[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

FB-IMG-1555416170109.jpg

Can't help sharing 

So much better than ZZR outfit

17 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

Wait is this an MV with the new theme song?? Because you're right, it's awesome!

One of the best MVs our there actually because it so beautifully captures all the key ZWJ/ZM scenes! Man, I had forgotten that ZWJ actually hit ZZR (although not in a way to injure her) to force her to back away from ZM at their wedding! ;) (Ouch for ZZR, but so much love in his defense of ZM!)

He also promises her on Snake Island that he would defend her.... I'm going to have to save this MV for me to watch endlessly after this week. :)

Hahaha... let's declare: "Make love, not war" as the theme of HSDS 2019!  Isn't "love thy enemy as thyself" literally what ZWJ does?

Yes,, its the new TVB theme song and love it! 

I actually did not notice WJ hit ZR tummy as well until i see this MV! 

Yes! That's the true theme of hsds. 

Forgiveness, Make love, not war! 

• Love 1

Might be an unpopular opinion but I hope there will be a resolution for ZZR in the last 2 eps. ZZR is the only person that I feel like still has no resolution for her character arc or at least a resolution that I can think of that fits her character. And I hope they don't kill her since SQS last request is for her to live well, it will be disappointing if they kill her.

ZWJ-ZM at least from BTS we already know they'll be together, we just don't know how exactly.

1 minute ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but I hope there will be a resolution for ZZR in the last 2 eps. ZZR is the only person that I feels like still has no resolution for her character arc or at least a resolution that I can think of that fits her character.

ZWJ-ZM at least from BTS we already know they'll be together, we just don't know how exactly.

Same sentiments 

Hope to see where she ended up in. 

Just big No to going mongol to look for the couple. 

In fact i hope to see a resolution for YL too

7 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

In fact i hope to see a resolution for YL too

Isn't it implied that YL has brain damage that cannot be healed? Because in other version YL fake sickness is usually used to scared ZZR into admitting that she did all the things in snake island, since ZZR already admit that she did it to ZWJ I don't think her brain damage is fake, in this version anyway

I really like this part, two of them communication like no one else is around. You really must look at Ming sect members face 

Read the comments so funny:

"people may think ZM is lying, but WJ reply confirm the truth" 

"2 silly children, they spread their own rumours about themselves" 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4361489055745557

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

I really like this part, two of them communication like no one else is around. You really must look at Ming sect members face 

Read the comments so funny:

"people may think ZM is lying, but WJ reply confirm the truth" 

"2 silly children, they spread their own rumours about themselves" 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4361489055745557

I remember this, it was hilarious that they ended up implicating themselves (and making it sound actually worse than it was) in full public!

At the time I nearly died at the expressions on everyone's faces.

ZhouDian was like "Ohhhhh... so I _was_ right about ZM marrying Jiaozhu!"

Yangxiao and Yixiao turned to each other like "Did you hear what I just heard?"

And then indeed ZWJ made it worse "I... errr... didn't meant to humiliate/molest you." ;))))))

Then Zhaomin's facial expression goes "Hmm.... NOT the conversation I wanted to have right now."

Xiaozhao and Buhui looked gravely concerned...

;)

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, Rinmei said:

My husband like this zhou shen's song. But im not really his fans. Lol. Maybe some of u will like it too.

This song suite well every scenes of WJ-MinMin. thank you

I hope everyone stick around to discuss when HSDS end. 

4 hours ago, Yitian_fan said:

Hahaha.. I love the part where YX smirks at ZWJ and ZM, and also on Snake Island when XX at first (before he learnt about ZM's position) mentioned that ZM was a tough girl... "no wonder WJ can't do anything about her." "na2 ta1 mei2 ban4 fa4" -literally "has no solutions for her" (where he meant of course, that ZWJ can't do anything about the way he feels about her! :) )

Speaking of Snake Island, one more one-shot to celebrate the last day before the final episode, from WJ's point of view this time, and how I imagine he felt, in the aftermath of ZM's gorgeous fight with the Persians and then, in a 180 degree turn-around, vanishing in the most suspicious of circumstances, all while Wuji is still trying to come to terms with how he feels about her:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18228215/chapters/43804078

@Yitian_fan i love your stories. I read them all. I look forward to more stories from you. If you are taking requests, the rain reunion scene would be lovely. 

32 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

This song suite well every scenes of WJ-MinMin. thank you

I hope everyone stick around to discuss when HSDS end. 

I wonder if TVB will replace the songs too.  There's just something about cantonese love songs that makes them sadder.

11 minutes ago, vicious219 said:

I wonder if TVB will replace the songs too.  There's just something about cantonese love songs that makes them sadder.

TVB has a different beginning song. I'll watch again in cantonese when MinMin appear. 

Here it said 50 eps. in Cantonese version

中文名稱:倚天屠龍記
◎英文名稱:The Dragon Saber and Heaven Sword
◎年  代:2019
◎地  區:中國
◎語  言:粵語
◎字  幕:中字
◎影片版本:
◎影片大小:
◎集  數:50
◎主  演:曾舜晞、陳鈺琪、祝緒丹

I watching the preview for ep. 49 again and again:sweatingbullets::lol: Obsession fan....  When MM requested her hairpin back from WJ.  I saw WJ's eyes hesitated a bit when he said he didn't have it with him.  I think he lies to her because he wants to meet with her one more time before she leave for Mongolia.:wub:  What do you guys think?  Because I found it odds that he did not had it with him all the times since the hairpin means too much for him.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I watching the preview for ep. 49 again and again:sweatingbullets::lol: Obsession fan....  When MM requested her hairpin back from WJ.  I saw WJ's eyes hesitated a bit when he said he didn't have it with him.  I think he lies to her because he wants to meet with her one more time before she leave for Mongolia.  What do you guys think?  Because I found it odds that he did not had it with him all the times since the hairpin means too much for him.

It kind odd that he don’t carry with him because the Gold box is bigger and he always have it with him.

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, bluesky888 said:

It kind odd that he don’t carry with him because the Gold box is bigger and he always have it with him.

I always lol every time  the huge gold box was mentioned that he had it in his front pocket all the time. 

34 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I always lol every time  the huge gold box was mentioned that he had it in his front pocket all the time. 

If you rewatch the eps, i think you'll know that he didn't always carry the box with him all the time. He hid it somewhere near the cave where they were hiding from the persians. That's why XX and ZZR could get the box and force him to throw the box to the ocean.

1 minute ago, graceeedwardmom said:

If you rewatch the eps, i think you'll know that he didn't always carry the box with him all the time. He hid it somewhere near the cave where they were hiding from the persians. That's why XX and ZZR could get the box and force him to throw the box to the ocean.

Yes, but it's very sweet that he actually brought the box with him to Snake Island.:lol:  I think the reason he hided the box in the cave after MM left is because he's angry that she committed the crime but refused to abandoned the box.  I remembered at Wan En Temple, when MM threaten to disfigured ZZR face, didn't WJ tossed the gold box out to save ZZR.  That why I think he almost always carry the box with him.:phew:

7 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Yes, but it's very sweet that he actually brought the box with him to Snake Island.:lol:  I think the reason he hided the box in the cave after MM left is because he's angry that she committed the crime but refused to abandoned the box.  I remembered at Wan En Temple, when MM threaten to disfigured ZZR face, didn't WJ tossed the gold box out to save ZZR.  That why I think he almost always carry the box with him.:phew:

Yes, MinMin asked him at that time did he always carry the box with him. WJ said yes. I bet with you all, if he can carry MinMin in his pocket, he will carry her with him all the times too.

• LOL 5