[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

7 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Yes, but it's very sweet that he actually brought the box with him to Snake Island.:lol:  I think the reason he hided the box in the cave after MM left is because he's angry that she committed the crime but refused to abandoned the box.  I remembered at Wan En Temple, when MM threaten to disfigured ZZR face, didn't WJ tossed the gold box out to save ZZR.  That why I think he almost always carry the box with him.:phew:

1 minute ago, bluesky888 said:

Yes, MinMin asked him at that time did he always carry the box with him. WJ said yes.

OMG, you guys make sense also. He might be carry the box the whole time before YL death. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yitian_fan said:

I remember this, it was hilarious that they ended up implicating themselves (and making it sound actually worse than it was) in full public!

At the time I nearly died at the expressions on everyone's faces.

ZhouDian was like "Ohhhhh... so I _was_ right about ZM marrying Jiaozhu!"

Yangxiao and Yixiao turned to each other like "Did you hear what I just heard?"

And then indeed ZWJ made it worse "I... errr... didn't meant to humiliate/molest you." ;))))))

Then Zhaomin's facial expression goes "Hmm.... NOT the conversation I wanted to have right now."

Xiaozhao and Buhui looked gravely concerned...

;)

Hahahaha yes! Its like the more he explained, the worst it gets

1 hour ago, bluesky888 said:

It kind odd that he don’t carry with him because the Gold box is bigger and he always have it with him.

Hahahaha i am not sure if you guys remember this. 

After he throw the box towards ZM to save ZZR, she broke it and WJ promised to fix the box for her. That's not the most important part. The best thing is when he went back, he has this passing thought, and mumbled to himself, "that's really weird, why did i bring this box everywhere with me?". And he has this puzzled look on his face. Even he feel ridiculous about why he did this. 

At that time, i was like, AH ha! He has fallen in love! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Hahahaha i am not sure if you guys remember this. 

After he throw the box towards ZM to save ZZR, she broke it and WJ promised to fix the box for her. That's not the most important part. The best thing is when he went back, he has this passing thought, and mumbled to himself, "that's really weird, why did i bring this box everywhere with me?". And he has this puzzled look on his face. Even he feel ridiculous about why he did this. 

At that time, i was like, AH ha! He has fallen in love! 

WJ promised to repair the box but he never did.  I guessed that he didn't want to part with it.:lol:

Ayaaaa....the gold box always cracked me up:phew:

• LOL 1

http://www1.icdrama.to/watch-online-the-heaven-sword-and-the-dragon-sabre-2019-cantonese-episode-01-142296.html

Someone shared the tvb version link!! 

And i thought you guys might like this, the compilation of WJ calling Minmin. I actually like the Snake island part. As its the first time he called her Minmin

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4361847093955147

• Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

http://www1.icdrama.to/watch-online-the-heaven-sword-and-the-dragon-sabre-2019-cantonese-episode-01-142296.html

Someone shared the tvb version link!! 

And i thought you guys might like this, the compilation of WJ calling Minmin. I actually like the Snake island part. As its the first time he called her Minmin

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4361847093955147

Yes, in previous version. WJ didn't called MinMin after the wedding clash. In this version WJ called her MinMin at the Snake Island when he can't find her. I thought that so sweet.

7 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

Yes, in previous version. WJ didn't called MinMin after the wedding clash. In this version WJ called her MinMin at the Snake Island when he can't find her. I thought that so sweet.

I think they counted that he already called her 36 times MinMin up until now.  But I think the video missing the part where he told her if she tired she have to let him know so she can rest when they were riding on the ox cart.  So should be 37 times...lol

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I think they counted that he already called her 36 times MinMin up until now.  But I think the video missing the part where he told her if she tired she have to let him know so she can rest when they were riding on the ox cart.  So should be 37 times...lol

Yes, I remember on the ox cart he stop and called her MinMin. I guess no one care how many time WJ called ZR. So funny it all MinMin here.

So at eps 49 preview when WJ draw ZM eyebrow's the lantern word is "愿夫君长伴左右" means "Wishing for my husband to always accompany me" Isn't that a first night of marriage thing? I think I've seen a TV series with that kind of words, one of those Qiong Yao series if i remember correctly.

Does that mean they got married there? Or they're actually already married even way before then? I just remembered that WJ asked ZM to serve tea to his wudang uncles, even ZR that was his fiancee was never asked to do that.

If they already got married that means the surprise that Yukee said is something different

7 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

So at eps 49 preview when WJ draw ZM eyebrow's the lantern word is "愿夫君长伴左右" means "Wishing for my husband to always accompany me" Isn't that a first night of marriage thing? I think I've seen a TV series with that kind of words, one of those Qiong Yao series if i remember correctly.

Does that mean they got married there? Or they're actually already married even way before then? I just remembered that WJ asked ZM to serve tea to his wudang uncles, even ZR that was his fiancee was never asked to do that.

If they already got married that means the surprise that Yukee said is something different

Im not sure what the exact translation of what Yukee said. Some said she said "something unexpected (surprise)" and others said "something to look forward to." She could just be referring to the couple traveling the grasslands, which i guess is different from other versions.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

It not really clear why WJ is asking MinMin to serve tea to his Wudang uncle. My thought is that he consider MinMin is his wife it just they didn't go through the wedding ceremony. I mean to apply the medicine in his back and putting on his clothes in front of all the men. MinMin doesn't seem to be shy about it and they act like husband and wife.

Whether WJ and ZM are already married is a mystery to me too. In addition to what's already mentioned above, another thing is why did ZM's headstone say "Husband Zhang" next to her name?  When I saw that, I thought to myself, "Did I miss the wedding or something?!".  Obviously, the camera man wanted us viewers to see that so they're definitely toying with us LOL.  I asked my mom that about it and she did say the headstone would be written that in manner if she's technically married.  I don't know...maybe we'll know tomorrow!

3 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I guess we'll see tonight what happens. Whether it's a wedding, a baby, or just wandering around the world together, I'm all for it:D

I would want to see all of those! Wandering around the world, stop at a place for a house, wedding, and then baby. xD :w00t:

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, bluesky888 said:

It not really clear why WJ is asking MinMin to serve tea to his Wudang uncle. My thought is that he consider MinMin is his wife it just they didn't go through the wedding ceremony. I mean to apply the medicine in his back and putting on his clothes in front of all the men. MinMin doesn't seem to be shy about it and they act like husband and wife.

ik! It's like there's something missing, some scenes they cut that could explain why WJ asked MinMin to serve tea to the Wudang uncles and she was allowed to apply medicine in front of all adults. Also, they didn't say anything...like "let uncle do it", you know...ahhaha...the uncles don't like MinMin and so pretty sure they don't want MinMin to be near WJ at all. It has to be some parts where WJ annouced MinMin to be his wife or something. lol...

I'm counting every hour. lol.. This is not fun at all! I will be at work, anxiously waiting and checking spoilers from you guys until I get off to watch the whole show. :tears::bawling: