[Drama 2018] Should We Kiss First?, 키스 먼저 할까요

0ly40

Omg, the kiss in the lift!! Was it me or did anyone cry at this scene? I was a real mess...it was so heart wrenching seeing 2 people so in love but trying to push it aside! Please let my fav couple have a happy ending together! Dun break my heart anymore, writers!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

154giphy.gif

tumblr_p5x6y7ymOI1uy8zwto7_400.gif   I Didn't Choose You...  My Heart Did...

Somewhere between regret and atonement MH fell in love and no matter which direction he seemed to follow all paths led right back to a woman he had seen, spoken too and saved through more than one season and it must have felt like more than one lifetime.  It's hard to sometimes place all your thoughts within words because it never feels like enough...

My heart continues to bleed for MH and the very fact that his existence seems to be treated with little meaning.  This man whom has made mistakes but then who hasn't and it upsets me that SJ isn't able to see her own faults in before knowing all the facts or of his being sick or who he really is.  She wanted to use him not for love, but for money alone her cash cow....

I have said it before I understand that she is upset but he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment or even hate.  I mean she can forgive her EX and her close friend that stole her husband and slept with him while she was losing her mind. Has a daughter not with her but with her friend.  While she is left to deal with her loss and life alone.  Not only that she takes care of his father after all of that until he dies.  But she can't seem to wrap her mind or heart around the idea of forgiving a man who didn't create the product that killed her child but created the add that sold it.  Her hate would be better spent on those who are a lot higher than him and may have known there was a problem...

Even more why the heck can't she just see and remember all the seasons in her life where he was there for her unlike her husband or even friends.  Even now he spends time holding on to the side of a car in trying to teach her how to drive.  Why?  So that he can feel at ease in knowing she can drive safely and be able to take care of herself better.  Home, money, car and driving lessons what next? He not only reopens the case but he already planned on being that witness and if that's not enough he doesn't want her to suffer anymore because of him and chooses to go and die alone and early so that he won't be a burden to not only her but to anyone...

Maybe that's what I love about this drama the most is the honest way in which it makes each of us look closely at life and what values there are in living it.  That seeking forgiveness does often come to those who must face death but how sad is it that we often wait until something bad happens for us to realize the importance of the simple things we take for granted and those whom surround our lives.   Such as spring or cherry trees or the feeling of riding a bike as fast as you can.  MH doesn't expect quantity only quality of what little time he has left...

Why can't others have mercy and seek to give him at least that while they still can...:cold_sweat:

My last thought is this when you have lost your daughter that you loved so much and understand that kind of loss and pain.  Why would you not have mercy on MH's daughter and at least follow through with your words on allowing her to live with them.  I mean she is a Mother  who lost her child and what if it were her daughter would she be acting the same?  Wouldn't she want someone to reach out and give that young woman a chance to make the most out of what little time she has left with her Dad.  It doesn't matter how good or bad their relationship is because she only has to ask herself one question.  What would be the value of one more day with someone you will never see, hear, speak to or touch again???

I believe SJ would know the answer to that...:sweatingbullets:

I thought yesterday episodes is the fast forward of marriage life. The part after the honeymoon and you get into each other nerves. Both carrying loads of fear.

Preview looks like they are sorting themselves out with love now being the focus.

I totally agree with you. Both side is in fault. MH start their relationship for atonement and SJ for money. So why SJ treating MH badly? In that little time he has.

I now that MH responsible to SJ's daugther dead, but he want to do everything to make up for his mistakes, so why SJ not understand yet? :cry:

And it a little bit cruel for not allowing YD move to his dad house. How can she do that? And why?

I hope the last episode is an episode that teach us about mercy and forgiving each other, no hatred, no sadness and no anger anymore...

Is Tues 10 April the last 2 episodes? Why does it seem as if there are so many things unresolved? All the guilt and hatred and love.. my heart is all twisted up when I look at the two of them, obviously in love with each other but still separated by guilt and hatred.

I have to say after many years of watching K-drama, this has got to be one of the more unique productions that I have came across. Beside the strong performance from the leads, the tracks used are also a combination of quirky and melancholy. I love the bits and pieces of non-linear storytelling in the flashbacks and flashforwards. Right now, I also appreciate the somewhat poetic narration that has been inserted in the story, especially the ones narrated by MH. Its almost as if we a reminiscing the words or memory of someone who had passed on.

If there is an aspect that felt somewhat wasted is the with regards to the supporting characters. I felt we have too many of them. First are KS-JM and MR-IW, then we have HM, YD & SY. We had the 4 stooges of MH's company, SJ's family and now we have people from the trial (lawyers, Apollo etc). We probably won't ever know why SJ was so angry at her mom and we likely won't learn more about MH from his work colleagues.

Just when I've begun to accept KS interference he does something that I think cross the line.

