[Drama 2018] About Time / 어바웃타임

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yeah I doubt they will die previews dont show stuff like this lol its a hook to get you interested. I think the key thing here  they together during the accident or whatever,I bet her clock is going to disappear  too.

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So yeah I doubt they will die previews dont show stuff like this lol, i think the key thing here  they together doing the accident,I bet her clock is going to disappear  too.

I bet that they didnt even have this accident. There is no blood. It as they both fainted.

@triplem:  no, don’t think so.

@dramaninja you like long distance relationship?  :D 

@sin hoonsim body language says she leans in and initiate on the bed @dramaninja: your male analysis? :lol:  

SungKyung is lovely in this dress.  The pink, her hair, the make up were perfect!!! I can’t even imagine how @dramaninja feels. :lol:

Episode 15 was much better than the past few episodes..an episode that I could watch without cringing at any scene .. DH MC scenes were very cute. .wish they had more earlier. ..

The romantic in me hopes for something like this in finale

After the "accident"..Mika wakes up in her room in Dh house and checks her time. .which is not there anymore. .she wonders if she is indeed dead ( like the hainan incident)..Dh walks in and tells her that she cant die as she wants her to become his (just like her dream in episode 2):kiss_wink:

I think when Mika falls unconscious. .she remembers the ice cream incident. .maybe occurs to her in her dream..

What happened to Dh brother.. his dad..his dad's threat ..even without bsb..dh dad wouldn't want dh to get married to MC....

Hope they close all the loops..I guess the time clock will remain a mystery...esp if MC is not able to see hers anymore

Mika and DoHa is my favorite OTP in all of LSY dramas.  :wub:  I like episode 15 a lot.

Goodbye About Time.  I will miss the cast and crew.  They are so lovable and fun.  Thank you for all the hard work.  It was so good to see LSY and LSK again.  I hope to see them soon in another project, together or separate.

Archived