[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, tiroagain said:

Omg, poor boy. It's not a secret anymore.

But anyway OYS fans are so adequate compared to others so I'm sure he'll accept it. Especially knowing who she chose.:phew:

How true it is. It always strikes me as to how cute, loyal and respectful OYS's fans are. They always stand by her in anything and everything so I have no doubt they will always stand by her side. OYS's interactions with her fans is also something I admire. She knows and appreciates who have been supporting her in all her times, good or bad. In return, she has their trust forever.

So I see no problem in her fans, it would rather be like, "unnie! (or noona in other cases)! We wish you all the love and happiness in the world... Saranghaeeee"

:wub:

Have anyone post this here? Oys as an MC long time ago..  yeppo unnie.. :wub:

She should update her ig more often.. not only when LSG have a fan meeting. Its hard to see her news if she's not update. Not like LSG, we can see fans update about him everywhere.. miss her & hope we can see her soon in any drama or cf or any events.. 

I miss her.. :unsure:

She just update her ig.. yeah!! 

Looking gorgeous as always..

I miss her so much too..

but since she said in her recent iv that she wants a quiet life so as her fan I will be happy as long as she is happy with her soulmate :wub:

Because of her update, ’m gonna need to add another pic to my collage  collections  B)

Bear with me...I’m just a giddy crow

Spoiler

08E9D9FB-9315-4946-BB21-70CF3205AD28_zps

SEE SOMETHING SEE SOMETHING????

DO YOU SEE IT?????

God bless ohvely for updating her insta even when LSG isn't having a fan meet. 

Lee Seung Gi must be busy enough at work these days for ohvely to pick up her phone, choose a photo and post it. 

I know they must have a lot of pictures but ohvely just had to meticulously post a photo of her left profile eh? :P

I wonder what's there to gain by constantly showing off her left profile.. hmm.. what do you reckon girls? The better side of her face? 

Maybe because there's something delicious on the left. Yummmz. 

N75pPID.png

So delicious that's why Lee Seung Gi brags about eating it so much. 

Spoiler

aHb02p3.gif

Well, this is still her left profile, so it must really be her good side.

3 hours ago, barsoleluna said:

@cikbie572

Not like in Japan. The location of the OYS station should be Hanok Village in South Korea.

I am just wondering if OYS is traveling again.

It doesn't look like Hanok Village actually. Hanok buildings are white/chestnut wood with stone. This one is solely dark brown which i can't locate easily... 

9 hours ago, barsoleluna said:

@cikbie572

Not like in Japan. The location of the OYS station should be Hanok Village in South Korea.

So the conclusion is someone someone been travelling  ?personal happiness is always important anyway....  :star:

Spoiler

As a woman, I’m just gonna be curious how big is the egg behind her hand? :P

13 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

Are we planning to put back on our CSI hat and someone zoom in on the window reflection on oys recent update? I read somewhere that person is also wearing white shirt :tounge_xd:

Yes.. pls do so. It will be fun to see who's behind mirror mirror on the wall.. B)

4 hours ago, barsoleluna said:

OYS is playing in a place like this. There are many such Hanok homestays in Korea. I hope she can show us more photos.

Can you please find exact one cause the one you posted still doesn't look similar:tears:, I'm also familiar with SK. 

Besides i can't figure why OYS could use homestay which is mostly cheap option of hotel but korean style. Maybe just passed by... 

I read on a few of her Korean IG comments that it’s this Hanok restaurant in Kwangju City.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=lovelysuns&logNo=220682896655&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

At first I thought she had gone there to learn cooking but because of the reflection of Someone, now I’m wondering if they were there on a date. :)

32 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

I read on a few of her Korean IG comments that it’s this Hanok restaurant in Kwangju City.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=lovelysuns&logNo=220682896655&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

At first I thought she had gone there to learn cooking but because of the reflection of Someone, now I’m wondering if they were there on a date. :)

Aaaw I still can’t get over her saying that she has been learning to cook recently :D

Potato Ohvely who loves her bed and food so much is finally learning to cook, even more she wants to hold a sport event with her fans...:o*gasp*

what reflection do you mean?

This kind?

082AA634-B022-4F4B-B5BB-BEF907F137C7_zps

pardon me for doing this lame collage side by side pic lol...:P *too much free time on my hand*

17 hours ago, barsoleluna said:

@cikbie572

Sight seeing date maybe? :lol: Hanok Village is beautiful after all. Also, OYS's favorite..lots of yummy food in cafes there to eat. :lol:

2 hours ago, sysupporter said:

The food looks delicious and the place so beautiful. Lucky lucky unnie and oppa -_-

Archived