[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

How much do I love that DG asked YA if he could hold her hand and kiss her? So different from other kdramas I watched with male leads who just grab and go for it. I also loved the happy grins on DG, YA and Sol's faces when JK commented that they looked like a family. Plus DG teaching Sol to say "appa'! Was squealing (again) through the two eps. 

Agree with @triplem re: JK-SJ and DS's career. DS's writing dream seemed to have come to a halt after his stint with the erotic movie. I know that he is helping out with SA's online shopping mall but I don't want him to give up his dream! And what about the three boys' dream of making a movie together? I bet their movie is going to be hilarious, and I want to watch it! ^_^

I felt bad for JK and SJ. He's obviously caught in a hard place and I really want to see his career take off being managed by a well-known company, but I don't want him and SJ to break up either! I don't think they will with only 2 eps left so I'm hoping that JK having to "choose" between his career and love life will be resolved in the writer's usual hilarious but heart-warming way.

@kpoplala I am also really curious about Sol's birth father, but I don't know how it's going to be resolved in the last 2 eps. I don't want the focus taken away from DG-YA-Sol, and I'm still waiting for SA to confess to DS! :wub:

Last 2 eps, guys! Really going to miss this show when it ends! (Any hope of a Season 2??? :tongue:)

PS/ I don't know why but JK and Elizabeth the turtle reminded me of Lee Joon's character in Father is Strange. Actor Ahn with his Turtle Al! Is Elizabeth perhaps Elizabeth Taylor? :lol:

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I actually dont care about Sols dad at all, DG is her future now and I hope he stays out of the picture. B)

Yeah, at this point of time, I wouldn't want him to come into the picture and stir things up. I'm all for more cute DG-YA-Sol! It's just that YA's back story sounded so unbelievably sad that I thought the show might bring in Sol's birth father at some point to create some hilarity. But DG is the one who has been there for YA and Sol the whole time, so he deserves the happiness! I want more cute Sol please! I cannot believe this little cutie's various facial expressions! Just too cute! :wub:

oh gosh! love the cast and this drama soooo much! I think all of them are really awesome in portraying their characters. 

Uri Sol too! Her expressions are always on point! So cute! :wub:

Jun Ki oppa really got me in stitches. Esp the scene he was acting with the short-tongued sunbae nim. I laughed so much I thought i was going to die! 

Last few episodes left, I really hope to see our youths achieving their dreams

So going to miss them! :confounded: 

Hello fellow waikiki-ers! 

There is a daum cafe made to check the interest of dvd or blu-ray set of waikiki! 

If you know how to navigate around the daum cafe you can sign up here and fill up the form if you are interested in getting!
http://cafe.daum.net/waikikidvd

We will need the number to get the production set so if you do not have the money now, it is okay! This is just to gather the information about the demand for the dvd or blu-ray set! 

If you are not sure how to navigate the cafe, it is also okay! Here is the link

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseViewMobile.cmd?formkey=MzVhYTkzNzMtZTlmYS00NDU2LWJjMzItMDUwMDRiYjM0MTlk&sourceId=urlshare

* are required fields

카페 닉네임*  = Cafe nickname*( if you have not joined the cafe, you can just state: 해외팬  

이메일 주소*

= Email address*

Blu-ray와 DVD를 선택해주세요*

Please choose either of the following

Blu-ray/ DVD/ Both

원하는 수량을 입력하세요.*

Please state the number of dvd/bluray you want. 

개인정보 수집 및 이용 동의*

Regarding the agreement for usage of the above personal information for this demand survey. These info would be deleted completely after the end of this.

Please tick to agree.

Hope for your participation and please help to spread this too! :) thanks!

