Credit to Weibo Writer:

新版倚天屠龙记

新版倚天屠龙记接近尾声,前几天写了赵敏对张无忌的感情线,她为何爱上无忌。很多朋友让我再写无忌对赵敏的心路历程。那今天就谈一谈张无忌对赵敏刻骨铭心的爱恋。

张无忌对赵敏的爱情,是相似品性的吸引沦陷。很奇怪吧,张无忌怎么和赵敏相似呢?

1,绿柳山庄初遇,无忌对赵敏惊艳,挠脚心让他们度过陌生人间破冰期,怦然心动。万安寺,他看到赵敏的脚回想挠脚心心思飘忽。

这是少年慕艾,是喜欢但不是非你不可。所以第一次小酒馆,无忌说没有身份对立他们可以做知己,现在只能认命,这就是放下了。

小酒馆里无忌这份心动就结束了。如果没有灵蛇岛,他俩的故事可能也结束了。

这里俩人的相似点:实力强大(无忌的武功医术,敏敏的谋略胆识),心怀天下,强者对强者,惺惺相惜。

2,第二次小酒馆,敏敏要看屠龙刀,忌敏专情开启。小昭求无忌带自己去,他第一反应看敏敏,周芷若被同门逼迫,他第一反应看敏敏。忌昭线,敏若的红白玫瑰之争,这里就结束了。未来忌敏不能在一起的问题,不是情敌。

3,灵蛇岛路上,无忌认可敏敏谋略,言听计从,这是信赖的开始。

灵蛇岛上,敏敏对义父说自己有一口气在,定会保无忌周全。这句话看着幼稚,但敏敏为了无忌,选择同归于尽,这份震撼让无忌深深明白了她的说到做到,同时,也感受到了这个女孩子对自己的保护。

有人说无忌喜欢敏敏因为个性像他娘,换个角度说,母亲是孩子的保护神,是避风的港湾。无忌锄强扶弱,有多少人想到他也会累需要依靠呢?只有敏敏不惜以性命为代价来保护他。从这时候起,他对敏敏的喜欢变为爱情。他们是平等的,是彼此需要的。他们是朋友,是知己,是在危难之际可以把后背给对方的生死之交。

喜欢是放肆,爱是克制。因为想要在一起,无忌开始考虑更多,思考对立的身份。海边谈心,此题无解。情不自禁的亲吻却闭眼克制,敏敏也知道无解,哭着说不回去也是无奈,抛下一切不是那么简单。

灵蛇岛忌敏相似地方:重诺,重情义(敏敏带伤去安置死去的船工),说到做到。无忌对敏敏不轻易许诺,他也不敢应了敏敏的诺言,因为她说到做到。

这里说一下无忌个性的双重性。从小生活在冰火岛,备受宠爱,自由随心。回到中土后,因为他一句义父没死间接给父母带来了灾难,他学会了隐忍,柔和。他骨子里的个性是和赵敏相似的,只是被隐藏,敢想敢做的赵敏是他想要做的真正的自己。

人容易被两种人吸引,一种与自己相似的人,一种是自己想要成为的人。所以无忌会被赵敏吸引,在赵敏面前,他的言行简单直白,是他真正的自己。

4,灵蛇岛事件,无忌知道敏敏是最大嫌疑人还是想她,推脱周芷若的婚事,因为他爱敏敏。

中土再见敏敏下不了手。那句你倒也舍得我了很戳心。公主抱,主动做枕头,在敏敏面前,男女授受不亲是不存在的。

小河边再聊天,他说他做不到贪图富贵投靠朝廷,说明他更深层次考虑过这段感情,想过自己放弃教主去找敏敏,但投奔朝廷他做不到。赵敏感觉到了他的软化,才会追问如果她放弃一切,他是不是可以放弃一切。