-Oh in own he decided to spy into MH medical history

-On his own initiative KS told MH to leave his wife SJ and go die on his own.

-On his own he broke KS shared MH's medical history with the barista and told Barista to take care of ID.

-On his own KS calls MH's ex-wife and informs her that MH is dying.

KS is trying to micromanage SJ's live and MH and SJ's marriage without consulting them.

Worst he is micromanaging MH's death.

He. needs. to. back. off.

45 minutes ago, himmawarie said:

are you sure? SWKF will be extended to 40 episode? yippieee....:D

I read at wikipedia should we kiss first for the rating n see this drama extend to 8 episode again...

8 hours ago, hushhh said:

Just when I've begun to accept KS interference he does something that I think cross the line.

-Oh in own he decided to spy into MH medical history

-On his own initiative KS told MH to leave his wife SJ and go die on his own.

-On his own he broke KS shared MH's medical history with the barista and told Barista to take care of ID.

-On his own KS calls MH's ex-wife and informs her that MH is dying.

KS is trying to micromanage SJ's live and MH and SJ's marriage without consulting them.

Worst he is micromanaging MH's death.

He. needs. to. back. off.

Amen to everything you said!!  

Please stay away from JS so that she can have a closure that she needs a long time ago.

In the PD's message in DC which was dated Feb 28, 2018.   It said that the drama has 40 episodes. The finale is on April 24.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kissfirst&no=140&page=1

1 hour ago, randomwalk said:

In the PD's message in DC which was dated Feb 28, 2018.   It said that the drama has 40 episodes. The final is on April 24.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kissfirst&no=140&page=1

Haven't watch ep 30 yet but this's the best news of the day :tongue:

There's been many things tangled between these two and 1 or 2 Eps is not enough to untie all of them

Thank you friends for the information on the extended 40 episodes. It seems quite rush if we are to have the final episodes 31 and 32 tonight as many things are not yet resolved. 

I want it so badly for MH and SJ to be truly open to each other, their intentions and motives when they started and how these changed and evolved. MH's atonement and then becoming love. SJ's need for a rich husband/host and then  becoming love. I really hope that we will have awesome MUJIN moments again. 

I do agree that SJ should keep to her words on having ID live with them. Right now SJ is so consumed by her extreme emotions that she is not thinking straight about anything.

I must say that although it ended badly, the spring outing with the cherry blossoms along the road was lovely.

Guest skeletonworks
8 hours ago, uma14 said:

I think this drama only 32 episode but extend to 40 episode...i very sad for mu han n soon jin...

Are you sure???? Cuz I just watched today's episode and it seems and feels like the last episode to me....  It's an open ending... But.. maybe I don't understand what they were talking about, but it's like Soonjin didn't know that Muhan is going to commit suicide after standing on trial... So yeah I cried buckets... cuz in the end I didn't know whether he's going to follow through what he had planned or... stay.. 

This is horribly amazing storyline...

The complicatedness is so real... Finally this torture is over.. I don't know whether to feel satisfied with the ending or not.. It's not the expected ending like Scent of A Woman that I had hoped for... but at least they didn't show him dying -.-

2 hours ago, Amirah Ariff said:

Don't worry..ideun will come to live with her father,i've seen the photo of them..

Boy, Although I felt bad for Iden and hope she can reconnect to her father, this girl is getting on my nerve!  I wish the writer made her more likable. 

This episode is disappointing in a way that the leads did not have much screen time.  The episode is full of supporting cast. 

hqdefault.jpg729a6dd5a1640c8713a634b6b898431d_big.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7dGqIUd4H7ab-lANKtBg   Sometimes An Ending Is Really Just a New Beginning...

These last episodes were able to set some things straight and placed a few of those unknown pieces together and to be honest I am hoping that the darkness of death will fade into the background and the light of love will take it's place and shine brightly.  SJ now knows what his plans are and better understands his hearts intentions.  Thank goodness she is coming around and I am hoping that she can open her eyes and heart in giving and making memories for a man who has suffered a lifetime too!

MH needs to understand that to his daughter he is her Dad and that she just wants to be loved and accepted by the man who gave her life.  The man whom she longs to get to know and wants so badly to be a part of and loved by him too.  He is thinking about protecting her but she doesn't know yet that he is dying.  He doesn't realize that his actions are only hurting her and is that really what he wants her to remember him by.  Not wanting to be her Dad, not wanting to be with her, not wanting her to have anything to hold onto later in life...  I hope not!!

SJ scored some points with me tonight in having that stuffed animal in that room waiting and going out and really preparing for his daughter the best way she knew how with very little money of her own.  Still she took the time to really hunt for the right things and have them delivered too.  I feel sorry for his daughter you can tell she just wants so badly to be loved...

I hope next week the sun comes out and the sky is blue.  That there is warmth and love all around as forgiveness takes place and memories are made and who knows maybe a miracle or two...

Archived