[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

Hi everyone, you are welcome

Will translate more if i come across interesting one. 

I just saw someone comment in weibo. 

In history, RYW died in 1362. Yuan emperor only escape in 1368. If WJ look for minmin after 1368,,and took 2 years to travel to Mongol to search for her. It means, they are apart for 8 years. That's half of Yang guo waiting for XLN

7 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

In history, RYW died in 1362. Yuan emperor only escape in 1368. If WJ look for minmin after 1368,,and took 2 years to travel to Mongol to search for her. It means, they are apart for 8 years. That's half of Yang guo waiting for XLN

Oh boy, I hope it's not gonna be that long.  Poor WJ and MM and us fans:lol::sweatingbullets:

Why does it takes 2 years to travel to mongol? Shouldn't it be just a hop and a skip away from Beijing to go to mongol

that's a long time! 

Im rewatching their special moments together after the wedding, just can't wait for Wednesday for the final episodes. :( 

Here's the trailer that Joseph recorded for TVB.  He speaks fluent Cantonese as well, so this is his real voice:):

https://f.us.sinaimg.cn/001nVFPelx07t0ghvLpm0104120040OE0E010.mp4?label=mp4_ld&template=360x624.24.0&Expires=1555379304&ssig=mfxNDoklJl&KID=unistore,video

I just finished watching the first episode (I have a TV channel that broadcasts the same programs as TVB HK but in my timezone).  It's definitely been re-edited, because the length of the opening and ending songs are different plus they cut off the episode at a different part than the Mainland version, but it remains to be seen if they'll just be editing out draggy stuff or if they'll add back some scenes.  I will report back if I discover any new WJ-MM scenes:wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

Im rewatching their special moments together after the wedding, just can't wait for Wednesday for the final episodes. :( 

Gah! Me too. After eps 44 even though they're together feels like both of them cannot be together. There's a lot of scene where it feels like there's a chasm slowly appearing to tear them apart, but somehow it just makes WJ wants to hold ZM even harder.

Kind of ironic when ZM keep chasing after WJ, he kept pulling away. Now when he wants to be with her forever, ZM is the one who's leaving him.

Come on wednesday! I want to see them together again:bawling:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Gah! Me too. After eps 44 even though they're together feels like both of them cannot be together. There's a lot of scene where it feels like there's a chasm slowly appearing to tear them apart, but somehow it just makes WJ wants to hold ZM even harder.

Kind of ironic when ZM keep chasing after WJ, he kept pulling away. Now when he wants to be with her forever, ZM is the one who's leaving him.

Come on wednesday! I want to see them together again:bawling:

yeah. It's because they both love each other, don't want to hurt the other, but it's even more painful when they have that stupid thoughts. I really want they firm their wedding scene, romantic one, and maybe babies WJ and ZM too! :wub: Just want to imagine those moments. :lol:

21 minutes ago, achng said:

I just finished watching the first episode (I have a TV channel that broadcasts the same programs as TVB HK but in my timezone).  It's definitely been re-edited, because the length of the opening and ending songs are different plus they cut off the episode at a different part than the Mainland version, but it remains to be seen if they'll just be editing out draggy stuff or if they'll add back some scenes.  I will report back if I discover any new WJ-MM scenes:wub:

How long is the episode run time? (op-ed song included)

Other posters have said that TVB will be 54 eps long so they either add more stuff or cut off some episodes more quickly 

45 minutes ago, achng said:

Here's the trailer that Joseph recorded for TVB.  He speaks fluent Cantonese as well, so this is his real voice:):

https://f.us.sinaimg.cn/001nVFPelx07t0ghvLpm0104120040OE0E010.mp4?label=mp4_ld&template=360x624.24.0&Expires=1555379304&ssig=mfxNDoklJl&KID=unistore,video

Thank you achng!! That would be wonderful!

Thanks also to everyone who has been posting, translating etc. for this site I'm most happy that we have so many people who love HSDS and ZM and with whom I can share and listen to about this series!

Thanks guys for he HSDS love and thoughts and pictures and general EXCITEMENT!  It's a great atmosphere in which we move into the last 2 episodes! I'm going to miss the energy in this forum almost as much as I miss the series!

Thank you gals/guys!

man! I will miss this drama a lot! Feel like I will rewatch it like Huan Zhu Ge Ge in the past. This drama somehow gets into my head a lot. The songs are so good to listen too! I think this is best version so far...I'm working and still imagining scenes of ZM and WJ together. ^^ Their love moments might not be a lot, but those are super sweet and romantic to me.  That kiss scene that WJ gave to ZM was so strong like it shows how much he loves her and finally express it all out after all this time. That hug scene in the rain, too! The moment he carried her up after meeting her again from the Snake Island...he's like "so stubborn, why were you so stubborn?" lol You don't carry a girl up like that if you don't love/like her. lol. :wub::w00t:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

Thank you achng!! That would be wonderful!

Thanks also to everyone who has been posting, translating etc. for this site I'm most happy that we have so many people who love HSDS and ZM and with whom I can share and listen to about this series!

Thanks guys for he HSDS love and thoughts and pictures and general EXCITEMENT!  It's a great atmosphere in which we move into the last 2 episodes! I'm going to miss the energy in this forum almost as much as I miss the series!

Thank you gals/guys!

I'm glad we have so many fans for WJ-MinMin here.  Hope there at least one more kissing scene for WJ-MinMin at the end.

I want to thank everyone for giving me a channel to air my love for HSDS, WJ-ZM duo.

before that, i had no one to turn to LOL. My husband only like to watch and not discuss.

I am glad that there are so many WJ-ZM shippers like me and I am glad so many people think the same as me, that this Series is really the best of all HSDS.