5,河边后敏敏放弃了,刑场后再遇,双方都不再提在一起,敏敏纠结的只是下毒真相。无忌心疼她做药膳,竭力维护。即使没有证据,无忌还是信敏敏。这份信任弥足珍贵。

很多人觉得无忌无情,敏敏什么都没有了,他还是推开她。其实,因为爱她,才不会让她身陷困境。敏敏现在还是有地方去的,没有身无分文落魄无助,不和自己在一起就不是真的背叛家国,就有恢复身份的机会。一旦和自己在一起,做实背家弃国,遭受的是天下人的唾骂,那种压力非常人可以承受,他肯定选择对她好的那一面。

6,敏敏抢亲是给自己的最后一次机会,无忌跟她离开也是自己这辈子最大的任性。这是两个人的赌局。敏敏再次印证宁可自己受伤也要对他和对父兄的保护说到做到,让无忌更加害怕伤害她。

无忌说过,他自己死无所谓,他在乎的是不要敏敏受苦。所以山洞里抱着敏敏,他再次闭眼克制。

这里大大夸一下牛车这段,新版创作新经典。敏敏勾画的未来和无忌想要的未来如出一辙,让他一切顾虑释然。无忌想到周芷若的目标忐忑,但依他的个性,结婚之后再慢慢讨论好了,他却难以坚持。听到敏敏的话,他终于醒悟,难以坚持的忐忑的,从来都是他的心。他明白了为什么爱赵敏,可以为了她逃婚。因为自己心里从来都是她,只是她。

这一刻起,无忌决定不再放下敏敏,他不再让敏敏离开。这件事让他更加坚定了信心,他愿意给她想要的,未来的困局他护着她一起走。

这里,他俩的相似点:为爱不顾一切,淡泊名利,崇尚自由。

7,簪子,亲吻,不再克制。

众人逼迫他杀敏敏,编剧历史重现,让无忌再次面对全天下逼死他爱的人的场景,上次是父母,这次是爱人。上次他无力反抗只能眼睁睁看着父母死去,那这次,他绝对不会后退,哪怕众叛亲离。如果这次还是保护不了,那他会心神俱灭,一同赴死。

忌敏恋到这里,我很满足。新版有很多问题,但忌敏恋写得很好,有细节有深化有高度有伏笔。我看到了忌敏恋的点点滴滴,平等付出,和真正的刻骨铭心。

Translation (pardon for bad English):

Mostly are what we discussed already, but I will just share.

Credit to Weibo writer:

Today I will write about WJ’s love towards Minmin, and how it started.

WJ love minmin, because Minmin has similar personalities as him. Why is that so?

1     At lu liu manor, they met. WJ was mersmerized by her beauty. The act of tickling her sole leading to a ice breaking session, is a start of his infatuation for her. At Wan An Temple, he let his thoughts drifted off by this when he saw her feet. This is truly infactuation. In their first hotpot session, WJ mentioned that if they are not of the opposing end, they can be bosom friends. But unfortunately, they can’t. So at that moment, WJ has already let go of this infatuation.  If the incident at Snake island never happen, Their friendship may just ceased.

2.     Second hotpot session, Minmin wanted to see the Dragon sabre and made the request to WJ. WJ agreed. XZ requested to follow, WJ’s 1st reaction is to see how minmin react. At that time, ZZR was bullied by sect members, he also made it a point to sneak at Minmin to see how she react. From this point onwards, we can be sure that, ZM has no competitiors at all. The Obstacle between WJ-Min relationship is never about ZZR or XZ, or any other love rival.

3.     On the way to Snake island, WJ listened to Minmin strategies and act accordingly, This is the beginning of Trust. At one incident, Minmin told XX that as long as she lives, she will protect WJ. And so She did what she promised, in order to save WJ, she stabbed herself during the fights with Persians. This incident, make WJ realized that she is one who kept to her promise. At the same time, he felt her protected love. Many said Minmin is like WJ’s mum, so WJ love her. But looking at it from another angle, A mother is a child’s guardian angel. WJ is a hero, but he also will feel tired and need warmth and protection when he is down. Only Minmin can sacrifice herself to do everything for him. From that moment onwards, His infactuation for Minmin turn into LOVE. They are equal, they need each other, they are bosom friends who can be there for each other, for better, for worst. To like someone is of free will. To love someone require control of inner feelings. He wants to be with her, so he has plenty of considerations and reservations that hold him back. At the beach, they bare their feelings to each other but he hold back the kiss and close his eyes. He knows, it is not easy to be together. Their similarities: They both tend to hold on to their promises to others, never go back on words. This is why, WJ did not dare to give her any promise. He did not dare to react to her promises either, because she will do whatever she promise. She kept to her words. 

