Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, iffahmm said:

http://www.cleo.com.sg/guys/celeb-guys/lee-seunggi-fan-meet-singapore-2018-review/

 

An article about the details of LSG's Singapore FM. If anyone from this thread went to the FM or has any information regarding it, please do share it with the rest of us, especially any hints and clues of LSG's behavior and potential current relationship with OYS.

 

Did he address her as Sam Jang again rather than her own name like she addressed LSG as Son Oh Gong during the Hwayugi interviews ? Any tid-bits and bts about Hwayugi filming and his relationships with his costars and what not ? Please share with us these details and more if anyone knows of any.

 

I just found the link below which contains the full Q&A session at his Singapore FM. He does address her as Sam Jang and included her as "other actors and staff" when talking about the fur flying around from the coat and into their mouths (which we know was her specifically from a past FM).

 

 

Regarding the article above, it does seem to be mis-quoting his last statement about the potential kiss scene in Vagabond. (At around the 8:55 mark, he talks about it and I've replayed a dozen times but am not sure about the first part of what he was saying (sorry!) which was the crucial part.:( I think he said "저도..난해해요 .나오겠죠?"  which literally means "I'm not sure. There probably will be such a scene?" But both the interpreter and article translate the first part as he wants it also ("저도 원해요" ) But in Korean "wanting" is "wonhaeyo" and it really doesn't sound like "won" right after his "저도" ("jeodo"- "I also") and his lips don't seem to be making a "won" sound.  Can someone else listen and share what they think? And what they think of his expression/intent at this point?

 

Also to me, he seems a little nervous during this part and only said what the fans wanted to hear because he quickly turns to the fans and say they're the ones who really like the kiss scenes. And I really don't think he's the type to say he looks forward to a kiss scene (but any Airen could correct me if he has in the past). It seems  he really wants to try a different genre from romantic comedies and the Vagabond role is such a one and he's eager to describe it without alienating his fans.

 

Haha, I can't believe I've become such a detective with these two!:lol:

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaked BTS Footage of Episode 19 Before Backhug!!     

Guys, if some of you feel cheated and fooled, it's OK to feel that and to leave the ship. Just don't force your decision on others in the ship. And please don't force your hope on the actors involved.

Signs when you like someone.   1. SHE/HE SMILES AND LAUGHS AROUND YOU—A LOT This may seem simple, but if a girl/guy likes you, being around you is likely to put her/his in a good mood. If she’s/h

Romantic scenes or not I just can’t wait for him to challenge a new role. Thriller/ actions drama could do with less romance..

it will be good for both of him and female lead this time to challenge a new image. Badass female lead side kick sounds awesome:wub:

 

the funny thing is he keeps on changing his answer on his fm. It was so blantant on Bangkok fm how he thought there should be more kisses, he practiced the kissing scene, and initiate the library kissing scene to be done that way..

 

then in Tw , he said he follows director instruction

in Sg, he said he follows the script 

 

I’m gonna ask him, what about ep 18? Did pd ask you to do that as well, best actor -nim?:P:P:P

 

now wishing all the best for his filming and fm to go smoothly ... that’s all needed cos these 2 are absolutely happy and strong 

without even the need to obsess on people holding phones / outfits, etc

 

 

5A2C291E-D33D-44DB-9FD8-7AD0420157C7_zps

Even the title says How he talked openly anout his fave kissing scene in front of 2000 fans.  Uri YeonSeo name is not censored this time it’s written big and clear.

“They even wrote Lee Oppa and Oh Yeon Seo Kiss again and again” :sweatingbullets:

 

The Mc teased him cos he seems to enjoy it too much :phew:... nah he is just the best actor right? :rolleyes:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Also to me, he seems a little nervous during this part and only said what the fans wanted to hear because he quickly turns to the fans and say they're the ones who really like the kiss scenes. And I really don't think he's the type to say he looks forward to a kiss scene (but any Airen could correct me if he has in the past). It seems  he really wants to try a different genre from romantic comedies and the Vagabond role is such a one and he's eager to describe it without alienating his fans.

Seunggi himself said, for his not to except any romantic and sweet scenes on his upcoming drama,(btw it will air on June 2019).Drama is walking on 007 rute.

