[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

ot want to lose his best  friend if they broke up,because he is going to be 100% behind his sister of course.

Can understand his point of view totally. It's hard to choose because one is his sister and the other is an almost-brother.

:grimace:hahaaa.. ok correction -> those chingus who mentioned that YA is the one who doesnt want to get hurt again is right!!

TKvgaLl.gif

*right!*:tongue:

:) new BTS

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I haven't been watching this drama since I dropped it earlier in the series, but I've been lurking on the thread, and this made me curious, so I actually watched the scene where Yoon Ah gets drunk and talks. The VIU subs are wrong, and DF is correct. YA actually says that she's afraid of getting hurt again, not that she's afraid of hurting DG.

The reason this happened is because the sentence that YA says has no pronouns to it. However, in context, and the way she structures her sentence, she is definitely talking about getting hurt again, and not that she's afraid to hurt someone else.  Hope this helps.

Also, took a quick look at episode 16 for the Age of Youth reunion as well as the cameo by another daily drama stalwart. I was happy to see that YA finally ended up confessing to DG when it seemed as if DG had made up his mind to let chef win YA. The chef also turned out to be very sweet, telling YA not to let love go because she was afraid, and even pointing out to her that she's in love with DG. Aww.

And, speaking of Age of Youth reunion, how hot does Son Seung Won look all cleaned up? It makes me want to go watch Person Who Gives Happiness again just to see him be a romantic lead. :D

I knew that was kinda weird sense she said before she was scared to get hurt again. lol

I'm really impressed with Soo-ah this episode. She got to go through the whole range this episode: flirty, disgusted, slapstick, ashamed, annoyed, and finally flustered, which is surprising on her and adorable. Now we just need Doo-shik to turn the boat around in the next couple episodes and notice her.

K-Drama Reaction: Laughter in Waikiki | Episode 16

waikiki-16-featured.png

The bond that glues this household together is beyond friendship. That’s what I saw when Dong-gu finally accepted Jun-ki and Seo-jin’s relationship. I loved how the show managed to solve this conflict within half an hour, as opposed to all those episodes we spent watching Jun-ki and Seo-jin playing hide-and-seek with Dong-gu.

Waikiki 16 (7)Waikiki 16 (8)

That heartfelt conversation between Dong-gu and Jun-ki was so precious. I now get why Dong-gu despised Jun-ki and Seo-jin’s relationship. I can’t blame him because he just did not want to chose between his own sister and his best friend when the time comes. We can never be sure how long they will last, but let’s just hope for the best. We can always believe in forever, right?

Full: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/04/k-drama-reaction-laughter-in-waikiki-episode-16/

:lol:oh gosh... smelly stinky socks scene was really hilarious...heeee

Jtbc updates:

[16th] You are so deadly to me

2018-04-04
Spoiler

20180404_110905_2862.jpg20180404_110914_9618.jpg20180404_110922_0455.jpg20180404_110927_4601.jpg20180404_110943_6536.jpg20180404_110948_4596.jpg20180404_110952_0460.jpg

20180404_110956_1428.jpg

16th] Anger Explosion Dark Doodle (Facial Expression = My Facial Expression)

Spoiler

20180404_111211_2823.jpg20180404_111225_3362.jpg20180404_111233_1629.jpg20180404_111241_3355.jpg20180404_111247_8448.jpg20180404_111253_0557.jpg

Hot...hot... *fan*

20180404_111258_0161.jpg

Spoiler

20180404_111657_5600.jpg20180404_111724_8185.jpg20180404_111730_9676.jpg20180404_111743_0672.jpg

:wub:I really like you..

20180404_111747_3333.jpg

Cr JTBC

Cute conversation between our newly formed OTP

Donggu is really cute here, the way he speaks ><

DG: What about meeeee?

YA: *coaxing(?) DG*

DG: Why don't you accept meeeeeeee?

YA: *repeat what DG said*

DG: Why don't you accept me when you wear the hair pinnnnnnnn (that i bought)?