WJ grew up on fire ice island, and was a happy kid. When they came back to Mainland, his parents lied to the Pugillist world that XX is dead. He refused to tell lies and reveal that XX is not dead, this cause his parents to commit suicide indirectly. From then onwards, he learnt to control his feelings and reaction due to childhood unhappiness of parents death and due to personally witness his parents death. But deep inside, he is the same as Minmin in terms of directness and straightforward nature. This is the real nature of WJ. The directness and straightforward nature of Min, is the person he yearned to be. One will only be attracted to 2 type of people. One – people who are similar to you. Two – people who you yearn to be like. WJ likes Minmin, because he can only BE HIMSELF  in front of her.

4.     Snake island. WJ knows that Minmin is a main suspect of the incident on Snake island. But he still missed her. He tried to delay his marriage with ZZR, because he love Minmin. Back to Mainland, he could not make himself kill her, he blurted out the sentence “how could you bear to hurt me then” – is a very obvious statement about his love for her. He carry her, he lend her his shoulder. In front of Minmin, there is no need to observe the “Man-Woman need to distance each other” rule.

They chatted at river side one more time, After the chat, you can clearly see that WJ did give the relationship some considerations before. And after that incident, Minmin finally give up. They met again after her execution but both of them did not mention about getting together again. Minmin only care about the truth on Snake island. Whereas WJ cook medical meal for her, protect her and show how much he trust her. This trust is truly precious. Many thought that WJ is heartless. But I disagree. He push her away because he love her. He did not want her to be accused of betraying her country for him. He wants her to have the chance to go back to her family.

6.     Minmin’s wedding clash – WJ’s only chance to break away from the wedding. This is not only her gamble, but his gamble as well. Minmin show her Will to protect all her love ones including WJ, this make him afraid of hurting her by accepting her. On the Ox cart, both of them talked about their future of wandering the world together and this finally wake him up and make him realise why he love minmin. Because their goals are the same, their desires for freedom are Aligned, unlike ZZR's goal is to be a sect leader, He only have Minmin in his heart. He decided not to avoid the relationship and protect her all his life. Another Similarities they had: Look forward to freedom, and not Status. Do anything for Love.

7.     Hairpin , Kiss – no more control of feelings. During the incident, his sect members and Uncle force him to Kill minmin. This is as if the history repeating itself. When he was young, he witness his parents being pushed to commit suicide but have no power to prevent. This time Minmin’s turn, he decided to go all out to protect her, even if he failed, he will die with her.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Thank you for the translation. Very good writings,  and I agree. For me as well,  his early refusals toward Min min is because he has think about their situation. He knew it will cause great pain for her (well, indeed they,  especially her have to face a lot of hurts just by being with him). He mentioned it couple of times when he tried to push her away.  It's never: "i am sorry, I dont love you like that" or "I consider you as my sister", but it's always his reluctance of the definite risks of hurting her.  It actually shows the depth of his feeling toward ZM. Hurting her is something he cannot do,  even when his trust toward her was at the lowest point due to ZR scheming after the Snake Island. I have to applaud Joseph and Yukee for their brilliant chemistry. Their body languages, their exchanged glances,  their expressions really convey the conflicts that have been plaguing their journey to finally be together.  With the latest bts where they showed the clips from their photoshoot, No wonder some fans can really ship them.

For me personally, I feel Yukee is the best out of all the young actresses, and I like her acting the most (at least in this series as I haven't really followed her works) . She can really convey the different emotions of ZM very well. From playful, flirty,  cunning, and jealous to sadness,  defeated, and tired/burdened with all the conflicts between her loved ones,  she managed to do them very well.  She portrayed the different phases of ZM: the beloved daughter of the prince with command on sizeable armies of warriors at her disposal, to a more matured and lone fighter in her quest to prove her innocence. Some improvements here and there,  but she's promising. I also like her type of beauty.  It's not typical, and some might feel on the plain side,  but she has camera presence and charisma. 

