Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

@bulkkoch Thanks for those observations & GIFs. Nice to see a new angle to observations and not just about kissing scenes that give things away.

Here's how to share GIFs or any pic for that matter:

1. Upload pic/GIF on image host site.  for example imgbb.com is a quick and easy one.

2. Rightclick the uploaded pic/gif and click "View image".

Now copy the adress of the image (should end with . jpg/.png/ .gif etc.)

3. Start a new post or edit your old post.

4. Click inside the post to the place where you want to place the pic/GIF. 

5. click "Insert other media",

"Insert image from url"

& paste the image url there.

Click "Insert into post"

Screenshot_20180710_220941.png

5. "Submit reply" to sumbit the new/edited post with the pic(s)/GIF(s)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I hope it's not too late to welcome you to the thread @bulkkoch Hope you're having fun here. And I urge to others who are lurking, do delurk sometimes and say hi. It's always nice to see new people :)

I just wanted to share these press con gifs. They always cheer me up and brought back those feels. Enjoy! 

1) I guess one would always be hyperaware of his/her other half. Just a glance and LSG can't help but visibly react lol

giphy.gif

2) This reminds me so much of cheeky monkey haha. Well LSG's personality is 70% SOG's right? (Or was it 80% lol)

giphy.gif

3) And the natural girl, so casually tapping her charming friend. And his reaction? Priceless.

giphy.gif

Sigh, I miss them. Now I'm waiting... Let's hope it comes soon ;)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

@missirina so cute! Presscon is my fave thing too.

Just like BTS from ep 5,( our otp is lack of BTS, but at least we have that lol): 

❤️) they are so happy here, and OYS smile is very beautiful:

lY2eK9hRvBI.jpg

❤️) Seems that LSG-shii also liked her smile.Look, at his expression and eyes he is so happy and shy:

ANbckxKx9qs.jpg

• Like 11

Hi...

I'm so happy to see everyone is active in this forum again.. i really miss all your comment, gif, posting.. they are superb & bring back all the sweet thing about our otp.. i love the bts moments. Cant help smiling everytime look at them..

Our otp is quite bold now with their action & we like them right.. yes or yes.. :lol:

@intrariver thanks for the info on how to insert gif. Been trying to do that many times but fails.. haha

Sail my ship sail... (should sing that with row row row your boat rhythm.. :D)

Back in delurking mode.... 

• Like 7

@intrariver Thank you very much for your help I edited my post, I think the gifs works now :)

@missirina No it's never to late, thank you. 

So much 503 couple vitamins in your gifs, they make my heart flutters. The first gif, this how you react when your crush look at you. ;)

LSG said his personality was 86% like SOG , they are so much alike.:D

Edited by bulkkoch
  • Like 9

Since charming friend can’t stop talking about marriage and kids while Coolest partner also said in her latest interview that her personality is like a mum.. I’ll be delulu and connect it to the shiny shiny things on her hand again :phew:

and look at these  vids. So not only me thinking about the sound of bells is coming... *delulu but i’m not creepy or sarcastic*

• Like 8

7bUrdSw.gif

Aw sunglasses! B)B)B)B)B)

WOW OTP WEARING SUNGLASSES!! 

Not only that, they are both wearing black and white clothes AND are wearing the sun glasses using their right hand. What is this fate? Are they dating for real?

We are so blessed. 

I don't even need to dig so hard for this scene because they are wearing the sunglasses together in the same drama, in the same scene. Isn't it too easy? B)

We all know Yeon Seo is the poster girl for a sunglass brand B) My delulu mind is telling me that Seung Gi wears sunglasses from the brand Yeon Seo endorses B) No need to wear an exact same design when the feeling for the brand ambassador is there. 

The brand is FAKE ME by the way. 

Anyway, please read my posts with some lightheartedness and a bit of fun B) Scenes in dramas are just acting unless you cannot hide your desire to marry or kiss your costar so much that you must boast about it on national television for months

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

12 hours ago, muishami said:

@missirina so cute! Presscon is my fave thing too.

Just like BTS from ep 5,( our otp is lack of BTS, but at least we have that lol): 

❤️) they are so happy here, and OYS smile is very beautiful:

❤️) Seems that LSG-shii also liked her smile.Look, at his expression and eyes he is so happy and shy

Thanks for the zoomed in version of the pic. The look in his eyes definitely show how happy he is looking at her. And it's not just a passing glance either, he is looking intently - probably intending to imprint that memory forever :kiss_wink:

6 hours ago, bulkkoch said:

@intrariver Thank you very much for your help I edited my post, I think the gifs works now :)

@missirina No it's never to late, thank you. 