I think we will have kiss scene, but romance wasn’t be like in his other dramas :) 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, haymochi said:

 

Even the title says How he talked openly anout his fave kissing scene in front of 2000 fans. 

The Mc teased him cos he seems to enjoy it too much :phew:... nah he is just the best actor right? :rolleyes:

Hahaha :D mr.Obvious indeed.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, muishami said:

Hahaha :D mr.Obvious indeed.

The article trans:

 

“Teased by MC Ken “you seemed to enjoy it too much”
Korean Star Lee Seunggi talked about his kissing scene.
The big screen played with Samjang Oh Yeon Seo kiss again and again.  Oh Yeon Se teased him first then Lee Oppa get closer : kiss again and again. Just so sweet that Mc Ken can’t help but teased lsg that he enjoyed it too much.
Lee seunggi rush to defend himself “it’s because my acting is good!!”. But once he turned back and looked at the screen , he can’t help to cover himself And start becoming uncomfortable in front of his fans”

 

 

Is this too easy? In Kisses and Mr. Obvious reactions, It always was. 

 

There are more articles but i’m too lazy to translate and make long posts lol...

535CB160-1F26-4C04-B9E8-9A625E80A30E_zps

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, haymochi said:


Lee seunggi rush to defend himself “it’s because my acting is good!!”. But once he turned back and looked at the screen , he can’t help to cover himself

Haha! Exactly the same reaction like it was in Bangkok FM! LSG-sshi you are really enjoying to look at those scenes! :rolleyes:

Drama ended 6 months ago but that man can’t get over it :P

LAAAAV :wub:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

IG update from OYS :wub:

Photo taken in Japan (judging from her green bag and the sign on the display shelf)

Is that a monkey? :D 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monchhichi

 

Monchhichi (モンチッチ Monchitchi) is a line of Japanese stuffed toy monkeys from the Sekiguchi Corporation, first released in 1974.

 

Yes, it's a monkey, lol :P

 

This is better than bracelets, no? :phew:

Edited by digi223
  • Like 11
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, digi223 said:

IG update from OYS :wub:

Photo taken in Japan (judging from her green bag and the sign on the display shelf)

Is that a monkey? :D 

 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monchhichi

 

Monchhichi (モンチッチ Monchitchi) is a line of Japanese stuffed toy monkeys from the Sekiguchi Corporation, first released in 1974.

 

Yes, it's a monkey, lol :P

 

Now THIS is way too obvious. Ahh I wish we could have gotten her hand in the shot too, I wonder if she's wearing a ring again. it seems to be purposely cropped because no one takes a picture from that close. However, even without her ring finger on display, the monkey stuffed toy speaks volumes. It's not Yuk Gong but it is one of her Oh Gong's little henchmen :P Probably as extra protection from the Great Sage besides himself while together in Japan ;)

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sysupporter said:

 

I just found the link below which contains the full Q&A session at his Singapore FM. He does address her as Sam Jang and included her as "other actors and staff" when talking about the fur flying around from the coat and into their mouths (which we know was her specifically from a past FM).

 

 

Regarding the article above, it does seem to be mis-quoting his last statement about the potential kiss scene in Vagabond. (At around the 8:55 mark, he talks about it and I've replayed a dozen times but am not sure about the first part of what he was saying (sorry!) which was the crucial part.:( I think he said "저도..난해해요 .나오겠죠?"  which literally means "I'm not sure. There probably will be such a scene?" But both the interpreter and article translate the first part as he wants it also ("저도 원해요" ) But in Korean "wanting" is "wonhaeyo" and it really doesn't sound like "won" right after his "저도" ("jeodo"- "I also") and his lips don't seem to be making a "won" sound.  Can someone else listen and share what they think? And what they think of his expression/intent at this point?

 

Also to me, he seems a little nervous during this part and only said what the fans wanted to hear because he quickly turns to the fans and say they're the ones who really like the kiss scenes. And I really don't think he's the type to say he looks forward to a kiss scene (but any Airen could correct me if he has in the past). It seems  he really wants to try a different genre from romantic comedies and the Vagabond role is such a one and he's eager to describe it without alienating his fans.

 

Haha, I can't believe I've become such a detective with these two!:lol:

 

Thanks so much for the help ! Your Korean is a blessing for us. If he calls OYS as Sam Jang or doesn't say her name at all, yet has no problem addressing Suzy by name, that clears things up significantly about his position with both. Its a strikingly different one so of course he'd be cautious. 

