[Drama 2018] About Time / 어바웃타임

Maetawinz

Welcome @7uckystar sorry to hear about your loss. Looking forward to reading you here.

@nikir

Spoiler

The main reason I love OTWTTA is because of LSY. I was initially uncomfortable with the premise because it was cheating on their spouses. But oh my I couldn’t stop watching. It’s his calming voice & expressions. 

@bedifferent Thanks for explaining the Vogue article. So I suppose Mika will audition for the part of Yeon Yi. She needs to get it , things need to start looking up for her. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, nibdramalover said:

I think the piano is the one mentioned in Master in the house when Lee Sun Hee was the Master. He bought it from Lee Seung Gi. So he is really into playing piano now. I hope I can see him playing a piano in the future. :w00t:

ohhhh I remember that scene.  Seunggi mentioned he doesn't play piano much anymore.  I think LSY played in the past and quit for some reasons.  I don't quite understand everything LOL  Also, I made a mistake, LSY likes to watch superhero movies eg:  Avengers, Iron Man.  I think we should wait for the professionals to fully translate haha

LSY also mentioned this small village in France where he would like to propose to his future GF on Master.  He must have stayed there on this trip.

On 6/30/2018 at 10:32 AM, bedifferent said:

ohhhh I remember that scene.  Seunggi mentioned he doesn't play piano much anymore.  I think LSY played in the past and quit for some reasons.  I don't quite understand everything LOL  Also, I made a mistake, LSY likes to watch superhero movies eg:  Avengers, Iron Man.  I think we should wait for the professionals to fully translate haha

LSY also mentioned this small village in France where he would like to propose to his future GF on Master.  He must have stayed there on this trip.

Haha right chingu & @bedifferent SangYun learnt piano lessons since young but stopped, he learnt intensive lessons for guitar (movie, Santa Barbara), singing lessons (fan meetings) & English language Guess. Ambassador for Golf wear BTR 2017-2018 (see his Golf set in his room in Master ITH)

SangYun is good in romance comedy too LOL

11 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Episode 13 stills. :) With SN gone, these two are closer.

Finally, i wanted heart to heart scenes with these two, i wonder if Mika will tell her that she is dying.

But i why i feel like SN death is not true? I will have to wait to see it.

Lee Sung Kyung And Na Young Hee Share Emotional But Sweet Moment Together In “About Time”

Lee-Sung-Kyung-Na-Young-Hee-1.jpg

Though Jin Ra Hee and Choi Michaela haven’t always been on the best of terms, the new stills show them bonding as the daughter comforts her crying mother. The scene is the aftermath of Jin Ra Hee being fired from her part-time job and all of her emotions spilling over. Surprised to see her mother’s sudden tears, Choi Michaela hugs her tight and comforts her.

With not much time left to live, Choi Michaela gives an honest confession of how much she loves her mother as they sit across from each other. The scene is set to be special as they become closer than ever before.

The production staff stated, “Lee Sung Kyung and Na Young Hee’s sincere portrayal of their characters will leave a lasting impression on viewers. The bond between them will grow stronger as Choi Michaela comforts her mother and her daughter cares for her and calls her ‘Sweety.'”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/02/lee-sung-kyung-na-young-hee-share-emotional-sweet-moment-together-time/

Just got back & reading the recaps on Drama milk ... I just had to pause .... this writer  ...

SN is not dead & she’s a virgin who actually knows Mika ‘s time telling abilities all this while .. somebody hold me please .... :w00t::sweatingbullets:... so she’s the fairy godmother??? :joy:

Archived