Although this path seems far sometimes,
even if you shed tears out of sadness
Until everything becomes a memory,
let’s become each other’s resting place

I’m still awkward and I lack but
until always, I’ll be by your side
Even if the cruel wind blows again, we
will overcome the rough times together

Edit:  OK, watched it.  Happy ending it has to be.  I modified my previous post. :lol:  The preview shot of Mika in DoHa's bed has to be different than DoSan's case.  DoHa finally has someone to share his bed and life with.  @sin hoonsim LOL, LSY is talker, Mika is going to have an earful if DH talks all night.:lol:

Beautiful lyrics.the song is perfect for their situation!! Just hope its a happy ending!! This drama wants to keep its viewers guessing till the credits roll out in episode 16:crazy:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yep more and more likely that crazy girl going to try and hurt her.

Just noticed in the preview..BSB returns all the engagement rings given by DH..so no more trouble from her

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I dont see how that means less trouble lol. :w00t:

Obviously there is less trouble cuz she was too obsessed with him and she could do anything just to have him, she was one of the main villains but now when she decided to move on, theres only time problem and maybe dad (but its maybe I think)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeGW1_IUidZ676QaS68iahqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQakOeRdtlcj1zaNy0L9Yx

It's About Time... For More...

With so much focus on her time and then his time it left little time, for their time.  When there was so much that could have been and in my heart should have been but I now realize will never be.  For the most important time is that of the drama itself which there is little left.  I am thankful I watched it for there were so many inspirational thoughts and a funeral that turned out to be a reunion touched me in more than one way...

Still there is a sadness in feeling as even if we are given a happy ending which I am expecting and most of the time I just go with it even in my disappointment and see it as half full. Yet, for some reason and it may be the talent within this drama and some others I have watched lately as well.  That I am truly left wanting more and wanting it earlier. Thinking this drama had it all right there in the palm of their hands great actors, great story and great music but little happiness or romantic closeness.  Moving towards some kind of balance that includes more than one episode or two after knowing what an OTP has truly gone through. I keep thinking it's what they deserve and maybe a selfish part in thinking we deserve it too...

Seeing an ending to an amazing drama as half empty I don't place any blame except maybe on my own hopes in wanting to have it all.  To me it's about time for more happiness I recently said this on another thread because lately it's true.  Very few dramas give us the viewers the time to soak up those views that our hearts have so waited and hoped for.  It' not about disliking a drama it's more about liking it so much that you just want and in your heart need more. 

In becoming attached to any OTP or their story it's as if my thoughts placed here are about pleading for the characters as well.  For once the ending comes.

Most of the time there is no going back or redo it is what it is and the end means just that...

The End...

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I dont see how that means less trouble lol. :w00t:

True dat. After all  it’s s his heart she’s always wanted, though in recent episodes she didn’t seem to mind if his heart ain’t coming along with the body :lol:. ( well can’t blame her , it’s Lee Sang Yun after all :D ) 

Tvn should not have shown the preview , at least leave us with some suspense about BSB’s fate. Honestly I have never seen a more ridiculous second female lead. I wonder what brought her to her senses? And the father must be stuck in the 19th century - like what the heck ? Break his legs to make him marry? Aboji , that’s a crime :crazy:. Where does this writer get her inspiration from? :rolleyes:

Despite my jabs on the writing, eps 14 was not so bad. At least Do Ha & Mika came to a compromise of sorts. If BSB is really going to be out the picture without any repercussions on Do Ha’s business, then all that’s left is just this clock ...well no problem to me , shorter sweeter life together is a way better option than a Long life alone & apart ....but It’s down to Mika to be honest . Do Ha has already made up his mind eons ago 

Alright, About Time, what can I say :lol:

