[Drama 2018] About Time / 어바웃타임

Maetawinz

Now he knows!!! And he kissed her... BSB is really possessive and she is acting more and more like a spoiled child. I don't think that she loves DH, she just views him as an object. I guess, she was interested in him because he never fell for her like other men.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Just got back & reading the recaps on Drama milk ... I just had to pause .... this writer  ...

SN is not dead & she’s a virgin who actually knows Mika ‘s time telling abilities all this while .. somebody hold please .... :w00t::sweatingbullets:... so she’s the fairy godmother??? :joy:

So you saying only virgins can see the clock mystery solve :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So you saying only virgins can see the clock mystery solve :thumbsup:

Well , if Mika wants to be rid of this curse ...she should know what to do :w00t: :D 

@bebebisous33 @bedifferent BSB is crazy. Reading the recaps , she’s not even gonna let him go even if he decides to give it all up. What kind of madness is this ?? 

But really happy that DH finally knows the truth ! 

LSY’s fan service ( this is not for @dramaninja

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I had this crazy idea that DH could sacrifice himself (give all his time to MC) so that DH dies before SB marries him! or DH has just a few months left until he dies...:fearful:

Right now I can’t figure out the rate to which his life decreases & hers increases. I’m also very curious to how Mika was supposed to die .  Did someone  say  here that BSB could be the one to kill Mika ? Crazy but not far fetched given how obsessed & psycho BSB has become 

Also I really don’t like the development of the bro & bestie ‘s love line . Bro is such a useless fella. Annoys me 

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

Right now I can’t figure out the rate to which his life decreases & hers increases. I’m also very curious to how Mika was supposed to die .  Did someone  say  here that BSB could be the one to kill Mika ? Crazy but not far fetched given how obsessed & psycho BSB has become 

Also I really don’t like the development of the bro & bestie ‘s love line . Bro is such a useless fella. Annoys me 

It was @Libera who had this theory that MC's time could be related to SB as the latter might try to kill her. I am also inclined to believe this too. SB can become dangerous to MC as she is already using harsh expressions: break, destroy aso which reflects her inner thoughts. She is on a path of destruction. We shouldn't forget that MC started seeing her time, when DH met MC randomly and touched her shoulder... Back then, he was already involved with SB. So it was their destiny to meet and fall in love with each other... so maybe LDH will be able to change MC's time as he stops SB but the latter decides to kill herself. 

@triplem @bebebisous33 @Libera  hmmm.  If BSB is going to hurt MC, I think it maybe through MC trying to save DH.  Knowing how this writer eats sleeps and drink cliche plots, MC may risk her life to repay DH’s act of saving her from knife in the past.

BSB noticed her beautiful skin is drying out, surely a sign she is aging :huh:

3 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@triplem @bebebisous33 @Libera  hmmm.  If BSB is going to hurt MC, I think it maybe through MC trying to save DH.  Knowing how this writer eats sleeps and drink cliche plots, MC may risk her life to repay DH’s act of saving her from knife in the past.

BSB noticed her beautiful skin is drying out, surely a sign she is aging :huh:

Maybe the more SB acts against DH, the older she becomes. Her ugliness is little by little revealed or better said, SB will start seeing more flaws in herself. Somehow, I keep thinking about the step-mother of Snow White who was so obsessed with her beauty that her jealousy was consumming her so that she tried to get rid of Snow White. SB has a similar behaviour. Notice that she was always focused on her appearance, even MC started meddling in DH's life. She dressed like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's... Then she bought may shoes and dresses...

BSB is really insane and spoiled. She has no talent whatsoever and all she does is throwing her family name around to get what she wants... At least make her a spoiled brat who is also intelligent or good at something... And the whole pushing herself towards the wedding is the dumbest move in the book and she is setting herself for huge humiliation.

It would be hilarious is mika sees BSB's time and scare her off but thats not gonna happen...

