[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4360987328643204

All about them

13 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I agreed at long it a HE.

my thought in this version is WJ-MinMin have a deep love relationship than other versions. I believed if it not Minmin is a Mongolia princess, he wouldn’t hide his feeling till than. As I thought WJ felt in love at the beginning when he met ZM. 

Its romantic to think of it this way 

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

Another forum had member sharing that Yukee mentioned that there will be a surprise at the ending which she did not disclose 

There is a mv at youtube that show a wedding scene, maybe it is a surprise that Yukee mentioned.

At 3.44

• Like 1

Credits to He Xiao Xiang Weibo 

Personally like what he wrote

看完48集,我觉得新倚天忌敏线已经超越原著,因为赵敏抢亲后和无忌在一起的戏,如果就按照原著和其它剧版的拍,大家都已了解剧情,不一定就会有如今让人牵肠挂肚,中毒不浅的效果。
我说超越原著,不是贬低原著,因为时代在变,我们这群金庸迷在长大,经历的越多,看法也会不同。评论里有姐妹(cici淡淡草季)说“翻拍不意味着重复,而应该是去丰富它的内涵。”我深感赞同,丰富了对于“翻拍一定要按照原著吗?”这个反问,原著是原著,电视是电视,电视所呈现的就是不同的看法。只有真正喜欢了某样事物,才会有自己的想法,因为喜欢,才会执着。
新版忌敏,前期的相遇,万安寺救六大派,灵蛇岛那都是按照原著走向,后40集开始魔改。追剧的心路历程就是,前一集爱死无忌后一集骂死无忌,心情大起大落,可直到48集我突然明白了。其实导演编剧就是要打造不一样的忌敏,我看到新倚天翻拍的消息就希望有生之年能看到一个痴情版无忌,可是要痴情该怎么去拍呢?我想的就是如同吴启华版,灵蛇岛之前就加忌敏的戏份,明白突出无忌对赵敏的喜欢,仅此而已。
而新版是怎样的呢?扩大无忌和敏敏的身份对立,所以其实无忌老早就爱上敏敏,他也不是不知道,只是鸿沟太大,无法逾越,所以前期无忌的爱是隐忍。赵敏抢亲后,决定不在退缩,可是阻碍真的太大,为了敏敏,张无忌已然是要和全武林为敌。
这就是我为什么说新版忌敏线跨越原著的原因。因为本身她们的身份对立就是存在的,又不是虚构的,看神雕大家觉得很虐吧,神雕师徒忒也不容易,可是你跟新倚天一对比,神雕师徒尚且只是俗世纷争,不听不看即可无惧。可倚天夫妇,正如无忌与敏敏小河边诀别时提到的,不是你不去想就可以不存在的。如此鸿沟,要如何跨越?神雕师徒的爱是生死相随,可这版倚天,也将从前的不痛不痒,拍成了生死相随。这就是为什么评论里大伙说看剧都看废的原因了。你们想,假设这样拍,敏敏抢亲后,无忌发现割舍不下敏敏,决定和敏敏在一起,然后去峨眉和周芷若道歉,然后明教众人也没有反对,也没有屠狮大会六大派要杀敏敏的梗 ,一切都顺其自然,黄衫女出场救下谢逊,谢逊打败成昆后皈依佛门忏悔,张无忌辞去教主之位,众人都理解加支持,然后和敏敏浪迹天涯。你们确定,这样不痛不痒,能让人中毒?而且原著张无忌后期对赵敏的称呼是敏妹,却定能比的过“敏敏”?虽然我确实是高三看原著时加深了对倚天的坑,但新倚天,曾无忌和琪敏敏,让我万劫不复。
所以,我个人48集一看,40集之后的魔改,原谅了。而且确切地说不是什么原谅,而是看懂了。
新版应该是删除了周芷若质问张无忌她和赵敏,小昭蛛儿四人到底爱谁这一段。这一段在原著中可以算重头戏了,可是新版真的没必要拍,因为无忌和敏敏已经用实际行动证明刻骨铭心了,在原著里这段正是三心二意的产物。如评论里一位姐妹(晴宝QZG)说的,这个可比结局时轻描淡写说一句刻骨铭心强的多了。
世间万物,从来不会一层不变,只需不忘初心就好。新倚天,就是在原著的基础上,在近几年仙侠盛行的时代重新还我们一个武侠梦,然后在此基础上,加深情感,让人沉迷。虽然有改编,可是无忌与敏敏的生死相随,拼尽全力去保护所爱,纵然阻碍大过天,依然不离不弃,这不正是我们的初心吗。而且剧组很用心,张无忌出场的服装是朴素的,屠狮大会后穿着逐渐贵气,看49,50集预告,俨然像个皇室中人,可结局去大漠寻找敏敏时,却又回到了从前的装扮。正如一位姐妹(言司桦啊)所说历经沧桑,归来后仍是少年,不忘初心方得始终,剧组真是有心了。不瞒大伙,看到无忌回到原先的模样,我就看哭了。
在说说我在百度刷到的一个帖子,就是说六大派都上战场了,无忌却还为儿女私情所耽误。对此,我很不认同。无忌哭过后不是马上回到战场了吗,还要带领群雄直捣黄龙。刚刚痛失所爱,却为了民族大义,独自哭过后再次战斗。但是无忌也说了,等干完所有的事,就来陪敏敏,不会再让敏敏孤单一个人。这版无忌是真正做到了不负家国不负卿,有血有肉,如何不让人喜欢。
还有宋青书和丁敏君战死沙场,虽然看着也很懵逼,一下全洗白了。虽然丁敏君这个人物很讨厌,讽刺的就是现实中把自己当老大,任何人都不能反驳自己意见,嫉妒贤能的人,但最后战死沙场还是被圈粉了。可能导演是要体现,人都有多面性,可中国人的骨子里,就是有很深的家国情怀。
还有之前新版被吐槽的都要拍成抗元英雄传了,都不像武侠了。这个嘛,好好想想,那么多武侠小说,怎么就金大侠的影响那么深。有很多原因,首先一点小说三要素:人物,情节,背景。而金庸武侠小说的背景,就有一股浓重的历史感,因为所采用的背景都是真实历史,在此背景上去创设人物,构架情节,才能够体现侠之大者,为国为民。这也就是金庸小说为人称道的原因之一,新版不是瞎改,而是在基础上,去丰富,这才是传承经典。

