Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Ok all waikiki lovers.. :blink:

Haahaa... 2 more ep.s left :lol: to be Happy with our 6 ops correction -> 7 cuties !:blush:

82098172.jpg

"I am happy to be able to laugh in a different way," Lee Kyung Lee,

Input 2018-04-16

Spoiler

Wrestling Tea Waikiki' The youth corps foresaw the laughing bombs that could not be missed until the last moment. 

I left only two times to JTBC drama 'Raecha Cha Waikiki' (Lee Changmin for dramatization, Kim Ki-ho Song Ji-eun Songmyou, production Csez Productions drama house / 'Waikiki'). I can not forget the separation from the youth corps that has called for the laughing season of the house while manufacturing the differentiated smile of 'Waikiki' which I have never seen anywhere with hot iron which does not buy the body. Six youths from the youth group released their final impressions and the last points they should not miss.

Kim Jung-hyun, who led the play with a sense of stability, succeeded perfectly in transforming the smoke. "I started in the cold winter, and I stepped on my way until spring when the flowers bloomed. I am happy with Waikiki and I think it will be more memorable. It would be great if it would be a fun memorable work that you can take out to viewers from time to time. Thank you again for the audience who loved Waikiki and Gangdong-gu. ""Wait for the ending of Waikiki," said the young men who hit him in the middle of the game. 

Lee Kyung Lee, who is hard-cared for as a king of laughter ending with a lot of finesse and a wide acting power, said, "I was happy because I could laugh for three months and show a different image than before. The actor, the bishop, the staff made a god of God, the last time. I hope you can look forward to the last god. I was happy because of you viewers. " Watching point of this gyeon is unexpected development that can not be imagined until the last. Lee Kyung-eun said, "Laughter and romance lead to unknown. "Wait for the things that are Waikiki."

Sohn Seung-won, who was a national anti-warfare person who made fun of him in the national affairs, showed what he was transforming and made his presence impressive. Seungwon Son, "I tried to approach with a new look, I wonder if it was pleasant and pleasant. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the bishop and the staff who always lead us to a good atmosphere and always keep the actors with bright energy. I will not go to the end until I get used to it. " "You can expect it to last. Please be prepared to laugh and wait, "said a confident point of view. 

Jung In-seon, who took the center of gravity of romance and comedy as a looser but lovable Yoon Ah, said, "The last two months I have lived in Yoona are full of happy and unforgettable memories. I was able to shoot hard because of the viewer who gave me the 'Wa' Thank you to our actors and producers who will be invaluable. " In addition, "I hope that you will start a strong week together with" Warakcha Waikiki "because the youth group will give a powerful laugh and impression to the remaining two times.

Kwon Won-hee received a reputation for 'rediscovery' as a hot-temperament that gave up willingly to the beauty of the monk from the setting of growing a beard. Ko Won-hee said, "I was able to give a lot of laughter to the work that was a challenge for me. I was happy because I was happy with my time, my enthusiasm and good people, and I was happy because I was able to live in Chubaka for 5 months. " Also, "Stories and impressions that will give a big smile will spread to the end of the" Waikiki "." I want to have a laugh on your face like a flower in spring. " . 

Lee Ju-woo, "Thank you very much for all the viewers who loved '' Ra-cha Cha Waikiki ''. I was happy to be able to rejuvenate at the end of a hard and tiring day. " Lee, who has acted as a pure but pure singer without iron, shot a snowboard with a comic smoke and a carving chemi with a doujitsu. The point of observation selected by Lee Ju-woo is the relationship between the old and the new. Lee Joo-woo said, "What will happen to Su-ri and Su-a? Please watch for the last time. " 

Cto

21 hours ago, MarianM said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=108&aid=0002692937

There's a possibility that there may be a S2!! A rep is considering a S2 of the show. But, I read some comments that Seungwon need to serve first before S2.

Kazaaaa!! Season 2, Kabozahhh!!!!

Hahaaa... "kazaaaa!"  

Heee... Before S2 comes, i m crossing fingers for a solid last 2 episodes...ops!

Ok chill... Happy waiting !!

Spoiler

**Do what u love...or Love what u do?** 

JTBC updates :blush:

(I can not send you to Waikiki)

2018-04-16 AM 10:14:12 View 40

20180416_100337_7499.jpg

I already miss the nostalgic smiley 
snipers Waikiki youth legion!