Quick question, anyone know year of birth for Yukee?

• Like 2

1992. Besides HSDS being my favorite wuxia story, another reason why I started watching this new adaptation is because I like Yukee after watching her in “Ashes of Love”. What’s more she’s playing my fav character Zhao Min. Heehee! 

It’s my first time posting here so don’t mind me if i’m doing it wrong. I don’t know how to use the quote function 

Edited by Regina Goh
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

I am just too bored waiting for final episodes:

Credit to Weibo Writer:

Thank you so much for your beautiful translations! :heart:

BTW, Hong Kong TVB is airing HSDS tonight. Anyone here knows about where we can watch it on line?

I heard that they do their own editing and their editing skill is much better. We might have a chance to see some of the deleted scenes!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

I am just too bored waiting for final episodes:

Credit to Weibo Writer:

新版倚天屠龙记

新版倚天屠龙记接近尾声,前几天写了赵敏对张无忌的感情线,她为何爱上无忌。很多朋友让我再写无忌对赵敏的心路历程。那今天就谈一谈张无忌对赵敏刻骨铭心的爱恋。

张无忌对赵敏的爱情,是相似品性的吸引沦陷。很奇怪吧,张无忌怎么和赵敏相似呢?

1,绿柳山庄初遇,无忌对赵敏惊艳,挠脚心让他们度过陌生人间破冰期,怦然心动。万安寺,他看到赵敏的脚回想挠脚心心思飘忽。

这是少年慕艾,是喜欢但不是非你不可。所以第一次小酒馆,无忌说没有身份对立他们可以做知己,现在只能认命,这就是放下了。

小酒馆里无忌这份心动就结束了。如果没有灵蛇岛,他俩的故事可能也结束了。

这里俩人的相似点:实力强大(无忌的武功医术,敏敏的谋略胆识),心怀天下,强者对强者,惺惺相惜。

2,第二次小酒馆,敏敏要看屠龙刀,忌敏专情开启。小昭求无忌带自己去,他第一反应看敏敏,周芷若被同门逼迫,他第一反应看敏敏。忌昭线,敏若的红白玫瑰之争,这里就结束了。未来忌敏不能在一起的问题,不是情敌。

3,灵蛇岛路上,无忌认可敏敏谋略,言听计从,这是信赖的开始。

灵蛇岛上,敏敏对义父说自己有一口气在,定会保无忌周全。这句话看着幼稚,但敏敏为了无忌,选择同归于尽,这份震撼让无忌深深明白了她的说到做到,同时,也感受到了这个女孩子对自己的保护。

有人说无忌喜欢敏敏因为个性像他娘,换个角度说,母亲是孩子的保护神,是避风的港湾。无忌锄强扶弱,有多少人想到他也会累需要依靠呢?只有敏敏不惜以性命为代价来保护他。从这时候起,他对敏敏的喜欢变为爱情。他们是平等的,是彼此需要的。他们是朋友,是知己,是在危难之际可以把后背给对方的生死之交。

喜欢是放肆,爱是克制。因为想要在一起,无忌开始考虑更多,思考对立的身份。海边谈心,此题无解。情不自禁的亲吻却闭眼克制,敏敏也知道无解,哭着说不回去也是无奈,抛下一切不是那么简单。

灵蛇岛忌敏相似地方:重诺,重情义(敏敏带伤去安置死去的船工),说到做到。无忌对敏敏不轻易许诺,他也不敢应了敏敏的诺言,因为她说到做到。

这里说一下无忌个性的双重性。从小生活在冰火岛,备受宠爱,自由随心。回到中土后,因为他一句义父没死间接给父母带来了灾难,他学会了隐忍,柔和。他骨子里的个性是和赵敏相似的,只是被隐藏,敢想敢做的赵敏是他想要做的真正的自己。

