[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

2 hours ago, digi223 said:

With similar dressing style (not just colours , mind you), shiny objects (even though they aren't crows :P) and Monchhichi monkeys (there's a whole family of those by the way), we are blessed indeed :lol::wub:

Oops, I forgot the kopi-o-kosong (iced americano), lol :D

Oops, someone did say that he doesn’t plan to open a cafe because he will make coffee only for the person he loves:o

So my Ice Americano wasn’t  totally “404 logic not found” *just a bit of delulu maybe?*

giphy.gif

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyoneeee... :D:D:D long time no see. hahaha

So they have their own couple bracelet too? :w00t::w00t:

6 hours ago, digi223 said:

Not only that, Monchichi monkeys were created to inspire respect and love in the young children and adults, so it's a monkey that stands for love, lol :love:

It's the world's most famous monkey apart from SOG and there is a legend in Japan that if you give a Monchhichi doll to your loved one, it will mean a lifetime of happiness for both. :wub:

Is she planning to give monchhichi doll to someone? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, digi223 said:

Oops, I forgot the kopi-o-kosong (iced americano), lol :D

Thanks for remembering me! Appreciate it a lot! 

10 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Oops, someone did say that he doesn’t plan to open a cafe because he will make coffee only for the person he loves:o

So my Ice Americano wasn’t  totally “404 logic not found” *just a bit of delulu maybe?*

My favourite actress is so blessed to have a boyfriend who shares her taste in coffee, and gets to drink the ice americano made by her unlicensed barista boyfriend.

I feel so blessed because my OTP loves kopikosong. :wub:

How about everyone else? Are you feeling blessed?

9 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

My favourite actress is so blessed to have a boyfriend who shares her taste in coffee, and gets to drink the ice americano made by her unlicensed barista boyfriend.

Damn now I am thinking of LSG dressed as a barista and one of those ff coffee shop AUs where OYS is a regular customer and LSG is the hot cute barista who has a crush on her and always insists on making her coffee. Its always Iced Americano with a little something extra like art on her cup or a free cupcake until he gets the guts to ask her out.

Someone quickly get them in a kdrama together with a fluffy plot like this ! After Hwayugi SOG and JSM deserve happiness so we can pretend that drama is some form of its continuation :P

20 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

I am feeling very blessed!!!!

Yesterday it was LSG FM, and today it’s a monkey doll!!! :wub:

34 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Damn now I am thinking of LSG dressed as a barista and one of those ff coffee shop AUs where OYS is a regular customer and LSG is the hot cute barista who has a crush on her and always insists on making her coffee. Its always Iced Americano with a little something extra like art on her cup or a free cupcake until he gets the guts to ask her out.

Someone quickly get them in a kdrama together with a fluffy plot like this ! After Hwayugi SOG and JSM deserve happiness so we can pretend that drama is some form of its continuation :P

This sounds like a great idea. Just add in a few shiny things, matching poses, hair, backgrounds, fridges...and the love of their characters would be epic indeed! No need for any actual proofs of their love just let the audience of that drama indulge in their own extreme delulu until one day....they realize the barista had a love line all along with ANOTHER GIRL....oops.

On another note I'm so blessed to be such a DEDICATED SHIPPER of our 503 couple here, I somehow even manage to share their Zodiacs in my Zodiac sun moon profile!:

Cancer-Zodiac-Symbol-Transparent-PNG.png

Capricorn.png

... this makes we wonder whether this old Ahjumma we know is also like me a very dedicated shipper of 503, AS SHE TOO has our couple's zodiacs....seems someone is on the wrong ship, its either that or what is more likely is she's really secretly one of us

....were onto you !

Why don't you join and be #blessed with us here, no need to be blessed over those who are long sunken, okay? ;):sweatingbullets:

5 hours ago, haymochi said:

Maybe not delulu at all.^_^ Did he say he will make coffee for the person he LOVES or did he say he makes coffee for the person he LOVES? Because we already know who exactly loves Americanos. ;) #delulunotdelulu

4 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Hello everyoneeee... :D:D:D long time no see. hahaha

So they have their own couple bracelet too? :w00t::w00t:

Is she planning to give monchhichi doll to someone? :rolleyes:

Or maybe someone gave HER the monchhichi doll? :phew:

Hello! 

I'm a delulu shipper of the Seungyeon couple for weeks since I saw the first episode of Hwayugi. I was a silent shipper since I discovered this thread weeks ago, I had to restrain my delulu side because I had exams to do and now that I passed I can let my delulu mind ship Lee Seunggi and Oh Yeon Seo freely. So I create this account today.

I was not a fan of them before but they are truly talented actors and I will love stanning them from now. They are such a beautiful couple with an amazing chemistry. I am so happy that this thread is so alive. 

Ps: sorry if I make mistake I'm from France.

