[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

7 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

In the preview she seems confused in her room on the bed when she talk to herself. I'm really curious to know if the accident and the scar are related to it. Anyway i agree. I would like to watch only their interactions despite the rest of plot... This couple is my death!!:lol:

I think she is practicing the lines to say to KS :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

What the heck is wrong with this dude?

Now can the mom stop trying to fix her up with this scumbag?

The mother is a lost case... she is blind!!

7 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I think she wanted to tell Kyung Sun about their relationship but did not know how to say it? Lol. Same with you. I do not even need plot now. Even if when they talk randomly and anything unimportant, I will still smile and eagerly watch them. The more they say that they love each other and will love each other more, the more I love them, too. OMG Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin, what have you done to me:lol:

And i love them more... I can't understand why she can't tell everything to her bestfriend -.-'' It' so simple after all...:lol:

5 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

How cute is Son Ye Jin? This is one of the reason why i like her! She's officially my lovable Unni!!:lol: And i really hope JH's sister doesn't blame her at all!!

GM has serious issues. 

When they were dating, he treated her carelessly and dumped her for a younger woman. After GM was dumped by the younger woman, he was quick to assume JA was cheating on him when he found out JA and JH were together.

He sent flowers to her workplace with inappropriate photo of both of them in bed. Assuming that he was right of JA cheating on him, GM went to JA’s Father to demand for an apology. He lured JA into meeting up and asked about JH, asking whether JH was rich and successful and tried to hurt her by driving recklessly.

To me, GM’s behaviour gave me the same vibe as JA’s Mother. He feels like the younger, male and more reckless version of JA’s Mother. Maybe both of them should date and stay together. The spin off title will be “Creepy Noona who shares my values”. No guesses for the ratings for this spin off.

3 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

I agree, since in the preview JH is saying to not hiding their relationship again. I think probably KS knows tomorrow (maybe at the end of the episode??), but I think she'll discover it by herself (maybe listening JA's beautiful love declaration in JH's phone?)

Oh, the car crash! I was worry about it because of the last episode preview. Finally it's happening what I was afraid for, but JA will be Ok.

Can JA's exboyfriend be the worst second male (I'm not sure if even he can called like so) in a drama? He's completetly hateful, but I like seeing a character like this in a drama. People like that exist in real life.

JA ex is a PHSYCHO.  the way he smiled when she could not get out of the car. :angry:

JHI's expression when he heard JA's confession recording.  omo, his tears and the smile, wow!!!!! superb acting by him.

SYJ what can i say about her!!!!!! she is an excellent actress!!!! :wub:

I have tears in my eyes when Joon Hee listen to the recording of Jin Ah's confession. You can see he is so happy that he wants to cry :heart:

I feel like I'm the mother instead of Jin Ah's mother who should be happy to see a man loves her daughter so much LOL

21 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

The mother is a lost case... she is blind!!

And i love them more... I can't understand why she can't tell everything to her bestfriend -.-'' It' so simple after all...:lol:

How cute is Son Ye Jin? This is one of the reason why i like her! She's officially my lovable Unni!!:lol: And i really hope JH's sister doesn't blame her at all!!

Maybe it has been a doctrine in Jin Ah's head that she will not love Joon Hee, her bestfriend's younger brother and that doctrine has been everyone's doctrine because they treat Joon Hee like a child, not knowing that Joon Hee has fully become an adult in his 30s. As for Jin Ah's mother, I think why she has not even had a single thought about the possibility of her daughter and Joon Hee's relationship because she really does not have the intention to marry her daughter off to a family whom she called as "had nothing to offer". She was really mean. If Joon Hee' family was rich, I bet she would have arranged a marriage with his family since they eere children and this drama would not have existed and thus became a typical arranged marriage drama lol. What should I do when I can not sleep because of this drama lol. 

There are still 9 episodes to go... i wonder how the writers will go on about the plot. Surely they are aware that ratings go up thanks to OTP and their relationship, so i hope they'll continue whit loveydovey scenes :wub:

3 minutes ago, ELlovelyz said:

I have tears in my eyes when Joon Hee listen to the recording of Jin Ah's confession. You can see he is so happy that he wants to cry :heart:

I feel like I'm the mother instead of Jin Ah's mother who should be happy to see a man loves her daughter so much LOL

Same with me. I had tears in my eyes when I saw that scene. A really touching scene for Joon Hee who finally have been acknowledged for his love by Jin Ah. The little gestures from him, I don't know if they were all because of Jung Hae In's great attention to details or if it was PD Ahn Pan Seok's direction, but I always acknowledge Joon Hee as a protective and caring man, not only to Jin Ah but also to everyone around him. He's so kind, why does Jin Ah's mother always talk bad about him and Kyung Sun. She is so two faced. She can all smile like a true mother who cares for their children in front of Kyung Sun and Joon Hee, but she talks bad about them in the back. Ckck

19 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

There are still 9 episodes to go... i wonder how the writers will go on about the plot. Surely they are aware that ratings go up thanks to OTP and their relationship, so i hope they'll continue whit loveydovey scenes :wub:

I hope there will not be unnecessary time jump if not needed :lol: I wonder about the ratingz for tonight. I hope for the best for this drama. Anyone has the information about the live ratings of the live reactions for tonight's eps? Because I just love this drama so much, I want to know about the buzz that this drama gets and deserves

I think the ladies omma and KS are going to be the problem for accepting them as couples, now that appa and SH know about their relationship.  even though it was difficult for SH, JH was firm that he is not going to give up on JA.  SH asks if he considered KS noona in this,  JH bluntly tells him that if KS did not accept them, let it be like that.  He is determined in his thoughts.  wow!!!! he is the man!!!!

So,the airport scenes are not this week, is it?  Or the ep 8 ends when he is at the airport leaving abroad.

2 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I think the ladies omma and KS are going to be the problem for accepting them as couples, now that appa and SH know about their relationship.  even though it was difficult for SH, JH was firm that he is not going to give up on JA.  SH asks if he considered KS noona in this,  JH bluntly tells him that if KS did not accept them, let it be like that.  He is determined in his thoughts.  wow!!!! he is the man!!!!

Yep! He's the man and i like it!! Hope their relationship will grow bigger... i don't mind if writer will make JA pregnant!! A baby would be great!!!

@pad-hari awww so husband material. I like it when he is so different with the typical male lead in kdramas. Please nooo. I don't want a cliffhanger like that. How am I supposed to wait for another week with a cliffhanger like that. I hope it was a flashback scene before he went to US to work. Could it be possible that the airport scene was when he went to US?

5 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Yep! He's the man and i like it!! Hope their relationship will grow bigger... i don't mind if writer will make JA pregnant!! A baby would be great!!!

Appa Joon Hee and Omma Jin Ah are still not ready for a baby though :lol: but in their unreadiness, maybe it will somehow happen?:lol:

I love JA’s father’s (Appa) reactions to GM’s accusations of JH and JA. Appa did not waver when GM demanded an apology. He told GM he cheated first and JA could date anyone she wanted. Appa spoke up for JH and testify for JH’s character. This is an astute man who knows his children. 

Perhaps, GM, frustrated with Appa’s reactions, took out his anger on JA. GM cared only for how he was perceived. 

7 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Spoiler

I think they will not make JA pregnant. Thanks to @dramaninja recommendation, i saw iron ladies, the same plot noona-dongsaeng romance. They are very careful and use the contraception.   if anyone want to give a try, its just 13 episodes.  I liked it very much.

So, i doubt if they will take into the pregnancy route. But i like  if JA is pregnant with JH's baby.

Archived