Ep.19 preview:grimace:

Jtbc

[19th preliminary announcement] It is finally the first inspection place! But this ... Lee Kyung - Cindy?2018.04.16 (Mon) 23:00 BroadcastFold
The actor Lee Jun Ki (Lee, Kyung)! Take the role of national sister Cindy's first love! But the joy is a while .. Junji starts to feel the threat of life to the jealousy of Cindy's 1 million uncle fans! Is it possible to safely succeed in the end? On the other hand, Sua (Lee Joo-woo) challenged the design! But Suh's sophisticated design is embarrassing to everyone ... and depressed Yoona (Jeong In-sun) who ruined the baking test! Dong-gu (Kim Jung-hyun) loving struggle for solving Yoona's feelings is unfolding!

Making BTS

:wub:muak muak

Jtbc IG : Sol's thoughts

Oh there is eng subbed for the special interview ep.

IG cuts - casts on the popularity of the drama n on Sol:

Cto

I watched the preview with no understanding of Korean at all, and I hope there won’t be any angst between JK-SJ. His career is taking off and he will definitely come into contact with beautiful female stars while working. SJ looked a little sad in the preview. Please let them be ok! 

SA’s sweater design is hilarious! Is it meant to be worn without a shirt/tshirt underneath? But then it gave SA a chance to see DS’s good physique (which we all have seen previously ^_^) and I think she saw him trying hard to promote her sweater? At least that’s what I interpreted. She is so falling in love with him and I’m just waiting to see how she confesses!

Does anyone remember if YA said whether her ex (Sol’s birth father) knows about Sol? I keep having this imagined scenario in my head where YA just introduces DG as Sol’s father without acknowledging her ex’s “contribution” :lol: and I can just imagine the expression on DG’s face. :wub:

Just 2 more eps left! :bawling:

13 hours ago, joonminfan said:

I watched the preview with no understanding of Korean at all, and I hope there won’t be any angst between JK-SJ. His career is taking off and he will definitely come into contact with beautiful female stars while working. SJ looked a little sad in the preview. Please let them be ok! 

:grimace: hahaa... JK cant break his promise to DG hahaaa... ops!

Btw  i felt that the turtle dancing scene is rather absurd though. :grimace:

vEI3uHZ.jpg

(Junji ♥ Turtle) You are my destiny

PM 3:17:14 Views

20180410_151558_8171.jpg

Cr jtbc

Birthday boy...

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem and @supergal99, my Team Add mates, this translation is for you guys, even though you didn't even request it. :)

Thank you so much! Now I finally understand the preview. I think JK may insist on correcting the false dating rumour and therefore break his contract, but SJ will come in and save the day because ultimately she trusts and believes in JK.

Ok all waikiki lovers.. :blink:

Haahaa... 2 more ep.s left :lol: to be Happy with our 6 ops correction -> 7 cuties !:blush:

82098172.jpg

"I am happy to be able to laugh in a different way," Lee Kyung Lee,

Input 2018-04-16

Spoiler

Wrestling Tea Waikiki' The youth corps foresaw the laughing bombs that could not be missed until the last moment. 

I left only two times to JTBC drama 'Raecha Cha Waikiki' (Lee Changmin for dramatization, Kim Ki-ho Song Ji-eun Songmyou, production Csez Productions drama house / 'Waikiki'). I can not forget the separation from the youth corps that has called for the laughing season of the house while manufacturing the differentiated smile of 'Waikiki' which I have never seen anywhere with hot iron which does not buy the body. Six youths from the youth group released their final impressions and the last points they should not miss.

Kim Jung-hyun, who led the play with a sense of stability, succeeded perfectly in transforming the smoke. "I started in the cold winter, and I stepped on my way until spring when the flowers bloomed. I am happy with Waikiki and I think it will be more memorable. It would be great if it would be a fun memorable work that you can take out to viewers from time to time. Thank you again for the audience who loved Waikiki and Gangdong-gu. ""Wait for the ending of Waikiki," said the young men who hit him in the middle of the game. 

