still did not comprehend.

三殿下:就穿到朝会上去显摆显摆。
Lian Song: He wore it to court just to SHOW OFF.

司命:……
Si Ming: ....

重霖友情提醒:司命星君请你好好想想怎么和众仙解释这事,解释得不好,我可是会对你很凶残的。

Zhong Lin gave a friendly reminder to Si Ming: Star Lord Si Ming, please think about how to explain this to the other immortals, if your explanation is not good, I will have to be cruel to you.

74267aedgy1gcqz7p6anuj20rs0rs7bi.jpg&key

Lol LS know DH so well:lol:

Imagine DH with his Regal countenance showing off his purplelish rope:love: I bet he walk like a runaway model..

I'm so proud of Xiao Bai..she can do everything :heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Ninky said:

actually she taught him how to cook it correctly already. Won’t poison people like it has for over 300,000 years. Hahaha

Well since he has been poisoning people for over 300,000 years with his fish, I don't think one time teaching would made him a wonderful cook :sweat_smile:, perhaps under FJ supervision, he would succeed.. But without it.. I don't think I would want to try it if he would serve me... :sweat_smile:

• LOL 11
  • Love 1