Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Really happy for the development btwn YA & DG in the last few episodes. And it’s sweet that DG asked for the kiss, and refreshing that YA took the lead & made the kiss happen. 

Felt sorry that Jun Ki had to chose btwn his career & time with Seo Jin . It’s not easy being in this industry. It’s hard when you’re trying to make it. It’s no wonder most celebrities end up not dating . I wonder is SJ will ask for a break up.

what I would really like to see in the last two episodes Is for DS to get back on track with his writing. The other two boys are seeing progress with their careers but DS seems to have forgotten his dream of writing his own script.

Anyway can’t believe we’re coming to an end. This drama has been such a hoot , giving me some well needed respite through its crazy humour. 

Will miss Baby Sol

• Like 4

With two eps left, I’m wondering if Sol’s dad is actually going to show up or are they going to dust it under the carpet or maybe even rush the storyline?! 

I know he’s not really important however we still don’t know Yoonah that well like what’s her story? Where did she come from? She just magically appeared outta nowhere and now works there with no development in her story. I would love to learn more about her and it’d be a shame if it was rushed or something in the last two eps :(((

WAIKIKI FIGHTING!!! 

• Like 4

How much do I love that DG asked YA if he could hold her hand and kiss her? So different from other kdramas I watched with male leads who just grab and go for it. I also loved the happy grins on DG, YA and Sol's faces when JK commented that they looked like a family. Plus DG teaching Sol to say "appa'! Was squealing (again) through the two eps. 

Agree with @triplem re: JK-SJ and DS's career. DS's writing dream seemed to have come to a halt after his stint with the erotic movie. I know that he is helping out with SA's online shopping mall but I don't want him to give up his dream! And what about the three boys' dream of making a movie together? I bet their movie is going to be hilarious, and I want to watch it! ^_^

I felt bad for JK and SJ. He's obviously caught in a hard place and I really want to see his career take off being managed by a well-known company, but I don't want him and SJ to break up either! I don't think they will with only 2 eps left so I'm hoping that JK having to "choose" between his career and love life will be resolved in the writer's usual hilarious but heart-warming way.

@kpoplala I am also really curious about Sol's birth father, but I don't know how it's going to be resolved in the last 2 eps. I don't want the focus taken away from DG-YA-Sol, and I'm still waiting for SA to confess to DS! :wub:

Last 2 eps, guys! Really going to miss this show when it ends! (Any hope of a Season 2??? :tongue:)

PS/ I don't know why but JK and Elizabeth the turtle reminded me of Lee Joon's character in Father is Strange. Actor Ahn with his Turtle Al! Is Elizabeth perhaps Elizabeth Taylor? :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I actually dont care about Sols dad at all, DG is YA an Sol future now and I hope he stays out of the picture. B)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I actually dont care about Sols dad at all, DG is her future now and I hope he stays out of the picture. B)

Yeah, at this point of time, I wouldn't want him to come into the picture and stir things up. I'm all for more cute DG-YA-Sol! It's just that YA's back story sounded so unbelievably sad that I thought the show might bring in Sol's birth father at some point to create some hilarity. But DG is the one who has been there for YA and Sol the whole time, so he deserves the happiness! I want more cute Sol please! I cannot believe this little cutie's various facial expressions! Just too cute! :wub:

• Like 3

oh gosh! love the cast and this drama soooo much! I think all of them are really awesome in portraying their characters. 

Uri Sol too! Her expressions are always on point! So cute! :wub:

Jun Ki oppa really got me in stitches. Esp the scene he was acting with the short-tongued sunbae nim. I laughed so much I thought i was going to die! 

Last few episodes left, I really hope to see our youths achieving their dreams

So going to miss them! :confounded: 

• Like 3

:blush:cute pics fr IG

Spoiler

Coffee truck support

BtS/ Making - eng subs translations

Spoiler

Cto

Hello fellow waikiki-ers! 

There is a daum cafe made to check the interest of dvd or blu-ray set of waikiki! 

If you know how to navigate around the daum cafe you can sign up here and fill up the form if you are interested in getting!
http://cafe.daum.net/waikikidvd

We will need the number to get the production set so if you do not have the money now, it is okay! This is just to gather the information about the demand for the dvd or blu-ray set! 

If you are not sure how to navigate the cafe, it is also okay! Here is the link

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseViewMobile.cmd?formkey=MzVhYTkzNzMtZTlmYS00NDU2LWJjMzItMDUwMDRiYjM0MTlk&sourceId=urlshare

* are required fields

카페 닉네임*  = Cafe nickname*( if you have not joined the cafe, you can just state: 해외팬  

이메일 주소*

= Email address*

Blu-ray와 DVD를 선택해주세요*

Please choose either of the following

Blu-ray/ DVD/ Both

원하는 수량을 입력하세요.*

Please state the number of dvd/bluray you want. 

개인정보 수집 및 이용 동의*

Regarding the agreement for usage of the above personal information for this demand survey. These info would be deleted completely after the end of this.

Please tick to agree.

Hope for your participation and please help to spread this too! :) thanks!

