Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

13 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

Are we planning to put back on our CSI hat and someone zoom in on the window reflection on oys recent update? I read somewhere that person is also wearing white shirt :tounge_xd:

Yes.. pls do so. It will be fun to see who's behind mirror mirror on the wall.. B)

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, barsoleluna said:

OYS is playing in a place like this. There are many such Hanok homestays in Korea. I hope she can show us more photos.

Can you please find exact one cause the one you posted still doesn't look similar:tears:, I'm also familiar with SK. 

Besides i can't figure why OYS could use homestay which is mostly cheap option of hotel but korean style. Maybe just passed by... 

• Like 2

I read on a few of her Korean IG comments that it’s this Hanok restaurant in Kwangju City.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=lovelysuns&logNo=220682896655&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

At first I thought she had gone there to learn cooking but because of the reflection of Someone, now I’m wondering if they were there on a date. :)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

I read on a few of her Korean IG comments that it’s this Hanok restaurant in Kwangju City.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=lovelysuns&logNo=220682896655&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

At first I thought she had gone there to learn cooking but because of the reflection of Someone, now I’m wondering if they were there on a date. :)

Aaaw I still can’t get over her saying that she has been learning to cook recently :D

Potato Ohvely who loves her bed and food so much is finally learning to cook, even more she wants to hold a sport event with her fans...:o*gasp*

what reflection do you mean?

This kind?

082AA634-B022-4F4B-B5BB-BEF907F137C7_zps

pardon me for doing this lame collage side by side pic lol...:P *too much free time on my hand*

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

17 hours ago, barsoleluna said:

@cikbie572

Not like in Japan. The location of the OYS station should be Hanok Village in South Korea.

I am just wondering if OYS is traveling again.

Sight seeing date maybe? :lol: Hanok Village is beautiful after all. Also, OYS's favorite..lots of yummy food in cafes there to eat. :lol:

Edited by YourHighness .
Added a comment.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, sysupporter said:

The food looks delicious and the place so beautiful. Lucky lucky unnie and oppa -_-

• Like 5

On 7/20/2018 at 8:15 AM, smilegirl88 said:

anyone can get better quality zoom of the person on this window reflection? LOL

Unfortunately it's too far away. Zooming in on the reflection anymore will only distort it and make it unrecognizable. We can consider it to be LSG though since it can't really be anyone else. I know OYS probably has guy friends but this isn't Japan so it's anyone's guess for now as to who it is. We can just opt to believe it's LSG due to previous trends. :)

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

ok done

Bless. That is LSG running from paparazzi but also somehow managing to take a great picture of yeppeon unnie. Truly he is a man of many talents. Unnie is lucky to have such a dedicated boyfriend who can double as her insta photographer when needed :P:lol:

• LOL 10

8 hours ago, kopikosong said:

ok done

You made me spilled my coffee in the morning.. geeesh... :lol::D:D

no need to squint our eyes and exhaust ourselves  by zooming reflection or whatever when we know the trend already hahahahhaha:P

just wait and see~~~~

Our girl is saying :  “안녕 means Hello~~ “

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

54 minutes ago, haymochi said:

You made me spilled my coffee in the morning.. geeesh... :lol::D:D

no need to squint our eyes and exhauste ourselves  by zooming reflection or whatever when we know the trend already hahahahhaha:P

just wait and see~~~~

Our girl is saying :  “안녕 means Hello~~ “

Haha my sentiments exactly. No matter who it was that took the picture, my focus is on our glowing, happy and radiant Oh Yeon Seo. With her cute pink hat and shiny shiny stuff prominently on her ring finger, I get the vibe that she is so very happy and that is what's important to me as her fan. And last but not least, love her style. Her white shirt with the light blue jeans goes really well with her pink hat; its simple but effortlessly elegant.

On that note, I see that in the sea of masculine blue hues, a blushing glimpse of pink:

:lol::D

Well, pink is cute so I don't blame you Mr I'm-a-Dependable-Guy. Just don't fight your coolest partner for who's the pinkest of the pink because no one can beat this :

:P

• LOL 10

@missirina coolest partner is known as a pinkaholic :P but now I notice someone is more of the pinkaholic one... tsk tsk tsk tsk

it’s okay BIL, we know how pink is so irresistible . It’s just like her shiny shiny things on her ring  finger  is irresistible to us fans as well... (please tell me how big is it??) :wub:

• LOL 7

OYS is pretty even though she just wearing a t-shirt tuck in like that.. -_-

Do you guys remember the scene in hwayugi when JSM went in a painting & wore the traditional wedding dress? I try to insert the picture here but fail. Sorry. Anyone kind enough to share the pic here.. thanks. It's the one when SOG show her the GGG to make JSM remember him to bring her out from that place.. the first wedding took place.. is that location Hanok Village? Did they film that scene at Hanok Village..?

• Like 4

I made a clearer image of yeonseo eye to get a better view of that guy reflecting off eye.

qqwnD5j.jpg

Spoiler

yMW4mdG.jpg

Spoiler

Untitled-2copy.jpg

Actually we don't have to prove who is the one taking the picture for her. Just assume it is seung gi and enjoy all the pictures she post on her date ok? 

Please don't spill anymore coffee :tears: Coffee is gold.

• LOL 14

Actually Hino suddenly followed OYS on insta.She is from Hook, and she is very close to LSG.Why she followed her now? She doesn’t follow Suzy for example,( also Seunggi’s co star for upcomg drama.) :rolleyes:hmmm.

Hino is that ajumma: 

• Like 8