Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

6 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Its very much a stark contrast and a very interesting parallel to study which provides us with the fact that the only logical conclusion is that the Hwayugi kisses held real feelings and emotions which is why LSG gets so embarrassed every time they are played even though he picked them out himself.

And why would he, at the Singapore FM, lie to cover up his shy reaction by saying it was his first time reacting thus because it was so different from VGBD which he's currently filming?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

And why would he, at the Singapore FM, lie to cover up his shy reaction by saying it was his first time reacting thus because it was so different from VGBD which he's currently filming?

This is most definitely NOT his first time reacting to kisses nor is it his first time having to act out such intense kisses (although the most intense ones emotionally were definitely the Hwayugi ones... I wonder why :phew:) so what gives oppa ? Could it be LAAAV ? :P:wub: Of course it definitely is.

@haymochi you and I both prefer LSG when he is shy and embarrassed and conveniently digging his own grave deeper when he mentions that his female lead's lipstick stained his lips because that's just how intensely they were going at it :P-_- Him offering up that extra information when no one asked and no one assumed is also a hint in the right direction. LSG is simply unable to zip his mouth shut when it comes to his pretty girlfriend :wub:

Also about Hino, yes she's one of the employees at Hook and a very close person to Lee Seung Gi. She posts a lot of pictures and most of them include him so we can safely assume they are close friends and that she's probably part of his management team. She recently foloowed Oh Yeon Seo on instagram. A little digging led us to the fact that Hino follows Dara from 2NE1 and also has liked many pictures of her meaning she has known of Oh Yeon Seo for a while, even if it were just through Dara's instagram since both OYS and she are good friends. If she has known OYS since Hwayugi back when she was LSG's costar it is even more suspicious because it's been half a year since Hwayugi so its pretty random to follow her now if she has known OYS since that long. The third and logical conclusion we can draw is that LSG must have introduced her to Hino recently as his girlfriend meaning at this point of their relationship, important introductions between dear people on both sides are probably being done. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Also about Hino, yes she's one of the employees at Hook and a very close person to Lee Seung Gi. She posts a lot of pictures and most of them include him so we can safely assume they are close friends and that she's probably part of his management team. She recently foloowed Oh Yeon Seo on instagram. A little digging led us to the fact that Hino follows Dara from 2NE1 and also has liked many pictures of her meaning she has known of Oh Yeon Seo for a while, even if it were just through Dara's instagram since both OYS and she are good friends. If she has known OYS since Hwayugi back when she was LSG's costar it is even more suspicious because it's been half a year since Hwayugi so its pretty random to follow her now if she has known OYS since that long. The third and logical conclusion we can draw is that LSG must have introduced her to Hino recently as his girlfriend meaning at this point of their relationship, important introductions between dear people on both sides are probably being done. 

Very good observation! 

She DOESN’T follow for example Suzy or another woman that LSG worked with/or have friendship with.I am talking about  HHJ, or IU.HHJ is LSG long time friend and they were co - stars.

But she followed ONLY ! OH YEON SEO! :rolleyes:

And about Dara it’s impossible that she could introduce them to eachother. Because Dara have been traveling a lot since June.

So yeah I am agree with you! 

• Like 11

On 7/21/2018 at 12:55 AM, iffahmm said:

We already know that Hongki and Bora know and like OYS because they are also friends with her after starring in Hwayugi but more and more Hook Entertainment members seem to like Oh Yeon Seo or find interest with her now that her relationship with Lee Seung Gi is progressing. Its always best if your close ones support a relationship you're in because they love seeing you happy. In LSG and OYS' case, there seems to be almost no opposition from their close friends and hopefully family too, meaning secretly everyone must be rooting for this couple to last. 

Is oys and bora really friends? I did noticed all the casts following each others beside the two of them. Maybe, they didn’t have enough scenes together or maybe cuz bora is friend with his ex? Just an observation I’ve been wondering about... hard to understand someone not liking oys. She’s super friendly and all the people that works with her totally adores her. 

V

1 hour ago, smilegirl88 said:

Is oys and bora really friends? I did noticed all the casts following each others beside the two of them. Maybe, they didn’t have enough scenes together or maybe cuz bora is friend with his ex? Just an observation I’ve been wondering about... hard to understand someone not liking oys. She’s super friendly and all the people that works with her totally adores her. 