18 minutes ago, shaselai said:

BSB is really insane and spoiled. She has no talent whatsoever and all she does is throwing her family name around to get what she wants... At least make her a spoiled brat who is also intelligent or good at something... And the whole pushing herself towards the wedding is the dumbest move in the book and she is setting herself for huge humiliation.

It would be hilarious is mika sees BSB's time and scare her off but thats not gonna happen...

I have the bad feeling that at the end Do Ha will actually marry her, or at least he will accept to marry her because if he won't Mika will get hurt and BSB won't stop at anything, she is totally psycho :crazy:

New stills. It finally hits Mika hard, her time is shortened.  Dong Joon is adorable with SungKyung. They need to be in another drama together as love interests.

50322635.jpg

enews24

Watch: “About Time” Cast Affectionately Tease And Help One Another Behind The Scenes In Making Video

The cast of “About Time” showed off their close friendship as they teased but also helped one another in a recently released making video.

The video begins with Yu Xiaoguang, Lee Sang Yoon, and Kang Ki Doong filming together. The three prove that there is no language barrier when it comes to friendship, as they burst into laughter every time they make eye contact and happily film together.

Lee Sang Yoon and Kang Ki Doong also film a scene where Lee Sang Yoon is on a run and Kang Ki Doong attempts to catch up to him but ends up on the ground out of frustration. Though his character is cold to his friend in the drama, Lee Sang Yoon helps Kang Ki Doong up after every single scene.

Lee Sung Kyung then teases Lee Sang Yoon about eating without her, and the video flashes to the incident itself. Lee Sang Yoon hands her a box of chocolate, offering her some. She however, looks inside, sees that it’s empty, and loudly teases him, “How can you give me something you already finished eating?” The camera pans to Lee Sang Yoon who jokes, “I told you to turn it off after 10 seconds!” Lee Sung Kyung jokingly wails, “He threw his trash away to me.”

In another scene, Lee Sung Kyung hilariously imitates Kim Dong Jun’s dramatic conducting. He adorably gets embarrassed and just smiles at the camera every time he makes eye contact with it.

Source:  Soompi News

-------------

5 Much-Needed Life Lessons From Kim Hae Sook In “About Time”

Kim-Hae-Sook-1.jpg

Everyone needs someone like Oh So Nyeo (played by Kim Hae Sook) in their lives!

Throughout the twists and turns that Choi Michaela (played by Lee Sung Kyung) experiences in “About Time,” Oh So Nyeo has been her rock. Her trusted friend, wise mentor, and safe place to run to in times of trouble, Choi Michaela sought shelter under Oh So Nyeo’s wing countless times. Here are five life lessons she’s given Choi Michaela in times of need.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/02/5-much-needed-life-lessons-kim-hae-sook-time/

It was good to see Doha finally taking control of Mika's situation and finding out the truth by questioning..those scenes were very good..wish this had happened a couple of episodes ago..

BSB is totally insane but either DH has to give up the company or Mika..looks like he can't have both!! 

And yes, I agree Mika's brother is annoying..he doesn't have a job and doesn't seem to be putting any effort in that direction!! 

With only 3 more episodes remaining, I can only assume that one/some of the following may happen..

1. DH and Mika decide to start life fresh ( throwing away the company and everything )..

2. Do Bin's wife give DS funds to DH to produce the show or maybe the chinese company decides to invest 51% thereby taking control over MK instead of DH father!! 

3. Mika runs away from DH forever....( really hope this doesnt happen)

4. Mika sees DH's dad's timeclock and makes a decision

5. When Mika sees DH's dad..she realizes the car accident had DH in it ( maybe she sees DH childhood photo there?) and based on that figures something about the time clock

6. DH somehow produces the show without his father's money? 

I doubt either Mika or DH can die coz Mika already has 63 days and I doubt they would do that much of a time jump in just 3 episodes...likewise it would take a long time for DH to die!! I think this drama will end as a cliffhanger with Mika running away!! ( I really dont want this)..I dont see how Doha can evade BSB's ways even if he gives up the company.unless BSB dies :) !!

Really hope the drama doesnt add any more twists in last 3 episodes!! Too much unpredictability and angst spoils the whole drama!! 

