Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

Jung Seung Hwan is a fan of the drama and was happy to contribute.  He is also the lyricist.  

4074C769-91A3-4BA9-B3A0-0F000EE76E7C

Jung Seung Hwan – Take Care (잘 지내요) Life OST Part 6

Take care, again today
From some point, those words have gotten so easy to say
I didn’t want to reveal my feelings that I didn’t even know of
So now I’m used to hiding them.

My memory is always like an old puzzle
So I’m always looking for that one missing piece.
My heart is always like an unfinished letter
It always ends with words that aren’t enough.

Take care, again today
I said those words after hesitating a bit
I hoped that someone would quietly notice
My tears that welled up at the end.

My memory is always like a broken clock
Time always stays at one place, it can’t ever flow
My love is like a lost child somewhere
It’s always waiting for someone at the same place

Actually, I’m afraid
I’m always nervous
That this narrow heart
Will be noticed by someone
Through all the times that I’ve protected myself
I hide myself with the words, I’m alright, again today.

Words I really want to hear, words saying that it’ll be alright
Words, I really want to say, words saying, take care.
At the end of a long day, words I couldn’t finish saying
They get buried in my day, I’ll be alright again tomorrow.

Popgasa

• Like 12

We end with the series high.

AGB Nielsen Ratings

Episode 1 (7/23/18):  4.334%

Episode 2 (7/24/18):   4.974%

Episode 3 (7/30/18):   4.601%

Episode 4 (7/31/18):   4.493%

Episode 5 (8/6/18):     4.328%

Episode 6 (8/7/18):     4.466%

Episode 7 (8/13/18):   4.116%

Episode 8 (9/14/18):   4.591%

Episode 9 (8/20/18):    4.538%

Episode 10 (8/21/18):  5.150%

Episode 11 (8/27/18):  4.532%

Episode 12 (8/28/18):  5.310%

Episode 13 (9/3/18):    4.920%

Episode 14 (9/4/18):    5.093%

Episode 15 (9/10/18):  4.751%

Episode 16 (9/11/18):  5.561%

Source

• Like 9

8 hours ago, akiera said:

Me too... But why did it show that she is resigning in the preview?

LNE is not directly involved in the conflict anyway and she stood strong even when Pres Gu fired her, then why now? 

I had full faith in the otp before so I hope they will end up together (at least a hint).

Go watch final ep chingu-ya. We've got a little scene from otp :wub:

• Like 8

Loved tis drama. Loved how it showed the workings of a hospital, so many scenes touched my heart, from Mr Gu learning medical terms n complications to neonate ICU to organ transplant. 

The cast n crew did a stellar performance for the drama. Made me a new fan of JSW. His portrayal of GSH is amazing, the lone warrior in this battle caught in between company n hospital. 1st OST Home is my fave, so GSH situation. Rooting for his loveline  n got my happy ending.

Really enjoyed reading all the posts by all of you here. Thanks again!

• Like 9

What would have been an even better ending - our stoic and loyal Heart Transplant doctor

getting his girl or at least got a job w our dear Mr Gu at the new company. That would have made it perfect.

My fav characters have to be Mr Gu, Ms Kang and our transplant doc. Hope to see Tae In Ho our transplant doc in Forest of Secrets sequel!

Love love CSW since I first saw him in Tazza.  Like all his work! 

• Like 7

Oh and I wanna add that I will miss Moon Sori’s smirks. She really slayed the role.

Lee Gyoo Hyun also surprised me with his acting prowess when he portrayed the two opposing personalities of the blasé imaginary brother as well as the pained childlike sibling.  Great acting. 