YA: Because the pin is pretty

I really loveeeeeeeeee this drama i don't remember laughing at every episodes for a drama before!

but while it is funny, it also teaches some life lesson

like how you shouldn't gamble and that rumors cant be trusted etc

oh and the cameos every episodes! i love them! 

fun fact 1: DS's convenience store owner's daughter(Jo Woori) and Phillp aka Park Gobum of the model industry (Shin Hyunsoo) is real life couple

fun fact 2(saw in the yt comments): The actor casted for the movie (Lee Hayool) and SJ(Go Woohee) is real life couple too! 

fun fact 3: the scene where DG got his head stuck is a parody of a scene in Go Back Couple (whereby Lee YiKyung's character got his head stuck too)

I am unsure if I can posted other drama's clip here so i will put the title of the clip in the spoiler! 

Spoiler

고백부부 - 문에 낀 이이경, "난 안되겠다 그냥가라"(쓸데없이 비장).20171021
and 고백부부 - 허정민 배신에 아침같이 갇혀버린 이이경.20171021
can be found in YT
this is the drama I started to like Lee Yikyung! 
so when this drama casting is announced, knowing Son Seungwon and him will be in a drama is a must watch for me hehe

Finally! YA's confession - I have been waiting for it for a long time. Was so tired of the love triangle.... Guess we still will have to face Sol's real appa, though. :unsure:

13 hours ago, mongoose22 said:

I'm really impressed with Soo-ah this episode. She got to go through the whole range this episode: flirty, disgusted, slapstick, ashamed, annoyed, and finally flustered, which is surprising on her and adorable. Now we just need Doo-shik to turn the boat around in the next couple episodes and notice her.

I know, right? The actress playing Soo-ah is so talented!

Du-shik's transformation was just wow.... :wub:  Poor guy is just so clueless with women, it's gonna be fun to see Soo-ah trying to woo him. lol :D I can totally see her trying to seduce him in different ways (cute girl, smart girl, seductress, etc.) and him being totally oblivious to what she's up to. My guess she's finally going to lose her temper and just scream at him that she likes him. THEN he's going to be like.... ooooh...wait, what?! :blink::D hahaha

Just watched the first episode. Haven't laughed that much in a kdrama since "Protect The Boss". Glad this drama is on a cable so there is alot more freedom and they don't have to worry about toning it down. The breastfeeding scenes, i couldn't stop laughing :D . So uncomfortably hilarious.

On 4/3/2018 at 7:48 PM, blackberrypie said:

Cant get over baby sol. How is she so cute like a doll?!?!? :wub:  while this drama is funny.. im honestly only watching for baby sol. Haha. Sorry..

:grimace: ok i am sure u are not the only one heeee...  

:blink:Sol Cute in cheongsam! Hahaaa... the caption mentioned YA mummy:tongue:

On 4/4/2018 at 2:37 AM, carolinedl said:

I am so greedy, I don't want this show to ever end

Ops! Cutie says

"gwaenchanh-a, gwaenchanh-a":blush:

Ok chill...Our pretty model having fun:D

Spoiler

Hahaaa... @Lunkera u r only on the 1st ep?  Be prepared for the rest... hahaaaa... *stomache ouch ouch*

:glasses:

I absolutely loved Ep 16! My favourite ship finally sailed! :wub: Loved YA's cute confession (and she also did it twice like DG did), loved seeing DG and Sol playing together in the playpen like dad and daughter, loved DG putting down his pride to ask HJ for help (IMHO it showed how important YA is to him). DG made me cry when he was running around trying to ask for a loan, and how sad he felt when he realised that he couldn't help YA at all. His crestfallen expression broke my heart. I'm so looking forward to seeing their first date but I also really, really want to know YA's story. Are they ever going to tell us what happened? :huh:

I hope the remaining 4 eps have enough time to develop SA and DS's relationship. They are so cute and well-matched; they complement each other! I wonder what SA will do when she realises that she has feelings for DS and I wonder if she will be the one to start chasing after him. Our ladies are quite brave, aren't they? SJ was the one who confessed to JK, and YA put aside her fear of being hurt to confess to DG. I'm looking forward to seeing what our sassy SA will do! Just 4 more eps to go and I'm already feeling the withdrawal symptoms. :mellow:

I believe today (5 April) is Kim Jung Hyun's birthday! Happy blessed birthday! :lol:

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Preview

Funny as usual

Haha, Dong Gu still a big child as everytime and Du Sik have new hair style, I wonder it is Soo Ah's idea and Jun Ki still unlucky, he lost baby Sol.

Archived