人容易被两种人吸引,一种与自己相似的人,一种是自己想要成为的人。所以无忌会被赵敏吸引,在赵敏面前,他的言行简单直白,是他真正的自己。

4,灵蛇岛事件,无忌知道敏敏是最大嫌疑人还是想她,推脱周芷若的婚事,因为他爱敏敏。

中土再见敏敏下不了手。那句你倒也舍得我了很戳心。公主抱,主动做枕头,在敏敏面前,男女授受不亲是不存在的。

小河边再聊天,他说他做不到贪图富贵投靠朝廷,说明他更深层次考虑过这段感情,想过自己放弃教主去找敏敏,但投奔朝廷他做不到。赵敏感觉到了他的软化,才会追问如果她放弃一切,他是不是可以放弃一切。

5,河边后敏敏放弃了,刑场后再遇,双方都不再提在一起,敏敏纠结的只是下毒真相。无忌心疼她做药膳,竭力维护。即使没有证据,无忌还是信敏敏。这份信任弥足珍贵。

很多人觉得无忌无情,敏敏什么都没有了,他还是推开她。其实,因为爱她,才不会让她身陷困境。敏敏现在还是有地方去的,没有身无分文落魄无助,不和自己在一起就不是真的背叛家国,就有恢复身份的机会。一旦和自己在一起,做实背家弃国,遭受的是天下人的唾骂,那种压力非常人可以承受,他肯定选择对她好的那一面。

6,敏敏抢亲是给自己的最后一次机会,无忌跟她离开也是自己这辈子最大的任性。这是两个人的赌局。敏敏再次印证宁可自己受伤也要对他和对父兄的保护说到做到,让无忌更加害怕伤害她。

无忌说过,他自己死无所谓,他在乎的是不要敏敏受苦。所以山洞里抱着敏敏,他再次闭眼克制。

这里大大夸一下牛车这段,新版创作新经典。敏敏勾画的未来和无忌想要的未来如出一辙,让他一切顾虑释然。无忌想到周芷若的目标忐忑,但依他的个性,结婚之后再慢慢讨论好了,他却难以坚持。听到敏敏的话,他终于醒悟,难以坚持的忐忑的,从来都是他的心。他明白了为什么爱赵敏,可以为了她逃婚。因为自己心里从来都是她,只是她。

这一刻起,无忌决定不再放下敏敏,他不再让敏敏离开。这件事让他更加坚定了信心,他愿意给她想要的,未来的困局他护着她一起走。

这里,他俩的相似点:为爱不顾一切,淡泊名利,崇尚自由。

7,簪子,亲吻,不再克制。

众人逼迫他杀敏敏,编剧历史重现,让无忌再次面对全天下逼死他爱的人的场景,上次是父母,这次是爱人。上次他无力反抗只能眼睁睁看着父母死去,那这次,他绝对不会后退,哪怕众叛亲离。如果这次还是保护不了,那他会心神俱灭,一同赴死。

忌敏恋到这里,我很满足。新版有很多问题,但忌敏恋写得很好,有细节有深化有高度有伏笔。我看到了忌敏恋的点点滴滴,平等付出,和真正的刻骨铭心。

Translation (pardon for bad English):

Mostly are what we discussed already, but I will just share.

Credit to Weibo writer:

Today I will write about WJ’s love towards Minmin, and how it started.

WJ love minmin, because Minmin has similar personalities as him. Why is that so?

1     At lu liu manor, they met. WJ was mersmerized by her beauty. The act of tickling her sole lead to a ice breaking session, is a start of infatuation. At Wan An Temple, he let his thoughts drifted off by this when he saw her feet. This is infactuation. In their first hotpot session, WJ mentioned if they are not of the opposing end, they can be bosom friends. But unfortunately, they can’t. So at that moment, WJ has already let go of this infatuation.  If the incident at Snake island never exist, Their friendship may just ceased.

2.     Second hotpot session, Minmin wanted to see the Dragon sabre and made the request to WJ. WJ agreed. XZ requested to follow, WJ’s 1st reaction is to see how minmin react. At that time, ZZR was bullied by sect members, he also made it a point to sneak at Minmin to see how she react. At this point onwards, we can be sure that, ZM has no competitiors at all. The Obstable between WJ-Min relation is never about ZZR or XZ, or any other love rival.

