[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

6 hours ago, elabanana said:

I want to see Lee Min Ho  (which i think is not possible right now because he's in MS) or Joo Won (in MS too. lol) again but in modern setting... I would be okay with Lee Dong Wook or Gong Yoo too. Well whoever, I'll still be looking forward for OYS's next drama.

So glad i was able to download that 50 shades fmv before it was taken down. lol.

I don't have much of an opinion on Lee Min Ho. I don't really like him much but I think I'd be curious about that pairing if it ever happened. Gong Yoo and OYS would be cool to see. I haven't seen Lee Dong Wook or Joo Won act so I can't really speak for those pairings. 

And yes, whoever OYS' next drama partner is doesn't matter. I'm certainly going to be excited and anticipate her future projects.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's everyone!! Are all of you busy celebrating your holiday?? :lol:

Can I ask all of your opinions on this? What if you are looking into buying a new sun stick because sun protection is very important, and you decide to turn to the brand your OTP is endorsing to get one..... but alas, both your OTP are endorsing their own brand of sun sticks. Oh no this can't be happening! Now you have to buy both! Well, there must be a way to support our favourite couple who are so similar in everything right? Maybe use one stick on the left half of your face and the other stick on the right half? What will you do?? 

4fpAmIdm.jpg

Also, while protecting your skin, don't forget your head is also another area screaming for protection too :lol: Why not add a beautiful grim reaper style hat while at it? I think our OTP agrees too! Right? 

jECyXpFm.jpg

ps: @taskdramafanatic I'm still waiting for something to happen. Like maybe the birth of a child or something? 

On 6/17/2018 at 6:12 AM, elabanana said:
OYS updated her ig. Is she in Japan?

or maybe she was in Japan at a certain date with a certain someone? :ph34r: :D

giphy.gif

she's at the same place that LSG was... maybe it's a coincidence, but a girl can dream right? 

where was OYS when LSG went to Japan? I don't remember 

I guess OYS and LSG went to Japan on May 30th.

OYS just put an old photo and she has returned home. You can see the recent photo taken with the fan. Her hair is yellow, and the hair in this photo is black.
This picture, OYS wore a ring, the focus is on the left ring finger. This is a very definitive signal.

OYS is holding roses and sunflowers. Represent silent love.

We just wait for the wedding. And don't need to wait too long.

Sorry for being inactive but with Eid and all its been so hectic lately.

This is certainly a new and interesting observation ! Maybe otp went abroad around the same dates to have some private dating time ? In Korea they could easily be recognized and spotted anywhere, especially in Seoul. Since LSH had a FM it probably worked out well with his schedule too. Didn't SSC go to Tokyo for private dates back in their early dating days to avoid the press too ? Seems Japan is a good date spot if our assumptions about LSG and OYS being in Japan on similar dates is correct.

Can someone who's better at organizing stuff and following their individual activities try and draft a timeline of LSG and OYS recently so we can be more certain instead of making a baseless assumption ? And it would be nice if the recent MITH episode filming could be included in that. The confession there also makes me curious since we've already established LSG was quite sincere looking in his proposal while the other MITH members were slightly goofing off and obviously not entirely serious during their fake proposals. My mind is whirring with assumptions already and I wanna share them with you all so we can form a clear picture together of possibilities but i don't want to do all that without being positive they were in Japan at the same time. 

Whether that was filmed before or after the Japan trip together will probably add to the insight we have on our assumptions.

I have another good news/hint to share with everyone ! Don't give up hope at all fellow shippers. (I recommend taking the article below with a pinch of salt though).

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/heres-everything-know-oh-yeon-seo-kim-bums-relationship-far/

First things first: A Disclaimer. I don't trust koreaboo and allkpop at all. They are problematic sites with problematic articles which do more harm than good and often spread rumors with misleading titles and news. They are not at all to be trusted and the only actual site I rely on for news is Soompi because it is to the point and serves the purpose of simply updating anything new in the K entertainment rather than baseless and biased articles for clout. Koreaboo is also notorious for making mountains out of molehills and having entire articles on just celebrities interacting which makes it look like they're dating. That is why, I recommend always taking Koreaboo articles with a grain of salt including the one above. (But that is also why the above article is good news too)

If you read the above article, one interesting point stands out. It has "Update" in the beginning of the title but if you read it, the exact same news from 3 months ago has been stated again. It makes the "Update" part sort of pointless when there is no news to report at all as well as the fact that an article on this was written in the first place. I'm sure Koreaboo had no other shortage of other articles to write about either given how frequently they post daily.