Lee Kyung Lee, who is hard-cared for as a king of laughter ending with a lot of finesse and a wide acting power, said, "I was happy because I could laugh for three months and show a different image than before. The actor, the bishop, the staff made a god of God, the last time. I hope you can look forward to the last god. I was happy because of you viewers. " Watching point of this gyeon is unexpected development that can not be imagined until the last. Lee Kyung-eun said, "Laughter and romance lead to unknown. "Wait for the things that are Waikiki."

Sohn Seung-won, who was a national anti-warfare person who made fun of him in the national affairs, showed what he was transforming and made his presence impressive. Seungwon Son, "I tried to approach with a new look, I wonder if it was pleasant and pleasant. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the bishop and the staff who always lead us to a good atmosphere and always keep the actors with bright energy. I will not go to the end until I get used to it. " "You can expect it to last. Please be prepared to laugh and wait, "said a confident point of view. 

Jung In-seon, who took the center of gravity of romance and comedy as a looser but lovable Yoon Ah, said, "The last two months I have lived in Yoona are full of happy and unforgettable memories. I was able to shoot hard because of the viewer who gave me the 'Wa' Thank you to our actors and producers who will be invaluable. " In addition, "I hope that you will start a strong week together with" Warakcha Waikiki "because the youth group will give a powerful laugh and impression to the remaining two times.

Kwon Won-hee received a reputation for 'rediscovery' as a hot-temperament that gave up willingly to the beauty of the monk from the setting of growing a beard. Ko Won-hee said, "I was able to give a lot of laughter to the work that was a challenge for me. I was happy because I was happy with my time, my enthusiasm and good people, and I was happy because I was able to live in Chubaka for 5 months. " Also, "Stories and impressions that will give a big smile will spread to the end of the" Waikiki "." I want to have a laugh on your face like a flower in spring. " . 

Lee Ju-woo, "Thank you very much for all the viewers who loved '' Ra-cha Cha Waikiki ''. I was happy to be able to rejuvenate at the end of a hard and tiring day. " Lee, who has acted as a pure but pure singer without iron, shot a snowboard with a comic smoke and a carving chemi with a doujitsu. The point of observation selected by Lee Ju-woo is the relationship between the old and the new. Lee Joo-woo said, "What will happen to Su-ri and Su-a? Please watch for the last time. " 

Cto

21 hours ago, MarianM said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=108&aid=0002692937

There's a possibility that there may be a S2!! A rep is considering a S2 of the show. But, I read some comments that Seungwon need to serve first before S2.

Kazaaaa!! Season 2, Kabozahhh!!!!

Hahaaa... "kazaaaa!"  

Heee... Before S2 comes, i m crossing fingers for a solid last 2 episodes...ops!

Ok chill... Happy waiting !!

Spoiler

**Do what u love...or Love what u do?** 

JTBC updates :blush:

(I can not send you to Waikiki)

2018-04-16 AM 10:14:12 View 40

20180416_100337_7499.jpg

I already miss the nostalgic smiley 
snipers Waikiki youth legion!

20180416_100341_6593.jpg20180416_100345_7098.jpg

The 
endless ending of the explosion power explosion ?!

Continue:

Spoiler

?!

20180416_100355_6666.jpg20180416_100401_3878.jpg

I 
laughed as lavishly as you expected .

20180416_100405_6205.jpg20180416_100331_9531.jpg

JTBC Wallpaper Drama <Sharakata Tea Waikiki> Heal from Waikiki till the end of 11pm 
on Monday / Tuesday night 
♥ Aloha ~ ♧

:blink:new stills

Originally released) Surugiobukani S / S Collection ☆

2018-04-16 PM 1:16:14 View 49

20180416_131508_7059.jpg

From the world sexy belly V-neck

20180416_131516_2847.jpg

Korea's Earl Dam Bongsan Hood Tea

20180416_131522_1456.jpg

Cr JTBC 

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:blink:new stills

Originally released) Surugiobukani S / S Collection ☆

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at SA’s designs. The ideas are good but she takes them a little too far.. sleeves are too long and the V is too deep.. :lol: but I love the dress she’s wearing in the picture!

Archived