42 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

New stills. It finally hits Mika hard, her time is shortened.  Dong Joon is adorable with SungKyung. They need to be in another drama together as love interests.

enews24

Watch: “About Time” Cast Affectionately Tease And Help One Another Behind The Scenes In Making Video

The cast of “About Time” showed off their close friendship as they teased but also helped one another in a recently released making video.

The video begins with Yu Xiaoguang, Lee Sang Yoon, and Kang Ki Doong filming together. The three prove that there is no language barrier when it comes to friendship, as they burst into laughter every time they make eye contact and happily film together.

Lee Sang Yoon and Kang Ki Doong also film a scene where Lee Sang Yoon is on a run and Kang Ki Doong attempts to catch up to him but ends up on the ground out of frustration. Though his character is cold to his friend in the drama, Lee Sang Yoon helps Kang Ki Doong up after every single scene.

Lee Sung Kyung then teases Lee Sang Yoon about eating without her, and the video flashes to the incident itself. Lee Sang Yoon hands her a box of chocolate, offering her some. She however, looks inside, sees that it’s empty, and loudly teases him, “How can you give me something you already finished eating?” The camera pans to Lee Sang Yoon who jokes, “I told you to turn it off after 10 seconds!” Lee Sung Kyung jokingly wails, “He threw his trash away to me.”

In another scene, Lee Sung Kyung hilariously imitates Kim Dong Jun’s dramatic conducting. He adorably gets embarrassed and just smiles at the camera every time he makes eye contact with it.

Source:  Soompi News

I would like to see Dong Joon and Sung Kyung too in another drama as leads, they have good chemistry and i find their height difference so cute :wub:

Did Lee Sang Yoon really gave Lee Sung Kyung an empty box of chocolates :lol:

16 minutes ago, nikir said:

It was good to see Doha finally taking control of Mika's situation and finding out the truth by questioning..those scenes were very good..wish this had happened a couple of episodes ago..

BSB is totally insane but either DH has to give up the company or Mika..looks like he can't have both!! 

And yes, I agree Mika's brother is annoying..he doesn't have a job and doesn't seem to be putting any effort in that direction!! 

With only 3 more episodes remaining, I can only assume that one/some of the following may happen..

1. DH and Mika decide to start life fresh ( throwing away the company and everything )..

2. Do Bin's wife give DS funds to DH to produce the show or maybe the chinese company decides to invest 51% thereby taking control over MK instead of DH father!! 

3. Mika runs away from DH forever....( really hope this doesnt happen)

4. Mika sees DH's dad's timeclock and makes a decision

5. When Mika sees DH's dad..she realizes the car accident had DH in it ( maybe she sees DH childhood photo there?) and based on that figures something about the time clock

6. DH somehow produces the show without his father's money? 

I doubt either Mika or DH can die coz Mika already has 63 days and I doubt they would do that much of a time jump in just 3 episodes...likewise it would take a long time for DH to die!! I think this drama will end as a cliffhanger with Mika running away!! ( I really dont want this)..I dont see how Doha can evade BSB's ways even if he gives up the company.unless BSB dies :) !!

Really hope the drama doesnt add any more twists in last 3 episodes!! Too much unpredictability and angst spoils the whole drama!! 

I think the only way for Mika and DoHa to be together is if BSB dies and i honestly wouldn't be sorry if she does <_< I hope the writer won't overcomplicate things again in the last 3 episodes now she needs to resolve the mess she created.

In this picture is shows that MiKa and DoHa both coverd their time clock, so they will decide eventually to live their life without thinking about it, i think this should have happened at least a couple of episodes ago, i hope it will happens today at least.

36294299_1304810899653505_2510493162871455744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0%26oh=704fd76cf899c96845c580543470d784%26oe=5BA7B47C&key=6e4e4ee18c1aefb7ef4804f450ed198021607552ea6c110ae638ebce9cb7b4cf

And finally a no dead fish kiss, it was about time, but it was too short :lol:

Archived