[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

18 minutes ago, bertrande said:

I am also having withdrawal symptoms.  But in order to tear myself from the series, I am watching...the 6-hour Tencent clip of the DongFeng scenes from TMOPB! :tounge_xd:  I have not watched TMOPB in its entirety so I don't entirely comprehend the plot but the DongFeng scenes are fairly easy to follow.  Don't like DH as a character here but Vengo can play conflicted DH very well. I prefer FJ in ELOD - the FJ here feels like a little sister to me, pretty flat character.  After this, I have to decide whether to watch Candle in the Tomb or re-watch ELOD :lol:

Do you have the link ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

6068250b1714624b.jpg WeTV just posted this on fb. Our beloved Dong Hua Di Jun ranked 3rd after the Untamed leads on general observation :love:

We all know who we want to heal us ....... or do we really want healing.......:naughty:......:bawling:.........:joy: .... from all the emojis I chose I think I've got issues......:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

19 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Does anyone know where I can get this in English subs.  :D

There used to be 1 channel on YouTube which I've watched before. However I think it was taken down or removed when I searched recently. So none at the moment.  :tired:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

7 hours ago, Queen01 said:

Does anyone know where I can get this in English subs.  :D

I actually got them. You can PM me your email and I'll send you the video files through wetransfer if you want to :)

Edit: no need to give me your email anymore. Just send me a PM. I have links where you can directly download them :)

• Love 3

24 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

Maybe the secret to DH'S power is his own terrible cooking? :vicx: The ability to comsume and hold down his sweet and sour fish will give you more years in cultivation than his blood :joy:.

SM did find enlightenment after eating it.......:joy:

• LOL 6

7 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

SM did find enlightenment after eating it.......:joy:

Ahhhh but FJ's sweet cakes helped him through it.... so maybe you have to have both together to survive. A parallel to their bloods hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

51 minutes ago, stonyfox said:

I actually got them. You can PM me your email and I'll send you the video files through wetransfer if you want to :)

Spoiler

Yes, I'll take it any way I get it. PM you my email..... Thank you :love:

• Like 1

If I remember what I have seen correctly, the boat scene that we got as the final teaser yesterday doesn't match with what we saw some weeks back. Earlier, Gungun was playing on his own on the other side of the boat and then later, Fengjiu and Donghua clean his hands for him. This was not seen in yesterday's teaser. 

Do correct me if I  am wrong and can someone look for that previous teaser of the  boat scene? 

@Yori Ten can you bring this up on Weibo,  please? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, bertrande said:

I am also having withdrawal symptoms.  But in order to tear myself from the series, I am watching...the 6-hour Tencent clip of the DongFeng scenes from TMOPB! :tounge_xd:  I have not watched TMOPB in its entirety so I don't entirely comprehend the plot but the DongFeng scenes are fairly easy to follow.  Don't like DH as a character here but Vengo can play conflicted DH very well. I prefer FJ in ELOD - the FJ here feels like a little sister to me, pretty flat character.  After this, I have to decide whether to watch Candle in the Tomb or re-watch ELOD :lol:

Does anybody have the link for those scenes? I used to watch them in youtube but they have been deleted it recently

• Like 2