Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

I was thinking this past week that LSG's voluntary comment about his lips being stained by OYS's lipstick at his FM really is telling! I can't imagine any other Korean male star saying that about another female star about their kiss scene- especially since no one even mentioned it and he did it voluntarily and to the kiss scene which he chose as his favorite! And the professional LSG that I know wouldn't say that about a female co-star. And really why does he have to be so shy each time they show it when he could've just chosen another scene to show and all  of his fave Hwayugi scenes they showed were his scenes with her. 

And perhaps the reason many Koreans still believe in the KB dating news is because they don't know what he does at his international fan meetings!

• Like 9

Looking pretty here...

What did the caption said? Try Google translate but still i couldn't understand the translation.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

aaaw that shiny object on her left hand finger still appears on someone else ig story ( so courageous  now)

*I swear I’m not a crow* :P:wub:

Hayoung previously commented on her ig asking her to come for make up and she indeed went.

Dara also commented that she wants to put on make up  for her too.. Can’t wait for Dara’s one... love these sisters bonding

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

I know- she’s turned very brave with displaying that ring and when it’s on her left hand!

Notice also how her friend reversed the pic so that the ring finger appears to be on her right hand? But we know it’s her left because of her watch.

So her friend may know about our OTP and is trying to help keep the secret  especially if OYS is showing her the Japanese trip photos with him. ;)

I don’t think her friend reverse the pic..

it’s on her left hand still because it’s a pic with mirror:P

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, haymochi said:

t’s on her left hand still because it’s a pic with mirror:P

I see- thanks for correcting me.

Stiil, it remains on her left hand so I’m happy. :)

• Like 5

Actually i still don't understand something.. why can't our OTP just declared that they are in love/dating.. rather than give hints to the world isn't it more easier to actually confess that you are in a relationship.. i personally think there's nothing wrong being in love. You deserved to be happy & to be loved.  

I myself never knew in SK there is such thing like shipping a couple until i become hook with hwayugi & our OTP..

but still it doesn't make sense when u are in love with someone u can't tell others about it... :unsure:

• Confused 1

In SK, k-celebs dating is considered a “scandal” and they worry about losing popularity and their sponsors being upset and possibly not renewing endorsements.

This may be part of the reason LSG said he also worries about dating on MITH.

• Like 5

:phew: Sail sail the boat....let me be delulu and say LSG who has been reading this forum is telling us shippers "Yes you've been right all along...this ship is SAILING like no tomorrow! ;)"

On a more serious note, in SK celebrities can't just come out  and make an admission whenever they want....but looking at the way this couple isn't even bothering to make the hints they keep on throwing even remotely discreet, but rather it's like they're screaming "Pleeeeease catch us!!", I'd say they'd want to confess already but it's probably others not wanting them to yet..moneyhungry agencies perhaps?

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Just dropping by to post this :P:P

Home girl is hanging out with her bff so she needs to take as many pics as possible 

5DE8C2CF-9D0D-43DF-B523-2440F42D3978_zps

42DBE718-3C79-40AD-9C9E-D605010D9A51_zps

she is playing with her phone? Does it mean something??? Oooooh??? *sense my tone here* 

(Loving her  pink heart print phone case with a cute rabbit on it though:wub:)

• Like 8

Hey guys, I'm newbie here.. I enjoy reading this thread about LSG and OYS.. I recently watch Hwayugi and I can feel ders sum thing in them that I can't explain hehehe.. I can smell some wedding bells but never mind its just a feeling..

Der chemistry is soooo epic, I dunno why der chemistry is hard to explain.. Hehe 

Anyways, I'm so happy to be here..

I love LSG and OYS..

• Like 12

11 hours ago, elabanana said:

OYS updated again.. and the shiny thing :ph34r: lol.

OYS getz glowing and glowing each day.. When ur in love and happy it reflects on your aura.. Sometimes, Love can be the reason why people gets glowing each day he he..

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, hj04 said:

Hey guys, I'm newbie here.. I enjoy reading this thread about LSG and OYS.. I recently watch Hwayugi and I can feel ders sum thing in them that I can't explain hehehe.. I can smell some wedding bells but never mind its just a feeling..

Der chemistry is soooo epic, I dunno why der chemistry is hard to explain.. Hehe 

I love LSG and OYS..

Welcome! Enjoy the ride with all of us while waiting for the good news :D

• Like 7

13 hours ago, hj04 said:

I love LSG and OYS..

Welcome! :wub:

• Like 4