The same news as before is rehashed in the article with the exact same quotes and facts. "Met after Hwayugi, had a date with acquaintances present and clicked really well, started dating..." blah blah blah. The most they added was Kim Bum's insta post after his military training supposedly ended. There is no indication of that post having any connection to OYS either. There is also 0 inference or assumption by koreaboo on OYS and KB's relationship. Reasonably so, since neither of them commented or released anything related to the other.

So you might ask, "What's the good news ?" Exactly that. The fact there is no news is excellent news. There is no new development in the supposed relationship for Koreaboo to talk about but neither is there anything to create rumors out either (something which Koreaboo is notorious for and it is also notorious for making mountains out of molehills). That's always a good sign especially when even rumors can't be created by the website most wellknown for spreading false news or made up/assumed 'facts' in the first place.

So don't lose heart or hope fellow shippers. We've been getting a lot of good hints lately and this is one of those. I just wanted to liven this thread up a bit again and give you all something to chew on for a while. 

@kopikosong maybe we can have some of your great gifs in celebration of all the happy assumptions we have lately ? Maybe we can team up to write some other scenario ? @taskdramafanatic we are still awaiting the epilogue (and then later your oneshot fics after a well deserved break :D)

Speaking of fics and oneshots btw:

I don't think I updated you all on my most recent short Hwayugi fic. It was mostly just to get rid of writer's block but it turned out well as I was told despite my doubts. It's about SOG and JSM and its another Episode 16 AU with the headcanon of why we never saw JSM hold the adorable baby. Wattpad and Ao3 links I'm posting below. Please review and give constructive criticism after you read. It motivates me a lot.

Ao3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/14861703

Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/586165411-hwayugi-assorted-one-shots-filial-futures

This will be my last vid.. at first, I didn't want to finish it since I'm getting lazy but then decided to finish what I started.. didn't want to waste my efforts..Enjoy watching and peace be with you all! Spread LOVE not WAR.. Good luck to your future endeavors also the 503 couple (I will still continue to support them).. Namaste and Ciao Chingus!

23 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

This will be my last vid.. at first, I didn't want to finish it since I'm getting lazy but then decided to finish what I started.. didn't want to waste my efforts..Enjoy watching and peace be with you all! Spread LOVE not WAR.. Good luck to your future endeavors also the 503 couple (I will still continue to support them).. Namaste and Ciao Chingus!

Your video is so good. A beautiful compilation of all of OTP's similar actions. Please make more if you feel up to it. I'll feel very sad if this is really your last video.

A Happy Happy Birthday to our beloved yeppeon unnie ! 

I have never been impressed with an actress' acting and personality more than I am now with Oh Yeon Seo. I hope she has a very happy birthday and the next year is as lovely as herself. I hope the people around her care for her a lot and cherish her on this special day and that those on her bad side regret what they have lost.

I wish so so much I could one day meet this kindhearted unnie but for now I'll just be a fan from afar and support all her projects with full zeal InshaAllah :wub:

Happy OH!VELY DAY everyone

2 hours ago, iffahmm said:

I wish so so much I could one day meet this kindhearted unnie but for now I'll just be a fan from afar and support all her projects with full zeal InshaAllah :wub:

Me too hope the same ❤️

Wow I am the page turner , yeay hahaha

40 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Happy OH!VELY DAY everyone

Me too hope the same ❤️

Wow I am the page turner , yeay hahaha

Oh Yay ! FInally another page turn and on Unnie's birthday too. It would have been nice if it were the 322nd page but 319 is good too. 

Happy Ohvely Day indeed. 

