[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Hello everyone! :grin: I haven't been active here for quite a while, so so sooooo happy to see that our thread is so lively :love::love::love:

tumblr_p3o74j0MIK1tdfsf6o2_250.gif

And I'm very happy to see new members too, welcome @bulkkoch:blush:

2 hours ago, bulkkoch said:

About the episode 19, I will say one thing is really really really obvious : HIS EYES! This is not just twinkles in his eyes this is literally fire. At the first episode it was twinkles but with the progress of the episodes the twinkles in his eyes become fire, as expected from the The Great Sage Equal to Heaven. 

I loved your post, please don't hesitate to post more! :love: Those eyes full of emotions are hard not to see :rolleyes::heart:

tumblr_p4ppvbUS4v1vj9tigo5_400.gif

And of course I can't miss opportunity to put some vitamin gifs :P

tumblr_p4ppr1jQ0V1s8t96qo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p4ppr1jQ0V1s8t96qo2_540.gif

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo4_r1_540.gif

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Not to brag here .. but yeah oys is known for being very loyal. You can see how her managers, stylists, staffs, photographers, are all her bffs. 

Every time she shoot a drama a movie , she will def become bff with her co stars. Lee Seyoung, Lizzy, Lee El, Kim seulgi, Honey Lee, etc always call her a girl crush. 

SooAe who is very shy and quite adores her a lot too . She said Yeonseo is a mood maker.. she even sent her food trucks for a few times:P

Yeonseo doesn’t like news for media play. She has been doing donations for Red Cross and Sewol Ferry Victims but she never want to show off about it.

Journalists who interviewed her always said that they feel like talking to a normal girl.. no celebritry attitudes at all.

She is just very real.. she doesn’t need certain image ...no need fakeness. 

I don’t need to say this again ,

who chose her as the coolest partner???

It’s not only her charming ‘friend’ but Rain , Joowon, and Kim Ji Hoon chose her as the most comfortable actress to work with tooB)

I’m not going to say more but someone is being a very clingy charming friend 

Please brag more about uri Yeppeon unnie. Tbh after Hwayugi I knew I just HAD to watch more of her dramas. She was so talented. Even watching COme Back Mister and Unexpected You I saw she had a LOT of talent. It made me upset she is not as well known internationally but also happy too because this way I can feel like my precious unnie is a hidden gem that I can love and appreciate without a large fanbase of problematic stans.

It is now my dream to meet her one day. It is very hard for me to find actors and actresses I admire as a whole for their skill and personality enough to call them an inspiration but OYS became like that for me. Seeing all her costars and the people who meet her say such nice things about her make me wish I could ever act with her or just meet her for a while enough to become close with her. Some of the most genuine things I like about her now is how silent she is when she isn't doing a project. She doesn't seem to be attention seeking in the slightest. She updates her instagram and sns regularly but doesn't try to keep the spotlight on her at all times. She also remained silent about her charity events so those people are always the best in my eyes as they are the most genuine in their helpfulness.

Yes its quite wonderful to see all her previous costars say she is genuine person and the most comfortable actress to act with. It's true that charming friend decided that his coolest partner in reel life is also one he wants in real life so he decided to persue her :lol: (Its also why I am not worried about Vagabond with Suzy LSG reuniting either. LSG has acted before with Suzy yet coolest partner is still OYS despite his friendship with Suzy :phew:)

OYS' genuine personality is why I want so much for her relationship with LSG to work out so she is happy. She worked so hard to get to the top and now she deserves a life partner worth her time and love too instead of someone who will only screw her over and leave her to deal with negative aftermaths. LSG is very responsible so I know that even if something goes wrong, he won't shy away from his part in the relationship and won't just leave her to fix the problems all alone but will help her to fix their relationship together. :wub:

3 hours ago, bulkkoch said:

@muishami @kopikosong @intrariver

Thanks all for welcomed me so well. I love to see that you are as crazy as me about this ship. ❤

I have great hopes that it going to happen and faster that we think. 