6 hours ago, iffahmm said:

On this, I saw this post few hours back:

Having our LSG as the barista in this scenario would be so awesome lol. 

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

Maybe not delulu at all.^_^ Did he say he will make coffee for the person he LOVES or did he say he makes coffee for the person he LOVES? Because we already know who exactly loves Americanos. ;) #delulunotdelulu

Or maybe someone gave HER the monchhichi doll? :phew:

Haha your second option is my guess too. There's a line of Monchhichi dolls, and the one she is holding is the classic red boy version. There's another one, a classic pink girl version - Yeonseo-sshi, that would be a wonderful return gift for that special someone *wink*

Bottomline is, I feel so blessed to have you all here. And I bet our patience is rewarded constantly by the cheekiness of our lovely coolest partner and the wonderful charming friend. All those shiny things and half-tucked shirts aside, the most obvious things about them is the fact that one doesn't have to stare cross-eyed at thousands of pictures across the span of years to find a dubious connection. Just look at what they say and do, and you'll find the links.

It is that easy.

giphy.gif

Haha hey everyone! * waves * I see that this thread is on a roll again. Been just lurking here for awhile now but never gave up on our OTP, I knew someday hints will come falling like meteors. Lol. 

Anyway, I also wanna commend our active shippers who kept this thread moving in the past weeks. You guys are the best! Cheers everyone! 

3 hours ago, bulkkoch said:

Hello! 

I'm a delulu shipper of the Seungyeon couple for weeks since I saw the first episode of Hwayugi. I was a silent shipper since I discovered this thread weeks ago, I had to restrain my delulu side because I had exams to do and now that I passed I can let my delulu mind ship Lee Seunggi and Oh Yeon Seo freely. So I create this account today.

I was not a fan of them before but they are truly talented actors and I will love stanning them from now. They are such a beautiful couple with an amazing chemistry. I am so happy that this thread is so alive. 

Ps: sorry if I make mistake I'm from France.

Hey!! Your are welcome! Hope you will have good time here, and faith in our otp ❤️

10 hours ago, haymochi said:

I don’t think you’re delulu because when he said he would make coffee only for the one he loves, he was smiling and practically beaming with happiness :kiss_wink:

Guess she loves his coffee a lot :wub:

On a side note, they are so adorable that I’m tempted to ship them, so much more believable than some we might know of :P

As promised most people are back :P.

We have been very careful this few months and some are busy with their life...

I hope lurkers can come back too. 

I hope people coming back here with happy mood won’t make someone throw  tantrum like a spoiled little boy again.

After posting so much on Soompi, that time was such a culture shock for me  

giphy.gif

“My shoeees......!!!!!!”:tears:

@digi223“Monchichi Monchichi~~~ “now I can’t stop humming along that song. Remind me of my childhood..it represents happiness and love. 

You went to his fm right? Did he really say that while beaming with happiness? Oooh.. someone is just so blessed to have her own personal barista.... 

Love is just that sweet and easy...:wub:

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

@digi223“Monchichi Monchichi~~~ “now I can’t stop humming along that song. Remind me of my childhood..it represents happiness and love. 

You went to his fm right? Did he really say that while beaming with happiness? Oooh.. someone is just so blessed to have her own personal barista.... 

Love is just that sweet and easy...:wub:

Yeah, he did. He actually also looked a little shy when he said that, but just in case that was just my delulu since I was watching him at a considerably close distance (a huge distraction, haha), you may have to take that extra info with a pinch of salt, lol :lol:

On 7/9/2018 at 1:04 AM, iffahmm said:

Now THIS is way too obvious. Ahh I wish we could have gotten her hand in the shot too, I wonder if she's wearing a ring again. it seems to be purposely cropped because no one takes a picture from that close. However, even without her ring finger on display, the monkey stuffed toy speaks volumes. It's not Yuk Gong but it is one of her Oh Gong's little henchmen :P Probably as extra protection from the Great Sage besides himself while together in Japan ;)

She is getting very bold now with “obvious” hints; maybe she’s so happy that she can’t help sharing it with the world!

Sorry, now that I look closer- it seems to be her watch not ring but in any case, this pic is such a big clue! My ship is sailing more certain each day!

41 minutes ago, digi223 said:

Yeah, he did. He actually also looked a little shy when he said that, but just in case that was just my delulu since I was watching him at a considerably close distance (a huge distraction, haha), you may have to take that extra info with a pinch of salt, lol :lol:

Okay since your sitting  very close to him and it’s even written on the NEWS artiicle , I’m not gonna take it with a pinch of salt or dust.. B)

I’m gonna order an ice americano now even though it’s chilly winter right here 

@bulkkoch hey welcome to this ship! Can promise you that our ship is very progressive and futuristic. 

We will be able to see marriages and babies in the near future, and unlike dust, these are not delusions that are easily blown away by the wind. :)

Hope you stay around and play with us! 

Your English is perfect xoxo

Archived