[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

Yeah, he did. He actually also looked a little shy when he said that, but just in case that was just my delulu since I was watching him at a considerably close distance (a huge distraction, haha), you may have to take that extra info with a pinch of salt, lol :lol:

Awww so cute LSG-shhi!❤️

Looking shy because of kiss scenes, and while making iced americano for “special someone “:wub:

1 minute ago, aqualy said:

Helloooooo! How long did I gone MIA?

Aah don't care....I am so happy to read all of these  posts. 

When I saw her hugging that monkey doll..I feel blessed...

Yes...we are blessed!:rolleyes:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, klila said:

the thread is active again!!! we just need now a confirmation 

We never went inactive because we lost faith or doubted these two. We had to go underground to protect them. Too many haters of the delulu and dangerous kind.:rolleyes: Wish they would get a life, their life must be so blessedly empty and pathetic.

Looking at how these two are behaving the confirmation may come soon, no matter what MIL and FIL want. :P:lol:

17 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

We never went inactive because we lost faith or doubted these two. We had to go underground to protect them. Too many haters of the delulu and dangerous kind.:rolleyes: Wish they would get a life, their life must be so blessedly empty and pathetic.

Exactly.❤️  We just protected otp.

11 hours ago, bulkkoch said:

Hello! 

I'm a delulu shipper of the Seungyeon couple for weeks since I saw the first episode of Hwayugi. I was a silent shipper since I discovered this thread weeks ago, I had to restrain my delulu side because I had exams to do and now that I passed I can let my delulu mind ship Lee Seunggi and Oh Yeon Seo freely. So I create this account today.

I was not a fan of them before but they are truly talented actors and I will love stanning them from now. They are such a beautiful couple with an amazing chemistry. I am so happy that this thread is so alive. 

Ps: sorry if I make mistake I'm from France.

Welcome onboard this ship!

The ship that doesnt need dust, wind or even any air to sail far distances :D

I think you'll come to find like many said here before that THIS SHIP SAILS ITSELF :lol:

Please do let us know once you've reached the later episodes (about 15-19 ahem) and what you then feel about our OTP's "delulu" status. ;)

PS.

After reaching those delicious episodes might I recommend for you to go to pages 50 or so in this thread for a delicious K18 discussion over 50 Shades Of Gray things. Of course if you're underage better stay away from those appropriately numbered 50 or so pages.

If you're an adult, I recommend you to join our dirty Monkey on circa page 50

;)

1523903088994.jpg

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Looking at how these two are behaving the confirmation may come soon, no matter what MIL and FIL want. :P:lol:

It was a noble cause for which you all went underground but this thread was so lonely and quiet without the usual shippers. I take it it's safer to come back out of hiding now and OTP isn't in very much danger or won't be very soon ? At least, I hope so because I don't want this thread to die down again. 

5 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

It was a noble cause for which you all went underground but this thread was so lonely and quiet without the usual shippers. I take it it's safer to come back out of hiding now and OTP isn't in very much danger or won't be very soon ? At least, I hope so because I don't want this thread to die down again. 

At this point our OTP is really nearly BEGGING to be found out, only their agencies seem to be throwing tantrums about it, just like a certain lonely boy from another thread :P

The danger seem to have reached its Best before date already, so shippers would be more eager to openly talk with you poor people left her alone before ;)

58 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

I’m not  exactly 100% sure but yeah we think it calmed down:lol:

We never leave this ship cos we love  them as two or individuals without the need to sound so obsess, creepy, or throwing childish tantrums because of insecurities :sweatingbullets:

I’m just shock and happy at the same time because everything seems to be moving so fast with this ship

Hi everyone. Been busy with all my college task last month. Thankyou for still giving us news. Whether seunggi's fm, oys ig update. Anything! Oh well i want to share that i found that singer and song writer jung joonyoung is a close friend from our otp. He was mentioned lsg and oys name in his program salty tour. Along with moon chae won and other 3. 

https://twitter.com/yoseopslight/status/1016264306017460224 

13 minutes ago, asti78 said:

Hi everyone. Been busy with all my college task last month. Thankyou for still giving us news. Whether seunggi's fm, oys ig update. Anything! Oh well i want to share that i found that singer and song writer jung joonyoung is a close friend from our otp. He was mentioned lsg and oys name in his program salty tour. Along with moon chae won and other 3. 

Thank you for information! Our otp have so many common friends! 

Jp3L4liOiNY.jpg

@muishami @kopikosong @intrariver

Thanks all for welcomed me so well. I love to see that you are as crazy as me about this ship. ❤

4 hours ago, kopikosong said:

We will be able to see marriages and babies in the near future, and unlike dust, these are not delusions that are easily blown away by the wind. :)

I have great hopes that it going to happen and faster that we think. 