She is close with everyone friendship wise with Lee Se Young and LeeEl.

She and Lee Se young have been hanging out a lot... 

and she is close friends with FT island members too .

Don’t know about Bora but they met at  oys bff photomatic place too :P

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I heard that OYS's IG account has been hacked.
Hope does not affect her.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, barsoleluna said:

I heard that OYS's IG account has been hacked.
Hope does not affect her.

Well she already deleted that photo, that was posted.And nothing dissipated from her acc. 

I think everything is ok 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, sysupporter said:

It just occurred to me- I wonder if our OTP ever watched Hwayugi together, especially their love scenes. And what they thought? :P

Maybe they'll say.. 'we should retake that kiss scene on ep 18.. we can do a loooootttt better than this..' lol. :ph34r:

• LOL 8

9 hours ago, sysupporter said:

It just occurred to me- I wonder if our OTP ever watched Hwayugi together, especially their love scenes. And what they thought? :P

Well, LSG is seems to be shy while watching it. :rolleyes:.... 

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, muishami said:

Well, LSG is seems to be shy while watching it. :rolleyes:.... 

Heeheee....I don't think that shyness will go away either even with the 2nd FM in Japan in Sept lol.  Wonder if they are going to change that FM up and not repeat the same show again. By then, Hwayugi is really ancient hahhaha.  I'm still praying to see them at least attend the award shows together (whether they win or not). 

• Like 7

I see I see.. so she is not scared to show the front bling bling  side anymore :grin:

BF2AC050-E224-47D2-95A8-630246CB70C8_zps

she used to hide the bling bling  at the back

Spoiler

E5687F5E-9B5E-4DBA-9AD0-C2F8D2E154E7_zps

Merong:P

“Be careful of the heat ....”..-Charming Friend & Coolest Partner

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

I see I see.. so she is not scared to show the front bling bling  side anymore :grin:

she used to hide the bling bling  at the back

Hide contents

Merong:P

“Be careful of the heat ....”..-Charming Friend & Coolest Partner

How to be FEARLESS 101 :sweatingbullets:

Oo you mean BOTH LSG and OYS posted the SAME EXACT THING on their IG posts!? "Be careful of the heat"

....someone must be dating each other ;):phew:

• Like 10

4 hours ago, haymochi said:

Now everything is obvious.:rolleyes:

Even the fact, that close LSG’s friend and very close person to the members of his agency followed her...now she isn’t scare to show the front side. :wub:

• Like 7

Before anyone starts to analyse the (god forbids) reflections again 

yDiys9f.jpg

Let's get the reflection topic out of the way and focus on the important stuff:

Shiny objects. HMMMM

I see her ear rings are shiny, hmm what else is shiny here? 

Oh her mirror is shiny too! 

Love my ohvely and her shiny objects. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

On 7/21/2018 at 9:41 PM, haymochi said:

It’s already expected esp coolest partner interview which changed drastically since hwayugi.. as a fan I’m already preparing myself although i know i’m gonna miss her but as long she is happy ^_^

Yes her drastic changes for her future career and we oys  fans have to start getting ready to not see her that active anymore 

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Yes her drastic changes for her future career and we oys  fans have to start getting ready to not see her that active anymore 

So true! I’m truly definitely going to miss her BUT if her and the charming friend is happily in love and together (and soon have a bunch of little ones running around), then that is better than any future projects that she may pick up. She deserves all the happiness and I’m confident he can make that happen:wub:

• Like 7

Since coolest partner is so bold now with her shiny object  so I won’t hesitate to post everything step by step... till the crucial pic and vid for the last one.

I will wait to post them when the time is right cos it’s quite sensitive 

so let me just post our coolest partner being so cute awkward here:P

F3723721-938D-43CE-BFD8-B4B336D524CD_zps

Gif credit to the coolest and wittiest 503,  I’ve ever known. Thanks(I respect you)  :wub:

And girls and gentleman... her comes my collages that made our coolest partner awkward

Spoiler

D8883801-BA5B-4B3B-BDA8-9082709E570E_zps

• Like 10