I agree with @triplem the episode was not too bad tho still repetitive in the push/pull between our leads (secretary Park, you are the master, help them out!)  BTW, the OST - can it be anymore overplayed?  Overall, I think I finally understand the direction of the PD.  We pretty much all agree about the convoluted crazy plots but but but there was a reason for them.  You have to know I wrecked my brain the last hour or two to come up with this reasoning so try to follow my thoughts hahaha

@USAFarmgirl this drama.  DH/Mika both found their true loves very early (the first 2 episodes I think, seems so long ago LOL) Fate play a big part and we as audience felt their whirlwind romance.  I didn't believe DH loves her at first sight.  It didn't follow your typical Kdrama playbook or what many of us often see in real life.  They didn't have time to know each other and there was no obvious reasoning for them to belong in each other lives if not for the time clock effect.  DoHa just let his heart fall in love.  Let me ask you, by now, by episode 14, do you question their love for each other? :D  No right? Sooo the point is love has no rules.  There's no timeline order, flow diagram, brackets or reasoning. It just is.  I think having a untypical Kdrama love story that defies the episode 8 rule works here.  Life is too short and unpredictable, don't plan to understand or analyze it, Mister Seoul National Uni male lead.  For Mika and DH, their love strengthens as they go through the unnecessary cringy dramas in the last 10 episodes.  At the end, it was just wasted time, all these arguments, all the heartaches and tears... they were meant to be together.  It was meant to be that we wasted the last 8 episodes on all these stupid plots.  Are you as frustrated as DoHa?  All the meaningless time apart (how many days did Mika lost?) while they should have been lovey dovey together long ago. The stories are recycled Kdrama 101, the characters are caricatures outside of a few, overdramatic leads, all were deliberate. hahaha... see me seeing the glass as half full here. BTW, I like Composer Cho and Mika's friend SH a lot.  Personally, I am sad that the writer didn't choose a more original way of telling this story about time loss to remind us to appreciate our present.  I had hope the drama will delve more on how Mika's gift would positively affect others.  Those instances where she helped strangers were far and few in between.  I guess she did make her most important intervention with BSB at end of E14.  I still think the PD was way too heavy handed in making this a melodrama.  A fantasy approach with a whimsical funny touch may have delivered the msg better IMO.

What I like about E14 @nikir @triplem was how we get to see DoHa's character evolved even more.  The guy by now has overcome his anxiety.  He drives! (Nice Kia for having a side camera for lane change LOL) He gets the same treatments by old dad who acts and sees him as the same little boy years ago.  (There is a need for adults to see their children as people and please, let go parents... so they can live their own decisions :lol:) He deals with it differently this time but like all children, still need guidance so we see DoHa reaching out to SH/SN for advice.  I really like how Mrs Oh gives hers to DH.  She wants him to look inside himself for the answer.  It took a lot of brooding by LSY looking out his window to turn on the lightbulb in his head.  (I think LSY will need a couple of facial massages to ease all the eyebrows furrowing in this drama?)  Fight hard to keep the love of your life DoHa.  He has to figure it out himself.  Believe and see that he can do things on his own, has the confidence to do it is more than enough therapy to get over his anxiety.  I was happy that he found a temporary solution to the time clock problem while respecting Mika's decision.  While some may view Mika as being stubborn, I sympathize with her in a way.  As we applaud DoHa for regaining control of his life, I have to give Mika the space to live the remaining days of her life.  She wants to be in control of her time.  It's important that she uses the seconds, minutes, days to do what she wants so while it is frustrating for DH, I agree with DH's decision to give Mika control of her fate and dreams.  The flip side is that DH's new partnership with PD Cho takes on a new meaning.  He's supporting her without taking away her spotlight and control.  Love the new understanding and respect between DH and Cho :)

We have 2 episodes left.  Let's hope for a good ending.  As a viewer, I am glad this drama gives me the chance to see SK and SY again.  I love their relationships off screen. :wub:

21 hours ago, triplem said:

True dat. After all   It’s his heart she’s always wanted, though in recent episodes she didn’t seem mind if his heart ain’t coming along with the body :lol:. ( well can’t blame her , it’s Lee Sang Yun after all ) 

Tvn should not have shown the preview , at least leave us with some suspense about BSB’s fate. Honestly I have never seen a more ridiculous second female lead. I wonder what brought her to her senses? And the father must be stuck in the 19th century - like what the heck ? Break his legs to make him marry? Aboji , that’s a crime :crazy:. Where does this writer get her inspiration from? :rolleyes:

Despite my jabs on the writing, eps 14 was not so bad. At least Do Ha & Mika came to a compromise of sorts. If BSB is really going to be out the picture without any repercussions on the Do Ha’s business, then all that’s left is just this time problem 

Yes, Doha's character progression was the key highlight of episodes 13 and 14..and his love for Mika is also proven now..can get the PD's viewpoint..but really wish there were 4 more episodes after this for their romance or atleast this happened earlier..I just feel that they used up 5 episodes ( 9-14) where Mika and Doha were not together and too much melo in these episodes..if we could have more episodes like 1-5 where we saw the spunky Mika instead of constantly being sad and crying..it would have been wonderful...love the show..but wish we had more episodes to see Mika and Doha being happy and together!! :love:

And now am more positive of a happy ending..coz of the dream that both Mika and Doha had in the beginning..the ice cream incident..fate definitely had a big role in bringing them together..so its destiny!!

22 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Will be watching out for her future projects, Im Se Mi was terribly good in E14.

She’s a good actress, very pretty too. She’s already signed onto work with So Ji Sub in Terius Behind Me which airs in July ( edit : September ). I’m planning to watch it as it’s a mystery rom-com :w00t:. She’ll play an NIS agent 

47 minutes ago, triplem said:

She’s a good actress, very pretty too. She’s already signed onto work with So Ji Sub in Terius Behind Me which airs in July . I’m planning to watch it as it’s a mystery rom-com :w00t:. She’ll play an NIS agent 

She is super super cute, love her smile.  ohhh, is that why she cut her hair, for that role?

Look at our girl.  Happy for her. E15.  The musical ensemble on stage are real life musical actors.

90927473.2.jpg

Source: SportDonga

I'm going to miss seeing LSY and LSK on screen every week :(

About Time OST is out on Spotify if anyone wants to download HERE

One last time, the tracks, MV and Eng Sub in one post.  

About Time OST

1. Kim EZ  - Amazing Thing

Eng Sub

Spoiler

Your sweet eyes that softly came to me
Made time stop and my heart flutter, it’s you
I don’t know what to do with my pounding heart, though I try to ignore it
Each day, I feel something new, I can’t help it

Your voice lingers in my ears
It keeps following me, what do I do?
My heart goes back and forth, I can’t figure it out
I think this is love

When I close my eyes, my heart flutters and pounds for no reason
The smile that spreads on my lips is so amazing
I don’t know what to do with my pounding heart, though I try to ignore it
Each day, I feel something new, I can’t help it

I think this is love

If this moment stops
I’d be with you forever

I think this is love

Words I’ve been hiding
and I’m loving you I need you
Words I want to hear, loving you
and I think fall in love

Source: popgasa

2. Park Bo Ram - Yesterday

Eng Sub

Spoiler

Don’t look at me as if you know everything
I couldn’t wish for being normal, I couldn’t help it

I couldn’t laugh however I want
Or cry, every day

To me, the world is too bright
So I tried to avoid it and hid in the shadows
I just threw myself in time and waited to sink
Before I met you

Woo Yesterday

If you’re going to hold me, if my cold heart is ok with you
As if it’s the last, as if today’s the end, hug me

I don’t wanna be alone
But I’ve grown used to it, every day

To me, the world is too bright
So I tried to avoid it and hid in the shadows
I just threw myself in time and waited to sink
Before you called my name

I’m still afraid of resembling each other
Because what if you get unhappy?