Especially that they want both to get married in the next few years. My heart is going to explodes when they will announce their wedding. I really want to see in the future their beautiful children. :D

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

I think you'll come to find like many said here before that THIS SHIP SAILS ITSELF :lol:

Please do let us know once you've reached the later episodes (about 15-19 ahem) and what you then feel about our OTP's "delulu" status. ;)

PS.

After reaching those delicious episodes might I recommend for you to go to pages 50 or so in this thread for a delicious K18 discussion over 50 Shades Of Gray things. Of course if you're underage better stay away from those appropriately numbered 50 or so pages.

If you're an adult, I recommend you to join our dirty Monkey on circa page 50

;)

Yeah I'm so glad that THIS SHIP SAIL ITSELF. When you don't know them their relationship is not that obvious but when you pay attention their love for each other  become so obvious. 

I already finish the drama and I'm going to rewatch it. About the episode 19, I will say one thing is really really really obvious : HIS EYES! This is not just twinkles in his eyes this is literally fire. At the first episode it was twinkles but with the progress of the episodes the twinkles in his eyes become fire, as expected from the The Great Sage Equal to Heaven. 

The bed scene in the episode 19 I was not ready at all I just fangirl so much: the look, the kiss, the skinship + the back hug with him shirtless. (Too much things for my mind to analyze)

For the first kiss I have to admit I laugh a little because he was supposed to be surprised by the kiss but he lean on, that was so cute like if Lee Seunggi wanted to kiss her and it was not Son Oh Gong anymore . Beside the episode 19 kiss scene my favorite kiss scene will be the kiss in episode 10 (like Lee Seunggi), the look he give her between the kiss was so sweet. 

My favorite scene will be the scene when he destroy a whole world for saving her, she was so beautiful I loved her style, and then she wake up in the theater with all the thing she love like if it was just a nightmare. (My favorite scene like Oh Yeon Seo) 

I was a little disappointed in the last episode because there was not action anymore. The scene when he gave her is eye I cried so much like when she died but I can understand her death and this ending, they prepared us all along since the death bell it was not a surprise even if I hoped a happy ending.

I will gladly go to the 50 pages right now. I became an adult this year. Coincidence ? I don't think! 

I wanted to share with you guys an amazing video

Sorry for this long post... when I talk about them I can stop 

24 minutes ago, asti78 said:

Aww. I have a soft spot for Jung Joonyoung. Great that he listed otp among those he's close with. How I hope he would have revealed how they all know each other.

The thing that gets me all warm and fuzzy inside is how easy for both Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo to be friendly and close to other people. Because it's easy to act all angelic and/or friendly in front of the camera, but it's what happen behind the scenes that bonds people together. With OYS, her closeness with her previous co-stars can't be disputed; most of her female co-stars becomes her BFFs while male ones are chummy and comfortable with her. Indirectly it shows how authentic their personality is off-camera. This is why I am a fan of them both as independent, hard-working individuals who brings happiness wherever they go.

:heart:

38 minutes ago, bulkkoch said:

@muishami @kopikosong @intrariver

Thanks all for welcomed me so well. I love to see that you are as crazy as me about this ship. ❤

I have great hopes that it going to happen and faster that we think. 

Especially that they want both to get married in the next few years. My heart is going to explodes when they will announce their wedding. I really want to see in the future their beautiful children. :D

Yeah I'm so glad that THIS SHIP SAIL ITSELF. When you don't know them their relationship is not that obvious but when you pay attention their love for each other  become so obvious. 

I already finish the drama and I'm going to rewatch it. About the episode 19, I will say one thing is really really really obvious : HIS EYES! This is not just twinkles in his eyes this is literally fire. At the first episode it was twinkles but with the progress of the episodes the twinkles in his eyes become fire, as expected from the The Great Sage Equal to Heaven. 

The bed scene in the episode 19 I was not ready at all I just fangirl so much: the look, the kiss, the skinship + the back hug with him shirtless. (Too much things for my mind to analyze)

For the first kiss I have to admit I laugh a little because he was supposed to be surprised by the kiss but he lean on, that was so cute like if Lee Seunggi wanted to kiss her and it was not Son Oh Gong anymore . Beside the episode 19 kiss scene my favorite kiss scene will be the kiss in episode 10 (like Lee Seunggi), the look he give her between the kiss was so sweet. 

My favorite scene will be the scene when he destroy a whole world for saving her, she was so beautiful I loved her style, and then she wake up in the theater with all the thing she love like if it was just a nightmare. (My favorite scene like Oh Yeon Seo) 

I was a little disappointed in the last episode because there was not action anymore. The scene when he gave her is eye I cried so much like when she died but I can understand her death and this ending, they prepared us all along since the death bell it was not a surprise even if I hoped a happy ending.

I will gladly go to the 50 pages right now. I became an adult this year. Coincidence ? I don't think! 

I wanted to share with you guys an amazing video

Sorry for this long post... when I talk about them I can stop 

I love the videos by this person ! She and ddysmybag do such a good job at delivering the emotions with OTP in their fanvids.

