[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Audio clip (not video, unfortunately) of the favourite scenes in the Singapore Fan Meet.

Please do not repost, thanks :)

CR for pix: IG

LSG: I'm the best actor :P 

MC: Yeah, it looks like you enjoyed a lot :lol:

Oops, forgot to mention that he facepalmed twice.. shy much? :wub:

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

Do shoes count for shiny objects? His shoes were so metallic shiny that you could literally use them as a mirror :w00t: Oh, and the Chanel brooch, lol :lol:

Every shiny thing counts :phew:

Do i sound like a lunatic  obsessing over someone’s hands .. and now probably shoes ?lol 

I’m probably the crow cos I’m the one  who like bracelets/ rings.

I wanna list out the date uri Yeonseo wears her shiny thing on her finger but I will sound so creepy... so yo guys observe it by yourself =p.

@digi223 aaw thanks for sharing about his fm. I will wait for Vagabond too. It looks interesting and. I love him working again with his previous co star . They proven  to have good teamwork... 

Helloooooooo so many people have been messaging me to tell me Lee Seung Gi MENTIONED kopi-o-kosong during the Singapore FM last night!!! OH MY GOD!! SEUNG GI OPPA MENTIONED MY NAME!

This can only mean one thing, Seung Gi Oppa is dating me

I'm sorry for hiding this fact from all of you here. I'm actually Yeon Seo hiding behind the name kopikosong. It's like a decoy to monitor all my fans. 

That said, this 503 ship is real. Please don't believe those delusions other people have of us and other people. If you must know, I am not offended if someone ships me or my boyfriend with other people because I am a strong confident woman, and going all out to prove our dating timeline is not going to change the trust my boyfriend and I have in each other. 

By the way I took the love bracelet off Seung Gi's wrist because it has to be removed to clear airport security :) The security scanner cannot handle the strong bond created by our bracelet so he flew without this favourite shiny object this time round. Don't worry everyone, I will definitely lock his wrist back up when he returns to my side. Can't wait for him to come home to me. :lol::wub:

Thank you Singapore for creating such precious memories for uri Seung Gi and his Airens. We will definitely come back again xoxo.

By the way, sorry to those Airens that paid to listen to Seung Gi tell lies during his FM. He definitely wasn't 100% acting during those kiss scenes, or else why would he be so shy watching the kiss scene? Business only? You sure?

@kopikosong I was :astonished: when he shouted kopiko-song so many times...

congrats:wub:... but you can’t fool me with your facade, You are def not the samjang eonnie i have been a loyal fan of

By the way  Yeonseo’s fav drink is kopikosong (ice americano).  Can  I make that delulu assumption instead? 

Hmm... if lsg still shy shy about that kiss scene after 6 months what is he going to do if they played this scene instead?

Don’t want to make anyone burning with fireee~~~ so i’m gonna put it below:phew:-_-

Spoiler

8E2F75F3-3C53-48CB-8B09-610942722CA4_zps

10 minutes ago, muishami said:

Vitamins arrived ❤️

Bless I missed these vitamins so much ! :wub:

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Every shiny thing counts :phew:

Do i sound like a lunatic  obsessing over someone’s hands .. and now probably shoes ?lol 

I’m probably the crow cos I’m the one  who like bracelets/ rings.

I wanna list out the date uri Yeonseo wears her shiny thing on her finger but I will sound so creepy... so yo guys observe it by yourself =p.

@digi223 aaw thanks for sharing about his fm. I will wait for Vagabond too. It looks interesting and. I love him working again with his previous co star . They proven  to have good teamwork... 

I missed you posting since you used to post a lot back when I was just a lurker on this thread ! Please list all the shiny things uri Yeon Seo unnie wore on her finger. Maybe we can make some useful theories and deductions from those observations.

39 minutes ago, haymochi said:

@kopikosong I was :astonished: when he shouted kopiko-song so many times...

congrats:wub:... but you can’t fool me with your facade, You are def not the samjang eonnie i have been a loyal fan of

By the way  Yeonseo’s fav drink is kopikosong (ice americano).  Can  I make that delulu assumption instead? 