Especially that they want both to get married in the next few years. My heart is going to explodes when they will announce their wedding. I really want to see in the future their beautiful children. :D

Yeah I'm so glad that THIS SHIP SAIL ITSELF. When you don't know them their relationship is not that obvious but when you pay attention their love for each other  become so obvious. 

I already finish the drama and I'm going to rewatch it. About the episode 19, I will say one thing is really really really obvious : HIS EYES! This is not just twinkles in his eyes this is literally fire. At the first episode it was twinkles but with the progress of the episodes the twinkles in his eyes become fire, as expected from the The Great Sage Equal to Heaven. 

The bed scene in the episode 19 I was not ready at all I just fangirl so much: the look, the kiss, the skinship + the back hug with him shirtless. (Too much things for my mind to analyze)

For the first kiss I have to admit I laugh a little because he was supposed to be surprised by the kiss but he lean on, that was so cute like if Lee Seunggi wanted to kiss her and it was not Son Oh Gong anymore . Beside the episode 19 kiss scene my favorite kiss scene will be the kiss in episode 10 (like Lee Seunggi), the look he give her between the kiss was so sweet. 

My favorite scene will be the scene when he destroy a whole world for saving her, she was so beautiful I loved her style, and then she wake up in the theater with all the thing she love like if it was just a nightmare. (My favorite scene like Oh Yeon Seo) 

I was a little disappointed in the last episode because there was not action anymore. The scene when he gave her is eye I cried so much like when she died but I can understand her death and this ending, they prepared us all along since the death bell it was not a surprise even if I hoped a happy ending.

I will gladly go to the 50 pages right now. I became an adult this year. Coincidence ? I don't think! 

I wanted to share with you guys an amazing video

Sorry for this long post... when I talk about them I can stop 

I see I see

So now even newbies have become aware of the LAAAAV of Mr & Mrs Obvious here. Im glad :D

Oh no don't apologize for long posts, all of us are very passionate about OTP here. PLEASE DO post very long posts as you'd like, all the better to have more and more and longer and longer discussion about our amazing OTP ;)

No need to hold back, lets follow our couple's example and freely indulge in our feelings. In particular I really love your detailed description over Monkey's firey eyes, keep up the good work writing such great descriptions and analysis ;)

It's also very interesting to hear the fresh perspectives of a  newbie shipper.

And thanks for sharing that video, there you can see the sparks, twinkles and fires you mentioned before too.

So “real” LSG is in MITH according to LSG himself?!

i remember how some fans said that it’s too scripted, and it’s not his intentions to talk about marriage/kids/etc.

So what now?:P

I suddenly remembered that poem that he wrote! :wub:

And proposal that he made ❤️

12 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Yes its quite wonderful to see all her previous costars say she is genuine person and the most comfortable actress to act with. It's true that charming friend decided that his coolest partner in reel life is also one he wants in real life so he decided to persue her :lol: (Its also why I am not worried about Vagabond with Suzy LSG reuniting either. LSG has acted before with Suzy yet coolest partner is still OYS despite his friendship with Suzy :phew:)

Agreed with you on this one :) 

OYS is his coolest partner obviously❤️

9 minutes ago, muishami said:

So “real” LSG is in MITH according to LSG himself?!

i remember how some fans said that it’s too scripted, and it’s not his intentions to talk about marriage/kids/etc.

So what now?:P

I suddenly remembered that poem that he wrote! :wub:

And proposal that he made ❤️

Actually some fans said he must love the girl a lot since he is going to sacrifice his talkativeness and  it’s so speicific

Moreover, he has been talking about kids with so much details 

Mr. Obvious is Mr. Obvious ... but yeah take everything with grain of dust, oops I mean salt...

Didn’t the fortune teller said he will only meet the  love of his life at 32 years old?

