[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

41 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at SA’s designs. The ideas are good but she takes them a little too far.. sleeves are too long and the V is too deep.. :lol: but I love the dress she’s wearing in the picture!

:grimace: oh yess.. she is v pretty:wub:

Ahh..itz cool that our cuties r sooo supportive.. hahaaa

May their business prosper ops!

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키 - Finale: Tonight @ 23:00 KST
  • Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Lol they saving the father stuff for the last episode, will they even show his face?!?!!?

YA and DG dont look happy at all around him I wonder what happening.

Did he gave money to DG so he leave YA ?

I wonder how the show would have been with just 16 episodes. It end tomorrow and I feel like there is so mutch story left to tell. We need a season 2 but no break-up with the couple, just more of them together.

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Haha this dude think  he can just come back and be a father like that dude come on.

You dotn get to play "I am the father card"when you abandon both of them

Well he is the father. He can't play any card with YA but can with his daughter.

3 minutes ago, yusefull said:

Well he is the father. He can't play any card with YA but can with his daughter.

No he cant really, thats why their are custody laws a and courts for this sort of thing.

You cant just come back and expect everything  it bend your will.

He abandon that father title, he does not get to come back and make demands.

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

No he cant really, thats why their are custody laws a and courts for this sort of thing.

You cant just come back and expect everything  it bend your will.

He abandon that father title, he does not get to come back and make demands.

I don't know korean law but she never go see a lawyer for that and I don't think he sign something that say he renounce his father right.

I believe he can be part of Sol life and nobody can say anything about it (unless they go to a judge and I don't think one would stop him for seeing his daughter unless his is a criminal or dangerous for his child).

I'm so excited to watch Ep 19 after finishing work today!  And from the preview, it seems like they will resolve all the ships in the last ep? Although there are talks of a Season 2, but I really need closure for all the ships tonight! ^_^

42 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=081&aid=0002908457

news just broke.. LYK and JIS are dating, have been in a relationship for abt a year ady, before waikiki...  :lol:

This was really unexpected but I must say they know their timing....since Waikiki's last episode is tonight...and LYK will soon star in another drama (MBC Investigation Couple)....I like JIS, she is simple and pretty....I wish them well.

1 hour ago, blackberrypie said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=081&aid=0002908457

news just broke.. LYK and JIS are dating, have been in a relationship for abt a year ady, before waikiki...  :lol:

18 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

He knew he would break his sister heart, but also stab him in the back!??!?!? :dizzy:

:wacko: i m super shocked hahaaa

Vj47Phx.jpg

the real "appa"... ok ok juz joking ya...

:glasses: this shows that they are very professional actors heeee...

6 minutes ago, hugo10 said:

For now we only hear Sol's father voice but not seen his face, so i think it will be a cameo who is a familiar top star actor. Guess who ??? (some fan think it is KIm Nam Gil )

I hope not. I like him too mutch since live up to your name that behing against him would hurt me unless they for the laugh kill him because it's his signature move.

Sol's dad has been there all along. Haha congrats to the couple! They're both good actors. 

I think a famous actor will çameo as the dad, but I was surprised at the fan theory. Well, I'm bringing in the KNG expert. @LyraYoo, help us discern if Sol's father is KNG. Kindly watch supergal99's posted preview clip and tell us what you think about the man handing Donggu an envelope.

Edit, she said it's not KNG. So it's still up in the air. I suggest it's Kang Dong Won just because I miss him on TV.

LAUGHTER IN WAIKIKI CO-STARS LEE YI-KYUNG, JUNG IN-SUN CONFIRMED TO BE DATING

Daebak! The agencies of Laughter in Waikiki co-stars Lee Yi-kyung and Jung In-sun have both confirmed that the two are dating.

Laughter in waikiki dating

Report says the two were already seeing each other even before the drama started and decided to keep their relationship a secret to prevent possible backlash on the show.

Kang Dong-gu and Chewbacca are shookt!

Archived