20180416_100341_6593.jpg20180416_100345_7098.jpg

The 
endless ending of the explosion power explosion ?!

Continue:

Spoiler

?!

20180416_100355_6666.jpg20180416_100401_3878.jpg

I 
laughed as lavishly as you expected .

20180416_100405_6205.jpg20180416_100331_9531.jpg

JTBC Wallpaper Drama <Sharakata Tea Waikiki> Heal from Waikiki till the end of 11pm 
on Monday / Tuesday night 
♥ Aloha ~ ♧

:blink:new stills

Originally released) Surugiobukani S / S Collection ☆

2018-04-16 PM 1:16:14 View 49

20180416_131508_7059.jpg

From the world sexy belly V-neck

20180416_131516_2847.jpg

Korea's Earl Dam Bongsan Hood Tea

20180416_131522_1456.jpg

Cr JTBC 

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:blink:new stills

Originally released) Surugiobukani S / S Collection ☆

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at SA’s designs. The ideas are good but she takes them a little too far.. sleeves are too long and the V is too deep.. :lol: but I love the dress she’s wearing in the picture!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at SA’s designs. The ideas are good but she takes them a little too far.. sleeves are too long and the V is too deep.. :lol: but I love the dress she’s wearing in the picture!

:grimace: oh yess.. she is v pretty:wub:

Ahh..itz cool that our cuties r sooo supportive.. hahaaa

May their business prosper ops!

Lol they saving the father stuff for the last episode, will they even show his face?!?!!?

YA and DG dont look happy at all around him I wonder what happening.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Lol they saving the father stuff for the last episode, will they even show his face?!?!!?

YA and DG dont look happy at all around him I wonder what happening.

Did he gave money to DG so he leave YA ?

I wonder how the show would have been with just 16 episodes. It end tomorrow and I feel like there is so mutch story left to tell. We need a season 2 but no break-up with the couple, just more of them together.

• Like 4

Haha this dude think  he can just come back and be a father like that dude come on.

You dont get to play "I am the father card"when you abandon both of them

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Haha this dude think  he can just come back and be a father like that dude come on.

You dotn get to play "I am the father card"when you abandon both of them

Well he is the father. He can't play any card with YA but can with his daughter.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, yusefull said:

Well he is the father. He can't play any card with YA but can with his daughter.

No he cant really, thats why their are custody laws a and courts for this sort of thing.

You cant just come back and expect everything  it bend your will.

He abandon that father title, he does not get to come back and make demands.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

No he cant really, thats why their are custody laws a and courts for this sort of thing.

You cant just come back and expect everything  it bend your will.

He abandon that father title, he does not get to come back and make demands.

I don't know korean law but she never go see a lawyer for that and I don't think he sign something that say he renounce his father right.

I believe he can be part of Sol life and nobody can say anything about it (unless they go to a judge and I don't think one would stop him for seeing his daughter unless his is a criminal or dangerous for his child).

• Like 2

I'm so excited to watch Ep 19 after finishing work today!  And from the preview, it seems like they will resolve all the ships in the last ep? Although there are talks of a Season 2, but I really need closure for all the ships tonight! ^_^

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=081&aid=0002908457

news just broke.. LYK and JIS are dating, have been in a relationship for abt a year ady, before waikiki...  :lol:

This was really unexpected but I must say they know their timing....since Waikiki's last episode is tonight...and LYK will soon star in another drama (MBC Investigation Couple)....I like JIS, she is simple and pretty....I wish them well.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, blackberrypie said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=081&aid=0002908457

news just broke.. LYK and JIS are dating, have been in a relationship for abt a year ady, before waikiki...  :lol:

18 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

He knew he would break his sister heart, but also stab him in the back!??!?!? :dizzy:

:wacko: i m super shocked hahaaa

Vj47Phx.jpg

the real "appa"... ok ok juz joking ya...

:glasses: this shows that they are very professional actors heeee...

For now we only hear Sol's father voice but not seen his face, so i think it will be a cameo who is a familiar top star actor. Guess who ??? (some fan think it is KIm Nam Gil )

• Like 4
  • LOL 1