I don’t believe those kind of thing but who knows :rolleyes:.... at least I’m not making a ridiculous and creepy assumption to prove my point. 

48 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Please brag more about uri Yeppeon unnie. Tbh after Hwayugi I knew I just HAD to watch more of her dramas. She was so talented. Even watching COme Back Mister and Unexpected You I saw she had a LOT of talent. It made me upset she is not as well known internationally but also happy too because this way I can feel like my precious unnie is a hidden gem that I can love and appreciate without a large fanbase of problematic stans.

OYS is getting recognition now. Her internal fanbase is growing fast:blush:

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

Full interview of LSG with Channel News Asia

He said he is most like the real LSG in MITH, so now we know all the hints he gave in the show aren't just our delulu and his response wasn't scripted :D

LSG: If I meet someone I want to get married to, I will sing "Will You Marry Me", the ballad version.

He looks shy during this portion, Mr Obvious, lol :lol:

Haha the funny thing was that the question was about serenading, and he straight away answers for ""Meeting someone he wants to get married to".

This guy has marriage on his mind (not that we don't know after all the obviousness in MITH), but it's nice to see him being authentically himself across all platforms :)

10 minutes ago, missirina said:

Haha the funny thing was that the question was about serenading, and he straight away answers for ""Meeting someone he wants to get married to".

This guy has marriage on his mind (not that we don't know after all the obviousness in MITH), but it's nice to see him being authentically himself across all platforms :)

I wonder if LSG should be saying that in a public interview though. How will he surprise yeppeon unnie with a proposal when she will already know what to expect when he starts to sing Will You Marry Me :P:lol:

I like to imagine he sings for her a lot though. He has a great voice so even if we fans didn't get to hear SOG sing for JSM (still bitter that the noraebang scene got deleted), we can be satisfied knowing that LSG probably sings a lot for OYS. I'm expecting his next album to have all songs related to his feelings for OYS since he clearly can't get his future with her out of his mind. :wub: 

51 minutes ago, missirina said:

Mr.Obvious. ❤️

Silly monkey! We are asking which of your song you wish to serenade someone with, not which of your song you wish to propose with!

UJBjyV6.gif

Seung Gi oppa, when are you getting married to uri Yeon Seo? We are all so eager to know!!!! You promised to find her and she promised to wait for you! I'm so hurt that in this scene, both of you are unlike normal people and have been forced apart from each other T.T This is so wrong!! My 503 shipper eyes are running :bawling:

0AgQB2s.gif

BUT WAIT!! Seung Gi oppa did marry uri Yeon Seo! OTP in a wedding scene that isn't distastefully forced into the same picture frame, nor embarrassingly merged with illogical comparison. :wub: Seung Gi oppa, did you sing Will You Marry Me for Yeon Seo unnie when you were filming this scene? :wub: You said in this scene that Yeon Seo unnie can marry you as many times as she wants :wub: 

BkNvReq.gif

As many times as Yeon Seo unnie wants to marry you, you will be more than willing to do it over and over again am I right? Can't wait for your actual wedding!! It will be spectacular!! :wub:

The original love bracelet :wub: I hope Seung Gi oppa will wear his favourite shiny object during his wedding to his favourite Yeon Seo because our silly monkey only have eyes for the girl that activated the love love bracelet on his wrist :wub:

qzwExWj.gif

@iffahmm Thank you so much, don't worry better late than never :). Ohh thank you "bulkkoch" mean flame/spark in korean and I was talking about what? The spark in their eyes obviously :D.

JSM deserve better, she fight all her life alone and when she finally has someone by her side who care for her, they kill her. This is so unfair but SOG will find her and make them pay. ;)

@ritausma Thanks for welcomed me and for this gifs of this beautiful scene of our OTP. :D

@intrariver I'm so glad we share the same passion for this couple. (And OMG LSG and his kinks!) ;)

LSG is a very good actor but when it comes to OYS their have times LSG doesn't act anymore, this happens just for few seconds but it defenitly happens like some of you have already notice but I will try to make more exemples beside all the kiss scenes.