Hmm... if lsg still shy shy about that kiss scene after 6 months what is he going to do if they played this scene instead?

Don’t want to make anyone burning with fireee~~~ so i’m gonna put it below:phew:-_-

Reveal hidden contents

8E2F75F3-3C53-48CB-8B09-610942722CA4_zps

Last time I went to a coffee shop I specifically asked for iced Americano because I wanted to drink unnie's favorite drink. Sadly, the only had hot Americano and I don't like hot coffee so I had to pass :tears: Next time I'll definitely try again to look for it though. 

Yes LSG is very shy shy even though he supposedly chose these scenes from Hwayugi to play himself ! Ahh clearly he must have good memories of filming those scenes that must make his lips feel all tingly and his heart all happy when he remembers ;)

Bless you for sharing that fire gif ! I missed rewatching that kiss so much :wub:

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Helloooooooo so many people have been messaging me to tell me Lee Seung Gi MENTIONED kopi-o-kosong during the Singapore FM last night!!! OH MY GOD!! SEUNG GI OPPA MENTIONED MY NAME!

This can only mean one thing, Seung Gi Oppa is dating me

I'm sorry for hiding this fact from all of you here. I'm actually Yeon Seo hiding behind the name kopikosong. It's like a decoy to monitor all my fans. 

That said, this 503 ship is real. Please don't believe those delusions other people have of us and other people. If you must know, I am not offended if someone ships me or my boyfriend with other people because I am a strong confident woman, and going all out to prove our dating timeline is not going to change the trust my boyfriend and I have in each other. 

By the way I took the love bracelet off Seung Gi's wrist because it has to be removed to clear airport security :) The security scanner cannot handle the strong bond created by our bracelet so he flew without this favourite shiny object this time round. Don't worry everyone, I will definitely lock his wrist back up when he returns to my side. Can't wait for him to come home to me. :lol::wub:

Thank you Singapore for creating such precious memories for uri Seung Gi and his Airens. We will definitely come back again xoxo.

By the way, sorry to those Airens that paid to listen to Seung Gi tell lies during his FM. He definitely wasn't 100% acting during those kiss scenes, or else why would he be so shy watching the kiss scene? Business only? You sure?

GASP !!! OMG IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW ! 

You're always on your phone and LSG is always on his phone in press photos ! He mentioned your secret name at his FM like he mentioned Sam Jang last time ! I can't believe our unnie is among us all ! How funny. We were afraid of reporters but it was actually Yeon Seo unnie stalking this forum all along.

Jokes aside :P :

LSG definitely got so much more shy when the scene was played so I do think he was never acting during those kiss scenes. It's been so many months and he is a mature adult. He also chose those scenes himself ! No need for him to get so shy unless he has special memories and feelings attached to those kiss scenes. 

Also I think during the blanket scene reenactment at the FM he chose a guy fan again like last time. No real reason for him to pick guys twice in a row to act out the blanket scene with unless he doesn't want to upset the original special someone he acted out the scene with ;)

59 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Bless I missed these vitamins so much ! :wub:

I missed you posting since you used to post a lot back when I was just a lurker on this thread ! Please list all the shiny things uri Yeon Seo unnie wore on her finger. Maybe we can make some useful theories and deductions from those observations.

Aaaaw.. sweet of you to remember my posts :w00t:. Glad that you aren’t a lurker anymore 

I’ve been busy and  just waiting  for the right timing to start posting back :P

There is not even a theory or observations  needed for this.....it’s not even just  about outfit colors, food, phone, furnitures , coffee, shoes,  shiny things, the wind , the air or whatever it is  that people need to be obsessed matching to...

but I will be back again with it when the time is right 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Aaaaw.. sweet of you to remember my posts :w00t:. Glad that you aren’t a lurker anymore 

I’ve been busy and  just waiting  for the right timing to start posting back :P

There is not even a theory or observations  needed for this.....it’s not even just  about outfit colors, food, phone, furnitures , coffee, shoes,  shiny things, the wind , the air or whatever it is  that people need to be obsessed matching to...

but I will be back again with it when the time is right 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

How true. I can't with the perfect gif you chose for this OTP. 