 

I replayed that part multiple times too and I can't really hear a 'wonhae' either. His lips movement is also different so it's more likely he said 'nanhaehaeyo'. Translators don't have much time to interpret so they probably said the thing that they thought was the closest translation on the spot. Either way, he already said the drama is much more intense and that we're in the clear for too much romance in Vagabond. I'm glad. I'm excited to see LSG take on an intense role. I hope they don't give him a bad boy character this time though. He pulls those off so well but after watching Hwayugi and King2Hearts I really want him to play a strongminded, yet nice male character in such an intense film instead of a jerk. I want to see the versatility in his characters like I've seen with OYS in her previous dramas.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, haymochi said:

The article trans:

 

“Teased by MC Ken “you seemed to enjoy it too much”
Korean Star Lee Seunggi talked about his kissing scene.
The big screen played with Samjang Oh Yeon Seo kiss again and again.  Oh Yeon Se teased him first then Lee Oppa get closer : kiss again and again. Just so sweet that Mc Ken can’t help but teased lsg that he enjoyed it too much.
Lee seunggi rush to defend himself “it’s because my acting is good!!”. But once he turned back and looked at the screen , he can’t help to cover himself And start becoming uncomfortable in front of his fans”

 

 

Is this too easy? In Kisses and Mr. Obvious reactions, It always was. 

 

There are more articles but i’m too lazy to translate and make long posts lol...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I find it so amusing that EVERY SINGLE TIME, LSG is teased for enjoying the kisses too much and he always has the same reaction. Did something like this ever happen with his previous dramas ? I don't think people accused him of enjoying on screen kisses too much before Hwayugi (Airens, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Ever since Hwayugi though, every time LSG is asked about the kiss scenes and how into them he was. It's like nobody believes it was really all acting and they're not wrong either. Everyone is lowkey a Seungyeon shipper. 

 

It's so funny to watch. At these moment when he says "It's because my acting is good" I want to say to Mr Obvious that: Yes, oppa is a great actor but can not hide the puddle of bashful fluff he turns into when the kiss scenes are brought up. He can't act indifferent to save his life in those moments. :P It's LAAAAV :phew:

 

Also @haymochi thank you for translating. In case there are ever any other articles you think it would be good to translate, please do those for us too but not all of them as that would take too much effort. 

2 hours ago, muishami said:
 

 

LSG really loves being SOG.❤️

Because SOG has the most prettiest girlffiend too right :wub:

He also probably wants to have the power to teleport now so he can go to and fro to see his yeppeon girlfriend much faster too now especially with his so busy schedule in the next year :ph34r::P

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, muishami said:

Ahhh Yeon-Seo - shii have her own SOG at home! So cute!:wub:

Not only that, Monchichi monkeys were created to inspire respect and love in the young children and adults, so it's a monkey that stands for love, lol :love:

 

2ABBEk5.jpg

 

It's the world's most famous monkey apart from SOG and there is a legend in Japan that if you give a Monchhichi doll to your loved one, it will mean a lifetime of happiness for both. :wub:

  • Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

 We have that too. :lol:

 

It seems we are blessed. :wub:

 

With similar dressing style (not just colours , mind you), shiny objects (even though they aren't crows :P) and Monchhichi monkeys (there's a whole family of those by the way), we are blessed indeed :lol::wub:

 

drZmskY.gif

 

Oops, I forgot the kopi-o-kosong (iced americano), lol :D

Edited by digi223
  • Like 1
  • LOL 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, digi223 said:

With similar dressing style (not just colours , mind you), shiny objects (even though they aren't crows :P) and Monchhichi monkeys (there's a whole family of those by the way), we are blessed indeed :lol::wub:

 

 

 

Oops, I forgot the kopi-o-kosong (iced americano), lol :D

So it seems we not only have the shiny shiny things theories which are small and less significant but we have the larger proofs too! Really we are hitting jackpot after jackpot with all the hints OTP keeps throwing at us. 

 

Like @YourHighness . said we are indeed blessed :wub: @haymochi in the end we are not just crows but detectives too because we have lots of things to look over and consider, not just the shiny stuff B)

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..