I think i am thoroughly obsessed with this series that I can't live without it after the last Episode. But thankfully there is Youtube. I remember the very last time when i had the same kind of obsession and same kind of sadness when one Series ended was the 1983 Legend of the condor heros. The chemistry between Felix Wong and Barbara Yung was almost as strong as the chemistry between Joseph and Yukee, that make their love relationship deep to the core of the bones. I am glad to have found this feeling once more.

While i was posting in another forum, i suddenly remember one incident

The other time, after the wedding clash, he was purposefully being harsh to her.
And purposefully tell her " If you think i save you, is because I still had feelings for you, then you are wrong, you better not hold that idea. I don't want to be with you forever !!"
Then do you remember her reply? She said, " My heart is long dead"
Then there is a 3 seconds silent for ZWJ, he has a stunned reaction, and he blink his eye for a brief moment, trying to recover from the shockness that ZM said her heart for him is dead.
That was really a Brilliant portrayal coming from Joseph. It was brief but unforgettable.
He is angry with her not because of wedding clash, but because she risk her life like that, and he want to protect her by rejecting her. Yet he feel sad because her heart is dead
hahahahahha

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I want to thank everyone for giving me a channel to air my love for HSDS, WJ-ZM duo.

before that, i had no one to turn to LOL. My husband only like to watch and not discuss.

I am glad that there are so many WJ-ZM shipper like me and I am glad so many people think the same as me, that this Series is really the best of all HSDS.

I think i am thoroughly obsessed with this series that I can't live without it after the last Episode. But thankfully there is Youtube. I remember the very last time when i had the same kind of obsession and same kind of sadness when one Series ended was the 1983 Legend of the condor heros. The chemistry between Felix Wong and Barbara Yung was almost as strong as the chemistry between Joseph and Yukee, that make their love relationship deep to the core of the bones. I am glad to have found this feeling once more.

My husband watched the last episode with me and said, "Did her father really kill her? Not getting Father-of-the-Year award". He's not into wuxia. The last Chinese show he watched with me was Ode to Joy. 

I think he was shock after he heard she said that her heart dead already. She there not to clash the wedding or beg him for love but she there to help him save his god-father. I like the scene where they ride the horse together and you can tell WJ hold her tummy tight while riding the horse. One minute he said that he don't want to be with her forever and not so long later he want to be with her for ever. hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Ok, for the mandarin enabled folks, here's a few fanfics for ZM/ZWJ (I finally found some!) which are pretty good!

This author wrote that in most version of HSDS s/he despises ZWJ for being indecisive, and even here, s/he is still shocked at the 'punishment' ZM has to go through because ZWJ generally doesn't stand up for her, so s/he wrote her own 12 (and counting!) chapter fanfic in which ZWJ actually DOES stand up for his love. :)

It's not brilliant, but ZWJ shows some backbone! 

In this chapter, after ZZR's confession he boldly takes ZM to his meeting with Ming sect and when they object he tells them 1) ZM has left her old life behind so they should accept that 2) Even if not, they should recall that he became leader of Ming Sect to save their lives, not for anything else, 3) Plus he has always said he would like to hand over his position to someone else, so if their issue is his position and Zhaomin that can be solved easily 4) He asks if it really is true that they can't figure out ousting the Yuan without him 5) Finally (with continued push back) he asks them if he has not been clear about his stance or whether they simply continue to ignore what he says because they don't think his opinion/desires worth listening to?

So. Cool. ;)

http://kyzqsz.lofter.com/post/3f4c96_12e553302

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I think he was shock after he heard she said that her heart dead already. She there not to clash the wedding or beg him for love but she there to help him save his god-father. I like the scene where they ride the horse together and you can tell WJ hold her tummy tight while riding the horse. One minute he said that he don't want to be with her forever and not so long later he want to be with her for ever. hahaha

yes. It's like you can tell he's indecisive, love her..want to be with her, but then afraid of hurting her if things don't end well between the two...then push her away. :tears:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I am glad that there are so many WJ-ZM shipper like me and I am glad so many people think the same as me, that this Series is really the best of all HSDS.

While i was posting in another forum, i suddenly remember one incident

The other time, after the wedding clash, he was purposefully being harsh to her.
And purposefully tell her " If you think i save you, is because I still had feelings for you, then you are wrong, you better not hold that idea. I don't want to be with you forever !!"
Then do you remember her reply? She said, " My heart is long dead"
Then there is a 3 seconds silent for ZWJ, he has a stunned reaction, and he blink his eye for a brief moment, trying to recover from the shockness that ZM said her heart for him is dead.
That was really a Brilliant portrayal coming from Joseph. It was brief but unforgettable.
He is angry with her not because of wedding clash, but because she risk her life like that, and he want to protect her by rejecting her. Yet he feel sad because her heart is dead
hahahahahha

Yes, I'm obsessed and keep coming back here to read new posts.  I'm happy like you that we have this forum to vent out our love for this show.  I can't move on to another drama, I'll just re-watched all their scenes from the beginning over and over again.:sweatingbullets:

I love Joseph shock reaction when MM told him that her heart is dead long ago.  Then told him not to overestimated himself.  hehehe...

• Like 2

Just now, jackieusa said:

Yes, I'm obsessed and keep coming back here to read new posts.  I'm happy like you that we have this forum to vent out our love for this show.  I can't move on to another drama, I'll just re-watched all their scenes from the beginning over and over again.:sweatingbullets:

I love Joseph shock reaction when MM told him that her heart is dead long ago.  Then told him not to overestimated himself.  hehehe...

OMG! I'm doing the same thing! See new posts from the notification and quickly click to read on here. 

• LOL 1