• Like 6

just finish watching both ep15 & 16 

i really really really love the sea scene...touch my heart :bawling: its beautiful, the scenery and of course the bonding. its beyond words :heart:

so the Global Plant is still under Chairman Cho i guess...or no?

can someone do the math for Goo Sajang-nim age? :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I loved how the characters developed gradually and were maintained till the end. 
YJW: He started off doing things anonymously, hiding behind someone. He knew the pain of losing someone that's why he didn't have the courage to walk away from helping people. But slowly he started to open up. He did things without thinking of the consequences that they might lead to. But at the end, he understood that. That's why, instead of revealing the songtan land deal themselves, they went to minister. Also at the end he accepted that he no longer needs to worry about his brother. He is not different from any normal people and he can live his life on his own without any help. 
GSH: I liked how the writer didn't turn him into an angel at the end. Because that's not how people in real life is. He started off as a ruthless businessman but that businessman had a soft corner as well. He knew from the beginning that YJW was the one who posted the financial statement and Dr Joo covered for him, still he didn't fire them. Nobody could have questioned even if he did. That genuine smile when he saw the kid sleeping with her mouth open. I think his  determination to survive came from the fact that his family went bankrupt during IMF crisis. The fact that both Ms Kang and his driver were willing to work with him shows that he was a good person. Working in the hospital made him realize that numbers and figures are not the only things in life. That's why he desperately begged the chairman not to tear the hospital. At the end, I don't think he accepted Hwajeong's position and came to meet her and it was his way of saying that he never hated her. He really needed someone as a friend or something more.

Ms Kang, the way she was worried for GSH when she learned that he also likes her and the way she confronted the head of restructure team melted my heart. She always had the freedom to say anything to him. The driver was willing to drive him home one last time. Loved Dr Oh and Dr Joo for the farewell they gave to him. Loved all the doctors for showing respect while he was leaving. And Lee Joon Hyuk seemed like ditto copy of his brother. 

With Life my relationship with Monday and Tuesday comes to an end. Ahh... It's difficult to let go. CSW, I have fallen in love with you. Lee Soon Yeon, am following your work till death. Thank you for secret forest and life. Please come back with second season for both and with same cast.

Sorry guys for my long post but needed to post it to feel better. Loved all your opinions and it was a wonderful experience. Thanks to all of you.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nurlayla said:

Sorry to cut your post. If you watched Ep 15, during the meal, they talked about IMF and Peace Dam. Mr Gu said he  was in 1st grade (6-7 years old) during the dam ie around 1987,  so roughly he should be around 37-38 in 2018.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, nurlayla said:

just finish watching both ep15 & 16 

i really really really love the sea scene...touch my heart :bawling: its beautiful, the scenery and of course the bonding. its beyond words :heart:

Kkkkkkk ... the SK IMF crisis was in 1997/1998. I remember it well cause I ain’t that young :sweat_smile:. He was supposedly in First Grade or kindie. Say 7 years old . So is he 28 now ???????

somebody tell me if I miss something  :lol:

edit:

ok I just saw @azuwaza163 post.  Alright so it was during the Peace Dam that he was 7 . lol! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

The last ep is a pleasant ending! Not the kind of fairy tale type where everyone lives happily ever after.... All the members still need to be on their toes with the new president on board... he does not look like the 'friendly' type, but who knows with his background as a doctor, there will be a difference in the approach of the mgt! 

Loves how Gu makes a comeback with his business proposal to the CEO! This man does not burn his bridge! He knows the power of the group and would stays afloat despite being 'kicked' out... Wow! Dont girls just love a savvy, smart , intelligent and  sexy man in contemplation? heehehe! 

Frankly speaking, JSW will make a better on-screen match with his MSR noona... I find their interactions very 'sexy', as she seems to be making fun of him throughout the last 2 eps... and he seems to understand her well! Too bad she is married with kid (in the drama)... else she can become the 3rd wheel? Anyway, it is consolation prize that our Gu gets his 'girl',  even when I  don't feel any 'sparks' for the last few scenes, I am rooting, just for our poor President Gu (any girl will do!)  Maybe the PDs can consider a more equal match for future dramas/scripts for JSW...

And the transplant guy, is he just out of job with nothing no do? Cant they just give him a ending? I hate things hanging in the air! 

Who else, ? Oh,.. Ms Kang! I totally love her! Think she will follow Gu in his next job.... She is a keeper! and quite smart too! In a way, she helps to solve the case for the whole ep! BTW, I kept thinking that it is Gu who 'suggested' that she could make a 'mistake'. Think she took it forward and pass the information to the director and team in their confrontation with the Health Minister...  