And feel free to ramble on and on about SOG and JSM. Its a couple that will never leave our hearts, as can be proved by how intensely we ship LSG and OYS in real life because they have just that much intense chemistry.

I was also disappointed with the ending. The Hong sisters set us up for a happy ending but then left so many questions unanswered (like the baby) and didn't give us the happy ending they seemed to be promising. The death bell fate turned void since neither killed the other but I was upset at how little the Hong sisters cared for JSM by the end of the drama. 

You're right about the fact that LSG leans in for the very first kiss 503 share. He was supposed to be surprised but leaned forward and even pursed his lips as if he wanted to kiss her. He does something similar again in episode 15. He's supposed to be kissing Ah Sa Nyeo to give her the drug and shouldn't look happy but when he pulls away, you can see LSG instead of SOG since SOG wouldn't be smiling and looking so blissful after kissing his enemy who stole his bride from him :phew: Once again proving the point that LSG oppa is a good actor but he becomes a really bad one when it relates in any way at all to OYS and kissing :lol:

The looks SOG gives JSM between kisses are my absolute favorite too. He looks at her so tenderly like she is his entire reason for living. Its what makes the ending so much sadder :tears: 

Also Welcome to the thread ! I forgot to welcome you yesterday. (I love your username btw. Fireflower is so pretty !) I hope you enjoy shipping with us here in this thread and are ready to fangirl about OTP with us at anytime. Like @kopikosong said, this OTP shall carry on till the end so we needn't worry about any antis or false news ever. We can just always enjoy and support them peacefully, individually and together. :wub:

30 minutes ago, missirina said:

Aww. I have a soft spot for Jung Joonyoung. Great that he listed otp among those he's close with. How I hope he would have revealed how they all know each other.

The thing that gets me all warm and fuzzy inside is how easy for both Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo to be friendly and close to other people. Because it's easy to act all angelic and/or friendly in front of the camera, but it's what happen behind the scenes that bonds people together. With OYS, her closeness with her previous co-stars can't be disputed; most of her female co-stars becomes her BFFs while male ones are chummy and comfortable with her. Indirectly it shows how authentic their personality is off-camera. This is why I am a fan of them both as independent, hard-working individuals who brings happiness wherever they go.

Yes it makes me so happy too to stan such talented individuals that bring so much happiness. Thinking about their mutual friends makies me even happier because I can imagine just how happy they would be to see LSG and OYS together :wub: (and also to already think about their wedding party guest list :P)

5 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Yes it makes me so happy too to stan such talented individuals that bring so much happiness. Thinking about their mutual friends makies me even happier because I can imagine just how happy they would be to see LSG and OYS together :wub: (and also to already think about their wedding party guest list :P)

Ha ha me too. 

I think all Hwayugi cast will invite their wedding :wub:

51 minutes ago, missirina said:

Not to brag here .. but yeah oys is known for being very loyal. You can see how her managers, stylists, staffs, photographers, are all her bffs. 

Every time she shoot a drama a movie , she will def become bff with her co stars. Lee Seyoung, Lizzy, Lee El, Kim seulgi, Honey Lee, etc always call her a girl crush. 

SooAe who is very shy and quite adores her a lot too . She said Yeonseo is a mood maker.. she even sent her food trucks for a few times:P

Yeonseo doesn’t like news for media play. She has been doing donations for Red Cross and Sewol Ferry Victims but she never want to show off about it.

Journalists who interviewed her always said that they feel like talking to a normal girl.. no celebritry attitudes at all.

She is just very real.. she doesn’t need certain image ...no need fakeness. 

I don’t need to say this again ,

who chose her as the coolest partner???

It’s not only her charming ‘friend’ but Rain , Joowon, and Kim Ji Hoon chose her as the most comfortable actress to work with tooB)

I’m not going to say more but someone is being a very clingy charming friend 

Full interview of LSG with Channel News Asia

CR: CNA Youtube

He said he is most like the real LSG in MITH, so now we know all the hints he gave in the show aren't just our delulu and his responses weren't scripted :D

jFGFczS.gif

LSG: If I meet someone I want to get married to, I will sing "Will You Marry Me", the ballad version.

He looks shy and nervous during this portion, Mr Obvious, lol :lol:

18 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

The looks SOG gives JSM between kisses are my absolute favorite too. He looks at her so tenderly like she is his entire reason for living. Its what makes the ending so much sadder :tears: 

Sorry to cut your post. But those looks in-between kisses are my favourites too. So here's a gift for you:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hahahaha.. Sorry not sorry.

:blush:

4 minutes ago, missirina said:

Sorry to cut your post. But those looks in-between kisses are my favourites too. So here's a gift for you:

Hahahaha.. Sorry not sorry.

:blush:

BLESS YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL GIFT ! The last one is always my favorite and makes my heart skip beats. He looks at her with so much love just AHHH :wub:

Archived