字数又标了,强迫症,虽然可以转头条,但还是这个页面看着舒坦,打不起的就还是截图吧!

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4361073283094324

• Like 3

What are you guys watching after this show ends?  DGSD and ROCH remakes are coming out later this year but I'm not too hyped for them because the cast looks rather uninteresting.  I'll probably take a break from c-drama/wuxias until the next HSDS or XAJH.

1 hour ago, vicious219 said:

What are you guys watching after this show ends?  DGSD and ROCH remakes are coming out later this year but I'm not too hyped for them because the cast looks rather uninteresting.  I'll probably take a break from c-drama/wuxias until the next HSDS or XAJH.

There's another drama with ZM in it called Past Life and Life (2019)  I really want to check it out. There's Love and Destiny (2019) like another part of Three Lifetimes Peach Blossom. 

Have anyone seen the few episodes of The Legend of White Snake (2019) ? Somehow the first few episodes didn't catch my interest much. Maybe I will check out the Return of the Condor Heroes 2019 and see how it is. eheheh

https://mydramalist.com/32796-past-life-and-life

1 hour ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

There's another drama with ZM in it called Past Life and Life (2019)  I really want to check it out. There's Love and Destiny (2019) like another part of Three Lifetimes Peach Blossom. 

Have anyone seen the few episodes of The Legend of White Snake (2019) ? Somehow the first few episodes didn't catch my interest much. Maybe I will check out the Return of the Condor Heroes 2019 and see how it is. eheheh

https://mydramalist.com/32796-past-life-and-life

I'm not a big fan of alan yu so i might skip that one but maybe ill check out ROCH once it is done airing. I really want to watch Under the Power but that one idk when is coming out. So maybe I'll switch gear to kdramas.

27 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

I'm not a big fan of alan yu so i might skip that one but maybe ill check out ROCH once it is done airing. I really want to watch Under the Power but that one idk when is coming out. So maybe I'll switch gear to kdramas.

