[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ahh she was not angry she was really nervous around DG.

DG thought that she regretted dating him and was worry sick.

Lol he ask to hold her hand.

I love that MC who never force the girl but ask. Like in evergreen.

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ahh she was not angry she was really nervous around DG.

DG thought that she regretted dating him and was worry sick.

They both were really worry that that the other was upset

Lol he ask to hold her hand.

I cant wait to watch the new episode ;););)

K-DRAMA REACTION: LAUGHTER IN WAIKIKI | EPISODE 18

Let’s talk about the real problem with Waikiki. I loved this show so much and I always look forward to watching it every week, but my growing concern is that the show already took so many turns that it lacked substance anymore. When the drama started, I was excited to see how Dong-gu (Kim Jung-hyun), Jun-ki (Lee Yi-kyung), and Du-shik (Son Seung-won) would blossom from being the three broke losers to the rising stars of their respective chosen dreams.

While we saw Du-shik try out his luck in the movie industry as an erotic movie script writer and as a passionate web novelist, and also witness Dong-gu start fresh in a directorial team, I don’t really see any progress in any of their story lines as far as their dreams go. Jun-ki was the only one growing as an actor, and now with the possibility of him signing with a major agency. I want to ask the drama’s writer what’s the plan for Du-shik and Dong-gu? Are they even going to make it? Will they be able to film their own movie? What’s the drama for anyway? Just your weekly dose of sitcom? I know the drama is fun, but I also want to see my heroes succeed in their dream careers and not just in their respective love lives.

Waikiki 18 (2)

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/11/k-drama-reaction-laughter-in-waikiki-episode-18/

With two eps left, I’m wondering if Sol’s dad is actually going to show up or are they going to dust it under the carpet or maybe even rush the storyline?! 

I know he’s not really important however we still don’t know Yoonah that well like what’s her story? Where did she come from? She just magically appeared outta nowhere and now works there with no development in her story. I would love to learn more about her and it’d be a shame if it was rushed or something in the last two eps :(((

WAIKIKI FIGHTING!!! 

Archived