[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, muishami said:

I was just joking haha. Never made big deal over otp having the same style :)) 

Our otp is strong without that too.

Even LSG close friend is following OYS now (that also is very close to members of his agency.She even goes on vacations together with them!)

She knows LSG for years.

As I know many LSG fans is following that ajumma , and always thanking her because she is TAKING CARE OF LSG :)

503 fashion style?:P

it’s call fashion for a reason..

hence no matter what I refuse to make lame collages and stick their picture side by side for mere shirts *judge on your own hee hee*

339BC311-0D4E-415E-99B4-83858C740BD1_zps

D2FF184B-5319-473F-82BA-F70DDC8A516F_zps

E3FE260D-0FFF-4625-AF70-4A4BEAF3E261_zps

9F038171-E1C4-4EA0-8BF0-FB4FA505BE8A_zps

Spoiler

BEC817AD-B94B-437F-B73D-AF1E4284D501_zps

C39B8452-290F-4F23-A023-91F088A4F541_zps

Oversized shirt quarter tuck in(?)

it’s call fashion 

merong.... :P

6 hours ago, muishami said:

I was just joking haha. Never made big deal over otp having the same style :)) 

Our otp is strong without that too.

Even LSG close friend is following OYS now (that also is very close to members of his agency.She even goes on vacations together with them!)

She knows LSG for years.

As I know many LSG fans is following that ajumma , and always thanking her because she is TAKING CARE OF LSG :)

Its ok chinggu.. anyway.. we are in delululand. We take everything with a pitch of salt & happy with it.. 

Whether its same shirt style.. side pic style.. or even the same air breath.. like when they are at japan.. :rolleyes:

We know our otp. They give us more than enough for us to go submarine.. perhaps they even plan to do a wedding at hanok village in remembrance of their first wedding on hwayugi.. :D

Ok. That is very delulu. Pardon me..:sweatingbullets:

BTW,  chingus, you know there's sad news to all this too ? We may never see our OTP onscreen together again since real couples never seem to work together. :( But I'd still prefer a real OTP than seeing them just work together again. :)

But I so loved their chemistry onscreen- can’t they do us shippers a big favor and do one more drama/movie together before their wedding- pretty please? ;)

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

BTW,  chingus, you know there's sad news to all this too ? We may never see our OTP onscreen together again since real couples never seem to work together. :( But I'd still prefer a real OTP than seeing them just work together again. :)

It’s already expected esp coolest partner interview which changed drastically since hwayugi.. as a fan I’m already preparing myself although i know i’m gonna miss her but as long she is happy ^_^

6 hours ago, sysupporter said:

But I so loved their chemistry onscreen- can’t they do us shippers a big favor and do one more drama/movie together before their wedding- pretty please? ;)

I prefer them to be happy in real life together ❤️

So I was watching old clips of Lee Seung Gi on Strong Heart and I found something very interesting.

We've been over the fact that Lee Seung Gi is uncharacteristically shy whenever his kiss with Oh Yeon Seo is played on screen, even months after Hwayugi has ended. It could even be explained away as general embarrassment of a conservative actor if nothing else. However such is not the case with LSG since the above clip proves that he isn't really very conservative when it comes to romantic scenes when he is acting. 

It was a stroke of luck that I came across that clip but in it, NG scenes of LSG and Shin Min Ah while filming My Girlfriend is a Gumiho were played, multiple times.  Lee Seung Gi didn't flinch or cover his face in embarrassment. NOT EVEN ONCE ! I was expecting him to hide his face at least once since the scenes were played so many times but: zip, zilch, nada.

Error 505: Embarrassment not found.

It's remarkably telling isn't it ? LSG was much younger then and probably should have been more prone to embarrassment over such stuff back then. Furthermore, this was played across national television as opposed to the Hwayugi kiss scene which are played at a fan meet for only Airens. The MGIAG kisses were comparatively a little longer than the kisses with Oh Yeon Seo yet every time they are played, LSG hides his face and becomes a puddle of mush. 

Its very much a stark contrast and a very interesting parallel to study which provides us with the fact that the only logical conclusion is that the Hwayugi kisses held real feelings and emotions which is why LSG gets so embarrassed every time they are played even though he picked them out himself.

Aaaw she looks good with that hairstyle and nice bracelet indeed :wub:. I wanna buy...

Spoiler

Just catch up on this Hino suddenly following oys... ?? Is she someone important? I thought she is one of oys buddy again haha :P

so  is she one of charming friend’s company staff or what?

Btw just posting this cos I’m really curious Is wearing this kind of shirt and super bright pink shoes are the trends lately?:lol:

*never understand fashion *

DE617325-3A57-4457-99EC-8842D83000EA_zps

6 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Its very much a stark contrast and a very interesting parallel to study which provides us with the fact that the only logical conclusion is that the Hwayugi kisses held real feelings and emotions which is why LSG gets so embarrassed every time they are played even though he picked them out himself.