Finally YJW, I am happy he gets his girl and keeps it! I hate it when he thinks too much, which is from ep 1 to 14! As what Gu mentioned at the 'farewell' party, some guys are clueless and still managed to get things done due to their passion... i chuckled at the last few scenes, when he YJW mentioned that he will follow the cause to set up an independent fund  for the hospital and buy the foundation from the chairman.. this guy just know no limits! LDW did a satisfactory job, as his role is really quite moody, and he can only frown most of the scenes and think to himself! I love it during his interactions with the reporter girlfriend and from there onwards, his character starts to shine... perhaps the writer can put it earlier into the scripts so that he can shine earlier! 

That's all for my take for Life! Thank you for accompany me for the past few weeks! Think we will meet again soon in SF-2? Think all of us in this forum are suckers for the SF team! May we be united again soon! 

• Like 9

Like @pompyavi said, `it was a wonderful experience'. What a lovely ending with the Ye brothers happily bonding by the sea and a relaxed, smiling Goo walking side by side with No-eul. 

There are so many things to love in this final episode. Director Oh met Prez Goo in his office where he handed over the care of the custodial housing to Oh and asked her to ensure the job was done. It was so poignant and so stoic and I could not help tearing.  Team Manager Kang and Driver's concern and protectiveness for their boss was so heart-warming. They were spot on about what he had gained most from coming to the hospital. No-eul's confession to Goo outside the hospital entrance on Goo's last day was so touching - she had Jin Woo's blessings when he urged her to go, as he could see how emotional she was after Goo's farewell speech to the doctors in the conference room. 

I wonder whether Goo really accepted the Global Plant job. Hwajeong would not have made the public announcement if he had not accepted right? I guess Team Manager Kang will be his super competent and protective Manager again.

Like @ilovenico mentioned, I too would like to know what happens to Glutton after he has his days of slacking. It seems such a shame if he is not with Worker Ant in some capacity or other. 

A big thank you to writer-nim, director, excellent cast and crew and lovely osts. A super thank you to friends on this thread for the insightful comments, analyses and interesting clips.

Goodbye President Goo and looking forward to seeing Prosecutor Hwang Shi Mok soon.  

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, estherlim said:

BTW, I kept thinking that it is Gu who 'suggested' that she could make a 'mistake'. Think she took it forward and pass the information to the director and team in their confrontation with the Health Minister...  

Now that you have mentioned it, it seems like that. That's why she wasn't there when the chairman came. And Seung Hyo already knew about that. That's why he was ready with the Songtan pioneer secret about the minister. 

when he YJW mentioned that he will follow the cause to set up an independent fund  for the hospital and buy the foundation from the chairman..

Also didn't LNE got this idea from Seung Hyo. When he asked her if they cannot buy it, they should leave..

This guy I tell you, his intelligence is similar to Hwang shi mok in SF, only difference is smiled and laughed. Ahh the laughter at the end. He foresaw all the possibilities of his actions and had backup plans ready for each one. He made himself so valuable that even if the chairman wants to get rid of him, he can't. 

Think we will meet again soon in SF-2? Think all of us in this forum are suckers for the SF team! May we be united again soon! 

Am definitely in. 

Edited by pompyavi
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, akiera said:

So is global plant engineering another organization under hwajeong? He was fired. right? And she asked, "you haven't left yet?" Does that mean they are in touch?

Nothing was revealed directly. But the confession of LNE at the entrance of the hospital when she told him that she was afraid that he would say he hated her, Seung Hyo replied to that by coming to meet her and in his own way expressed that he too likes her. 

• Like 5

Tq chingus :grimace: im so lazy with math :joy: owh he's chingu with me opsss! Or he's slightly older hihihi so someone mentioned that he's not accepted the Global position since he's hanging around with ehemmm LNE :kiss_wink: 

Really we will have SF 2?daebak! 

• Like 4