Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

32 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

There's a recent BTS of Jiheng full of that cold poison and she was holding that crystal scale while talking to DH. As per book, it went downhill from there, when DH had to leave FJ on eve of their own wedding celebration to cure Jiheng. She was so selfish to use DH promise to her father asking him too not to have anyone in his life.

And yes, if only they had really opened up and really talked, DH and FJ won't have so much heartaches and would have welcome BGG together.

That's the biggest mistake DH made. He shouldn't be going to JH on his wedding day. He should only to help her after he has gone through the ceremony.  By abandoning FJ on their wedding day to go save JH, he is blatantly telling FJ that JH is more mportant in his life than FJ. In FJ eyes, DH has always loved JH more. Hence I won't blame FJ for the misunderstanding and gave up on DH. Since DH don't love her at all, she might as well bring up their son alone and be gone from his sight rather than make him shoulder the responsibility. I don't think she did it out of anger towards DH ... perhaps more on the logic that since DH doesn't love her, why trap him in a loveless marriage and be responsible for the baby she is carrying. Her love for DH is too great to laden DH with that. 

I might be wrong in my analysis since I didn't read the book.

• Like 8
  • Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• jimmylyne

• Ninky

• Megan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

2 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

That's the biggest mistake DH made. He shouldn't be going to JH on his wedding day. He should only to help her after he has gone through the ceremony.  By abandoning FJ on their wedding day to go save JH, he is blatantly telling FJ that JH is more mportant in his life than FJ. In FJ eyes, DH has always loved JH more. Hence I won't blame FJ for the misunderstanding and gave up on DH. Since DH don't love her at all, she might as well bring up their son alone and be gone from his sight rather than make him shoulder the responsibility. I don't think she did it out of anger towards DH ... perhaps more on the logic that since DH doesn't love her, why trap him in a loveless marriage and be responsible for the baby she is carrying. Her love for DH is too great to laden DH with that. 

FJ agreed that DH goes to help JH as XY said she was poisoned again. There's the backstory too of JH's father DH's previous top general, and that he promised him that he'll take care of JH when he was dying. 

Hope you find the time to read the book. :) I promise it's a roller coaster ride of your feelings while reading it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

In defense of DH in this scene, it was a 'dire' situation for JH, he didn't really like to be there with her and DH cut ties with her not even fulfilling JH wish. And in DH worst luck Miao Lou acted during this time holding him up for days, the reason he returned too late for FJ grace period for him.

DH did bad decision with FJ coz its his first time.

But also timing was really against him, and doesnt want him to be happy:(

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, katfindlay said:

The director mentioned that during Aranya's dream, DJ will be jealous of CY and FJ and he will be doing something that he shouldn't be doing. I got the feeling that he will be doing something really bad that will make him want to alter FJ memory when they get out of dream. 

Oh no!!!!! I wonder what that may be since he told fengjiu who they really are I'm afraid he could do something worst than taking size identity!!  nooo what are you gonna do this time Donghua!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, scorpio1m said:

Where can I find the book or pdf version? I see so many of you referring to "the book", I want to read it too! I am up to Episode 36 on FastDrama.me but for some reason I can't go back and watch the older episodes...:( 

I created an ePub of The Pillow Book and include the mini specials. PM your email address and I will send it to you if you’re interested.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Do you know what gets me every time? Bai GunGun referring to Xiao Yan as ‘beautiful sister’ in the epilogue lmao! He really does look like a pretty girl 

I also cracked up when I read that part. I wasn’t sure if the translation was correct, so I checked the raw Chinese novel. I guess it was from Bai Gungun’s perspective.

• LOL 4
20 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

And Xiao Yan, tsk, tsk, tsk. What a blabbermouth. He should have stayed longer before leaving to hear Lian Song threaten the whole Biyinao clan if any of the DH and FJ situation leaks.

Xiao Yan was there when Lian Song warned the group of people in front of Jieyou Spring not to leak out the situation. But he wasn't listening because.....

PB34-01.png

...because he was busy consoling the distressed Ji Heng. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
2 minutes ago, MARY JOY TAN said:

I haven't watched the drama yet, will they ever show the feng jiu's bingcang? 

Yes they will show this scene, this will be the time when everyone will know DJ and FJ are married to each other already.

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, orenji_neko said:

Xiao Yan was there when Lian Song warned the group of people in front of Jieyou Spring not to leak out the situation. But he wasn't listening because.....

...because he was busy consoling the distressed Ji Heng. 

Ah, that's why I didn't notice him and JH still there. :) Nie Chuye is really a fraud. Can't wait for the sword ceremony of FJ!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, FloraImmortal said:
  Hide contents

Guys, I came across this while I was randomly viewing videos on my homepage. I think that's the scene we are going to see during DH & FJ 's wedding. 

It is. This is the screen shots of the scene. Can anyone who can read Chinese translate this please?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4474911173280501

5 hours ago, FloraImmortal said:
  Hide contents

Guys, I came across this while I was randomly viewing videos on my homepage. I think that's the scene we are going to see during DH & FJ 's wedding. 

Is it true at the end XY end up with JH. Can't understand all. Ohh my don't like that one bit they should have taken the book plot just leaving their character hanging .XY deserves better not someone so malicious,mean, obsessive and delusional how she will control him later on. Maybe it's one of the changes that they agreed when she playing JH is to get a happy ending for her also to redeem her character. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, elsanna said:

Yah just like how he broke yan chiwu 1000 lives formation without even thinking twice:phew:...if it would have been ye hua or bai qain they would have still thought for a second:sweatingbullets:

Nah..not as cruel as YeHua when he took out his beloved human wife Su Su's beautiful eyes..thus make her blind. Luckily Bai Qian is an immortal  otherwise she will be biind forever. :sweatingbullets:

At least...What DH destroyed was an "Evils" spirits that Xiao Yan had been purposely collects to defeating DH.

• Insightful 1
16 minutes ago, pawla said:

It is. This is the screen shots of the scene. Can anyone who can read Chinese translate this please?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4474911173280501

So JiHeng used the father’s dragon scale to threaten DHDJ.

JiHeng (while holding up the dragon scale): I want you to promise me that you will divorce your wife, and keep the DiHou position forever empty. Never marry again. But allow me to accompany you by your side .

One of the pictures show DHDJ calmly looking at her while saying that, he must be thinking who the hell does she think she is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4