3.     On the way to Snake island, WJ listened to Minmin strategies, This is the beginning of Trust. At one incident, Minmin told XX that as long as she lives, she will protect WJ. And so She did what she promised, in order to save WJ, she stabbed herself during the fights with Persians. This incident, make WJ realized that she is one who kept to her promise. At the same time, he felt her protected love. Many said Minmin is like WJ’s mum, so WJ love her. But looking at it from another angle, A mother is a child’s guardian angel. WJ is a hero, but he also will feel tired and need warmth and protection when he is down. Only Minmin can sacrifice herself to do everything for him. From that moment onwards, His infactuation for Minmin turn into LOVE. They are equal, they need each other, they are bosom friends who can be there for each other, for better, for worst. To like someone is of free will. To love someone require control of inner feelings. He wants to be with her, so he has plenty of considerations and reservations that hold him back. At the beach, they bare their feelings but he hold back the kiss and close his eyes. He knows, it is not easy to be together. Their similarities: They both tend hold on to their promises to others, never go back on words. This is why, WJ did not dare to give her any promise. He did not dare to react to her promises either, because she will do whatever she promise.

WJ grew up on fire ice island, and was a happy kid. When they came back to Mainland, his parents lied to the Pugillist world that XX is dead. He refused to tell lies and reveal that XX is not dead, this cause his parents to commit suicide indirectly. From there onwards, he learnt to control his feelings and reaction due to childhood unhappiness of parents death. But deep inside, he is the same as Minmin in terms of directness and straightforward nature. This is the real nature of WJ. The directness and straightforward nature of Min, is the person he yearned to be. You only be attracted to 2 type of people. One – people who are similar to you. Two – people who you yearn to be like. WJ likes Minmin, because he can only BE HIMSELF  in front of her.

4.     Snake island. WJ knows that Minmin is a big suspect of the incident on Snake island. But he still missed her. He tried to delay his marriage with ZZR, because he love Minmin. Back to Mainland, he could not make himself kill her, he blurted out the sentence “how could you bear to hurt me then” – is very obvious about his love for her. He carry her up, he lend her his shoulder. In front of Minmin, there is no need to observe the “Man-Woman need to distance each other” rule.

They chatted at river side one more time, After the chat, can clearly see that WJ did give the relationship some considerations before. And after that incident, Minmin finally give up. They met again after her execution but both of them did not mention about getting together again. Minmin only care about the truth on Snake island. Whereas WJ cook medical meal for her, protect her and show how much he trust her. This trust is truly precious. Many thought that WJ is heartless. But I disagree. He push her away because he love her. He did not want her to be accused of betraying her country for him. He wants her to have the chance to go back to her family.

6.     Minmin’s wedding clash – WJ’s only chance to break away from the wedding. This is not only her gambling, but his gamble as well. Minmin show her Will to protect all her love ones including WJ, make him afraid of hurting her by accepting her. On the Ox cart, both of them talked about their future of wandering the world and this finally wake him up and make him realise why he love minmin. Because their goals are the same, their desires for freedom are Aligned, unlike ZZR's goal is to be a sect leader, He only have Minmin in his heart. He decided not to avoid the relationship and protect her all his life. Another Similarities they had: Look forward to freedom, and not Status. Do anything for Love.

7.     Hairpin , Kiss – no more control of feelings. During the incident, his sect members and Uncle force him to Kill minmin. This is as if the history repeating itself. When he was young, he witness his parents being pushed to commit suicide but have no power to prevent. This time Minmin’s turn, he decided to go all out to protect her, even if he failed, he will die with her.

I think a comment said it best, that when ZM said, " I can give up everything for you, why cant you give up everything for me?" She never phrased it "why dont you love me the way i love you?". She knows that the number one problem was never whether he loved her or not. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Regina Goh said:

1992. Besides HSDS being my favorite wuxia story, another reason why I started watching this new adaptation is because I like Yukee after watching her in “Ashes of Love”. What’s more she’s playing my fav character Zhao Min. Heehee! 