- Look at his smile: 

IMG_5411.gif

- Here it's a little bit of the two of them, it's all about eyes + his facial's expressions :

IMG_5415.gif

- His eyebrows: 

IMG_5409.gif

- His stare ( this is a picture because I can't find a gif of that scene):IMG_5413.jpg

- The stare again and again: 

IMG_5412.gif

- For this scene I can't find a gif so watch the video around 1:30 look at his eyes this is full of sweetness that you normally have for someone you care not for your enemy:

https://youtu.be/G9bbQrUB0h4

- because he is not alone and it can happen to her too  

IMG_5414.gif

I think my delusional side take control of me. 

(I do not own this gifs)

Congrats everyone, we have been on and off trending since two days. Let's keep it up, ok ? I have a feeling we'll have more good news to celebrate sometime soon anyway so we will have lots to rejoice about :D

@bulkkoch Thanks for those observations & GIFs. Nice to see a new angle to observations and not just about kissing scenes that give things away.

Here's how to share GIFs or any pic for that matter:

1. Upload pic/GIF on image host site.  for example imgbb.com is a quick and easy one.

2. Rightclick the uploaded pic/gif and click "View image".

Now copy the adress of the image (should end with . jpg/.png/ .gif etc.)

3. Start a new post or edit your old post.

4. Click inside the post to the place where you want to place the pic/GIF. 

5. click "Insert other media",

"Insert image from url"

& paste the image url there.

Click "Insert into post"

Screenshot_20180710_220941.png

5. "Submit reply" to sumbit the new/edited post with the pic(s)/GIF(s)

I hope it's not too late to welcome you to the thread @bulkkoch Hope you're having fun here. And I urge to others who are lurking, do delurk sometimes and say hi. It's always nice to see new people :)

I just wanted to share these press con gifs. They always cheer me up and brought back those feels. Enjoy! 

1) I guess one would always be hyperaware of his/her other half. Just a glance and LSG can't help but visibly react lol

giphy.gif

2) This reminds me so much of cheeky monkey haha. Well LSG's personality is 70% SOG's right? (Or was it 80% lol)

giphy.gif

3) And the natural girl, so casually tapping her charming friend. And his reaction? Priceless.

giphy.gif

Sigh, I miss them. Now I'm waiting... Let's hope it comes soon ;)

@missirina so cute! Presscon is my fave thing too.

Just like BTS from ep 5,( our otp is lack of BTS, but at least we have that lol): 

❤️) they are so happy here, and OYS smile is very beautiful:

lY2eK9hRvBI.jpg

❤️) Seems that LSG-shii also liked her smile.Look, at his expression and eyes he is so happy and shy:

ANbckxKx9qs.jpg

Hi...

I'm so happy to see everyone is active in this forum again.. i really miss all your comment, gif, posting.. they are superb & bring back all the sweet thing about our otp.. i love the bts moments. Cant help smiling everytime look at them..

Our otp is quite bold now with their action & we like them right.. yes or yes.. :lol:

@intrariver thanks for the info on how to insert gif. Been trying to do that many times but fails.. haha

Sail my ship sail... (should sing that with row row row your boat rhythm.. :D)

Back in delurking mode.... 

@intrariver Thank you very much for your help I edited my post, I think the gifs works now :)

@missirina No it's never to late, thank you. 

So much 503 couple vitamins in your gifs, they make my heart flutters. The first gif, this how you react when your crush look at you. ;)

LSG said his personality was 86% like SOG , they are so much alike.:D

Since charming friend can’t stop talking about marriage and kids while Coolest partner also said in her latest interview that her personality is like a mum.. I’ll be delulu and connect it to the shiny shiny things on her hand again :phew:

and look at these  vids. So not only me thinking about the sound of bells is coming... *delulu but i’m not creepy or sarcastic*

Archived