[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

Haven't watched last night's episode yet but I'm sure the CHEF wont be around for long in the love triangle. He's only a cameo as he's a popular, good "daily drama" actor who's won the Best Actor Award for last year's daily drama, MBC All Kinds of Daughters In Law.:D

I'm still loving the 3 STOOGES especially DG. And SOL reminds me a lot of my grand daughter!:blush:

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:grimace: updates from JTBC 

Unexpected Dalmatian chick dating scene ♥

2018-03-27 PM 1:28:39 View 8

Sweet, bloody love rival's 
stupid dating scene ?!

From mounting chick 
couples to couple bicycles ...! 
What happened to them?

Any shipper... ops!

:wacko:

Haha, I think they pretend as a couple to win the first price (an expensive camera). But it will be very funny,  :D

K-Drama Reaction: Laughter in Waikiki | Episode 13

I would never want to be on Soo-ah’s bad side! This girl can break bones! I wonder why she was always the damsel in distress all this time when apparently, her UFC bro has been teaching her some moves!

Waikiki 13 (1)

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/03/28/k-drama-reaction-laughter-in-waikiki-episode-13/

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

At this point I am pretty annoyed with the little progress of DG and YA with only 6 episodes to go.

The unnecessary chef character has gotten really old

I have not watched Ep 14 yet, but yeah, same sentiments. I'm dying for some progress between DG and YA. :(

4 minutes ago, crystaltears said:

why is Dong Gu so against Jun Ki dating Seo Jin? LOL that fake boyfriend singing :D is that a real song or just for the drama? I love the bromance with Dong Gu and Hyun Joon!

Because its his sister, he just and overprotective bro.

Actually he would be like that with anyone she dated!

I love this drama very much, been an exciting dongu-yoona shipper since beginning.  Out of the 3 pairs couples,  they are the one I look forward to every week.  But I can't hide my disappointment when their scenes together is so limited for a lead couple.  It's already ep14 but we don't seem to see much progression in their relationship.  Where's the sweet lovey scenes I've been waiting for? We only get 1 kiss and I'm really not satisfied with that.  The story with the chef should have ended long ago and not dragged over so many episodes.  It's good to have him to spice dongu up but I think it is a bit too much now.  I want to see the growth of love between dongu n yoona through their own interaction. With 6 more ep to go,  I hope to see more n better scenes of these two.  There are many shippers of them around and I hope we won't have to wait anymore.  Please don't disappoint us,  we need more! 

2 minutes ago, O2 said:

I love this drama very much, been an exciting dongu-yoona shipper since beginning.  Out of the 3 pairs couples,  they are the one I look forward to every week.  But I can't hide my disappointment when their scenes together is so limited for a lead couple.  It's already ep14 but we don't seem to see much progression in their relationship.  Where's the sweet lovey scenes I've been waiting for? We only get 1 kiss and I'm really not satisfied with that.  The story with the chef should have ended long ago and not dragged over so many episodes.  It's good to have him to spice dongu up but I think it is a bit too much now.  I want to see the growth of love between dongu n yoona through their own interaction. With 6 more ep to go,  I hope to see more n better scenes of these two.  There are many shippers of them around and I hope we won't have to wait anymore.  Please don't disappoint us,  we need more! 

Fellow shipper here! :glasses: I'm also really hoping to see more sweet moments between DG and YA. Only 6 episodes left for the show to satisfy our shipper hearts! :heart:

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think we see  bigger moments next week after chef gets rejected.

I really really hope so,  finger crossed.  I'm also greedy,  I hope to see some more kisses from them. I hope the writer will give us more kisses to compensate us for waiting so long.... :blush:

50 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Because its his sister, he just and overprotective bro.

Actually he would be like that with anyone she dated!

seems like he only targets Jun-Ki for some reason (or maybe just for the comedy) I would expect him to be more concerned with the other random guys he doesn't even know (plus Booger guy from earlier ep) :tongue:

3 hours ago, crystaltears said:

seems like he only targets Jun-Ki for some reason (or maybe just for the comedy) I would expect him to be more concerned with the other random guys he doesn't even know (plus Booger guy from earlier ep) :tongue:

Well  he knows its him that why he is more cautions  ahaha

It would feel weird for a good friend to  date your sister :mellow:

Archived