And why would he, at the Singapore FM, lie to cover up his shy reaction by saying it was his first time reacting thus because it was so different from VGBD which he's currently filming?

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

And why would he, at the Singapore FM, lie to cover up his shy reaction by saying it was his first time reacting thus because it was so different from VGBD which he's currently filming?

This is most definitely NOT his first time reacting to kisses nor is it his first time having to act out such intense kisses (although the most intense ones emotionally were definitely the Hwayugi ones... I wonder why :phew:) so what gives oppa ? Could it be LAAAV ? :P:wub: Of course it definitely is.

@haymochi you and I both prefer LSG when he is shy and embarrassed and conveniently digging his own grave deeper when he mentions that his female lead's lipstick stained his lips because that's just how intensely they were going at it :P-_- Him offering up that extra information when no one asked and no one assumed is also a hint in the right direction. LSG is simply unable to zip his mouth shut when it comes to his pretty girlfriend :wub:

Also about Hino, yes she's one of the employees at Hook and a very close person to Lee Seung Gi. She posts a lot of pictures and most of them include him so we can safely assume they are close friends and that she's probably part of his management team. She recently foloowed Oh Yeon Seo on instagram. A little digging led us to the fact that Hino follows Dara from 2NE1 and also has liked many pictures of her meaning she has known of Oh Yeon Seo for a while, even if it were just through Dara's instagram since both OYS and she are good friends. If she has known OYS since Hwayugi back when she was LSG's costar it is even more suspicious because it's been half a year since Hwayugi so its pretty random to follow her now if she has known OYS since that long. The third and logical conclusion we can draw is that LSG must have introduced her to Hino recently as his girlfriend meaning at this point of their relationship, important introductions between dear people on both sides are probably being done. 

2 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Also about Hino, yes she's one of the employees at Hook and a very close person to Lee Seung Gi. She posts a lot of pictures and most of them include him so we can safely assume they are close friends and that she's probably part of his management team. She recently foloowed Oh Yeon Seo on instagram. A little digging led us to the fact that Hino follows Dara from 2NE1 and also has liked many pictures of her meaning she has known of Oh Yeon Seo for a while, even if it were just through Dara's instagram since both OYS and she are good friends. If she has known OYS since Hwayugi back when she was LSG's costar it is even more suspicious because it's been half a year since Hwayugi so its pretty random to follow her now if she has known OYS since that long. The third and logical conclusion we can draw is that LSG must have introduced her to Hino recently as his girlfriend meaning at this point of their relationship, important introductions between dear people on both sides are probably being done. 

Very good observation! 

She DOESN’T follow for example Suzy or another woman that LSG worked with/or have friendship with.I am talking about  HHJ, or IU.HHJ is LSG long time friend and they were co - stars.

But she followed ONLY ! OH YEON SEO! :rolleyes:

And about Dara it’s impossible that she could introduce them to eachother. Because Dara have been traveling a lot since June.

So yeah I am agree with you! 

On 7/21/2018 at 12:55 AM, iffahmm said:

We already know that Hongki and Bora know and like OYS because they are also friends with her after starring in Hwayugi but more and more Hook Entertainment members seem to like Oh Yeon Seo or find interest with her now that her relationship with Lee Seung Gi is progressing. Its always best if your close ones support a relationship you're in because they love seeing you happy. In LSG and OYS' case, there seems to be almost no opposition from their close friends and hopefully family too, meaning secretly everyone must be rooting for this couple to last. 

Is oys and bora really friends? I did noticed all the casts following each others beside the two of them. Maybe, they didn’t have enough scenes together or maybe cuz bora is friend with his ex? Just an observation I’ve been wondering about... hard to understand someone not liking oys. She’s super friendly and all the people that works with her totally adores her. 

V

1 hour ago, smilegirl88 said:

Is oys and bora really friends? I did noticed all the casts following each others beside the two of them. Maybe, they didn’t have enough scenes together or maybe cuz bora is friend with his ex? Just an observation I’ve been wondering about... hard to understand someone not liking oys. She’s super friendly and all the people that works with her totally adores her. 

She is close with everyone friendship wise with Lee Se Young and LeeEl.

She and Lee Se young have been hanging out a lot... 

and she is close friends with FT island members too .

Don’t know about Bora but they met at  oys bff photomatic place too :P

5 hours ago, barsoleluna said:

I heard that OYS's IG account has been hacked.
Hope does not affect her.

Well she already deleted that photo, that was posted.And nothing dissipated from her acc. 

I think everything is ok 

6 hours ago, sysupporter said:

It just occurred to me- I wonder if our OTP ever watched Hwayugi together, especially their love scenes. And what they thought? :P

Maybe they'll say.. 'we should retake that kiss scene on ep 18.. we can do a loooootttt better than this..' lol. :ph34r:

Archived