[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah I had to go to page 2 to find this despite the fact that the new episode was on today...

Still waiting for subs but had a quick look at the end of the episode because JK finally tells DG that he is dating his sister, and even better, that he loves her! So cool.

So yeah HJ notice YA eating DG food even thought she do not like eating fish.I think he already knows where her heart is.

YA odd drunk habit was adorable lol, oh but wait she let a little truth spill about DG. :D

Oh yeah that preview it does  look like YA  will finally accept him.

DG said that  HJ was  better person then he thought I assuming DG was giving up but at the  end of the preview she was holding his hand and say you really are stupid DG.

Which we know what  that means. :heart:

:blink:omo... chewbecca:wacko:

BTS of BB Sol:blush:

Spoiler

Cr owner

9 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Ah I had to go to page 2 to find this despite the fact that the new episode was on today...

Still waiting for subs but had a quick look at the end of the episode because JK finally tells DG that he is dating his sister, and even better, that he loves her! So cool.

Ahh... the YT clips were uploaded sooo late.:tongue:

Wow the last scene is like a blessing in disguise - JK has overcome his erhm... fear!

mR4gThi.jpg

Oh oh ... it was quite worrying to see SJ almost drown but then writernim make it so funny with DS thinking it is magic...hahaaa...plus jtbc's "favourite" BGM 'I will always love u' :grimace:

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

So yeah HJ notice YA eating DG food even thought she do not like eating fish.I think he already knows where her heart is.

YA odd drunk habit was adorable lol, oh but wait she let a little truth spill about DG. :D

Oh yeah that preview it does  look like YA  will finally accept him.

DG said that  HJ was  better person then he thought I assuming DG was giving up but at the  end of the preview she was holding his hand and say you really are stupid DG.

Which we know what  that means. :heart:

Mmm..ok i bet 99% chance YA is gonna say yes to DG hahaaa... 

Oh some of our chingus were right that YA has been rejecting DG coz she is afraid he will get hurt again.:glasses:

:blush:ok chill.. replay - DG's aegyo...goosebumps ops!

SFjB9vF.jpg

*happy waiting!*

After watching the preview. I was like,

Yay finally an age of youth reunion about which I have been begging to drama God's since casting news but still it's not the reunion I was expecting or praying for.

Joon-ki you finally did it. I am so happy.

i cant believe that YA cant accept DG all this time is not bc she’s worried that she will get hurt again (past trauma) but instead she’s scared that DG will get hurt again :( im almost let my tears out at that part eventho it was just a drunken truth ㅠㅠ fighting YA and DG!

K-Drama Reaction: Laughter in Waikiki | Episode 15

waikiki-15-featured.png

Finally, Yoon-ah’s sincerity towards Dong-gu was shown in this episode. I was waiting for her to express herself more because we already down to the drama’s last stretch. I liked how she was asking Dong-gu not to be mad at her without offending him for rejecting him many times before. She knew she’s been giving him a hard time, but she has her reasons. I just hope she’ll be brave enough to open her heart this time if she does not want to lose Dong-gu.

Full: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/03/k-drama-reaction-laughter-in-waikiki-episode-15/

Aloha! I've been lurking this thread so long that I wanted to come out of the shell to post! 

Anyway, I'm so happy that we get some DG-YA progress after that dragging triangle. Based on the preview, I think she'll reciprocate her feelings for him, but I'm kinda worried that Donggu decided to be an idiot (noble idiocy) (I HOPE NOT!!!)

I was comparing subs from VIU and DF about Yoon-ah's drunken confession scene... In VIU, she's scared that she might hurt him while in DF, she's scared she might hurt herself. I find DF's subs accurate because she's afraid to love again because of her failed relationship with Sol's father. I don't get it why VIU translated it that way.

Btw, I think they're still filming. Junghyun and Insun spotted filming at Wolmido. (Viking scene? <3)

http://image.dcinside.com/viewimagePop.php?id=28a8c227e6da39a566bee9a217d82f34069a&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73fef84fa11d028318f52c0eeb141bee560297996d560c8932e4610b4a4fbe13332bd27dd111f1d2e33adebcfe327ba4670f0ad1370b0ee18b3186a754863d75bcd371e2e80bd7374a5c7ce1988f90e254910418bf608e3b854e23279&f_no=1ebec223e0dc2bae61abe9e746807c6d6e1096c1e02a341d83cee536d1a6

(can't post image yet, so link will do), hope someone will post this in full so that anyone can see it. :)

16 minutes ago, MarianM said:

Aloha! I've been lurking this thread so long that I wanted to come out of the shell to post! 

Anyway, I'm so happy that we get some DG-YA progress after that dragging triangle. Based on the preview, I think she'll reciprocate her feelings for him, but I'm kinda worried that Donggu decided to be an idiot (noble idiocy) (I HOPE NOT!!!)

Btw, I think they're still filming. Junghyun and Insun spotted filming at Wolmido.

http://image.dcinside.com/viewimagePop.php?id=28a8c227e6da39a566bee9a217d82f34069a&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73fef84fa11d028318f52c0eeb141bee560297996d560c8932e4610b4a4fbe13332bd27dd111f1d2e33adebcfe327ba4670f0ad1370b0ee18b3186a754863d75bcd371e2e80bd7374a5c7ce1988f90e254910418bf608e3b854e23279&f_no=1ebec223e0dc2bae61abe9e746807c6d6e1096c1e02a341d83cee536d1a6

(can't post image yet, so link will do), hope someone will post this in full so that anyone can see it. :)

Maybe they went on a date? :wub:

:blink: hahaa... "u are my destiny..."

ZFXuDc5.jpg

omo.. yesss.. sooo romantic...heee

"oh my love... my darling"

*stomache..ouch ouch*:lol:

Ah I am so happy this week. JK and SJ are finally out; totally loved the shaving part of today's episode. I was laughing out loud with the music from Ghost. Awesome.

SA gets to see how good looking and cool DS is. He he... Loved how she changed to the formal speaking style after seeing him. She was totally shocked, as if she had someone else in front of her.

Again I commend their use of music. Totally great. Makes the scene even funnier. Gosh I have come to adore this show so much.

I am happy things are finally moving along between YA and DG. I have been so bored with YA's character lately, it's really too bad she was just baking and disappearing in the last few episodes.

I am so greedy, I don't want this show to ever end :tongue:

YA confessions to DG was unique and adorable :wub::heart::wub: 

Oh and DG reason for not wanted his sister and best friend not to date makes sense, like he said what would he do if they ever broke up?

But of course he accepted it because he know they love each other.

DG was really mature this episode asking your rival for help with YA proves that.

Archived