Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

@bedifferent 
I am so greatful that you are in this thread of all your review, news, your share thought and all comments.
English is not my first language. I sometime using google translate to help for double check  to undertand meaning. Your post translate into other language beautifully, which mean your type in english is PREMIUM.  Thank you 

I have read in twitter that last episode extend from 1 hour to 1 hour and 50minutes!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

@piekeboeboe thank you for the kind compliments, my posts are nothing special compares to many others.  What's amazing are those from you and non-native English speakers who post your love for dramas.  Thank you for letting us know about the extended final episode.

This lady is special, Sue Austin.  Challenged ballet scuba diver Austin who uses her immobility to inspire others in her film and arts.  We saw her film at the art exhibition in the drama.   Jin-woo wanted Seon-woo to understand that he CAN pursue his love for underwater beyond the limitations in his mind and body.  After the movie, Seon-woo starts to voice his need to live a normal life and not as a role model for the disabled.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jun/21/underwater-wheelchair-flying-diving

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, piekeboeboe said:

@bedifferent 
I am so greatful that you are in this thread of all your review, news, your share thought and all comments.
English is not my first language. I sometime using google translate to help for double check  to undertand meaning. Your post translate into other language beautifully, which mean your type in english is PREMIUM.  Thank you 

I have read in twitter that last episode extend from 1 hour to 1 hour and 50minutes!

I agree with you. @bedifferent here is a doc and her insights into this industry & her contribution to this thread have been invaluable in helping me to enjoy this drama .

And this ...lol! 

Spoiler

Ok so it was dr oh who came in through the door

Omg is my ship sailing ? An almost kiss ????? He kept feeling guilty 

Did he tell her the truth about his family & Brother here ?

Spoiler

The scene of the trio as per preview 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2018 at 8:54 PM, pompyavi said:

Spoiler

Looks like our sajjangnim got fired by Hwajeong

Don't know how this one is gonna end. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Just checked the clips of ep 15. 

GSH made up a team wih Dr. Oh and Dr. Joo, they have meal together and have fun convo I think :rolleyes:

Ah.. there is no scene between our Presdir and Dr. LNE in ep 15? I'm craving their interactions.

Cannot wait for sub!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Ha Tinh Nhi said:

I am heart broken because it's ending tomorrow, but also sadden if President Gu & Dr. NoEul only have the goodbye (?) scene infront of the hospital like the preview

Seems like that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AGB Nielsen Ratings

Episode 1 (7/23/18):  4.334%

Episode 2 (7/24/18):   4.974%

Episode 3 (7/30/18):   4.601%

Episode 4 (7/31/18):   4.493%

Episode 5 (8/6/18):     4.328%

Episode 6 (8/7/18):     4.466%

Episode 7 (8/13/18):   4.116%

Episode 8 (9/14/18):   4.591%

Episode 9 (8/20/18):    4.538%

Episode 10 (8/21/18):  5.150%

Episode 11 (8/27/18):  4.532%

Episode 12 (8/28/18):  5.310%

Episode 13 (9/3/18):    4.920%

Episode 14 (9/4/18):    5.093%

Episode 15 (9/10/18):  4.751%

Source

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

At first I thought Dr. Oh is just bossy and loud, but now I love how bossy & no none sense Dr. Oh is! She put everyone in place - instead of pointless arguing, she kicks everone out of President Gu's own office (lol) and get back to work, she over power even President Gu! So badass. The way Dr.Joo & Dr.Yeh talk & follow her is like they are her kids. 

The way they block the actions & film the scene where she gets the ID cards back for her kids - pushing the restruction team manager, such close approximity interactions, the  way the execute their dialogues - both so cool (I don't know why i type bad-a** it auto correct to bad richard simmons) in their own way....I have fallen in love!

• Like 7

Yummy meal.^^

This may sound strange but I have always wondered why Korean meals are so big. There are so many dishes per person... Do they really consume all each time? 
Either the Korean have big appetite or they recycle left-over...

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Finally catching up on episode 15! Will read and react to previous comments after I finish watching the episode, I'm 40 minutes in, and so happy at the few glorious moments so far. :wub: Ooooh, Dr. Oh! She's amazing. Love how KSH's found his match with her, haha! My favorite moments so far:

Spoiler

1- Dr. Oh dramatic entrance in KSH's office, and how she always stands up to him. He seemed legit worried for her, though. Since he asked about her daughter, I'm wondering if he warned her that something could happen to her. I think in the last episode it was more or less alluded, when she wondered (asked him? Can't remember) if Hwanjeon (sp) would dare make threats against family members)...

2- Dr. Oh threatening the head of the restructuration team was priceless. She almost reminded me of a woman version of the Sopranos or the Godfather! :joy: I love the way her character is written, how she got the high post she has based on her merits, and won't let anyone, not even the head of the mighty H group bully her out of it.

3- Dr. Oh's leadership... <3

4- YJW opening up to his soon-to-be girlfriend ( or are they official now?) was a touching moment. You could tell a little burden was lifted off his chest, and I think they're so good for each other! Now, I would love to see Ye Sun Woo romantically happy, too. I think his co-worker has a thing for him. If only he would open that door... :)

5- Dr. Oh, Dr. Joo, and Koo Seung Hyo bonding over lunch, sharing their life stories, noticing they're not as opposite as they initially thought, and confronting prejudicial initial opinions. The finale should be very interesting, if they indeed (as we suspect) really end up working together.

• Like 8

Read in twitter that Lee Joon Hyuk will do a cameo in today's finale.

Don't know whether it's true or not. 

• Like 6