It’s my first time posting here so don’t mind me if i’m doing it wrong. I don’t know how to use the quote function 

If you want to quote just type "@" and then wait until the name you want to quote load or you can just click the quote link button at the end of the post

You can check more on the forum tutorial on Rules, news & feedback tab.

@Regina Goh

• Thanks 1

@LaurenPanna 

Thank you for the enlightening post.  

I think Joseph Zeng and Yukee are perfect for the roles and have done wonderfully playing WJ and MM.  Especially for the role of WJ, Joseph Zeng has worked really hard being on the wire doing all the difficult action scenes and able to immersed into the many emotional scenes which he too has done very well.  I think he deserves more praise than what is in the media for this role.

Now I am hoping to see a wedding scene in the final episode.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ildiz said:

BTW, Hong Kong TVB is airing HSDS tonight. Anyone here knows about where we can watch it on line?

I heard that they do their own editing and their editing skill is much better. We might have a chance to see some of the deleted scenes!  

The intro is out on YouTube today and they already have a different opening song! I too would be curious about the differences. Also want to know where to stream since a friend of mine speaks Cantonese but not Mandarin, and eng sub has been slow so far for her.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ildiz said:

I don't know if they will upload it later in their Youtube channel or not, but we can hope right ;)?

In the meantime, if you want to re-watch old wuxia series, TVB has uploaded them here (no sub though):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcadjKOwi1MLRlXb78aGx-Q/playlists

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

The intro is out on YouTube today and they already have a different opening song! I too would be curious about the differences. Also want to know where to stream since a friend of mine speaks Cantonese but not Mandarin, and eng sub has been slow so far for her.

Could you link to the intro, please?  I'm guessing the stream will probably be on the same site as TVB's LOCH.

• Like 1

Is MinMin called ZWJ as WJ in other versions or WJ gege. I know that ZZR called him WJ gege in all the versions that I have watched.

I prefer WJ over WJ gege from MinMin. Same when he called her MinMin.

Other fans thought there a cut scene after the raining because the way WJ talk to his Ming's sect and his Wudang uncles. For example: He told his Ming's secs that he will marry MinMin. WJ protected her from getting hurt from ZZR and got a slap from ZZR. Protect her from getting hurt from SQS. MinMin put on the medicine on his back in front of the men and he told MinMin to serve teas to his Wudang uncle. It like she is his future wife.

49 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

Is MinMin called ZWJ as WJ in other versions or WJ gege. I know that ZZR called him WJ gege in all the versions that I have watched.

I prefer WJ over WJ gege from MinMin. Same when he called her MinMin.

Other fans thought there a cut scene after the raining because the way WJ talk to his Ming's sect and his Wudang uncles. For example: He told his Ming's secs that he will marry MinMin. WJ protected her from getting hurt from ZZR and got a slap from ZZR. Protect her from getting hurt from SQS. MinMin put on the medicine on his back in front of the men and he told MinMin to serve teas to his Wudang uncle. It like she is his future wife.

I think all previous versions ZM called him WJ gege and WJ called her Min Mei.

I also preferred the way they addressed each other in this version, 'Minmin' and 'WJ', more intimate and respect for each other. IMO

@LaurenPanna Thank you for your hard work for translating those writers opinions for this HSDS.  Loves reading it as I'm a huge fan for this version.  Never love HSDS before this...love Joseph and Yu Qi.  Hope you have time to find some more and translate for us desperate fans waiting for Wednesday to come. hehehe.....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I think all previous versions ZM called him WJ gege and WJ called her Min Mei.

I also preferred the way they addressed each other in this version, 'Minmin' and 'WJ', more intimate and respect for each other. IMO

i agreed and like the way they called each other in this version. I like MinMin more than MinMei same as WJ rather than WJ gege.

Hoping we're going to see a second kiss or even a third kiss by the end of the serial.  The preview on ep. 49 where WJ painted MM eyebrows, thru the end when he turned her head facing him.  I hope he's going to kiss her, I don't even mind if he only kiss her forehead or the tip of her nose.  The scene at the farm with the back view is way too far for us to see his kiss on her forehead. :lol:MM deserve it more than anything after the faked death.  :lol::wub:

• Like 2