I agree with you for some reason I can't seem to get into dramas that has alan yu as the lead character 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

I agree with you for some reason I can't seem to get into dramas that has alan yu as the lead character 

That's one reason I couldn't get into that the snake series that is airing right now. I don't mind him in minor role but when he's a lead i usually skip it.

6 hours ago, vicious219 said:

Game of Thrones lol.

I'll definitely give the new DGSD and ROCH a try at least. Both Qiao Feng and Yang Guo at least looked what I expect to look like from the characters but I have to see how they act. 

1 hour ago, bluesky888 said:

For some reason this HSDS stuck in my mind. I try other series and don’t have any interest.

This version probably the best HSDS version for me personally. I think it's because they write characters conflicts well, internally and externally, how not everything is black and white. All those character I never give a thought suddenly has a presence and shades of grey, Mie Jue, YX, SQS, SYQ, JXF, etc. So yeah I'll definitely miss this series once it ends.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

How come they don't have any cast interviews or any kind of promotional events? Just curious. 

I only checked youtube but there's interview with Kathy Chow, Yukee, Lin Shen (Yang Xiao) video that I've seen floating around. Chinese video services probably have more.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Credits to He Xiao Xiang Weibo 

Personally like what he wrote

看完48集,我觉得新倚天忌敏线已经超越原著,因为赵敏抢亲后和无忌在一起的戏,如果就按照原著和其它剧版的拍,大家都已了解剧情,不一定就会有如今让人牵肠挂肚,中毒不浅的效果。
我说超越原著,不是贬低原著,因为时代在变,我们这群金庸迷在长大,经历的越多,看法也会不同。评论里有姐妹(cici淡淡草季)说“翻拍不意味着重复,而应该是去丰富它的内涵。”我深感赞同,丰富了对于“翻拍一定要按照原著吗?”这个反问,原著是原著,电视是电视,电视所呈现的就是不同的看法。只有真正喜欢了某样事物,才会有自己的想法,因为喜欢,才会执着。
新版忌敏,前期的相遇,万安寺救六大派,灵蛇岛那都是按照原著走向,后40集开始魔改。追剧的心路历程就是,前一集爱死无忌后一集骂死无忌,心情大起大落,可直到48集我突然明白了。其实导演编剧就是要打造不一样的忌敏,我看到新倚天翻拍的消息就希望有生之年能看到一个痴情版无忌,可是要痴情该怎么去拍呢?我想的就是如同吴启华版,灵蛇岛之前就加忌敏的戏份,明白突出无忌对赵敏的喜欢,仅此而已。
而新版是怎样的呢?扩大无忌和敏敏的身份对立,所以其实无忌老早就爱上敏敏,他也不是不知道,只是鸿沟太大,无法逾越,所以前期无忌的爱是隐忍。赵敏抢亲后,决定不在退缩,可是阻碍真的太大,为了敏敏,张无忌已然是要和全武林为敌。
这就是我为什么说新版忌敏线跨越原著的原因。因为本身她们的身份对立就是存在的,又不是虚构的,看神雕大家觉得很虐吧,神雕师徒忒也不容易,可是你跟新倚天一对比,神雕师徒尚且只是俗世纷争,不听不看即可无惧。可倚天夫妇,正如无忌与敏敏小河边诀别时提到的,不是你不去想就可以不存在的。如此鸿沟,要如何跨越?神雕师徒的爱是生死相随,可这版倚天,也将从前的不痛不痒,拍成了生死相随。这就是为什么评论里大伙说看剧都看废的原因了。你们想,假设这样拍,敏敏抢亲后,无忌发现割舍不下敏敏,决定和敏敏在一起,然后去峨眉和周芷若道歉,然后明教众人也没有反对,也没有屠狮大会六大派要杀敏敏的梗 ,一切都顺其自然,黄衫女出场救下谢逊,谢逊打败成昆后皈依佛门忏悔,张无忌辞去教主之位,众人都理解加支持,然后和敏敏浪迹天涯。你们确定,这样不痛不痒,能让人中毒?而且原著张无忌后期对赵敏的称呼是敏妹,却定能比的过“敏敏”?虽然我确实是高三看原著时加深了对倚天的坑,但新倚天,曾无忌和琪敏敏,让我万劫不复。
所以,我个人48集一看,40集之后的魔改,原谅了。而且确切地说不是什么原谅,而是看懂了。
新版应该是删除了周芷若质问张无忌她和赵敏,小昭蛛儿四人到底爱谁这一段。这一段在原著中可以算重头戏了,可是新版真的没必要拍,因为无忌和敏敏已经用实际行动证明刻骨铭心了,在原著里这段正是三心二意的产物。如评论里一位姐妹(晴宝QZG)说的,这个可比结局时轻描淡写说一句刻骨铭心强的多了。
世间万物,从来不会一层不变,只需不忘初心就好。新倚天,就是在原著的基础上,在近几年仙侠盛行的时代重新还我们一个武侠梦,然后在此基础上,加深情感,让人沉迷。虽然有改编,可是无忌与敏敏的生死相随,拼尽全力去保护所爱,纵然阻碍大过天,依然不离不弃,这不正是我们的初心吗。而且剧组很用心,张无忌出场的服装是朴素的,屠狮大会后穿着逐渐贵气,看49,50集预告,俨然像个皇室中人,可结局去大漠寻找敏敏时,却又回到了从前的装扮。正如一位姐妹(言司桦啊)所说历经沧桑,归来后仍是少年,不忘初心方得始终,剧组真是有心了。不瞒大伙,看到无忌回到原先的模样,我就看哭了。
在说说我在百度刷到的一个帖子,就是说六大派都上战场了,无忌却还为儿女私情所耽误。对此,我很不认同。无忌哭过后不是马上回到战场了吗,还要带领群雄直捣黄龙。刚刚痛失所爱,却为了民族大义,独自哭过后再次战斗。但是无忌也说了,等干完所有的事,就来陪敏敏,不会再让敏敏孤单一个人。这版无忌是真正做到了不负家国不负卿,有血有肉,如何不让人喜欢。
还有宋青书和丁敏君战死沙场,虽然看着也很懵逼,一下全洗白了。虽然丁敏君这个人物很讨厌,讽刺的就是现实中把自己当老大,任何人都不能反驳自己意见,嫉妒贤能的人,但最后战死沙场还是被圈粉了。可能导演是要体现,人都有多面性,可中国人的骨子里,就是有很深的家国情怀。
还有之前新版被吐槽的都要拍成抗元英雄传了,都不像武侠了。这个嘛,好好想想,那么多武侠小说,怎么就金大侠的影响那么深。有很多原因,首先一点小说三要素:人物,情节,背景。而金庸武侠小说的背景,就有一股浓重的历史感,因为所采用的背景都是真实历史,在此背景上去创设人物,构架情节,才能够体现侠之大者,为国为民。这也就是金庸小说为人称道的原因之一,新版不是瞎改,而是在基础上,去丰富,这才是传承经典。