• Like 4

Ep.19 preview:grimace:

Jtbc

[19th preliminary announcement] It is finally the first inspection place! But this ... Lee Kyung - Cindy?2018.04.16 (Mon) 23:00 BroadcastFold
The actor Lee Jun Ki (Lee, Kyung)! Take the role of national sister Cindy's first love! But the joy is a while .. Junji starts to feel the threat of life to the jealousy of Cindy's 1 million uncle fans! Is it possible to safely succeed in the end? On the other hand, Sua (Lee Joo-woo) challenged the design! But Suh's sophisticated design is embarrassing to everyone ... and depressed Yoona (Jeong In-sun) who ruined the baking test! Dong-gu (Kim Jung-hyun) loving struggle for solving Yoona's feelings is unfolding!

Making BTS

:wub:muak muak

I am guessing that Sols dad at the end, too late bro you been replace!

Also dont any of you worry about something like this is like wayyy too late in the show for any impact.

This is just going to be closure for YA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I am guessing that Sols dad at the end, too late bro you been replace!

Also dont any of you worry about something like this is like wayyy too late in the show for any impact.

This is just going to be closure for YA.

Agreed. Sol’s dad is irrelevant if u ask me. He made the decision to abandon her & Sol . It’s quite clear where YA’s affections lie now.

• Like 2

Jtbc IG : Sol's thoughts

Oh there is eng subbed for the special interview ep.

IG cuts - casts on the popularity of the drama n on Sol:

Cto

I watched the preview with no understanding of Korean at all, and I hope there won’t be any angst between JK-SJ. His career is taking off and he will definitely come into contact with beautiful female stars while working. SJ looked a little sad in the preview. Please let them be ok! 

SA’s sweater design is hilarious! Is it meant to be worn without a shirt/tshirt underneath? But then it gave SA a chance to see DS’s good physique (which we all have seen previously ^_^) and I think she saw him trying hard to promote her sweater? At least that’s what I interpreted. She is so falling in love with him and I’m just waiting to see how she confesses!

Does anyone remember if YA said whether her ex (Sol’s birth father) knows about Sol? I keep having this imagined scenario in my head where YA just introduces DG as Sol’s father without acknowledging her ex’s “contribution” :lol: and I can just imagine the expression on DG’s face. :wub:

Just 2 more eps left! :bawling:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, joonminfan said:

I watched the preview with no understanding of Korean at all, and I hope there won’t be any angst between JK-SJ. His career is taking off and he will definitely come into contact with beautiful female stars while working. SJ looked a little sad in the preview. Please let them be ok! 

:grimace: hahaa... JK cant break his promise to DG hahaaa... ops!

Btw  i felt that the turtle dancing scene is rather absurd though. :grimace:

vEI3uHZ.jpg

(Junji ♥ Turtle) You are my destiny

PM 3:17:14 Views

20180410_151558_8171.jpg

Cr jtbc

Birthday boy...

@triplem and @supergal99, my Team Add mates, this translation is for you guys, even though you didn't even request it. :)

Agent: Jun Ki-sshi, only has to do what I tell you to do in the future. Since I’m going to make Jun Ki-sshi a top star.
DS: Lee Jun Ki is the top search item. What’s this? Cindy and Lee Jun Ki dating?
SJ: What?
JK: I’m going to reveal that it’s incorrect. There is already someone that I love.
Agent: Do as you want? However, that means you give up the contract.
SA: Doo Shik! Look at this. Ta Da! I designed it myself.
DG: Who is going to buy such trashy clothing?
DS: Why?! It’s pretty! They say that these days, such revealing clothes are popular.
DS: Do you want to wear one as well?
SA: So he’s saying that he likes me.  
DG: Did the exam go well?
YA: Anyway I think of it, I think I’m going to fail. Even though I really prepared diligently for it.
DG: Isn’t there a way to make her feel better?
YA: MC Dacapee?! (me: not sure about the spelling on the MC’s name) He’s the rapper I respect the most!
MC: Yoon Ah-sshi, since you’re here, how about recording something before you go?
YA: Really?
DG: Only now are you smiling. Only now.
Man: Yoon Ah
DG: Who is that man?
YA: Oppa

Sorry. No idea who the rapper is, or whether he's an actual rapper or just a guest star character. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem and @supergal99, my Team Add mates, this translation is for you guys, even though you didn't even request it. :)

Thank you so much! Now I finally understand the preview. I think JK may insist on correcting the false dating rumour and therefore break his contract, but SJ will come in and save the day because ultimately she trusts and believes in JK.

• Like 4

Tada... I think Sol's father is making an appearance.

Thank you @stroppyse for the translations!

Any guesses who 'oppa' is? I have a feeling it's a cameo by someone...

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Tada... I think Sol's father is making an appearance.

Thank you @stroppyse for the translations!

Any guesses who 'oppa' is? I have a feeling it's a cameo by someone...

Probably DG with a beard. <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Odd thought popped in my head.

What if Sol's real appa cameos as the 'oppa' who is Sol's father on the show?

Hahahaha

• LOL 2