[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

22 minutes ago, A-L-1-9-9-4 said:

I was wondering the same if they will have a love line or not but if they have a love line with whom HYR's character Ha-ra will end up because it seems to me that Ha-ra likes Joon-Soo and in episode 7-8 preview it looks like Joon-Soo woke up.

So, if JGS&HYR characters have a love line then with whom Ha-ra will be with Joon-Soo or Do-chan

cause I had a thought that between JS or SDC might end up die or something, and then at the end of the story, the writer might create some of love line, who knows right? Even though we all know that the previous SBS crime drama also included love line, such as Judge vs Judge, Doubtful Victory etc.

But if HaRa end up as comrades between two of them, im still goin to enjoy this drama till the end. :D

• Like 5

They are pretty flirty already. I think they are attracted to each other’s  wit and intelligence right now. A smart man, never mind being very cute and funny is always a turn on and a man likes a women who challenges him. It’s possibly the beginning of the beginning of something right now. I think JS is just a hero worship or Crush in any case. 

Also, I wonder why they were so close when sister barged in? That was an odd scene for so early in the show. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Oh yeah

3 hours ago, RobinM said:

They are pretty flirty already. I think they are attracted to each other’s  wit and intelligence right now. A smart man, never mind being very cute and funny is always a turn on and a man likes a women who challenges him. It’s possibly the beginning of the beginning of something right now. I think JS is just a hero worship or Crush in any case. 

Also, I wonder why they were so close when sister barged in? That was an odd scene for so early in the show. 

Yeah he said in episode 7 dont look at me like you in  love because its confusing, since he looks like JS.

But I think she is falling for him but does not realize  it.

• Like 1

[Ratings] "Switch - Change The World" Tops "Mystery Queen Season 2"
"Switch - Change The World" came in first.

According Nielsen Korea nationwide, the SBS drama "Switch - Change The World" rated 6.6% and 7.6%.

This is 1% and 0.9% more than the previous episodes.

Baek Joon-soo (Jang Geun-suk) and Sa Do-chan (Jang Geun-suk) decided to work together. Baek Joon-soo questioned Sa Do-chan's impersonation, but still decided to work with him on the drug investigation.

photo962422.jpg

At the same time, the KBS 2TV drama "Mystery Queen Season 2" rated 6.6%.

"Let's Watch the Sunset" rated 3.8% and 4.2%.

https://www.hancinema.net/ratings-switch--change-the-world-tops-mystery-queen-season-2-117329.html

• Like 3

[News] Jang Geun Suk Donates To Scholarship Fund At His Alma Mater
Jang Geun Suk recently took time out of his busy schedule to give back to his alma mater.

Earlier this week it was revealed that Jang Geun Suk had donated all the money he’d received as a commercial model to Hanyang University, where he used to be a student. The amount of money donated came to 100 million won (about $94,000).

6a50f7dc98f05e4f7f05c25cf4838030.jpg

Even when he was still enrolled in school, Jang Geun Suk had donated 1.2 billion won (about $1,128,000) to the university’s scholarship fund. Furthermore, Jang Geun Suk has volunteered his time as the MC for a charity music festival at Hanyang. In honor of this, the university named it the “Jang Geun Suk Scholarship” after him. The school also invited him to be a special lecturer on the subject of philanthropy and share his experience volunteering and donating with the Hanyang students.

19cda23dc580f6068a8c469e793f3fc2.jpg

“I’m proud that I was able to give my juniors, who are learning about Hanyang’s philosophy of ‘the practice of love,’ more opportunities. If the school ever needs me again in the future, I will do my best to help.”

Jang Geun Suk is currently starring in the drama “Switch.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/05/jang-geun-suk-donates-scholarship-fund-alma-mater/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[Eng sub] Jang Keun Suk & Han Ye Ri Will Join Hands [Switch Ep 5]

I like the way Sa Do chan and Oh Hara talk together, so funny :D

How Does Jang Keun Suk Replace Fingerprints? [Switch Ep 5]

• Like 2

I like this scene, Sa Do Chan asked Oh Hara...:)

Keun Suk's Jealousy! "When you look at Joon Soo, don't look like you're so in love" [Switch Ep 7]

[Eng sub] Han Ye Ri Marveled at Jang Keun Suk's Ability! [Switch Ep 7]

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hui_02 said:

SDC's dad haven't died??? His dad is the ajjushi selling popcorn.... :o

The ajusshi selling popcorn and doing con is just his adoptive father. SMC died in 1998 and he witnessed the murder committed by Grizzly.  Now here is the question,  was SMC his real dad? I suspect that BJS and SDC are twins. Notice that SDC was about to pass the bar exam when he was stopped. I have the feeling that it is related to BJS who also passed the exam the same year.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

The ajusshi selling popcorn and doing con is just his adoptive father. SMC died in 1998 and he witnessed the murder committed by Grizzly.  Now here is the question,  was SMC his real dad? I suspect that BJS and SDC are twins. Notice that SDC was about to pass the bar exam when he was stopped. I have the feeling that it is related to BJS who also passed the exam the same year.

I'm not quite sure on the scene with Grizzly that DC witnessed that it was his dad.  I went back and re-watched it and it looked the ahjussi.  Also, in the scene where he remembers meeting the detective, they looked like they lived in a pretty rundown house.  However in the scene which DC witnessed, the house looks much nicer and more modern.  I agree with you though, I think the ahjussi is a surrogate father to DC. 

Now how the whole look alike situation will be resolved I have no idea....................

Just also have to say I'm LOVING this show so far!!!!

• Like 4