I'm looking forward to a certain someone's cryptic happy birthday message insta post or maybe unnie's cryptic thank you post for a birthday wish and present given in private. ^_^

On 6/21/2018 at 11:37 PM, iffahmm said:

Your video is so good. A beautiful compilation of all of OTP's similar actions. Please make more if you feel up to it. I'll feel very sad if this is really your last video.

Thanks for appreciating my vids :)  If I have time and the mood.. I'll make again.. just a disclaimer to the vids and pictures I borrowed in IG for my vids: Sorry for borrowing them w/o asking permission..I'll ask next time (but for others whom I sent messages, you don't reply so what's the use of asking?) :P Plus, I included the names under Credits..PEACE!

HBD to Ms. Oh Yeon-seo..(she has the same bday with my bro.) More blessings, good health, happiness and love to come..

Related image

Image result for happy birthday oh yeon seo

On 6/18/2018 at 8:36 AM, iffahmm said:

Sorry for being inactive but with Eid and all its been so hectic lately.

This is certainly a new and interesting observation ! Maybe otp went abroad around the same dates to have some private dating time ? In Korea they could easily be recognized and spotted anywhere, especially in Seoul. Since LSH had a FM it probably worked out well with his schedule too. Didn't SSC go to Tokyo for private dates back in their early dating days to avoid the press too ? Seems Japan is a good date spot if our assumptions about LSG and OYS being in Japan on similar dates is correct.

Can someone who's better at organizing stuff and following their individual activities try and draft a timeline of LSG and OYS recently so we can be more certain instead of making a baseless assumption ? And it would be nice if the recent MITH episode filming could be included in that. The confession there also makes me curious since we've already established LSG was quite sincere looking in his proposal while the other MITH members were slightly goofing off and obviously not entirely serious during their fake proposals. My mind is whirring with assumptions already and I wanna share them with you all so we can form a clear picture together of possibilities but i don't want to do all that without being positive they were in Japan at the same time. 

Whether that was filmed before or after the Japan trip together will probably add to the insight we have on our assumptions.

Hi Chingus. Where is everyone? I've been lurking every day and miss all the posts. :( You guys are even making me delurk and post!

@iffahmm, I'm so glad to see someone else excited about OSY's Japan instagram. There seem to be more excited shippers over at instagram about this post because it really does "seem" like a proposal pic with flowers, a ring on her 4th finger and "teary eyes". (And it couldn't be KB since he's in the army and can't travel abroad)

Regarding the dates, LSG went to Japan on 5/29 (2 days before the Fan Mtg and there was a bit hoopla because the reporters were mis-informed and went to the airport on 5/31 and were upset that he had left days earlier- this is strange and suspicious too, no?) So why would he go 2 days earlier than necessary? And I think OSY could have been in Japan at the same time (and as you said, Japan is a good places for K-celebs to date a la SSC who also proposed in Japan) and only uploaded the instagram now to be secretive and so that others can't say they were in Japan at the same time. 

In my delulu mind, I can even envision how he wanted to date abroad (and even propose) before he gets super-busy with his "Vagabond" filming.

Of course, I could be completely off-base although I'm a very logical, skeptical person in general.  But with the above and their continuing to dress matchy (recently every one of LSG's recent outfit seems to be matchy with OSY style), my ship is really sailing. So I'd love to hear your and others' analysis/insight too to confirm or wake me from my dreams! :)

Hey hello @sysupporter! Definitely still alive here just too lazy to post anything. 

I know people over at instagram are excited over Yeon Seo's recent photos and birthday gifts this year :wub: Can't be helped since one of the cake given to her looked like a wedding cake. But the culprit involved in that cake posted this earlier haha

The male character on her birthday cake is based off her favourite character, Kintokl. :) But we all wish it's representing our ship don't we? Hahaha. 

I'm so lazy to go analyse whatever games they are trying to play at the expense of my OTP feels, so I'm just going to pretend they are real and sleep in peace. 

@kopikosong, thanks for clearing up who the male was on her b-cake! I too was confused b/c someone said LSG’s fave color was blue. Now mystery solved.

i wish I could be like u and just pretend they’re real calmly but being an accountant it’s in my nature to analyze everything thoroughly before believing it. And for someone like me to be more and more convinced of our OTP real pairing says quite a lot! :)

Archived