So much 503 couple vitamins in your gifs, they make my heart flutters. The first gif, this how you react when your crush look at you. ;)

LSG said his personality was 86% like SOG , they are so much alike.:D

No worries, always happy to share the vitamins around lol. And yes, agree with what you say. The way he acts is like a guy in front of his crush - so cute.

@intrariver soobori is at the forefront of our closet shipper, along with mawang haha

@haymochi thanks for sharing the vids. The feels is just awwww. Well, sound of bells had been ringing for them since the drama, so let's just anticipate the third wedding B)

*Delulu all the way and proud of it 

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Anyway, please read my posts with some lightheartedness and a bit of fun B) Scenes in dramas are just acting unless you cannot hide your desire to marry or kiss your costar so much that you must boast about it on national television for months

He's 86% like SOG.

Those missing 14% that's unlike SOG comes from him being EVEN WORSE, At least SOG made confessions privately (well minus trying kiss her twice in front off others), this guy made sure that he'd say that she's beautiful, I love you (Not enough to say I love you in private, must make the Hong sisters write it in many times in script *MyDelulu) and then Weekly love confessions on National TV .....

In front of a few SOG vs infront of a whole freaking country LSG....who is worse tsk tsk !! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

6 minutes ago, intrariver said:

He's 86% like SOG.

Those missing 14% that's unlike SOG comes from him being EVEN WORSE, At least SOG made confessions privately (well minus trying kiss her twice in front off others), this guy made sure that he'd say that she's beautiful, I love you (Not enough to say I love you in private, must make the Hong sisters write it in many times in script *MyDelulu) and then Weekly love confessions on National TV .....

In front of a few SOG vs infront of a whole freaking country LSG....who is worse tsk tsk !! :rolleyes:

He has to talk about it on MITH because the rating there is higher as compared to Hwayugi. There's a wider audience reach via SBS yo! Needa rake in those ratings and money for his wedding.

PDF6zS4.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Look at these two...

not only charming friend said that she is the coolest partner, etc  . He ven has to ask her after complimenting her  “DID I DO A GOOd JOB?”:wub:

Of course our coolest partner was so flustered by that question but feeling fuzzy inside too “good job, charming friend”

someone stares too long and got caught :P:P.. the girl is already counting 1 to5 but his eyes still there

F9292527-229C-4C96-B63E-5459C94366AA_zps

3E9821DB-EBBC-4A1D-BDDE-640373E13717_zps

“But oh well I’m gonna steal glance at you too”

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

17 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

He has to talk about it on MITH because the rating there is higher as compared to Hwayugi. There's a wider audience reach via SBS yo! Needa rake in those ratings and money for his wedding.

imageproxy_1_3.gif

OYS, what 9999999999999999999999999....% powered miracle magic GGG have you put on this guy!!!?

It feels like you made a wish for a miracle that's been listened to with way too much exaggeration....

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

8 minutes ago, intrariver said:

He's 86% like SOG.

In front of a few SOG vs infront of a whole freaking country LSG....who is worse tsk tsk !! :rolleyes:

And not forgetting this:

giphy.gif

Saying she's even more beautiful than in the drama in front of a live audience. Well yes of course, drama is drama and sceptics can say he's trying to draw attention to Hwayugi but still the phrase "You're beautiful" has its own meaning in the drama. Because like how Jin Sun Mi saying she still can't feel totally happy hearing it because Son Oh Gong is wearing the GGG, him saying that while not being tied up with GGG is like the final scene between them in episode 20. That is, GGG or not, I love you.

:heart: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

49 minutes ago, missirina said:

Thanks for the zoomed in version of the pic. The look in his eyes definitely show how happy he is looking at her. And it's not just a passing glance either, he is looking intently - probably intending to imprint that memory forever :kiss_wink:

Yes, agreed with you! ❤️

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Lurkers:

"Why is a "sunken ship" on Hot Topics ???? :blink: "

---> Time to use your brains :ph34r: , Dear Lurkers! ;):sweatingbullets:

:D:D Soon no one will call our OTP “sunken ship”!:phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, muishami said:

:D:D Soon no one will call our OTP “sunken ship”!:phew:

Well, like shippers who went underground, uri otp went on a submarine and sail undetected :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7