You're also right that we don't need to match up all the shiny things and foods and clothes and whatnot. We have enough solid clues without it. Its fun to just make crack theories based on those sometimes. :P:w00t:

And yes please do come back. You and everyone else who has become a lurker for so long. I love seeing this thread so alive again. Its so fun when there are so many people to fangirl with. :D

18 hours ago, haymochi said:

Delulu assumption that Yeon Seo is dating me? 

Oh. You mean Seung Gi ssi?

Seung Gi and Yeon Seo are dating because they both enjoy a cup of americano regardless of which country they are in?

Nah. I don't believe two people are dating just because they happened to leave the country or drink the same kind of beverage.

I believe they are dating because: 

o6y5Eqo.gif

Scenes like this didn't feel like Son Oh Gong and Jin Seon Mi. 

The attraction between these two here is so real without even needing to say words or look at each other. Their adoration for each other is evidently radiating through the screen, I don't know why anyone would doubt their chemistry.

1ik22Wo.gif

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Delulu assumption that Yeon Seo is dating me? 

Oh. You mean Seung Gi ssi

Seung Gi and Yeon Seo are dating because they both enjoy a cup of americano regardless of which country they are in?

Really????? For real ??:o

giphy.gif

-I thought Coffee means you are in love 

-holding phones mean you are  dating...

-Even if you are in diff countries as long as you’re breathing it means that you are dating 

Some people fantasy might be shattered :tears:

giphy.gif

Sorry for my “404 logic not found” deluluness :phew:

4 hours ago, muishami said:

Still same reaction for that kiss scene!:lol::rolleyes:

LOL. Doesn't take a genius to know why he is so shy shy. No professional actor is this shy for a shows kiss after 4 months of its airing. Give it up LSG. :P We are onto you.

April :

YTjDZpTlFMo.jpg

July:

g7SIsytD7NU.jpg

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL. Doesn't take a genius to know why he is so shy shy. No professional actor is this shy for a shows kiss after 4 months of its airing. Give it up LSG. :P We are onto you.

July:

g7SIsytD7NU.jpg

And why would he “lie” that it’s the first time that he showed an awkward reaction to this kiss scene? Also, must admit smooth transition  to promote Vagabond to divert away from this topic.:)

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

April :

July:

It's certainly ridiculous to be that bashful about a kiss scene filmed months ago and played on the big screen multiple times. He hid his face every time so I have no doubt he was most likely blushing.

And of course, why was he blushing if there were no feelings that made him feel so fluffy and bashful on the inside ? He's an actor. Acting out kiss scenes is probably easy for him by now and so watching them should be even more so, yet he gets so shy every single time. That too, for the scenes that he supposedly picked out himself from the drama to be shown on screen at the FM ;)

2 hours ago, sysupporter said:

And why would he “lie” that it’s the first time that he showed an awkward reaction to this kiss scene? Also, must admit smooth transition  to promote Vagabond to divert away from this topic.:)

Of course a topic change to next project is a must to avoid suspicion and pretend he's got his reactions under control. ;) I am impressed by the effort LSG no doubt made to keep his composure but despite being such a good actor, he's unfortunately a pretty bad one when it comes to the woman he loves :P It's ok Oppa, it's sweet you're like that for your coolest partner and certainly doesn't detract from your acting talent at all :wub: 

http://www.cleo.com.sg/guys/celeb-guys/lee-seunggi-fan-meet-singapore-2018-review/

An article about the details of LSG's Singapore FM. If anyone from this thread went to the FM or has any information regarding it, please do share it with the rest of us, especially any hints and clues of LSG's behavior and potential current relationship with OYS.

Did he address her as Sam Jang again rather than her own name like she addressed LSG as Son Oh Gong during the Hwayugi interviews ? Any tid-bits and bts about Hwayugi filming and his relationships with his costars and what not ? Please share with us these details and more if anyone knows of any.

Archived