字数又标了,强迫症,虽然可以转头条,但还是这个页面看着舒坦,打不起的就还是截图吧!

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4361073283094324

Can someone translate this to english or just briefly summarize what it says? TIA!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AppleBanana said:

Can someone translate this to english or just briefly summarize what it says? TIA!

He isn’t saying anything new that we haven’t already discussed in the last 60 pages. Here are my takeaways

- one of the reason why the show is addictive is because of all the changes they made starting episode 40. 

- show was appropriately changed for the time and age

- the way the show is changed the viewer hates WJ in on earth episode and love WJ the next. He thinks the director is trying to create a different type of WJ/ZM romance - one where WJ truely loves ZM and one where WJ and ZM have to overcome huge obstacles to get together

- the changes are based on history so it’s not changed randomly

- best thing is WJ is able to stay true to his original nature at the end of this show

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, AppleBanana said:

I try my best . as my english is bad.

After watching epi 48, I feel that the new script of HSDS has overtaken the Original novel.
If every director follow the original novel or other adaptations, the audience would already know the story, and there would be no surprise that would make audience hooked onto the drama, couldn’t part with it. I am not criticizing the Original Author. But the modern world is changing, readers like us experienced different things in life and therefore has different outlook about life now .
To produce a new adaptation, is not to repeat what the author wrote. But Rather, we should bring out the essence of it.

