[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

5 hours ago, Ana Musman said:

Please don"t make Do Chan fell in love with HaRa. It's no fair to Joon Soo and Eun Ji.

I feel ya! if there is a love line, would prefer it to be a clean one. so if it is with do chan, fine. if it is with joon soo, great! but none of this triangle love story....

it would totally destroy the fun vibe of the drama and go into melodramatic angst. while that can be entertaining at times, am right now in the mood for light and fluffy only. if @bebebisous33 is right and these two are twins separated at birth rather than doppelgangers, then any triangle will make the story even more angsty.

am liking the cheeky cat and mouse vibe that joon soo and do chan have already and am looking forward to more of their thoughts sparing over legal matters -- not about a girl please! and lastly, I don't want to dislike ha ra. so far, we see a bright, decisive woman with a mind of her own. really don't want to see these vacant fish eyed stares "ooh, do I like him? no, do I like the second lead instead?" that happens with these triangles. kekeke....  and the best part of legal dramas is really all about catching the fish --- the bad guy grizzly -- so no love triangles that will dilute that enjoyment of seeing the bad guy roast. knight2-smiley.gif?1292867630

• Like 3

I hope Joon Soo will change be more open-minded. So HaRa will not change the way she look at him. I want at the end Do Chan and his team be able to go on vacation because they already fail twice and please don't make Do Chan become melo like Joon Soo.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ana Musman said:

I hope Joon Soo will change be more open-minded. So HaRa will not change the way she look at him. I want at the end Do Chan and his team be able to go on vacation because they already fail twice and please don't make Do Chan become melo like Joon Soo.

It may happen otherwise, cause most of SBS dramas have their twist plot, so we should beware of it.

i won't be surprised if SDC will be end up with HaRa. Always fun when twists happen.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

[SBS Star] Is the Relationship Between Jang Keun Suk & Han Ye Ri Shaky?
The posters for Korean actor Jang Keun Suk and actress Han Ye Ri's upcoming drama 'SWITCH' have been unveiled.

On March 23, SBS' new drama 'SWITCH' released three different posters featuring the main cast―Jang Keun Suk and Han Ye Ri.

'SWITCH' is a drama about a smart con artist named 'Sa Do-chan' (Jang Keun Suk) who somehow ends up acting as a righteous prosecutor 'Paik Jun-su'.

Han Ye Ri will be playing the role of an enthusiastic prosecutor 'Oh Ha-ra'.

201163908_1280.jpg

In one of the posters that shows two different characters of Jang Keun Suk, he puts on a self-satisfied smirk on his face for his character 'Sa Do-chan', and he shows no emotions in the other one character as 'Paik Jun-su'.

Right in between the two contrasting characters, the writing says, "A prosecutor or con artist, they are not too different, right?".
In the poster with Jang Keun Suk and Han Ye Ri both in, there is a writing written above them and it says, "Would you be able to handle the consequences?".
In Han Ye Ri's poster, she looks charismatic with a suit on.
The writing next to her says, "Would you rather trick others or go to prison?"
Several things can be inferred from the posters, and they are raising many people's curiosity as to what would happen in the drama.

'SWITCH' is scheduled to air wed, thu from 28 Mar.

cre: https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004680082&oaid=N1004691389&plink=TAGRECOMM&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

• Like 2

@Lmangla Since SDC's adoptive father and HR's mother have already met and the former knew that his son was impersonating BJS as he proudly announced that his son was working there, this could be seen as a clue that SDC and HR is the main OTP. Besides, I sense less romantic feelings coming from BJS towards HR. SDC and HR have a lot more in common: both are willing to use "uncommon" tricks to achieve justice, whereas BJS wants to abide by the law all the time. He wants to punish himself and all the others after catching the villains because it is breaking the law. 

To me, laws shouldn't be perceived as a synonym for justice. Even Hitler used laws in order to create the Third Reich, a state where people were killed and persecuted legally. 