To me, you’re like a dream

I was afraid you’d break if I touched you so I only held you with my eyes
I used to be like that but can I change now?
Will I be able to change?

I hope it’ll all sink
Yesterday

3.  Hui (Pentagon)- Maybe

Eng Sub

Spoiler

I’m smiling again today
Without any meaning
Another day is passing
I was filled with falsehood

With invisible scars
I was trapped in a dark dream
But you saved me
And shined on me

Maybe I need you I need you
I wanna be yours
You were in my dream for a long time
In your eyes
But in your eyes that watch over me
I’m not there
Maybe I love you I love you
I wanna be loved
As I hold onto the part of you I placed inside of me
All of the precious memories with you
I’m slowly remembering

With invisible tears
I was trapped in a dark dream
But you saved me
And woke me up again

I wanna be yours
In your eyes
I’m not there
I wanna be loved
I’m slowly remembering

I love you I love you
I love you I love you
I keep remembering
You on that day
And how it felt like you would hug me

I wanna be yours
In your eyes
I’m not there
I wanna be loved
I’m slowly remembering

4.  Mackelli - Tears

Eng Sub

Spoiler

When I think about the day you left me
It was an especially warm afternoon
I only saw the back of you then
And it was so pretty that I stared for a while

I wonder how you felt as you were leaving
Did it hurt to leave me behind?
I’m only repeating these foolish thoughts

Tears still come, even though it’s been a while
I keep thinking about it, though I know I can’t ever go back to that day
I hate it, I hate it, that day, you and me
We couldn’t say anything
Tears come

I wonder if you cried too
Do you remember us back then?
My days haven’t changed, I just keep living that day

Tears still come, even though it’s been a while
We couldn’t say anything
Tears come

The fact that I can’t say anything
The fact that I can’t wait for you now
Fills me up with deep scars and late regrets
So I spend my days with meaningless words

Tears come every day
Though everything is still the same
We couldn’t say anything
Tears come

Spoiler

5. Hong Dae Kwang - My Room

Eng Sub

Spoiler

Though we’re inexperienced and lacking
Because it’s us, I’m happy
With everything, just from the reason of you
In the place where only warmth resided
Nights spent with you pour out

My small room
Is filled with you, with no room to spare
I’m floating in my room like the stars outside
As if I’m dreaming

The air that settles on the late dawn
Resembles the sadness from an unfulfilled wish
My tightly shut heart from hating the world
Slowly opens the moment I think of you

My small room
Is filled with you, with no room to spare
I’m floating in my room like the stars outside
As if I’m dreaming in my room

Many thoughts of longing and fear
In this small room, you’re embracing my dreams

How about your night?
Is it long like mine?
I’m waiting, like my star, for you
For a day when I can brightly shine on a deep and dark night

Spoiler

Stock will be available on 10-July. Wait for delivery ok, sure no problem, will share. (Note song no 6, SungKyung? Right?) comes with 1CD, plus lyrics photo book , 5 OST original songs , 1 musical song by SungKyung (titled a better tomorrow) , 18 background instrumentals/tones http://mg.gmarket.co.kr/Search/Search?topKeyword=어바웃타임

@bedifferent Guess, you are right about superheroes movies that SangYun has in mind haha.

Vogue Korea July Mag, SangYun mentioned that he has a lot of desire to film movies & he is eyeing hero movies such as Avengers, Iron Man etc & he is Super fond of actors/characters in DC comics & Marvel comics movies LOL

@sin hoonsim LOL I wasn’t clear about the superheroes bit. Thanks for confirming for me.  Yes, he’s a guy guy... LSY was very cunning and bright in the peas game last week on Master.

No wonder tvN BTS shows him running like The Flash!:lol:

So we will get a musical number by Lee Sung Kyung on the OST.  There is a bonus OST track.  I didn’t give up hope that the OST will feature her.  A musical number is cool! :P

Archived