[Drama 2018] About Time / 어바웃타임

Maetawinz

Hi all,

A newbie to kdrama and soompi.. this is my 2nd kdrama and am hooked to this one and this forum.. lot of kdrama veteran viewers .. wow..

My 2 cents on what may happen in the remaining 6 episodes

1 . DH  will tell BSB that their marriage will never happen .. 

2. there may be a time jump of a month or so closer to the musical show enabling DH to prove himself to his father

2.Mrs. Oh will tell Mika about the time clock. spoiler  otherwiseotherwise Mika will blot realize that she bumped into dh in the market )

3.The director will become friendly with Mika making DH jealous 

4. 2 episodes for DH to prove to his father and get rid of BSB

Also is it me or does anyone else think  trailer 1 first  shot pic could be Mikas final time clock when the show ends.. the one that says 30 yrs left

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VLIVE today, ‘is this the right way to confess?’ idk

Hi @nikir you may be right ok, these are only my predictions hehe

1. Wedding will take place for DH & SB, but on wedding day it’s either DH or SB will not be able to make it LOL

2. Time jump? Not sure, Guess Mika has only less than 80 days to live?

3. Yes, the handsome director will become closer to Mika & definitely DH will be jealous

4. Spoiler? Oh, let’s watch again! Which one?

5. But DH still loves Mika? preview, I miss you

Wow Mika & Doha

48 minutes ago, nikir said:

Also is it me or does anyone else think  trailer 1 first  shot pic could be Mikas final time clock when the show ends.. the one that says 30 yrs left

Edited by nikir

Hello !!  Welcome to Soompi & to this thread . Are we talking about this one ?

If it’s the case , that would be quite interesting, he gives her half his life perhaps.

54 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hello !!  Welcome to Soompi & to this thread . Are we talking about this one ?

If it’s the case , that would be quite interesting, he gives her half his life perhaps.

All, Thanks  for the welcome

Yep this is the one.. the person speaking is Mika and it does say 30 yrs.. so am guessing this will be the epilogue...

I doubt DH will agree to marry BSB as she did make life hell for Mika and DH is angry about that and just coz he can't be with Mika doesn't mean that he will agree for BSB..and his refusal may be why BSB opts for the new look.. new revenge maybe to bring down his business? 

The spoiler I was referring to is typed in black background in my original post.. you can view it if you highlight it.. not exactly a spoiler but kept it hidden for those who don't know

1 hour ago, Libera said:

I think he doesn't stop her time anymore

I think now his life clock woud change and show much less time.. since he wud no longer be interested in life 

Recaps episode 11

The most satisfying thing about this episode, DH rejecting Beth, now it looks like she will go total psycho on him, as i said in the first episodes, she does not love him, she is obsessed about him and for her he is just a toy that she wants nothing more than an object, she doesn't care if she hurts him and in fact in the preview she said that she will have him even if she has to break him, now i am more convinced that MK's death is connected with DH, and i mean that Beth will kill her.

Kim Dong-joon is eating cereal as he tried to wake up in About Time

https://www.dramamilk.com/about-time-live-recap-episode-11/

33 minutes ago, Libera said:

Recaps episode 11

The most satisfying thing about this episode, DH rejecting Beth, now it looks like she will go total psycho on him, as i said in the first episodes, she does not love him, she is obsessed about him and for her he is just a toy that she wants nothing more than an object, she doesn't care if she hurts him and in fact in the preview she said that she will have him even if she has to break him, now i am more convinced that MK's death is connected with DH, and i mean that Beth will kill her.

https://www.dramamilk.com/about-time-live-recap-episode-11/

Yep I can see that.

I have no idea what they going to do with the next 5 episodes lol.

49 minutes ago, Libera said:

Finally together, the drama is really boring with the two of them separated, they look so good together

Agree, felt so frustrated when they can't be together.

How do the writer intend to bring these two together, is beyond me. The way I see it, one of them dies before the other. But maybe that's the message the drama is trying to relay...

People you love never die. They don't die. Not completely. They live in your mind, the way they always lived inside yo. You keep their light alive. If you remember them well enough, they can still guide you, like the shine of long-extinguished stars could guide ships in unfamiliar waters - Matt Haig, How to Stop Time

Archived