The director wanted to create a different ZWJ-ZM.
He emphasize the conflicts and inner turmoil that the couple faced.
ZWJ fell in love with ZM and he knows.
But he Cannot accept because they are of the opposing end.
So he has to hide his feeling.
After the wedding clash, he decided not to deceive himself.
As there are plenty of obstacles they need to overcome, For the sake of Minmin, he already decided to go against the tide to protect her

Why do I say that this Script has overtaken the Original Novel?
Because The conflicts are real, as shown in the drama.
All the objections and obstacles they faced are real.
This ZWJ – ZM pairing is unforgettable in my heart.

In the novel, there was a part in which ZZR asked WJ, who he love the most?
This is an important part in the novel.
But in this drama, it is not important anymore.
ZWJ –ZM in this adaptation has been through thick and thin. There is no need for WJ to prove his love anymore.
Everyone can see from his eyes how much he love her.

The world is everchanging. Most importantly, the person does not forget where he or she originate from.
Most important he or she kept her initial pure heart.
This is what the director want to emphasize.
When ZWJ look for ZM in Mongolia at the last episode, he is back to his original simple clothings.
I cried when I see that scene.
He still kept his pure heart and never change.

Many said he delayed going to War with the other heros because grieving too much over ZM’s death (fake death)
I disagree. He went back to war after grieving.
And at this stage, he decided to go all out to fight for the people.
He also promised that he will go be with Minmin after everything is done.
ZWJ did not let the country down. At the same time, he know that he will keep his promise to be with his beloved after the war.

Even Song Qing Shu and Ding Min Jun, did not forget their love for the country and sacrificed. No matter what kind of character are they in the past. The Director wanted to emphasize the citizen’s love for their country.

This new adaptation did not change the novel. It simply bring out the essence of it.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I try my best . as my english is bad.

After watching epi 48, I feel that the new script of HSDS has overtaken the Original novel.
If every director follow the original novel or other adaptations, the audience would already know the story, and there would be no surprise that would make audience hooked onto the drama, couldn’t part with it. I am not criticizing the Original Author. But the modern world is changing, readers like us experienced different things in life and therefore has different outlook about life now .
To produce a new adaptation, is not to repeat what the author wrote. But Rather, we should bring out the essence of it.

The director wanted to create a different ZWJ-ZM.
He emphasize the conflicts and inner turmoil that the couple faced.
ZWJ fell in love with ZM and he knows.
But he Cannot accept because they are of the opposing end.
So he has to hide his feeling.
After the wedding clash, he decided not to deceive himself.
As there are plenty of obstacles they need to overcome, For the sake of Minmin, he already decided to go against the tide to protect her

Why do I say that this Script has overtaken the Original Novel?
Because The conflicts are real, as shown in the drama.
All the objections and obstacles they faced are real.
This ZWJ – ZM pairing is unforgettable in my heart.

In the novel, there was a part in which ZZR asked WJ, who he love the most?
This is an important part in the novel.
But in this drama, it is not important anymore.
ZWJ –ZM in this adaptation has been through thick and thin. There is no need for WJ to prove his love anymore.
Everyone can see from his eyes how much he love her.

The world is everchanging. Most importantly, the person does not forget where he or she originate from.
Most important he or she kept her initial pure heart.
This is what the director want to emphasize.
When ZWJ look for ZM in Mongolia at the last episode, he is back to his original simple clothings.
I cried when I see that scene.
He still kept his pure heart and never change.

Many said he delayed going to War with the other heros because grieving too much over ZM’s death (fake death)
I disagree. He went back to war after grieving.
And at this stage, he decided to go all out to fight for the people.
He also promised that he will go be with Minmin after everything is done.
ZWJ did not let the country down. At the same time, he know that he will keep his promise to be with his beloved after the war.

Even Song Qing Shu and Ding Min Jun, did not forget their love for the country and sacrificed. No matter what kind of character are they in the past. The Director wanted to emphasize the citizen’s love for their country.

This new adaptation did not change the novel. It simply bring out the essence of it.

Thank you,

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

i feel that ZM's death is just a ploy by RYW , in an attempt to set his daughter free.

Give her freedom, otherwise she would have died anyway, regardless which side she belong to.

Yes, it was as if you hear RYW told ZM that she no longer his daughter.