I am wondering if the man with the fake hand is not his real father, someone who has been working in the shadow for a long time.

• Like 3

@bebebisous33 ~ my lazy impression from the start was that as usual, she will likely end up with do chan because thats what happens in most kdramas. but was really surprised by the intensity of their reunion meeting between joon soo and ha ra and flashbacks that makes me think it is a lot deeper than just a crush or admiration. for all we know, like you said, do chan and ha ra may be the OTP. either way, just want a clear love line that doesn't take over the con job/mystery of villain story. am really curious about how grizzly a cop ended up becoming an art dealer by day and drug pin by night. he also seems to have political ambitions? and was kind of confused because it looked like he was choking the adoptive popcorn dad in do chan's dreams?

• Like 4

I liked DCs smooth look on the terrace, when HR said that she wants to continue 

fighting because of him too.

And I liked how DC was left speechless, and a bit annoyed, at HRs... ''dont make me laugh''....

Looks like the two of them are the perfect con artists.

They fooled themselves best.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I just laughed at the end of episode 8 when the music was kinda James Bond-ish after they found the drugs and SDC was standing there loo"B:D ond, my name is James Bond", loving this drama and the con artist is so fun

• Like 2

Honestly, I totally fell in love with this drama. The characters are really  unique. Oh Ha Ra is a real badass . And Sa Do Chan is much more than just a mere con artist.  I am really curious what happened six years ago when he was about to take a bar exam. And why he didn't try again. I think that Baek Joon Soo is more like a  mentor to Oh Ha Ra. But I have to admit that their reunion was quite intense. On the other hand I see Sa Do Chan falling for her. The way he was looking at her when they were at the restaurant... She definitely caught his attention. They are really comfortable around each other, that's for sure. 

Edited by chatterbox22
  • Like 6

I get the feeling Joon Soo is totally fixated on his career... he has no close friends but HR and he has not sealed the deal with her after all these years  even though she is infatuated. If and when  the  smooth criminal doppelgänger starts seriously turning her away from him and trying to be a “real” prosecutor  he will see everything slipping wat and get his jealousy on.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

Honestly, I totally fell in love with this drama. The characters are really  unique. Oh Ha Ra is a real badass . And Sa Do Chan is much more than just a mere con artist.  I am really curious what happened six years ago when he was about to take a bar exam. And why he didn't try again. I think that Baek Joon Soo is more like a  mentor to Oh Ha Ra. But I have to admit that their reunion was quite intense. On the other hand I see Sa Do Chan falling for her. The way he was looking at her when they were at the restaurant... She definitely caught his attention. They are really comfortable around each other, that's for sure. 

I bet they were like "you have the same face as the other guy you cant take this bar exam! :crazy:"

That would be funny and messed up.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@RobinM I think that you're right. Joon Soo probably hasn't had any rivals before when it comes to Oh Ha Ra's affection. That's why Do Chan's presence may be a turning point in their relationship. For now Do Chan himself is more concerned with the Grizzly case. From what I understood from the preview Joon Soo realized that he is working on something behind their backs so I am really curious what will happen next. 

• Like 5

She is just starting to trust and like Do Chan against her better judgment. If he does something to harm or betray her precious Sunbae with his machinations it’s not going to be pretty and set her back to hating him :(

• Like 6

As Do Chan said in episode  5 he has to win Ha Ra's trust in order to continue working on the case and find out more about Grizzly. So for now he is probably fixed on that. The thing is how far he can go. Will he be capable of betraying them in order to achieve what he wants? On the other hand he risked his life in episode 4 to help her with the case. He is a really complex character.

Edited by chatterbox22
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

She is just starting to trust and like Do Chan against her better judgment. If he does something to harm or betray her precious Sunbae with his machinations it’s not going to be pretty and set her back to hating him :(

I dont know its more like her Sunbae is going to do something that will harm DC.

Dude is to by the book.

• Like 5